The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His speech was interrupted by her using her legs to pull him closer, forcing his cock into her. "Not yet." She told him, her voice full of mischief and affection and lust. "One last contest."

Will accepted her challenge. He pounded her as hard as he could, he spanked her, and his other arm went for her throat, hoping a little pressure (not choking, just holding her throat) would make her submissive. No such luck.

What Sitala had neglected to mention, was that only the winner of the contest had the right to dissolve the relationship, and she was committed to staying with Will now, so she absolutely refused to lose their contest. She squeezed as hard as he pounded her, and when he grabbed her throat, she grabbed his in retaliation.

A minute went by, both lovers panting and moaning, both trying to outdo the other in an ever-escalating sexual arms race. Two minutes. Five. Ten. It took fifteen minutes for the stalemate to end.

Sitala was exhausted. She never thought Will could have this much stamina. He still wasn't slowing down, his cock slamming into her sensitive pussy. His spanks landed, again and again, bringing both pain and pleasure. His hand on her throat was strong and rough and made her want to just lie down and take it. As if that wasn't enough, she remembered his kindness, she saw the love in his eyes. It was too much. She gave in.

Will knew he couldn't keep going anymore. Sitala was gorgeous. Large, supple breasts, wide hips, long, luscious hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She was sexy and beautiful and surprisingly adorable at times. She was wild and untamed, not content to submit until the very end, and even now, she was still fighting, despite the fact she came just before they began. Not only that, if he hadn't misunderstood something, she was in love with him. He was too close. There was no way he could ever conquer such a woman. He gave in.

They came together, screaming and whimpering each other's names.

Will couldn't stand anymore and sank onto Sitala. After taking a moment to get his breath back, he murmured an offer into Sitala's ear. "A draw?"

Sitala took a few breaths before replying. "A draw." She agreed. Then, a mischievous smirk came back to her face, and she squeezed her pussy again, thoroughly enjoying Will's shock and curses. Her mirth was short-lived, as Will withdrew his cock, but instead of resting, slammed it back in, chuckling at her startled gasp. Before she could try to force another round or complain about his counterattack, he gave her a peck on the cheek and withdrew his cock from her again, this time leaving it out.

They laid together on the crate for a few minutes, content in each other's company, but then Will rose to his feet, picked up Sitala in a princess carry, and brought her to the large bedroom, putting her down on the bed before laying down as well, their faces next to each other.

Sitala is the first to speak. "Will, do you remember what you bet yesterday? Well, I want to know."

Will sighed. "My full name, huh? Wait, if it was a tie, how many requests do we get?"

Sitala's face went blank. "Uhh, did you count your victories?"

"No. You?"

"No"

"How about three each?" Will suggested.

"Sure." Sitala agreed. "And I still want to know your full name."

Will groaned. "Alright, fine. My full name is Willcock Cockwell. Do you see why I prefer to go by Will?"

"I do." Sitala chuckled.

"Also, my first request is that you don't call me by my full name unless I say you should. You can use nicknames, or just say 'Will'."

"I will, Will." Sitala acquiesced, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Good. Good night, Sitala."

"Good night, Will."

12