The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Ohhhhh either, but choose one please," she practically begged.

With a little grin to myself I slipped my hands around her legs, continuing to slid my hand between her legs until I could spread them wide, my arms looping around her thighs as I eased my face down to her wet pussy. I gently stroked my tongue across her lips, tasting her tangy wetness before pressing my tongue between her soft pussy lips.

I pressed my tongue deep into her pussy, driving the tip into her tunnel opening before slowly dragging it up her pussy, running the tip across her pubic bone and then sliding it out the very end of her pussy, flicking across her hard clit.

"Oh god," she gasped as my tongue found her clit again and began to circle around it slowly, teasing it with just the tip. I let go of her thigh with my left hand and slid it back around, pressing my palm against her ass with my finger gently stroking the very bottom of her pussy and the tiny strip of sensitive space between there and her puckered anus. I continued to tease her pussy, my tongue working across and around her clit while I stroked the other end of her tunnel, her body withering on the desk at my touch, her moans growing louder with each passing minute.

Suspecting she was growing closer to climax, I slid my finger up higher and slowly pushed it into her tunnel, her soft confines squeezing around my finger as I pushed it deeper, not stopping until it was to the last knuckle. I rotated my hand over and curled my finger up, reaching for and finding the top of her tunnel. With my tongue still assaulting her clit, I began to stroke my finger in and out rapidly, curling my finger up with each stroke to rub along the top of her tunnel in places even a cock has trouble really teasing.

Using the one arm I still had wrapped around her thigh, I tried to hold her down as she began to urgently buck her hips against my face and finger, her moans and cries growing in volume and urgency.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! God I'm going to come!" she squealed loudly. "OHHHHHH FUCKING A! GOD HERE IT COMES!" Her whole body bucked against my face, her hands gripping the edge of the desk so tightly her knuckles were blanched white. I finally pulled my wet face from her pussy, her chest heaving to catch her breath as she lay there, little tremors and spasms still running through her body from time to time.

"Oh lord how did you do that?" she panted. "I said you had to make me come, but DAMN did you make me come!"

"Glad you liked it," I said as I leaned back in her chair, wiping my hand across my mouth to wipe off the copious amount of her juices still clinging to my chin.

She pushed herself up on the desk and then slid off the edge, a little wobbly before she dropped to her knees. Her hand went to my pants, pushing my jacket aside to get better access, and undid my pants. She pulled my hard cock out of my pants and quickly closed her mouth around it.

"Ohhhhh yeah," I groaned as she began sliding her hand and mouth up and down shaft. I felt her tongue sliding around my shaft at the end of each stroke, her tongue teasing the underside of my head.

"OH fuck this," she said after only a few short minutes of her oral attentions to my cock. "Come on, get these off!" she practically demanded as she started pushing my sport coat off my shoulders. I stood up for her and helped her work my sport coat off. She tossed my coat across the room and then started pulling on my turtleneck. It only took a few moments for her, with a little help, to work my shirt off, which sailed across the room in a different direction.

"Ya'know, I think these blue boxers are really sexy!" Edna cooed as she squatted down in front of me and pulled my slacks down to my knees. She untied my shoes and jerked them off, working my pants over my feet and throwing them across the room, leaving me in nothing but my socks and blue silk boxers, my rock hard cock sticking out of the fly.

She looked up at my face, rather than my cock as she pulled my boxers down. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed what you did to me," she said softly, working my boxers down to my ankles. I lifted my feet in turn and she tossed the boxers over her shoulders. She reached up for my hands and pulled me down to the carpet with her, coaxing me to lay on my back. She swung her leg over my body and worked herself up my body until she was straddling my hips, her big tits hanging down toward me as she leaned forward slightly.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned softly as she reached behind herself and aimed my cock at her pussy, pushing herself slowly down over my shaft.

"You can say that again," she moaned as she wiggled her ass, trying to work the last couple inches of my length into her hot wet pussy.

I felt her ass press against my bare thighs before she leaned forward, resting her hands on the carpet on either side of my head. She began to rock herself, sliding her pussy on and off my rock hard shaft. "Now it's your turn. Don't worry about making me feel good, you already did that better than I've had in years, this is your turn. Just ask me to do whatever you want. You ask and it's yours!" she said breathlessly as she rocked faster, driving me deep into her with each stroke.

"Oh I think this is just fine," I grunted as her tunnel stroked up and down my shaft, caressing my engorged head and slowly driving my already excited state even higher. I reached up and cupped both her big tits, swinging in front of me, squeezing them and using my thumbs to stroke back and forth across her rock hard nipples.

"You like those do you?" she panted as she continued to rock, her strokes growing more and more energetic as her ass slapped loudly against my thighs.

"Uh huh," I grunted back, "They're very sexy and enticing! I kind of wish I'd pulled the top of your dress down out at the windows. I bet they'd look spectacular sticking over the top of that dress!"

"Oh you do have a naughty mind. Maybe some day you'll get that chance."

"Maybe my Christmas present next year?"

"Maybe sooner," she squeaked as she arched her back and slammed down on me harder, driving my head against the end of her tunnel. "Oh fuck your cock is going to make me come again!"

"You're pussy isn't doing a bad job at getting me there either," I grunted, curling my toes to try and keep my orgasm from firing off too soon. "God you feel good around me!"

"Ditto!" she squeaked as her arms started to tremble. "Fuck I can't wait... any longer!" she said in a squeaky little gasp. "OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

I felt her pussy contract around me, her bouncing becoming erratic as her whole body tried to spasm and convulse. To her credit she continued riding me, her body bouncing up and down as she moaned out her request for me to come with her.

"Come on baby! Give it to me! Ohhhhhh fuck yes, come with meeeeee!"

She really didn't have to ask. As soon as her pussy started contracting around me, the sudden change in sensations pressed the magic button within me. My body bucked up into her as my cock surged a huge hot gush of cum deep into her pussy.

"FUCK YESSSS!" she squealed as she felt the copious amount of hot cum force itself into the tight space between my shaft and her tunnel walls, her pussy seeming to spasm all the harder with the new sensations inside her.

The two of us lay there, jerking and shuddering for long minutes before she slowly lowered herself down, her tits smashing against my chest as she aimed her mouth for mine. She pressed her lips hotly against mine, wiggling her hips slowly side to side, moving my slowly softening cock inside herself. "You know," she whispered, her lips so close to mine that I could taste her hot breath as she spoke. "I was worried about doing this because you might want some kind of long term relationship. That's kind of funny, because after this, I'm not sure I'm ready to just let you walk away and not get to feel this again. You've given me two incredible orgasms in less than half an hour. I can't remember having two orgasms in the same day, let alone two mind blowing ones this close together. I wonder how many times you could bring me off in one day? Three, four?"

"Probably," I whispered back. "But wouldn't it be dangerous to do this again? I mean we wouldn't want to be discovered."

"Honey, if you can keep a secret I can guarantee that I can keep it quiet. I have a nice little hotel up on the ski slopes in Colorado. How about a weekend getaway? My private suite has a glassed in balcony overlooking the slopes, a hot tub, a huge bed and a huge shower. How about it? Up for a fuck me crazy date?"

"I wasn't exactly planning on dating married women," I answered softly.

"So it won't be a date. Just a hot sexy little getaway. You'll be my guest for some skiing."

"And your husband won't care?"

"My husband won't KNOW." she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again, her hips wiggling again to grind her clit against the base of my semi-hard cock. "Feels like you like the idea," she whispered after breaking the kiss. "You can have two whole days to fuck, kiss, suck or touch anything you want. I'll be your sex toy. Anything you want, you ask for."

"You sure you want to do that? Maybe I'd ask for something really naughty, like skinny-dipping in the pool, or fucking out on the ski slopes."

"Mmmmmm, now that is a wonderfully dirty, naughty and playful mind. If you're willing to be naked with me at the pool, then yeah, we'll go skinny-dipping. Strip each other naked, ride the elevator down to the lobby and walk stark naked to the pool. I've had a pretty conservative life, but somehow, being just a little naughty sounds kind of tantalizing."

I had kind of expected her to shy away from being that obvious about sex, especially in her own hotel, but it seemed the tables were getting turned on me.

"So how about it? Or do I just keep you locked in here with me the rest of the night until we make each other come at least one more time."

"You might be missed at the party, then what?"

She chuckled softly. "Honey, I bet you're missed before me! How many girls did you say were trying to get you to take their panties off?"

"I honestly don't know," I answered truthfully. "Only Denise and Betsy know that."

"Denise? Denise Fensing?" she asked quizzically.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, nothing. I've met Denise. Not exactly the kind of thing I would have expected her to arrange."

"Well, Betsy might have had some input too."

"A friend? Hmmm interesting. Well, just the same I suppose we should get back to the party."

"Yeah we should," I agreed, a bit nervous that her husband might show up, since he was just down at the party.

It took us a few minutes to get dressed again and return to the party, Edna wearing her party dress and heels, and nothing else, the hose and bra still back in the office "on the off chance that she would get to give me that sexy little view I had suggested." With her panties safely tucked in my pocket I entered the party again, expecting her to follow a few minutes behind me.

"Hi ladies," I said as I found Denise, Betsy and Evelyn all sitting around one table, drinking and chatting.

"Well, well, look who's back!" Betsy said. "So you been off playing? Or just ducking our attentions?" She finished with a little giggle.

"Um, just took a breather," I answered, blushing. Evelyn looked at me seriously a long time and then smiled, almost as if she were looking past me. I turned my head and saw Edna stroll in, her tits wiggling noticeably in the dress a lot more than they had when we left. I turned my head back to see a crooked little smile on Evelyn's lips, as if she had already figured out exactly what I had been up to.

"Michael, why don't you ask me to dance?" Evelyn finally said.

"Um, sure," I answered, holding my hand out to her. I led her to the dance floor where far fewer couples were dancing than before, the crowd starting to thin a bit as the hour got later.

"So Michael," she whispered, slipping into my arms and pressing her body against mine. "Have you been saving up a little energy for the rest of us or has Edna drained you completely?"

"Huh?"

"Oh Michael. I'm a woman, and I'm a very intelligent woman who can add simple numbers. I've never known Edna to stray, but I suspect if she were going to, you might be the one. So did you?"

"Isn't it supposed to be bad for a gentleman to talk about things like that?"

"I see, that's as much an admission as anything else you might have said," she said with a soft chuckle. "But that's okay. I'm not bothered. I know what you're capable of and to be honest, it's about time she experience a real fuck."

I stared at her, the crude language surprising me.

"What? It's true!"

"Okay," I answered noncommittally.

"So here's the real question I wanted to broach. I know you came with Betsy and Denise, and yes, before you say it, I know you think it's important to go home with the same date you came with, but would you be open to changing that up a bit if it was something that wouldn't hurt them or their feelings?"

"I don't exactly know how I can NOT go home with them and have that not hurt their feelings. I rather think both of them hope that they're going to be on the short list of dates. And with good reason."

"That didn't answer the question. I know for a fact that they drew straws, and Betsy won. Denise was going to drop the two of you off at Betsy's place for you to spend the night with her. Knowing that, can I interest you in a different arrangement? One that doesn't exclude her but does include me?"

"What, like sleeping with both of you?"

"Something like that."

"I don't know, I haven't ever slept with two women at once. I'm not sure I'd know what to do."

"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem. I think you know all too well what to do, with any number of women in bed with you at the same time. So what do you say, wanna include me in your evening harem?"

"I don't know. I really don't want to hurt either of their feelings," I answered quietly.

She looked at me for long seconds, her lips set in a tight line, almost as if she were contemplating an unpleasant choice. "Michael," she whispered as she leaned herself closer to me, her lips practically brushing my ear as she spoke. "I want you again. I want to spend the night playing and feeling and enjoying your attentions with your hands and your mouth, ending up with your wonderful cock buried deep inside me! I want to taste you and suck you and kiss you and feel your bare skin pressed against mine. I'd like to have all of that to myself, and maybe one night I will, but for tonight I'm willing to share, and so are Denise and Betsy. Come with me, us, and let's, the three of us, have hot passionate sex the rest of the night. Just ask and if it's within my power, I'll do it for you."

By the time she finished her breasts were pressed against my chest so tightly I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, or was it mine? She pulled her face back, looking at mine, her bottom lip gripped between her teeth as she waited.

"They agreed to this?"

She nodded slowly, her head barely moving, her dark red lip still trapped between her white teeth.

"So if I asked you to take your dress off right here, and go naked to whoever's house you decided this was going to happen at, you'd do it?"

She hesitated before answering, looking into my eyes as if there were some message there she needed. Finally her head nodded ever so slightly. "I'd prefer not to be quite that obvious," she whispered as we stood stock still amid the few couples still dancing to the slow waltz like tune.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't want your job in jeopardy any more than I'd want mine at risk. Tell you what. If Betsy and Denise agree, then yeah. But I want you naked in the car. I'd kind of like to see what you look like sitting in the car completely nude."

"If you only knew," she said quietly, stepping back from me and looping her arm in mine. She guided me from the dance floor over to where Denise and Betsy were sitting, both of them looking anxiously at me. "He said yes," she said simply, picking up the small white purse from the table. She led me, her arm still looped into mine, toward the elevators.

"Where are we going?" I asked, expecting to head to the parking lot.

"I got us a room," Evelyn answered quietly as she pushed the button on wall. "Ladies, he did have one request. He asked that I go naked in the car."

Betsy grinned at me. "Ohhhh sweet. That sounds totally naughty. I'm gonna enjoy that."

I looked at her in confusion as the elevator door opened. Evelyn led me into the car and turned us to face the front as the doors closed on the four of us. "We agreed, that whatever you asked of me we'd all do," Evelyn said as she unzipped the back of her gown, wiggling so it slid down her body. She stepped out of it leaving her standing nude except for her stockings and high heels. Betsy was quickly dropping her own dress. Denise was moving a bit slower, having to untie the ties up the side of the dress, finally freeing it. She took a deep breath and then allowed the dress to slide down, revealing her whole nude body, no underclothes of any kind on. I looked down at her pussy and grinned, her own face breaking into a smile at the realization of where I was looking. The brown curls were gone and her mound and pussy were shaved clean.

"Nice," I said quietly as the elevator slowed.

The ladies picked up their dresses and lead me down the hall to a room where Evelyn pushed the plastic key card in. She opened the door to a large suite, a huge king-sized bed, a sofa, couple of chairs, a small table, all the comforts of home.

The door clicked closed behind us and I felt hands slide around me as Evelyn began to undress me.

"Michael, time to see just how much fun you can have in one night," Evelyn said from behind me as Denise kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the bed. She spread her legs and leaned against the headboard.

"I have one request. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. I want to feel you make me climax and then stuff your big fat cock into me while I'm orgasming," Denise said quietly. "Then I'll be happy until morning."

"You heard her Michael," Betsy said quietly as she climbed onto the bed equally nude. "Come and enjoy."

I looked at the bed as Evelyn climbed on, the three of them as naked as I now was, and wondered if even after the years of not having sex I had enough energy and capacity to keep three of them happy for the night. Oh well, one way to find out. I crawled onto the bed and up between Denise's legs, planting a soft kiss on her shaved mound. Looking up at her, I pressed my tongue between her lips and gently stroked up between them, drawing a long slow moan from her lips. "I've been waiting all night for this. The four of us are going to have so much fun tonight!"

I had little doubt of that, but I wondered just what would happen tomorrow or the next day. Suddenly dating had turned into a whole different ball game than what it was when I was young. I had a list of ladies looking to get into my pants, and that included Evelyn and Edna. Life had just become very, very complicated. Well, it seemed the thing to do was to enjoy the attentions of these three tonight and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers