The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 11

Story Info
Kayla moves in with Lacey and Raven.
2.6k words
4.57
3.8k
10
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 11

By Fantasizeandrealize

Now, aged sixty-eight, Raven was an imposing woman. She was the tallest, fattest and youngest of the sisters. All her weight was concentrated in her outrageously huge ass, thighs and humongous tits. Her stomach was surprisingly flat. Her jet-black skin just added to her imposing features.

I helped Lacey prepare dinner, and the three of us sat down to eat. Talk centered around Big Jade and the future. Raven already knew about Big Jade leaving me her possessions, and let me know that she approved.

"I know that you loved her completely, Sweetheart." She said, "I know that her passing, is devastating for you, and am sure you will find yourself, and land on your feet fast. To help you out, I have some festivities planned for after dinner."

"Thank you, Mistress." I replied, "This is Big Jade's key to my plate. I think it is only fitting that you should hold onto it now, that I will be staying under your roof."

I had taken the key and necklace from around Big Jade's neck after she passed, before the Police arrived. I had not had the nerve to open my plate with it. After the piercings healed, Big Jade took my plate off every Sunday, so that I could thoroughly wash my pussy, while under her supervision. Other than these weekly Sunday cleanings, my plate had never come off. It had become a part of me, and I would even be afraid, to take it off.

"I agree completely and it will stay around my neck, along with Lacey's plate key." Raven informed me, as she clasped the necklace around her big neck.

I told Raven that I wanted to learn how to ride Big Jade's motorcycle.

"I will be glad to teach you." She told me, "I suggest you get a smaller bike to learn on. It will be easier than on that big hog. It would be a shame if you laid such an expensive bike over, while learning."

I asked Raven how she would be able to make ends meet, now that they were not doing runs any more.

"You don't have to worry about me." She answered and went on to explain. "The house is paid off, and am already collecting social security. I also get food stamps. Lacey pays the bills, and helps me out, if I need anything."

I was glad that she was set. She did not know about the horde of gold coins, and I did not mention them.

Lacey and I quickly cleaned up after dinner. Raven then had us follow her into the back Bedroom. Her house was a three-bedroom house. Raven and Lacey slept in the biggest of the bedrooms. The smallest room was used as a guest bedroom and the back bedroom was Raven's play room.

In this back bedroom she had a horse in the center of the room, a cross on the wall, a large hook in the ceiling corner and a bunch of toys of some shelves.

Raven instructed Lacey and I to undress, and we did so immediately. She strapped our outside ankles and wrists into the straps. She then cuffed our inner ankles and wrists together in thick leather cuffs and tied them to the support rungs on the bottom of the horse. Our waists were also strapped on to the top part of the horse. We were both securely tied to the horse with our asses up in the air. Raven stood behind us, and groped our asses, in her big black hands.

"I have never had two such lovely asses on my horse before." She stated in excitement.

Both Lacey and I worked out every morning. In the past six years, we had filled out some as we aged. We were both very slim and athletic, but our tits and asses had filled some, becoming rounder. I knew that we must have been a breathtaking sight of beauty from behind. Our pale asses jutting up off the horse, and our chastity plates clearly visible between our semi spread legs.

Raven went on to explain, as she got a tawse, "I am going to whip you girls hard. Nothing like some pain, to take your mind off troubles and sadness. The safe word is "Big Jade," in her honor. When it is used, and it will be used, the whipping will stop for both of you. The Bitch that uses the safe word, will have the duty of eating my cunt. The Bitch who has not used it, will have the honor, of eating my ass."

Both Lacey and I shuddered in our restraints, as Raven continued fondling our asses, and let her words sink in.

Fire streaked across the inside of my left thigh as the tawse made contact. Big Jade had not whipped me, in the past year, since she got sick. I had almost forgotten the pain and delicious burn. Since I was not used to it, the burn jumped to my pussy, creating that fabulous itch, that I enjoyed so much!

I grabbed Lacey's left hand with my right hand before the next crack of the tawse lander on the inside of her left thigh. This was easy to do since they were cuffed together. Lacey jolted in the restraints and clamped down on my hand. She let out a little scream.

I got the next swat of the tawse on my left ass cheek. The tips of the cruel instrument flicked into the cleft of my ass. My skin was not as tender here but the swat was much harder. I grunted from the painful burn and clutched Lacey's hand harder. Lacey then got her left ass cheek whipped in the same spot. She screamed and clutched my hand. At least Raven was keeping this contest fair.

The next swat was on my right ass cheek. I expected it. I was ready for it, and yet I still grunted from the burning sting. My pussy was starting to vibrate, from this humiliating whipping. Oh, how I had missed being punished!

Lacey took her swat on her right ass check and then I got mine on my right inner thigh. Raven kept the rotation up, going up and down our ass cheeks and inner thighs. I meditated and enjoyed the jolts of burning fire that seemed to jump from the area of contact to my plated pussy. I could imagine, our hot asses and thighs being as red as my hair. The thought of such a pretty sight, coupled with the humiliation, of what was being done to us, caused me to cum hard, with a massive shamegasm.

I thrashed in my restraints. I had not had an orgasm in over three months and this was just what I needed. I had probably received a dozen lashes already, and I wanted more!

"Hit me harder Mistress Raven!" I begged.

Raven lashed out a lot harder. I felt like I was stabbed, the pain was so intense. My pussy seemed to get hot under its plate.

Her next swat to Lacey made her cry and she used the safe word. I was disappointed because I knew I could cum again if Raven continued.

"Please give me more, Mistress Raven!" I demanded, "I need more. I'll take Lacey's too!"

"If that is what you want, Dear." Raven panted, from the exertion.

"Yes, I need more. Please don't stop. Make them harder!"

Raven went to work on me in earnest now. The swats were twice as hard as before and she paused less between each strike. Coupled with the fact that she was only whipping me, and not Lacey too, I was getting so many more lashes than before. The pain was intense, and it was pure bliss.

It seemed like my pussy was burning under its plate. Again and again, Raven lashed out at me and I came twice more. When I knew I would not come again I cried out, "Big Jade!"

Raven stopped the lashing, and took a step toward me. She put her hand on the inside of my left thigh and exclaimed. "I have never felt flesh this hot before!"

Raven gently rubbed my raw ass and thighs. "I have never had a Bitch take such a whipping before!" She stated, "I hope that this beat some of the sadness out of you."

Raven then unbuckled Lacey's restraining cuffs. When Lacey got off the horse, she ordered her to unbuckle me.

By the time I was unbuckled, Raven had removed her shapeless dress and big panties. She stood to the side of the horse with her legs spread slightly. She was an amazing sight. She was tall probably 5'11". Her butt jutted out from her back sharply. I bet I could use it as a shelf, I thought to myself. Her tits were massive. They hung over her stomach, in a huge white bra, whose straining straps, cut into her flesh. Her thighs were so thick, that they still touched, even though her feet were spread. All along her ass and thighs there were the most amazing ripples and dimples of cellulite. Raven was a fertility Goddess!

Lacey got to her knees, in front of Raven, and her face was already buried, in her kinky bush, before I could get on the floor behind her.

I got down on my knees behind Raven. She was already moaning from Lacey's ministrations.

I parted those massive rippled cheeks apart, and got a good look at her asshole. It was massively herniated, causing big lumps of flesh around the opening, effectively hiding it. A rich earthy aroma wafted to my nose. She had black and gray kinky hairs running up her ass crack. None of the hair was growing on the asshole itself, but there were plenty of strands that had gotten trapped between the herniated mounds of flesh. The midnight purple color was so nasty, but I was drawn in like a magnet. I leaned forward and gave that pucker the kiss of submission.

I lightly licked all over the top of those herniated mounds. My stomach churned with what I was doing and the shame of it fed into my plated pussy. The fact that I had just cum, three times, from such a hard whipping, and that my ass was still on fire only added to the humiliation that I was feeling. It was a rich feeling of debasement, and my pussy throbbed with excitement, under its plate.

I let go of her ass cheeks. They fell back into place, effectively trapping my head, in the massive cleft. They formed air-tight seals around my ears and blocked off my vision. My whole world now consisted of Raven's asshole. My face was a part of it, and I went to work on it with my tongue. I formed a seal, around her whole elevated asshole, with my lips. I worked my tongue between the creases of herniated sphincter flesh. I could feel the trapped hairs, and tasted the flavor of her bowels.

Occasionally, my chin would bump into Lacey's chin, between the fat thighs. It gave me comfort, knowing that my fellow Bitch, was helping me to pleasure this great woman.

I worked my tongue into her shutter folds in a clockwise manner. I licked each one in turn, and her rich flavor had become less pronounced. Searching more of it I wormed the point of my tongue in, as deep as it would go. This took some work, because her hole was tightly closed, from the pressure of all the surrounding flesh. As my tongue wormed itself in deeper, I got more of that rich bowel flavor. My saliva was also leaking out, through the cracks between the herniated mounds. It was dripping down to my chin and creating a humid slippery feel.

I could feel the vibrations, of Raven's moans in my ears. She was starting to convulse in a massive orgasm from our ministrations. It felt like my head might be ripped off. Her powerful glutes were clamping down on it so hard, and she was shaking.

I felt my neck crack from the clenching and removed my tongue from inside her hole. I lightly licked the top of her sphincter, with broad strokes as she rode the after-shocks of pleasure. I could feel the vibrations of her grunts and moans, in my trapped ears and wished, that I could hear them. I knew they were carnal, and sexy as hell!

I could feel Lacey's chin rubbing against mine, so I knew that she had resumed her oral attack on Raven's huge snatch. This spurred me on to go at it with renewed vigor. Once again, I wormed my tongue as deep inside as it would go. I enjoyed the wet saliva, slimy friction of her cellulite on the sides of my face. My face was in a nasty place, and I reveled in it!

I had wormed my tongue in as deep as it would go. It was getting tired, and thankfully her asshole walls gripped it tight, and held it in there. I twisted it some, to give Raven that glorious light friction, that titillates so much. Raven soon had another lighter orgasm, and we repeated the process until she had a third orgasm.

Raven finally pushed our heads away after her third orgasm.

"That was great Bitches!" She praised, "Kayla, I am glad that you are here. I can get used to being serviced by two Bitches at once!"

Both Lacey and I were a mess! My face and neck were wet from my saliva and Raven's ass crack sweat. Lacey's face, neck, chest and abdomen were all sticky from Raven's secretions. We looked at each other and just smiled, with the satisfaction of having brought so much pleasure to our mistress.

Raven announced, "I am going to watch some TV. I am going to lock the two of you together, so you can spend some quality time with each other."

Raven then brough us into the guest bedroom and cuffed my right ankle to Lacey's left ankle, and Lacey's right ankle to my left ankle. My wrists were cuffed behind Lacey's back, and her wrists were cuffed behind my back. We were effectively locked together in an embrace. Raven pulled back the blanket on the bed and pushed us down. She then covered us in the blanket.

"I am sure the two of you have a lot of catching up to do." She said as she waddled out of the room.

Lacey and I had always liked each other so this wasn't so bad. I had had three pain/shamegasms from the hard whipping. Lacey had not cum, so I guess she was horny, because she immediately started French kissing me, and grabbing my, still burning ass cheeks. It felt good so I grabbed her ass cheeks as well and kissed her back with passion. It felt weird making out with such a beautiful, slim, athletic woman.

I could taste Raven's rich essence on her, and licked as much of her face and neck as I could. Soon we were scissoring as much as the shackles allowed. We spent three hours together swapping spit, grinding, scissoring and grabbing ass. If it wasn't for the plates, I am sure we would have cum multiple times. The plates were very effective at their job. We spent those three hours totally frustrated in our pleasure.

At eleven Raven entered and uncuffed us. Lacey made the bed. We both brushed our teeth, and climbed into Raven's bed naked. Each of us on the opposite side of Raven. Raven had us suck on her huge purple nipples as she dozed off to sleep. I threw a leg over Raven's fat thigh, and hugged her waist with my arm. My plate ground into the cellulite of her outer thigh and warmed from the contact. It felt so good to be sleeping with a strong woman once more.

I dozed off in warmth and security, happy in my renewed Bitch status.