All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 05'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Wow wow wow! But it did sorta kinda “work”. Absolutely brilliant. Now I’m gonna hold my tongue…

BlowPopJBlowPopJ11 months ago

Well shit! Gabe need to mind his business when it comes to Adam and I hope he listens to Ben about not setting him up with anyone anymore. And things with Adam are becoming clear especially with his story about his father.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love love love these stories they are great it’s sad that Benny feels like it was his fault but thankful his “alpha” 😉 was there to fix it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If Adam isn’t a half wolf, then I’ll be shocked. This is sooooo good.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

I'm so invested this story & this world & these characters! Even though I skip over as much of the BDSM stuff as I can (not my thing), I still eagerly await each new chapter. Hoping Chapter 05 is arriving soon . . . .

jroseemijroseemi11 months ago

There's no way Adam isn't half wolf. I've been thinking it for a bit now. I will eat my left foot if I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not only is Adam half wolf, but he’s probably the son of the previous Shadow King, since he was known for fucking around, and he’s the only one who could take Shadow Pack lands and gift them to a human.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best scenes I've read! So specific and unique! Thank you for those fantasies!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Completely addicted to your stories. Very talented, you keep me pulled in and hungry for more, KAMS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES