The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brax felt her tense, her abdominal wall tightening and sending his cock up wards along it. He hammered away inside her, ensuring she rode through her climax on his unrelenting rod. He wanted to feel her shake and tremble as his fuck toy, to feel her slutty ass gripping and tightening around him. Every lewd second was so erotic it made his head spin, the smell of her, the sound of her ass clapping against him. He ran his tongue across his lips trying to taste her.

He couldn't get enough, grabbing her chin and turning it towards him he kissed her, passionate and deep. He searched her mouth with his tongue, he felt her chin covered in drool smearing on him. He could even taste the remnants of his own feral seed, he didn't stop, it drove him wild to have her as his play thing.

Corvas mind tried to react to his kiss, the assault on her rear combined with his passion on her lips was overwhelming. She shook and welled with tears as she felt the butterflies in her full stomach, her moans and breath seeping into his hungry mouth.

'He's gonna eat me whole.' she thought, the day before she saw him as the predator to run from. Now she saw him as the predator to offer herself to, begging him to feast upon the fruits of her sex until he had his fill. Relinquishing herself to the alpha male behind her who had claimed every inch of her body as his own.

'It's his now. I'm his.' Corva whimpered to herself.

Like a volcano erupting he blasted everything he had into her beaten insides. Dirtying the walls with his creamy lust that clung inside of her. He rocked and sank his teeth into her shoulder, taking care not to break skin. But needing to taste her, needing his mouth full of her as he cried in praise of her elicit body squeezing his cock dry.

Corva felt her ass getting filled with his cream, thanking him and praising him mentally as he dumped his feral load in her. Begging for him to stay and use her as he pleased, clenching hard on his fat cock. Wanting to keep every drop inside her, as she took in ragged deep breaths.

They collapsed together, taking deep breaths of one anothers scent, gasping in the now steamy cabin. Brax kissed her shoulders and felt her shudder and moan beneath him, he released her arm. The two laid completely exhausted, Brax unsure of his cocks condition slowly pulled it from her now gaping and cum filled asshole.

He breathed a sigh of relief as it deflated and dripped, thoroughly used and exhausted from the night's events. He rolled off and next to her, he opened his eyes to see hers looking at him. He scooted closer, kissing the puffy lips he had been so rough with before. They both slipped into a deep sleep, exhausted from the exertion of energy and fluid.

The next day Corva awoke, her head reeling and joints aching from the events of the past night followed by sleeping on the floor. She looked down and saw that Brax had left sometime in the night, his clothes and boots gone. She flushed with embarrassment at her actions and cursed herself for scaring off the new farm hand. How would she convince Penn to hire another, would Braxton tell him about their night together? Thoughts of even more embarrassment and shame ran through her head.

'Fuck this, I was in heat. It may have been good but I don't need this in my life.' she thought as she got up and stretched. She made her way to the bathroom, turning on the shower and relieving herself as she waited for it to heat up. Once hot she climbed inside, scrubbing the dried fluids from her curves and washing her hair. She took great care to gently wash the more beaten areas between her legs.

As she washed her ass, the flash of a memory from the night before rose and erupted in her thoughts.

'You're my breeding bitch, and I'll have you when ever I fucking please.' he said, she remembered the gruff in his voice. The goosebumps rose on her flesh and a chill ran through her, she cursed herself as she felt her pussy tingle.

'He's gone. Forget about it.' she told herself.

Corva got herself ready for the days work, since Brax was gone she would have to take back the responsibilities of the farm. It would be just like it was before, working through the torture and pain. Ensuring the animals and equipment was taken care of. She opened the door and stepped out onto the porch, looking at the barn and drinking her coffee.

'Where's the...' her thoughts were cut off as she heard the atv engine in the distance. She was confused why it wasn't in front of the barn, only to realize it was in use. Taking feed to the animals, being used by Braxton.

Her chest thumped hard, 'He didn't leave...He's just doing his job...' as soon as this thought crossed her mind she scolded herself. Why was she so happy, she pushed the feelings down and stood on the porch confused about what she should do next.

She had returned inside and sat watching T.V. trying to think about anything else but the farm hand working the land outside. She listened to the atv drive back into the area, she heard it shut off, doors closing and random knocks and bangs coming from the barn. She stayed seated as she heard the noises stop, waiting for time to pass and to see what would happen next.

22 minutes and 37 seconds passed, she had been counting the time on a small clock in the room. Finally hearing a knock on her door, her heart jumped and her mouth got dry, "C-Come in!" she boomed. Trying to keep her voice from wavering and ensuring she showed strength and poise.

Braxton walked in, hair still wet from showering off the days dirt and sweat, he gingerly smiled at her. "Hey, how was your day? Do you want to have dinner together?" he said while looking at her.

"Yes!" Corva blurted out as soon as he finished his question, again cursing herself for letting her emotions speak for her. "I mean, I haven't eaten much all day, I'm pretty hungry."

"Oh great!" Brax said.

Corva and Brax both worked together in the kitchen, making a quick meal to sate their hunger. They put little to no thought into what they were making, both their minds on something else. Once the quick meal was put together they both sat at the small table, sharing each others company and trying to find how to lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry." Braxton said.

Corva looked at him in confusion.

Braxton continued and tried to keep his composure, "I know it's weird, what I told you last night."

Corva remembered a lot of what he said the night before, none of which made her feel awkward, but instead she felt hot.

"I saw you picking up feed, I asked Tilly and she told me who you were and that you were Penns only hand out here. I'm ashamed to say that I was really excited to be stuck out here alone with you, so I asked Penn and wormed my way in." Braxton put his head down, taking another bite of his dinner.

Corva thought of what he said as he undressed the night before, realizing he had been trying to come to this farm. He had wanted to get close to her, she saw it as a mix of sweet and slightly creepy.

Braxton swallowed his bite, "I'm not trying to put you on the spot, I knew about what happens on the full moon, and I really did try to let this blossom normally. I know it seems I came here just for your body, but I really was and still am interested in you as a whole."

Corva studied him, his cheeks turning red with embarrassment and his voice coming across soft and quiet. She could tell he was nervous about her response, and she could also tell he didn't want to leave. She had chalked it up to the depraved animal side of her, taking advantage of him. But now she could see he had already had true and honest interest in her before then.

Corva looked at him, "So Martha, she really did run away?" she asked.

Brax nodded his head.

Corva tried to hide her laughter, thinking of the petite and small farmers daughter that every hand had eyed once or twice. Imagining her crying and running in fear from the angry rod that Braxton packed with him.

"I've never been like that, like I was last night." Braxton said as he looked up at her.

"That was partly my fault, sometimes the reaction can have that effect. You could be one of those people that needs to assert dominance in the beginning, especially it being the first time. Who's to say it will happen next time, the pheromones are strongest on that night, you should be free and clear headed now." Corva said as she looked at her plate, raising her fork up she looked at Brax and found him staring at her.

"What?" Corva said.

"So there will be a next time?" Braxton asked.

Corva turned red and realized how she worded the statement, true she wanted a next time, she couldn't push that on him.

"I mean, you don't have to, we could just continue as coworkers or take it slow if you wanted to!" Corva blurted out.

"Also," Corva whispered with heavy embarrassment. "The talk about children," she said while looking down, "it takes a lot more than last night to make it happen. So...don't worry about it...it's just a heat thing that brings on those thoughts."

Braxton listened to her words, relief filling him, he had thought he was crazy for what he had been saying the night before. He breathed easier knowing it wouldn't come to fruition so easily.

Braxton laughed and soon Corva was laughing with him in embarrassment, they finished their meal. The tension in the air gone, Braxton and Corva chatted and enjoyed each others company, Corva beamed inside. Finally having someone to be with on her last night of heat, finally having the companionship she craved after being alone so long. The sun set and the night fell, Corva sighed and wondered what the next move would be.

"I'm tired." Brax said as he yawned, stretching his arms in front of him with his fingers laced together.

Corva admired his build as he did this, seeing his muscles and heft roll on his mountainous physique.

"Do you mind if I stay here...tonight?" Brax said as he sat back in the couch.

Corva hid her shock from him, "No...No you can stay here." she said.

They both smiled and bashfully looked away, then rising to clean up and climb in bed. Corva knew he had completed a full days work, his body must be so tired. She hoped he would get a good and complete rest, pushing out any thoughts of midnight fooling around.

They laid under the covers in Corvas bed, facing away from each other. Corva yearned to be touched, to feel his hands on her again, to hear him say how much he wanted her. But she told herself how tired he must be, how he worked so hard and needed to rest. All the memories of the night before running through her head and not letting her settle did nothing to help her situation. She couldn't stop the slick juices from dampening her underwear, she contemplated sneaking her hand down and relieving the tension in her loins.

Just as she was starting to move her hand she felt the bed rock, she paused her shallow breathing so as to not wake Braxton. Thinking of her fingers soon swirling around her tender folds and eliciting a crescendo of shudders and lighting bolts she stopped as she felt it. Her eyes grew wide in the moon lit room, she shuddered as a tingle ran up her spine. She felt Braxtons hot breath on her back, she tried to tell herself he was just rolling over to get more comfortable.

Then she felt the bed shake again, his hot steamy breath bathing her back made her cheeks burn. But the tempered and hot shaft running up her back made her heart skip, just as rigid as she remembered. It felt like a glowing steel rod that had just been pulled from the forge, with the black smith getting ready to hammer and shape it. Getting ready to hammer and shape her, Corvas mind raced, she could feel Braxtons eye burning into her again.

Corva slowly pulled off her underware, the damp under garment clung to her hungry sex. As she pulled it down her legs and kicked them off her hoof she drew in a sharp breath. She bit her lip as she pulled and spread her ass cheek, feeling Braxtons angry cock separate from her, she begged for its return. She felt his head graze her puffed and slick lips, he slowly pressed into her trembling folds.

Her pussy tried to make it as slick as possible, to give her lover easy entrance into her waiting hole. Her eyes rolled as she felt his hand grab her arm and his hips press forward, grinding the intruder into her. Her breath hitched as he stretched and impaled her, every time she thought it was fully planted another mind melting inch would gain entrance to her. She moaned in slutty glee as she felt his impossible size shape and stir her.

"Braxton" she whimpered.

With one final and hard buck he seated the last inch inside her, he tried with all his might to go easy. But Corvas elicit moans and her heavenly voice calling his name drove him to greedily plant himself as quick as he could. He leaned forward, kissing and nipping her shoulder, he had to taste her. To relish in her scent and savor every flavor and feel of her, he squeezed her heavy breast in his hand. He could feel his cock pulsing, nestled in its favorite home, in the sultry Ox girls stomach.

Braxton grabbed her arm and raised it, turning her body slightly so her arm went behind him. Now with her half laying on her back he could raise one of her soft and heavy tits to his mouth, quickly taking a nipple in his maw. He began to rock his hips, grinding his cock into her and trying to contain his lustful joy.

He flicked her nipple with his tongue, tasting and teasing it, sucking hard one moment then easing his attack and massaging it.

"Nothing will come out." Corva said.

"I enjoy it, the feeling and the taste, I want to keep doing it." Braxton said as he took her back into his mouth. He massaged her other tit and pinched her nipple, increasing the tempo of his hips and taking longer strokes.

Corva moaned in appreciation, she couldn't explain the new and amazing sensation he gave her breasts. How the tantalizing ecstasy she was feeling due to his mouth on her, as his ferocious cock stirred and rearranged her insides. She memorized his pace, now planting her hand in front of her and pushing back to meet his thrusts. She could hear the sinful wetness of her depraved pussy singing the praises of the godly cock pounding her. She felt the twisted ball of pleasure tightening in her womb as he drove himself inside her mercilessly.

Corva felt her womanhood fire off in a mind melting dizzy, her lips gripping and squeezing as her drooling maw bayed in approval. She mentally praised him for unapologetically pounding her at his set rhythmic pace. Squeezing and shuddering she could feel his teeth gently clamp down on her puffed areola as her hard nipple was ground against his tongue.

Braxton drank in every erotic moment, memorizing the curves of her body with his hand and getting dizzy on her lust. He felt her tighten around him, smelled her sex in the air, he grinned as he felt his balls that were full of seed getting wet from her juices. He waited until her tremors faded, he pulled himself from her and got to his knees. Rolling her to her stomach as he changed his position.

Corva picked up on his silent commands, she rolled and then raised her hungry ass in the air for him. Swinging it back and forth like a piece of meat in front of a starving carnivor, she felt the covers tangle around her legs and hooves. Then felt him yanking them away as he got behind her.

"I want to see all of your body." Brax said, he could see the goosebumps on Corvas flesh in the moonlight as she hugged a pillow underneath her.

Braxton slapped his hand down on one of her thick cheeks, watching her shudder at the intense but brief assault on her unprotected rear. He gripped her and pulled the piece of meat to the side, examining her hungry snatch and winking hole underneath him. Her scent traveled up and into his nose, taunting and inviting him in to take her. He gripped his shaft and touched the swollen head to her folds again, firmly pushing and entering her but stopping half way. He dipped shallow thrusts into her, teasing her and breaking her resolve as he did.

Corva whimpered and shook underneath her lover, waiting for him to take her once again, to break and mold her like he had before.

"Braxton?" she whispered out.

He stayed silent behind her, still only giving her half hearted thrusts and shallow dives into her.

'I was only able to talk like that before because it was the middle of my heat cycle.' She thought to herself.

"Braxton, please." she whispered.

"I'm not convinced." he said behind her, "convince me you want it."

Corvas cheeks burned as she buried her face in the pillow, she already had her ass up and offered to him. How could he be so cruel with her in this vulnerable and open state?

"Hmmm" he growled as he slowly started to pull his cock out.

"No!" she yelped, "Please...Please keep fucking me, I'll be a good slut!"

She felt him push further back into her, her mind breaking at the filling belly and raunchy things she was trying to convey.

"Breed me... break me in and make me your perfect piece of fuck meat!" she pleaded. She felt him deeper in her, almost to her end goal of having him fully buried once again.

"I'll be your flesh light, you can bareback me and fill me with cum, any hole you want, it's yours! Use me to get off, I'll be your barn yard bitch, whenever you want I'll let you bury your perfect cock in my dirty and hot Ox girl holes! Please just fuck me like the slutty animal I am Braxton, please!" She cried out, her voice echoing off the steamed walls. She had no time to feel embarrassed, she couldn't think of how the words felt so dirty coming out but so honest and truthful.

Braxton angrily beat his dick into her, giving into her slutty requests and breaking her into his perfect bitch. His balls gave meaty thwacks to her beaten lips, his monstrous cock laughed at the gripping folds and he fully sank himself into her. He skewered and spread her, relishing in the constant flow of slick honey her hungry snatch was giving him. Smelling the breeding Ox that was begging to be his personal cum dump.

Corva bit the pillow as her eyes rolled back, she felt his assault on her womb and gladly accepted it. Moaning and dribbling into the fabric in her mouth, she suddenly caught herself thinking of what she said.

'His mouth, he owns it, he can do whatever he wants to it, or to any part of my body.' she thought.

The sudden reinforcement to the thoughts she had and the statements she made pushed her over the edge. She spewed every fluid she had from her animal pussy, coating the bed and her lovers hips behind her. Shaking at the way her erotic hole was getting used, while her ass bounced and her tits smashed into the bed. She mawed the fabric in her mouth as the animal inside her begged for the potent seed from her stud.

Braxton felt her tighten and cling around his bitch breaker, his balls lurched and his hips spasmed and he buried himself up to the hilt. His fingers digging into her soft and wet flesh, trying to pull her even closer to him. His cannon peppered her insides, pumping his hot white cream deep into the belly of his toy that he had staked himself in. He spasmed and flexed as his pulsing shaft drenched her insides, gritting his teeth and dropping sweat onto her. He gave her a few more hard and thick pumps, ensuring he fully fucked his seed into her deepest parts.

Braxton slowly removed himself from her, trying to stay awake for just a little while longer, he had to see his work. He gripped her ass cheek again, spreading it while looking down, in the gentle moonlight he could see her gaping hole. His potent seed deeply inside her came belching up and out, running down her abused lips. He smiled with a gaping mouth at the site, happy he had done his job well with a partner he was growing more and more fond of.