All Comments on 'The Office Cuck'

by BID_erotica

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm10 months ago

You do realize that even misery-porn needs a plot, right?

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

The effort to stretch the narrative with flounce words and flowery descriptives ended up making this more cumbersome and ultimately even less appealing.

The only likable, relatable, or even realistic person was the coworker that gave him a clue of where she was. Everyone else was an over the top cliché.

Anyway, where WAS the boss?

DazzyDDazzyD10 months ago

Good writing, AND BAD TOPIC, I HATED THIS.

Chuckles1966Chuckles196610 months ago

Fortunately, Larry had grown a pair. Turning on his phones video camera, he filmed the foursome..

"So, you want me to summon my boss to this little tryst? How long have you two been at it?

"Oh, several months now. Not that you'd notice."

"Anybody else you're trying it on with, that I should let know if your availability?"

"Just your VP. He gets me later tonight, after you go home."

"Well, I wouldn't want to keep you from your entertainment...." And he left.

She didn't realize she had a problem until the next week. Yes, her husband was hurt, yes, he wanted nothing to do with her.. But...problem? No, that was something else. Her first clue was the phone call from one of her lovers, letting her know that he'd sued the company, and then personally, for sexual harassment. And that he had video. And other physical evidence.

LWLover60LWLover6010 months ago

Needs an ending where Larry snaps. All those years of carefully controlling his violent tendencies only made him appear like a passive cuck.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

This assclown is neck & neck with Cucky2U has the lowest rated writer here. Indeed a noteworthy title to have....

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 months ago

Just another story about weak people.

Sure, Larry's a pathetic simp, but there's also absolutely no strength in Suzy - if she truly was that unhappy, might as well walk away from that failed marriage, for your sake more than his, and find someone you truly want to be with.

But hey: it takes strength to try to move on from failure. And she has none.

Since goes with Larry's - again, free, easy pussy is great and all, but not at the expense of another human being, whether or not you like that individual. Again: weak people acting weakling.

The overall patheticness of this whole entreprise is quite undeniable. Thankfully, there's nothing worth remembering here, so I look forward to have this 'effort' expunged from my mind very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will BIderotica do a second chapter where Larry totally loses it, goes out, gets a fire extinguisher off the wall then comes back in the room to extinguish their little party. He might also use the hose off the extinguisher to beat the living shit out of the three assholes and his cunt wife. Maybe on his way out he can also find his boss and really do some damage to him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a stupid bitch! Grow some balls and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: It took Larry a few days but he grew some balls. He beat the shit out of the three co-workers, then later found her boss in a dark alley and laid him out. With this done, he then kicked her cheating skank ass to the curb. Suzy tried to fight the divorce but one day she disappeared and was never heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A new low

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that's a divorce.

PdgriggsPdgriggs10 months ago

Finish the story

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

What Larry should had done was take the Baretta 9MM out of his holster and shot the bitch. That would really send a message..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brits are truly in need of a DNA-injection, from actual men and of course, dentists.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've no sympathy with the MC whatsoever. He is a drab, grey man who is too timid and lazy to come out of his comfort zone and make things happen for himself. Instead he silently seethes and despises those who have more balls than him while constantly rolling over for them and his openly adulterous wife. I actually don't blame her for stepping out on him as it must be even more difficult to be turned on by a man like him than it is to respect him or afford him any human dignity. If a man stands up for himself he gets respect but if he tattoos 'WELCOME' across his forehead and lays down by the front door what else does he expect than to be treated like a doormat?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why Larry burned the venue with everybody inside? I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The Corporate Summer Party is an example of a Loving Wives, marriage gone bad story. This is Fetishism, the purposeful humiliation of a man for the sport of dehumanizing him. It is about Suzy, a wife who shows her contempt of her husband Larry in a fashion consistent with the bdsm lifestyle. Demean, dehumanize, defame. Suzy flaunts herself in a crowded office party of Larry's coworkers, openly flirting with his boss and junior coworkers. Larry's boss takes advantage of him by sending him on a fruitless snipehunt, ensuring that Larry loses total control of his wife and the entire situation.

A real LW story would give Larry the right of rebuttal, of retribution, to even the scores against Suzy, his boss, the three young predators in the copyroom, and the company. Only one individual showed any humanity towards Larry, the man who gave Larry the nod towards the copyroom. Do you have the stones to print this anonymous comment? To open this story up for sequels or part two's from other writers? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dear author, I feel your pain. It can't have been easy growing up with the abuse. Do let it all out, in time you will feel better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a waste of time. 1*

Daggy1965Daggy196510 months ago

I know this is just a story and probably among the worst things you could do to a person. I cannot imagine just walking away or doing nothing. You may not be able to do anything at the time but later you can.... Someone has mentioned that these type of stories shouldn't be here in LW, I agree they are one sided and should be in Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish the story - also if it stops here its in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One thing is certain: with just an average 2.1 stars, this kind of fetish-cuck stories is highly disliked in this LW category. In other categories it would have been better accepted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Humiliation that's exciting not

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another cuck story with no substance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Make a effort!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian10 months ago

I'd say it was a lousy story, but because it was missing dialogue, a plotline, and a plot, I'll just say it was a terrible waste of both your time and mine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This unfortunate story reveals the pain of the author. His world must be a maelstrom of disappointment and hurt. I'm disappointed Literotica has made this forum a pulpit for the exposure of his self loathing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do yourself and the world a favor. Give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story but again a cliffhanger leaving the reader hanging. It's like it's half of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How many fetish-cuck stories do we have to see everyday in this LW category ? And how many times we have to low evaluate them, inviting to post them in the right fetish category ?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

Just awful, what kind of man is he meant to be?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story

waiting for a continuation

parenthesisparenthesis10 months ago

Hmmm, MC has no observable backbone.

It'd be interesting to see if you envisage a follow-on with him snapping and going Rambo on their asses or ...?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was a great story— nice build up of all the little things that are often the hallmarks of a beta cuck’s existence. Suzy was incredibly hot as a hot-wife should be. My wife seemed to understand that I would be financially successful, but she cheats on me with the blue-collar, alpha male types. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I didn’t marry her for her character. I married her because I couldn’t resist her incredibly sexy ass. I’m her happy beta-cuck, waiting to eat her out when she comes home.

Keep writing…

JT

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Where is the problem? He gets divorced and sues the company and his colleagues. The whore is out of his life and everyone else will have to pay him a lot of money. And if he's lucky, he can even sue the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous