All Comments on 'The Other Side of The Green Sofa'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4098 months ago

Outstanding!!!! Need more adventures of these two, John and Jane!!!!

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

I have deliberately stopped reading where anything beyond this:

I knew, as his cock slowly slid into me that I was hooked and wanted to do this again and again, knowing that the next time would be with a different man, another cock that I could feel filling me for the first time, bringing me to orgasm in a different way, his body different to this one, maybe more muscular, firmer, darker.

Is not yet on the screen, I know it's near the end of the story so trying to predict what happens next.

There are a number of possibilities:

1) Andy and John could be in this together and set it up to give John some wank fodder potentially leading to a 3 way.

2) Andy and John planned this with a view to letting her have a lover but remain at home to look after John.

3) This gets put on-line and John discovers it leading to his guilt at neglecting Jane and he pleads her to come back to him.

4) This gets put on-line and John discovers it leading to accusations of infidelity and a nasty divorce.

Whichever scenario, I'm sure John will be watching the footage at some stage.

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

Okay so I've read the final 2 paragraphs, I'll wait for chapter 2.

It's been a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...

story TAGS