The One True Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's downstairs, in the staff room Misstress" Abi replied, picking herself up off the floor as adjusting her trousers.

"Bring her to me" Said Emilia with a dark grin. Abi quickly set off downstairs without hesitation, completely unflustered by what Emilia had just done, acting as if everything was normal.

Abi searched around for Katie, she went into the staff room and saw her sitting at a desk behind a computer "Um Katie, could you gimme a hand upstairs quick?" She asked, Katie glanced up from the computer.

"Yeah sure, just one sec" she replied, quickly swishing her pixie cut blondish-brown hair. Abi disappeared from view and went back to the stairs, after a minute or two Katie emerged from the staff room and headed upstairs with Abi. Katie was dressed in athletic sports clothes, a snug fabric top that showed off her sizeable bust, along with black and shaded blue Lycra leggings, all fitting well, giving her assets a very pleasing appearance.

Abi wondered into the female changing room with Katie close behind "Emilia wanted to train with you today, I thought I'd introduce you" she said, stopping some distance away as Emilia approached Katie happily.

"Oh ok, sure thing. Hi I'm Katie" she said, reaching out to shake Emilia's hand. They shook hands briefly as Emilia replied.

"Nice to meet you Katie, I'm looking forward to working with you" Emilia grabbed Katie firmly, pulling her in close and pinning her mouth shut with her hand. Katie almost managed to lurch back in time but Emilia tightened her grip and threw her against the wall, she then unleashed her Porridge again, sending it cascading over to Katie and starting to fill her knickers and Lycra leggings.

As Katie struggled and grunted angrily against Emilia, she could feel the Porridge oozing into her knickers, covering her skin as it spilled out into her snug Lycra trousers, causing her legs and arse to start expanding.

Emilia closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as her power grew stronger, and her Porridge expanded. Abi stood watch in the doorway as Katie quickly became infected. This time however, it felt slightly different, almost as if Katie were trying to actively resist the infection, clinging onto her mind as she slipped under Emilia's control. Soon enough Emilia felt no further resistance as Katie strained and thrashed, finally succumbing to her overwhelming power. She soon let go and allowed Katie to moan and gasp freely, Emilia herself was becoming more pleasure-glazed the more she infected people. Katie dropped to the floor, slumped over in a heap as she recovered.

"Both of you grab your things, we're leaving" Said Emilia, steadying herself on one of the nearby railings as she walked over to Abi.

"Yes Mistress" Katie sighed with relief, Abi nodded as she dashed off to the staff room to grab their belongings. Katie soon came to her feet, caressing her legs playfully, enjoying the sensation of Emilia's warm Porridge stirring inside her Lycra with every movement she made.

Katie and Emilia headed downstairs together, upon reaching the reception Abi was waiting for them with hers and Katie's things. Emilia nodded towards the Bentley out in the carpark, urging the two of them to go on ahead. As they did Emilia quietly entered the staff room, using her new found senses she located Simon, she walked into the back room to find him sorting through a box of equipment.

"Hi, it's Simon isn't it?" She said, catching him off guard as he jumped slightly with surprise.

"God, you scared the crap out of me... Sorry can I help you?" He asked, wondering why she was even in there. Emilia smiled, approaching him so he couldn't get past her. Once close enough Emilia grabbed his throat and forced him against the wall behind him, she squeezed his throat just hard enough so he couldn't call out easily. Simon began to glow with a faint white mist, that started traveling down Emilia's arm.

Simon quickly became weak and powerless to fight as Emilia began to absorb some of his muscle mass. His muscles started to fade as Emilia became slightly more muscular, she also gained a little more height too growing by about an inch, draining Simon's physical attributes to enhance her own. Just before she unleashed her Porridge her breasts grew by about a quarter of a size, taking what little body fat he had left. Emilia moaned blissfully, watching as Simon started to look a little older, forming slight wrinkles and a dash of grey hair, her body rushed with uncontrollable lust, every fibre within her teaming with energy.

Emilia then stopped and the glowing while mist faded, Simon dropped to the floor, his muscles had diminished severely and he was noticeably shorter than before. Emilia stood taller and looked physically stronger, she hadn't become super muscular, but it was enough to say that she looked tougher. She stood over Simon, who sat slumped on the floor exhausted and weak, she hung her arms out to her sides as she unleashed her Porridge upon him, it began to spill rapidly from the top of her jeans.

Her Porridge dribbled down onto Simon and worked it's way into his shorts, gradually filling up his boxers. His arse grew slightly as the Porridge settled, perfectly contained within his shorts. Once the material of his shorts was almost pulled tort by the amount of Porridge crammed inside them, Emilia stopped and stepped back, briefly checking out her improved body, feeling up her new muscles and her bigger cleavage. Emilia laughed happily "Oh I like this, fucking hell"

Once Simon was under Emilia's control he became reinvigorate with energy, allowing him to gather himself and drop to his knees before Emilia "How can I serve you Mistress?" He wheezed, slowly regaining his composure. With his body heavily drained of what it once had, it was unlikely he would ever fully return to the condition he was in before Emilia got to him, he would probably remain in this weakened state indefinitely, unless Emilia decided to return what she had stolen from him.

"Take some time to recover, then when I contact you, gather your friends, family, anyone you know and infect them. Bring anyone you can under my power, and you'll be rewarded in time" she said sternly, glancing down at him with a dark grin "I'll send Abi to help you infect them, you won't be able to do so by yourself, we're not strong enough just yet"

Simon bowed before her as she turned to leave "Yes Mistress, I will prepare to act until you send word" He came to his feet and followed her out into the staff room.

"Do as you would normally, I was never here" she said quietly, leaving Simon alone in the room. Emilia headed out to the carpark, no one noticed her leaving as she jumped into the Bentley, Michael looked rather tense as she got in.

"Someone's been busy, I felt that..." He said with a smirk as Emilia started up the car.

Emilia gave him a cheeky smile as they drove off, Katie and Abi sat quietly in the back of the car "I'm glad you approve... I thought I'd put some of these new abilities to the test. Feeding on people is, interesting to say the least"

Michael looked at her with a raised eyebrow, knowing that was one hell of an understatement she just gave "Like I said, this is only the beginning" they drove back to the hideout to get Abi and Katie properly filled.

Later on, they entered the hideout and approached the pool "Abi, you're up!" Said Emilia eagerly, they stood beside the great pool of Porridge and Michael hooked Abi up to the machine, he poked the tubes down into her knickers, clipping them onto her trousers. Katie stood next to Abi waiting patiently, Michael didn't delay, throwing the switch and draining Porridge from the almost empty pool.

The tubes gurgled shortly before Porridge erupted from them, Abi gasped slightly as she began to expand once more, her trousers stretched to accommodate the new Porridge being added. Emilia closed her eyes, enjoying the relaxing feeling of becoming more powerful, the stronger her servants became, the more powerful she was.

Abi moaned quietly as her trousers creaked, struggling to hold anymore, her legs now quite chunky and her arse big and plump. Katie watched Abi grow, eager to get hooked up to the machine herself. She stumbled back onto the console trying to steady herself. Emilia approached Abi, inspecting her legs, she grabbed hold of her and squeezed her arse firmly, causing Abi to moan blissfully, Emilia's touch was electrifying.

Emilia nodded at Michael "Nice and full. Get you in a nice pair of jeans and you'll look as good as me" she giggled, Michael began unclipping the tubes and sliding them out and transferring them over to Katie.

Katie let Michael hook her up to the machine and wait to receive some more warm Porridge "You ready Katie?" said Emilia cheerfully.

"Definitely Mistress!" Replied Katie eagerly, shifting slightly to make herself more comfortable with the tubes down her trousers. Michael threw the switch again and the pool began to drain the last of its contents into Katie's lycra trousers. She took a deep breath as Porridge erupted into her knickers, forcing everything that was currently in them out into her leggings, her eyes rolled back into her head as she moaned loudly.

Her arse bulged along with her legs, making her lower body look like that of a fertility goddess, much like Emilia's had become. Katie grabbed her hair as she strained, there was nothing she could do to resist the pleasure,

Emilia also began to succumb to the feeling of pleasure that enveloped her as she grew more powerful, impressed by Katie's ability to link with her Porridge, meaning the stronger Katie was, Emilia would gain twice as much power from her "Oh this is exquisite" Emilia moaned softly.

Michael noticed that the seams of Katie's lycra were reaching bursting point, he allowed her to continue for a little longer until he decided she was full enough, but before he could switch the machine off Katie interrupted him "No no no no... I can do it, I can do it" she gasped pleasurously, reaching a hand out for the switch to urge him to wait, she moaned louder as her lycra leggings began to creak and strain.

Michael glanced at Emilia worriedly, she watched Katie orgasm softly "Wait! Let her continue" said Emilia confidently, almost too pleasure-glazed to focus properly.

Katie soon dropped to her knees, her lycra straining to hold everything as the last of the Porridge was sucked from the pool, the machine increased pressure in the tubes to try and force the last of the Porridge into her trousers. Katie let out a gargantuan moan as she climaxed, just as the last of the Porridge squeezed it's way into her lycra. Emilia giggled uncontrollably, twitching slightly as she could feel what Katie was experiencing "Ooh fuck.. Yes!"

The machine then cut out by itself once the pool was empty, Katie sat there moaning as she finished coming, Emilia approached her, taking her arm and helping her back onto her feet, Michael jumped to the other side and helped as well before removing the tubes from Katie's trousers. Emilia smiled at Katie "Well bloody done, I'm surprised these leggings are holding so well!" She said, squeezing Katie's arse firmly, feeling the vast contents of her leggings. Katie moaned slightly as Emilia indulged herself, also feeling Katie's legs as well "Very nicely filled" She said, neatening Katie up a little.

Emilia looked at her for a moment before guiding her in for a kiss, they both tongued passionately for a while, Katie soon placed her hands on Emilia's goddess-like body, gently feeling her curves and admiring her pleasing shape. Michael watched in surprise, suddenly feeling really horny and hard as he watched them make out right in front of him. Abi seemed totally unflustered by them, she simply tugged of her trousers to adjust the Porridge inside.

After a few steamy minutes of kissing, Emilia pulled back, looking rather pleased with this all "We are going to be spending quite a bit of time together you and I" she said with a cheeky grin. Turning to face Michael with a smirk, they looked at each other thinking exactly the same thing, Michael happened to voice it before Emilia did.

"This is the best thing I've ever done in my life" said Michael, taking Emilia's hands and holding her close, still in disbelief that all this had come true.

"You read my mind" giggled Emilia, nudging Michael's head to the side so she could suck his neck playfully, making him even hornier.

"So, you're all set for getting us all into the event next week?" He stammered blissfully, succumbing to her playfully biting and sucking on his neck, leaving a trail of small love bites on his skin.

"Yep, just got to infect a few people beforehand, then we can just walk straight in without anyone saying a thing" she said, ceasing her neck biting so she could talk "After that, everything will be set in place... Then no one can possibly stop me" she whispered close to his ear.

Michael very nearly came at the thought of it, kissing Emilia as he grabbed hold of her, caressing her heavenly body lustfully, eager to unleash his uncontrollable thirst for her.

12