The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That's a pretty... um... revealing dress."

"Thank you. I think it highlights my best assssets!" she answered with a grin. "So back to you. What are you doing out here alone?" she continued, stepping up next to me and wrapping an arm around me as she turned herself to press her chest to mine. "You still got that little key? You can use it now if you'd like."

"Oh? Yeah, I still have it, but I'm not sure this is the place."

"Hmmmmm, well maybe you wanna go someplace better?" she asked me suggestively, grinding her hips against mine.

"Other than a bedroom, I'm not sure there is an appropriate place for what you're suggesting."

"Well, we can arrange that. This is a hotel after all," she said with wicked little grin, her tongue slipping out of her mouth and swiping the tip across her upper lip.

"This is definitely a side of you I've never seen before."

"Honey, there are lots of parts and sides you haven't seen, and I'm offering you the chance to experience every inch, inside and out."

"Um.....wow. I... Thank you. But I might have to take a rain check on that."

"Ohhhh too bad. I was kind of hoping you'd add my sexy little panties to your collection."

"What collection?" I asked innocently.

"Oh sweetie," she whispered, reaching a hand into my pocket and pulling out two pairs of panties. "What are these? Kleenex?" she asked, lifting them to her nose. "Oh definitely not. These smell of hot wet pussy. Just like mine."

"Oh, yeah."

"So... How about you collect my panties? All you have to do is unlock this little lock and I'll strip bare for you and put my panties in your pocket for you. I love being naughty, the naughtier the better!"

"I'm not sure I'm quite ready for you to do that right here."

"Then tell me what to do. Tell me to take my panties off and bring them to you in my teeth,"she whispered huskily. "Tell me what to do, the naughtier the better!"

"Alright. Take your panties off for me."

"Noooooo, not like that honey! More like go sit on that table and stick your legs in the air and slide your panties off so everyone can see your wet exposed pussy."

"Fine. Go find a table to sit on and take your panties off so everyone can see your pussy," I said with a sigh.

"OH sweetie! That's perrrrrrfect," she answered with a very devilish grin. She pulled her body from against mine and tugged my arm toward the bar. We wove our way through the crowd on the dance floor to the bar at one end of the room. She half jumped, half hoisted herself up to sit on the bar, the two bartenders, one woman and one guy, both looking surprised.

Amanda wiggled her ass on the bar, working the panties down over her ass. She leaned back, sticking her legs in the air, and pushing her panties down her legs. She slid the material up her mesh hose covered legs and then off, letting her legs spread wide apart to fully expose her pussy for several seconds before closing them and dropping her legs. She slid off the bar and stepped the two feet to where I was standing and stuffed the panties down the front of my pants, squeezing my cock as she did.

"Thanks. I think that was just....um...fine."

"Ohhhh sweetie. If you only knew. I'm so wet and horny! Take me off someplace and fuck me!"

"I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that," I answered, noting all the people still staring at us. "But I'm sure after that show, you'll find someone to fill that need."

"If you insist," she said with a pout. "But I'll be around if you change your mind and want to use that key."

"Maybe later," I said, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Alright. I'll be waiting," she whispered before letting go and starting to walk out into the crowd.

"Whew," I said with a huge breath. I shrugged at the two bartenders and walked around the bar to the wall of floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the lake far below. I stood and wondered just exactly how she could expose herself so easily like that. I dug into my pants and pulled the panties out of my underwear and stuffed them into my pocket.

"Well, that was an interesting show," a woman said as she stepped up next to me. She was about my height, a very large set of full round breasts, a thin waist and a medium sized butt, all encased in a form fitting satin strapless gown. I wondered briefly how the dress managed to stay up and hold those huge globes of creamy flesh, each one the size of a cantaloupe.

"Hi. I suppose we can go over by the Christmas tree grove so I can take your panties off," I said with a quiet sigh. I was starting to get tired of the constant stream of good looking women trying to get me to take their panties off. Not that I minded doing it, but I liked to enjoy the after part as well.

"Oh? Now that is an interesting proposition. Let me introduce myself first. I'm Edna Franklin, you know, wife of Mister Roger Franklin, as in CEO Franklin!?"

"Oh shit," I groaned. I'd just propositioned the company CEO's wife.

She chuckled softly. "I have to admit it was an interesting ice breaker. I'm not sure I'd recommend it for everyone, but then it seemed to work extremely well for that young lady in the black dress. I've seen a few unusual things at these parties, especially after the drinks have been flowing a while, but that...well that was a unique show."

"Who, Amanda? Oh yeah," I agreed, blushing at the idea that I had been associated with her little exposition.

"So tell me, what makes a girl sit on a bar and take her panties off and stuff them down your pants?" Edna asked, turning to face me as she stepped close enough for her big round tits to press against my arm. I felt her hand reach into my coat pocket and draw out the black satin panties along with more. "Hmmmmm. Now this is interesting. More than one pair? Seems you've been making quite a collection here."

"It's really not what you think," I protested quietly.

"Really? Just what am I thinking?"

"That I'm some kind of underwear kink or pervert or something."

"I'd have to say I was thinking something along those lines. So if it's not that, just what is it?" she asked, holding three pairs of panties in front of me.

"Well, it's a long story."

"As compared to being considered some kind of pervert by the wife of the company president?"

"Yeah, I suppose that is stupid. Okay, short version. I lost my wife a few years ago and a few of the ladies at work decided it was time for me to start dating again. It seems that part of their little plan was for them to get me to collect their panties."

"I see, and what were you supposed to do once you collected them?"

"They hadn't gotten around to telling me that part. So far Denise is promising to give me a blow job a day for every pair I collect, but I think they have something more planned if I know them."

"Well... that sounds like an interesting situation. Collecting panties could be a rather fun way to get to know the ladies, couldn't it? It looks like you've gotten a chance to play with a few already. Have you gotten to do more than just collect their panties?"

"Oh, a little," I answered, blushing.

She tucked all the pairs of panties in her hand back into my pocket except for the black pair, which she waved in front of my face for a few moments before drawing them to her own face. "Smells like she was excited for more than just taking her panties off. Now why do you suppose she was so turned on?"

"I have no idea."

"Oh, I doubt that. I have a hunch she knew exactly what you had tucked away in here," she said as she dropped her hand and rubbed my semi-hard cock through my pants with the black panties. "Now I wonder, if it's good enough for her to sit on that counter and pull them off for you like that, trying to entice you to take her, there or anywhere... maybe I should let you make good on your proposal!"

"Oh, that isn't necessary!" I answered, worried about losing my job.

"Ohhhhh I'm sure it isn't, but the question is, would it be worth my while?" she said in a soft sultry voice, her hand rubbing up and down the growing bulge in my slacks. "From what I've felt so far, and the number of pairs of panties in your pocket, it would seem that it might very well be worth my time."

"Misses Franklin..."

"Edna," she interrupted.

"Edna. Playing with a few single ladies at work is one thing, but I really don't want to lose my job, and playing with the CEO's wife sounds like a good way to get the boot!"

"Now you either have very little faith in me, or you just don't think I'm good looking enough for it to be worth taking a chance. Which is it, not good looking or just no faith that I wouldn't tell my husband?"

"Ma'am, Edna, it isn't your looks, by any means. I just don't want to do something that would jeopardize my career."

"I see, so if you could, without jeopardizing your career, take my panties off, you would?"

I felt like a trap was about to be sprung. I thought for all the time I had, the briefest of moments, to find a way out of this that wouldn't cost me. She had to see the concerned look on my face, or the smoke coming out of my ears as I struggled to see if there were a gentlemanly solution.

"Well then. From your silence it would appear you would prefer not to take that chance. Pity, I was thinking that it might be fun to let you explore my breasts while you strip me naked. Oh yes, it would definitely be more than my panties. If I'm going to let a man have my panties, it would be much more than that. Not that I let just any man into my panties. In fact, you would only be the third, or fourth if you include my high school sweetheart. But if you don't think you're man enough to undress and pleasure me...."

Here came the other shoe, so to speak. There was no doubt in my mind exactly where this was headed. I only needed to wait a few more heartbeats for her to complete the sentence that would put me in an untenable position.

"... well then I suppose I wouldn't have much choice but to tell my husband about your propositioning me. Such a shame too, with your cock feeling so good I was kind of looking forward to seeing what you could do with it."

"So...If I don't take you someplace and fuck you, you tell your husband I propositioned you? Isn't that kind of blackmail?"

"First off, I'm not demanding anything, just making a business proposal. You get to undress me and play with the parts you find attractive, and when you're done you get to add my panties to your collection. For me, well I get to enjoy you making me climax and then promptly forget exactly where and how I lost my panties."

"So we're basically propositioning each other?" I asked as her hand moved to transfer the black panties from her right hand to the left hand holding her small red clutch.

"Propositioning...sounds so crude. I'd like to think of it as an enjoyable business association," she cooed softly, her now empty hand worming its way down my pants, her wrist trapped by my belt as her fingers closed around my hard cock. "You know I haven't been with anyone since I married my husband. It might be fun to play on the side once. I clearly don't have to worry about an angry wife coming to hunt me down, and there isn't much chance of you coming back wanting a more in depth relationship, so it seems this is the perfect opportunity for a little vacation, so to speak. Besides, feeling your cock has my pussy dripping wet."

"You're not about to let me off the hook here, are you?"

"Am I forcing you? No, not really. I wouldn't really tell my husband you propositioned me any more than I'd tell him I had my hand down your pants. No, this is purely voluntary. I'd like to think I'm still good enough looking to entice a man my own age to undress me, suck on my boobs and give me a nice orgasm. How about it? Interested?"

"No repercussions?"

"No repercussions. We'll be discrete, have some fun and go our separate ways, and you'll be able to add a pair of very special panties to the pairs already in your pocket," she whispered huskily. "So how about it? My pussy is dying to be touched."

"We probably don't want to do it in the open..."

"Don't worry," she said cutting me off. "Meet me in the lobby in three minutes. Don't be late," she said curtly as she slipped her hand from my pants and turned to walk away.

I watched her walk along the length of the glass wall, her fanny swinging sexily as she strode away, Amanda's black panties still held in her left hand along with the little red clutch purse she had. She turned and walked into the grove of artificial Christmas trees, disappearing from sight.

"I guess I better follow suit," I mumbled to myself as I turned to walk the direction she had gone. It took me over a minute to get through the grove of trees and to the main door to the ballroom. I stepped out into the lobby and saw her standing at the elevator, waiting. I walked up without a word and stood next to her until the doors opened. She stepped in, turning to face out as I stepped in behind her. The doors closed and she pushed the 2 button on the panel. It was only one floor up, but it seemed to take forever before the doors opened again, my own nervousness starting to grow inside me. Messing with the CEO's wife wasn't the smartest thing I'd ever done, and may rank up there as one of the stupidest, which made me wonder just exactly why I was doing it.

We stepped out and I followed her down the corridor to a door where she paused. She dug in her purse and pulled out, not a hotel electronic key, but a real metal key, which she slid easily into the lock. She turned the key and stepped through the door, holding it open for me. It wasn't until I was stepping through the door to a large plush office, not a hotel room with a bed, that I realized the name plate on the door said "E. Franklin. President AKR Properties"

"President?" I asked in surprise as she used one hand to ease me forward enough to close the door, the deadbolt closing with a loud "thunk".

"Oh yes. My husband is a busy man, which leaves me plenty of time to dabble in my love, real estate. I own or control over twenty-seven hotels across four states," she said as she walked over to the big wooden desk. She set the panties and her purse down on the edge of the desk and turned to face me. "So...what shall it be? The desk, the chair or the sofa? Or would you rather just throw me on the ground and fuck me in the middle of the office floor?"

"I really don't know," I answered nervously.

She pushed off the desk and stepped slowly toward me, taking long seconds to close the gap between where she had been resting her butt against the front of the desk and where I stood, barely inside the door. She reached for my hands as she approached and then stepped back again, gently coaxing me to follow her deeper into the office. She stopped a few feet from the desk but continued to pull my hands until she had them past her body. Only then did she let go of them and move her own arms up around my neck.

"I think we're both nervous. I feel kind of like a school girl again making out for the first time," she whispered as I gently closed my arms around her body. I gently let my hands roam up and down her back, from her bare upper back and shoulders to the round beginnings of her butt while she stood, looking into my eyes, gently chewing on her own lip nervously.

I finally worked up the courage to undo the tiny zipper that ran up her back, slowly pulling the little tab down from the top of the dress all the way down to the middle of her back and even over the top of her butt. I slid my hands up her back again, feeling bare skin from the V of the dress to the strap of the bra around her body. I let my fingers close on the bra clasp, and deftly flicked each of the four tiny metal hooks out of their loops, freeing the elastic material to snap around her body.

"Now that was smooth," she whispered quietly.

"Uh huh," I answered as I slid my hands back to her hips, gently pushing her body away from mine a few inches so that the dress was no longer trapped between her big tits and my chest. I pushed down on the red satin, sliding it easily over her hips and tugging the whole top of the dress down at the same time. The dress suddenly slid of its own accord, down her body, pooling around her legs.

She tilted her face up toward mine and leaned in, pressing her now bare tits against my chest and her soft lips against mine. I felt her kiss, nervous at first, become more sensual as the seconds passed, her lips almost hungrily sucking at mine each time she withdrew her tongue from my mouth. My hands wandered her back, sliding over the bare skin from her neck to her waist, where the elastic band of the pantyhose got in the way.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and gently pushed down, sliding the thin material over her hips and catching her panties with my fingers at the same time. I eased both layers of material down as far as my arms could reach, using my fingertips to push them as far down her thighs as I could.

I slid my hands back up to her back and slowly turned us, almost like two dancers in an incredibly tight embrace, working our feet in tiny steps until I could feel her desk chair against the back of my legs. I turned her, her mouth still eagerly devouring my lips, until her bare thighs were pressed to the edge of the wooden desk.

I moved my hands around from her back to worm between us, gently cupping both her breasts where they pressed against my chest. I gently pushed back, forcing her to release my neck as I started kissing my way down her jaw and neck.

"Ohhhhh god," she whispered as my kisses worked slowly over her collarbone and began inching down her left breast. "Oh my yesssss," she hissed gently, letting her arms slide from around my neck and reach back to prop herself on the edge of the desk, my kisses having reached her hard nipples.

Her tits were full and round, sagging somewhat, but not unattractively so. She had large, dark brown areola with fat protruding nipples centered in each one, each nipple easily as big around as my pinky finger. I closed my lips around the whole front of her left breast and sucked, drawing the soft flesh into my mouth and swirling my tongue around and around her nipple.

"Oh god that feels good," she moaned as I gently closed my teeth around her nipple and pulled, stretching it before it snapped through my teeth, allowing her whole tit to snap back to where it wanted to hang, the rock hard nipple pointing up toward me.

I gently kissed my way across to the other breast and sucked it into my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue as I gently eased her back onto the desk, my hands sliding down her nude body to cup her bare ass and lift her slightly.

Her high heels fell to the carpet as I gently used my face glued to her tit to push her back, her legs coming up and trying to wrap around me, but still restrained by the pantyhose. I let go of her tit with my mouth, her body now leaning more backwards than sitting up, and stepped back to her chair, sitting down heavily in it as my hands reached for her thighs.

With me no longer between her legs I slid my hands to where I had left the pantyhose and slowly peeled the clingy material down her legs, pulling the red satin and lace panties down her legs at the same time. She stuck her knees up for me, her legs bent so that I could roll the material over her knees and then down her calves, finally pulling it from her feet. She stuck her feet in the air, her legs still pressed together as I dropped the pantyhose on the floor by the chair.

I rolled the chair closer to the desk and lifted my hands back to her legs, closing around her thighs and pressing to keep her legs together.

"You know, you have a very, very sexy looking pussy," I told her softly as I admired her fat outer lips and the protruding soft inner lips sticking from between her legs. "I'm not sure if I want to lick it or just pull my pants down and slide my cock into it."