The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 12

Story Info
Kayla takes care of her future.
2k words
4.58
2.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 12

By Fantasizeandrealize

It took seven months, for probate to run its course, and for me to get official ownership, of Big Jade's property. I lived with Lacey and Raven this whole time. I enjoyed living with them but felt like an intruder. Though Lacey continuously reassured me, that she enjoyed sharing Raven with me, I still felt like I was robbing her of Raven's undivided attention.

During this time, I opened a virtual hair salon. By virtual, I mean I bought a few barber chairs, and all the needed tools of the trade. I set them up in Big Jade's guest bedroom, but did not actually give any haircuts. Instead, I was slowly selling off the gold coins, and using them as business revenue. I was slowly laundering Big Jade's horde and making it legitimate.

Once probate was over, I moved out of Raven's house and back into Big Jade's, I mean my house. I also opened and emptied the contents of Big Jades bank vault. She had a Civil War LeMat revolver, and some very expensive jewelry in her vault. It also contained her passport, some other documents, and my plate key.

I had a few copies of my plate key, made at a local locksmith shop. That night, for the first time, in almost seven years, I opened my plate without supervision. I fingered myself to several glorious orgasms. I became addicted to masturbating and spent over an hour bringing myself off each night. The curious thing though, is that after I finished diddling myself, I always locked myself back up in the plate. I continued wearing it, to my morning workouts, and to my job. I felt incomplete and guilty without it.

Raven, still invited me over to her house, a couple of times a week. I always went when she invited me, with my plate locked on. I would gladly perform, all the humiliating tasks that she required. I was always at her house on Friday evenings, when she unlocked both Lacey and myself, for supervised cunt cleaning and waxing.

I had spent the last year thinking very hard about what Big Jade told me before she died. With good job security, and well over seven million dollars of net worth I decided that I was going to have a few babies.

That next Friday, during my weekly supervised plate removal, after Lacey and I had finished, waxing each other, I let Raven know about my desire.

"Good for you Sweetheart!" She exclaimed, as she watched me in the shower, with Lacey, to make sure that we did not touch ourselves for more than the required cleaning and waxing.

"You will make a fine mother. Lacey can always baby-sit for you." She offered.

When we had finished showering and toweling off, both Lacey and I put our plates back on.

"Oh Sweetheart, you are going to be making babies. How are you going to be able to do that with the plate on?" She inquired.

"Well, when I meet a suitable candidate, I guess I will have to take it off." I explained, "I love my plate and feel incomplete without it. So, I guess I will continue wearing it, until I need to take it off."

"You were born to be a Bitch!" Raven announced in her booming voice. "Big Jade and you had a great thing going. I hope you can find happiness, now that she is gone." With that handed me the necklace, with the key to my plate.

"I do too Mistress." I replied, "I miss my mistress so much, and don't know what the future holds."

I did not reveal, that I had my own keys to the plate, or that I had been masturbating like crazy for the past few months. The sisterhood was right. The plates kept us Bitches horny, and made us so much more obedient. Since I had started removing my plate, for my nightly masturbation sessions, I had less desire to serve Raven. I was thankful that it was only a couple of times a week, that I was serving Raven, and not every night, as it was with Big Jade before she got sick.

"Well, this should wash that melancholy away." Raven announced, as she removed her big panties and lifted her smock up. "Drink up, Bitch!"

I got down on my knees and crawled over to her. I parted her fat fleece covered labia, with my thumbs, and formed a seal around her urethra opening with my lips.

I noticed Lacey watching with jealousy. I was humiliated, by the act I was to perform, but proud of the fact that I was robbing it, from my fellow Bitch, Lacey.

As a seasoned piss guzzler for dykes, I waited for that telltale grunt, and sigh of pleasure, that signified the start of a massive piss. I drank with relish, swallowing the copious volume that Raven produced. I enjoyed the bitter taste and the itch it was causing, under my plated pussy.

When the stream slowed, I stopped swallowing, and collected a mouth-full, of Raven's piss. I stood up and took a step over to Lacey. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her head towards me, kissing her passionately. We shared that mouthful, of Raven's golden nectar, and I told Lacey, that I loved her.

I could see, that the jealousy, evaporated from her face, and was replaced with a huge, warm smile.

I got back down on my knees, and licked Raven's pussy clean, of any lingering drops of piss. I could tell that she enjoyed it, so I went for the kill and ate her to completion.

Once Raven calmed down, and let go of my head, I told Lacey, "She is all warmed up for you."

I got dressed and left.

When I got home, I removed my plate. I dolled myself up in my sexiest jeans, boots and blouse. I took extra care with my flaming red hair, and looked hot! I would go out and find a guy to impregnate me.

That night I went out to a college bar and met a college jock named Blake. He knew that I was older than him. I played it off as being a graduate student.

It felt good to be groped, by a muscular young man. Blake was only twenty and he was very good looking. We made out like teenagers in the bar. It felt good, but something was missing. Making out with Blake was just normal, and what would be expected of a girl like me. There was no taboo in it, I was not debasing myself, by being with him. It was way less exciting, than being with one of the Sisters.

Eventually, I took Blake back to Big Jade's, well, now my house. As soon as we entered, we were making out like teenagers again. Brad was a good kisser, but kissing him was just too sterile. It couldn't compare, to kissing a fat older woman.

I grabbed two handfuls of Blake's hair and pulled him down. He got the idea and after removing my pants dove into my bald pussy. He commented about the ten piercing along my labia. This was the first time my pussy was being eaten in seven years and it was wonderful. Blake knew what he was doing as he teased my taint and made long licks from taint to clit. I could feel my excitement building and Blake shifted to just sucking on my clit. I had a nice orgasm but it was not a big one. I needed the feeling of shame and degradation to really get me hot.

"Fuck me hard Blake. I need it." I begged.

"Do you have any condoms?" He asked, "I wasn't planning on hooking up with such a hot mink."

"No." I replied, "I have a Nexplanon insert."

I showed him the scar on my arm from an insert that had long since expired. This eased Blake's hesitation and he plowed into my wet folds. It did feel good to be fucked, after seven long years. Yet, once again, it just felt so sterile. I had another small orgasm. It put Blake over the edge, because he tightened up, and dumped a huge virile load into my tight snatch.

One thing I was proud of, was that Blake repeatedly commented on how tight I was. Seven years of no intercourse, and my snatch had tightened right up.

I needed to debase myself some. When Blake had fallen back to the mattress after pumping his load into me, I held him down. I got up and put my panties back on. My lips were so sticky with his load. The panties stuck to them. I then went to work on Blake's cock. I cleaned all the cum coating it off, and swallowed it down.

Eating cum was probably the best part of being with a man, I decided. It was kind of degrading and made me feel just a little humble. After thoroughly cleaning Blake's cock I nestled up against his body and dozed off, with the gusset of my panties, all wet from his load.

That next morning, I woke up before Blake. I could feel how crusty the gusset of my panties had become from the dried cum. It gave me a nice feeling of shame.

I went down, and woke Blake up with a blow job. I still had the skills, that I had developed with Ken, and I easily deep-throated his large cock. It felt nice to have a cock lodged deep in my throat. Blake moaned, with pleasure, and then he whined in disappointment, when I removed his cock. He moaned in pleasure again, when I mounted him, and started grinding my tight pussy down. I had a nice gentle orgasm and Blake came hard, pumping my snatch full again.

Once again, I put on my soiled panties from yesterday. I could feel the new stickiness softening the dry crusty material. It felt dirty and delicious. I went down and cleaned Blake's cock off once more. It was Saturday, and I did not have to go to work-out or work. I put on a baby-doll and made us breakfast.

It felt nice, to have raw pussy lips once again. Blake and I had a good breakfast. He was a nice kid. He ran track and was a good student from what he told me. When we were done, I got dressed and drove him, to his dorm room.

I wore the crusty cum sodden panties all day. I removed them with regret that evening before I showered and put my plate back on.

In the next two months, I continued meeting up with, and servicing Raven twice a week. I also met up with Blake a few times a week and fucked him raw. Two months into this routine, I tested positive for pregnancy. I told Blake that I was being sent away for work and stopped seeing him. I continued serving Raven during my whole pregnancy.

I gave birth to a nice healthy baby boy. I worked out extra hard at the Gym and within three months I had my pre-pregnant body back. I did have some stomach stretch marks, but they were easily hidden with make-up.

I loved being a Mom. I loved my new son even more. I wanted to give him a sibling. I called up Blake telling him I was back in town for a few months. We met up for some great fucking a couple times each week. Lacey and Hailey were great baby sitters, and always took care of my baby, while I met up with Blake. It took me a little longer to get pregnant this time but eventually I tested positive again.

A few weeks later, Blake gave me the news, that he had found a great job in Seattle after graduation. He would move out there. He did a month later and I never heard from him again.

Seven months after he left, I had my second healthy son. They were only eleven-and-a-half months apart in age.

Now that I had my sons, I had to decide my future.