The Oldman and Jerry

Story Info
I gave him comfort and he gave me the time of my life.
750 words
4.2
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers

The hospital I did my residency in was a lovely old institute. The long narrow halls echoed with sounds that added to the creepy atmosphere. I loved it, ghosts and all.

Night shifts turned into my favourite time there. The building was never quiet even in the dead of night. It suited my loneliness. I was working on the ward most nights and that was eerie in itself.

One of my patients was an old old man. He had been there for weeks now. He was dying here alone. All the people he had been close to were gone. Most nights I would go sit with him. He and I would commiserate each other on those haunted hours.

He had a gentle intellect and a very vibrant personality. He was a joy to visit. As the time moved forward and he faded away I would just sit with him, quietly holding his hand. We two became friends.

One stormy winter night he asked me to hold him. I only hesitated for a moment before I gently got into bed behind him so we could spoon. He was in his late nineties at the end of a long long life. I was surprised at the vitality I could still feel radiating from him.

I was even more surprised to feel myself getting aroused. I tried to pull away but he held me fast against him.

"Stay?" He whispered.

I cuddled in closer readjusting my hardening cock to nestle between his ass cheeks.

"If only I was able." He said gruffly. "The things I would do to you young man."

I nuzzled his neck excited by the idea. Spontaneously and tenderly I reach around his frail frame. His cock was hard and ready. It only took a gentle squeeze from me and he came. I held him a while longer until he fell asleep.

A few nights later he passed away. He slipped away quietly and I felt him close to me for days at work. Nursing is like that sometimes. People die and you don't seem to ever go home.

I finally got some time off and dragged my exhausted self home. I felt too tired to do much more than shower and fall into bed. I remember thinking of my friend's name just before falling asleep. David seemed to follow me down into deep sleep.

Suddenly I was wide awake. I was frozen to the bed and totally aware. The room was dark and quiet. I swear someone had called out my name with great urgency. I laid there listening feeling chills running over my body.

I sat up and without warning a strong pressure pushed me back down. Invisible lips firmly kissed mine. I bolted up again turning on the light to show an empty room.

I got out of bed shaking when I felt kissed again and a strong pressure holding me tightly. My body coursed with sensations. I was overwhelmed and completely frozen. I was shoved backwards and fell onto my bed. The air whooshed out of me and I felt pinned down.

Every part of me was being touched and I felt a pleasant weight covering me. I closed my eyes giving into the intense feelings. With all of me being stimulated at once it was almost more that I could bear.

I felt a tongue invade my mouth as fingers probed my sensitive asshole. The tension building in me felt unbearable but my entity would not relent. It brought me to the cusp of cumming before pulling me back again and again.

I felt wild with passion and pleasure. Every Part of me felt filled and touched. All my nerves were turned up to ten and I felt like I was on fire.

My lips were being kissed and my cocked sucked. My balls, my nipples, my asshole every single one being stimulated and filled at once. I knew there was no more holding back. An orgasm rocked through my body like a tsunami. As I was writhing and moaning there I felt my ass deeply penetrated.

Orgasm after orgasm wracked my body as my ghostly lover faded away. I lay there trembling and drenched in sweat. I said his name. David.

I didn't believe in ghosts or any of that but my friend visited me that night. I knew that for sure. He came to repay me as he had promised. I slept the best sleep of my life that night thinking of David.

JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers