The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a slut, I'm a slut during the full moon." she said through ragged breaths.

She felt him slam hard into her and plant himself, his hilt fully buried and his head piercing her further than any male ever could. His hand around her throat and pulling her head back.

"You're my slut during the full moon." Braxton whispered in her ear.

Chills ran through her, the burning ball in her stomach erupted and sent waves through her body. Her pussy gripped down hard and she released, bathing the floor in her vile secretion as her lover stayed in her. She shook and mumbled, eyes rolling to the back of her head as electricity ran through her body. She felt him pull his cock harshly, her gripping lips trying their best to hold her lover inside. He gave her firm ass a few wet slaps with his throbbing shaft, watching the cheeks shake and her breath stutter.

Braxton admired his work on her, gripping one of her hefty cheeks and pushing it to the side. He watched her lips stretch, bubbles and sweet nectar oozing from her softest part. He should have swooned over the site, the scent of her that was taking him should have made him fall for her. But instead it made his head reel with dominating force, as if her pussy had the audacity to mock him. Braxton felt a feeling like never before, like he had to break her cunt and tame it for himself.

Brax put his face in between her hefty cheeks, licking and tasting every delicious part of her sopping mess. Feeling her tremble as his tongue split and skewered her, he couldn't shake the dizzying feeling in head. Drunk on her he lifted his head from her, putting a thumb on each side of her puffed pussy he stretched her open. Inspecting her gaped and begging hole, he spit directly into it. Giving her a warning of the merciless ride she was about to go on again.

She cried at the emptiness begging for more attention, feeling him grip her side and push her over, she rolled on her back and spread her legs. She watched his shimmering cock wag in between her legs, the heft of its dominating shape weighing it down. The veins throbbing with life, his piss slit dribbling pre cum as it begged to use his bitch again.

'Pre cum...I'm fertile.' she thought, the thought rocked her core. She had wanted to be fucked for so long, but now the realization of her actions consequences. It made her heart pound harder, her nipples getting so erect they ached for attention. She watched him line his cock up with her beaten pussy.

"Brax, I could get-"

Her words hitched in her throat as his burly hand took one her breast and pinched her nipple, insisting that she stay still and let him have his way. Her eyes rolled as she felt every inch and curve of his hardened rod enter her. Every other mans seemed soft in comparison, the dicks before would bend and flex to her curves. Now she was taking one that was unrelenting in strength, she felt like she was being twisted and bent to accommodate him. Like her pussy was begging and catering to the guest it desired to have.

She babbled incoherent thankful whispers as she felt this, praising him for finding her to his liking. What kind of power would be so cruel to give a man such a dangerous and ferocious rod? How could it be so cruel, keeping it from her for so long, letting her fall into an empty abyss of sadness. Before it impaled her, and lifted her to the highest peak of mind melting pleasure.

'How am I supposed to work this farm after this, how am I supposed to live my normal life after this? How am I supposed to do anything else, when all I want to do is ride and serve this angry phallus of a god.' Corva thought.

Braxton grabbed one of her hips, using his other arm to hold him above her. He pumped himself into her, feeling her legs trembling as he had his desires sated by her erotic body. He looked down at her, a new power took hold of him as he watched her breast shake. His dick entering and stretching her, her eyes rolling and face baying for his touch.

"I'm not pulling out." he said without thinking.

Corvas eyes focused on his, her heart pounded even harder in her chest. Cheeks flushing and breath steaming she felt her lust swell even more.

Braxton expected her to counter his words, to urge him to reconsider and think of the outcome. Instead he felt her legs wrap around him, her hooves pressing into his back.

'She wants me to-' he thought as he quickened his pace, feeling his balls tighten up.

She fell over the edge again, writhing and moaning as she wrapped her strong legs around him. Feeling the burning pleasure of a man wanting to breed her and make her bear his children. His balls slapping her ass as if to remind her of the load she was working for. She panted like a dog as she felt her body get hot, his hand pulling on her hip and his sweat dripping on her drove her mad.

"Do it, please breed me, I'll be a good mom." Corva whimpered.

As if a gate was kicked open, she felt his cock swell even larger and become hard as stone. Planting himself as deep as he could go, his feet using all the traction he could get on the wet floor. Making sure to plant his root deep inside her, she could feel him painting her insides. Not just the entrance like any other human male could do. But directly in her belly, coating her fertile womb in his fiery hot seed, ensuring she would make him an offspring.

Her mind melted as she felt this, her brain almost forgot to tell her to breathe as she shuddered underneath him. Having another climax of her own, as she felt his cock sheathed inside her and painting her. She felt the burning passion racing over her body, amplified wherever he touched, screaming out in a primal roar. Squeezing Brax on top of her and feeling his balls drain their potent concoction into her ample pot that was begging to be filled.

Brax wracked and writhed on top of her, tasting her nipple and squeezing her tits hard as he had his own earth rocking melt down. Finally, this is what it felt like to have a true partner, his joy was to the moon as he thought about plowing her over and over again. His wicked cock flexing inside her, ensuring he emptied every last drop he could give her.

They stayed like that for several seconds, Brax finally unsheathed his cock from her. A nasty plopping noise sounding out as he freed himself and watched his overflowing cum seeping out from her thoroughly fucked pussy. Beaten and puffy from his bullying he inspected his cock.

Corva drew in a deep breath, relishing in the heat that was still in her belly, thinking of the tingling from her nipples. She felt Braxton climb on top of her, opening her eyes she found his triumphant cock looming over her. Massive and angry, still looking as powerful as before.

"It's not going down." He said while looking at her.

"If two partners work well together, sometimes her pheromones will have a dramatic reaction on the male. Like when some humans think others with opposite immune systems smell sweeter." she said while her eyes were locked onto his cock.

'Three days of this, every month,' Corva thought, 'please let this be my life.'

Braxton looked down at her and huffed, truth be told he didn't want to be done and was happy he could keep going. He stood up and stormed to the kitchen, he heard Corva starting to rustle snapping his head to the side he sharply said, "I didn't tell you to move."

He heard her stop moving, he wasn't sure what made him snap, he had never had the feeling of being so dominant before. He rifled through the cabinets, thinking if their cabins were the same and she did the shopping he should find it. He soon got a hold of what he was looking for, storming back to her and taking his position on top of her again. Her brown eyes watched him spin the cap off the container of coconut oil.

'What's he doing with that stuff?' she wondered.

He dipped his fingers in, bringing out a large chunk of the white substance and started smearing it on his shaft. They both watched as it melted against his body heat, creating a sheen of oil on his triumphant dick. It dripped down and covered Corvas heavy breast, giving her tits the same sheen as his dick. Brax split his legs more so he was sitting on her stomach, he slapped his heavy meat on her chest. Grabbing her tits he squeezed them together around his cock, he watched her expression as he began to move his hips back and forth.

'He's fucking my tits, he's really going to turn me into his perfect bitch.' she thought as a fuzzy and full feeling filled her.

Brax watched as she used her forearms to squeeze her tits together, cooing and congratulating him. Her eyes stared at his cock, Brax had never seen a woman so infatuated with his member before. The other woman had yelped in fear, shook their heads in disgust, or simply gotten up and left. But the woman here, this Ox girl was actively inviting him to use her, to take whatever part of her body he wanted. Letting him taste the fruits of her erotic figure, and praising him for savoring it so much.

Braxton was spurred on by the look of wonder in her eye, pinching her nipples and tugging them upwards. His mouth twisting in a grin as she yelped and bit her lip, as she looked up to him, unable to speak. But conveying her joy to him, he pumped harder, his long cock coming through the other side. He put a hand over her mouth and squeezed her cheeks, signaling her to open her mouth. As she did, his head entered her sluttly gullet, he felt her tongue lapping at his head every time it entered. He heard her throaty moan, savoring the flavor of his precum.

As he furiously pumped he felt her body tense, he tugged on her nipples more and felt tremors run through her body. He could hear the splashing of her juices behind him, 'Is this bitch really cumming from getting her nipples played with while I fuck her tits?' he thouht while looking down. He watched her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her whole body shaking as she lapped at his cock like an animal. He relished in the sight of her beneath him, tasting him and losing control in the process.

'F-fuck, I-ve neve fel- this befor-' Corva thought as her brain melted and she released on the floor. Embarrassed burning cheeks signaling her lover that she was experiencing something new. So high on the scent of his feral musk and her pheromones swimming through the air, she was unable to hold back.

Braxtons mouth formed a twisted grin, he was unable to stop himself, seeing her twist and melt underneath him from this alone. He released her tits, unable to stop himself as his primal side screamed at him to sink his dick in. Anywhere, it didn't matter but it had to be hot, wet, and her. He scrambled on his hands and knees as he went to the other side of her head.

Corva had no time to react, he was too fast, the cock she had been looking down towards her tits at. Was now spun around and pointed down her throat, she felt him grab her tits again, as if to pin his bitch down. His hips mercilessly crashed forward, his brain dumb from the animal pheremones underneath him. He quickly buried his cock in her mouth and then pushed into her throat, feeling her convulse underneath him sent a wave of joy through him.

Corva tried to take a deep breath before her throat was used again, she quickly felt his hefty sack on her face. His swollen balls pressing into her, she relished the thought of not being able to run. To be the prey cornered by the predator, her head unable to move under or away from him as he pinned it down. He used her throat again, she felt him shift his legs to a new position so he could feed himself into her. She choked and gagged under him, but praised him for using her, his unimaginable girth finding bliss in the tight confines of her throat.

Braxton couldn't stop, he quickened his pace bouncing his pelvis off the poor Ox girls face. Feeling her spit and air bubbles around his hefty nuts as he used her like a fuck toy, he hammered away while squeezing her tits. Taking time to give her slutty hard nipples attention, "I wanna see it, cum again!" He yelled as he slapped her tit.

Corva unable to control her body spasmed on the floor, realizing she couldn't do anything but listen. She was no longer in control, Brax owned her body and commanded it, and it did everything it could to please its new owner.

Braxton stared in delight, watching her hips spasm and spray her feral juices again. Coating the floor and her legs in their shimmering tint, he pounded harder, watching the pulsing sprays exit her. He soon found he was at his limit, the vile seen pushing him there, he had never even seen a porno this obscene. He never thought he would be living out the brutal acts, as he thought this his cock swelled.

He pulled his cock from the dribbling holster that was Corvas throat, he greedily drank in the site of her gasping for air. The way the spit and drool leaked from her mouth and spattered across her cheeks and lips. He felt pure erotic bliss looking down at her, then he heard her battered throat and lips whimper a slutty request.

"Please...put it back in... Use me more, Brax. Braxto-"

He cut her off, shoving the head of his cock back in her mouth, being kind enough to let her lungs fill with air. Then forcing the angry intruder back into the conquered throat of the begging and squirming Ox girl. Being so kind as to fulfill her wish, and batter her sluttly maw with his cock. The sinful cacophony of her gurgled moans and his fat and swollen balls slapping her face. The way her muffled cries vibrated through his cock and straight to the pleasure center of his brain.

'Everyday, everyday I'm going to fuck this gorgeous face. Every morning before feeding the animals, I'll feed her, every evening after we come back. I'll cum straight in her stomach again, and every night I'll cap it off with another hate fuck to her throat.' He thought to himself. He watched the bulge in her throat, her bouncing tits and perky dark nipples as he rocked his hips. Her legs bending and rising, digging her hooves in the floor.

Corva felt his massive dick grow in her throat, unable to believe it could get bigger, then become harder than steel. She swore she could feel every coursing vein in his cock that was forcefully lodged in her throat. She loved the feeling of his balls on her face as they jumped and lurched. She felt his hot cream spew directly into her, thanking her new owner for the meal she was receiving. She felt her vision dim as he rocked on her face, his powerful sprays calming. Feeling him pull himself from her was sweet torture, she wanted him there forever. But if he stayed she would pass out from lack of air.

She watched the angry cock exit her mouth as she gasped for air, tasting his salty seed on her tongue. Joyful and proud that he found release in her throat pussy, she looked at the strings of cum. Connected from her mouth, to his vulgar dick that swung in front of her. Unable to think straight, but wanting more, she tried to beg for him.

Braxton stood up, looking at the cum and oil covered mess on the floor. Feeling pride in his work, and a sweet passion feeling coming up in his chest. "You are so fucking sexy, you know that, I'm glad I came here." He said.

Corva felt unimaginable joy at his words, feeling fulfilled for the first time ever on the full moon. She wanted more of him, needed it, she could find a way to entertain his bitch breaker more. Whatever he wanted, she would gladly do, and tell him thank you after he was satisfied. She rolled over onto her stomach, her tits spreading and squishing underneath her. She reached her hands back, grasping her round cheeks. She spread them apart, exposing her shimmering rose bud to him. The last of her holes to conquer as his own.

Braxton smiled until he saw what she was doing, his mouth went dry, was she really trying to please him this much? He wouldn't wait to find out, he scooped out more oil, bathing his cock in the oily substance. He squatted down on his haunches, touching the tip of the worlds angriest cock to the worlds sluttiest Ox girl. He waited for her to protest, to tell him he was at the wrong one, but she never did. Instead she pushed her hips towards him, kissing her depraved hole to his revered rod.

"Do it Brax, take me." she whispered.

Braxton couldn't hold back, he sank his full weight down onto her, feeling a new sensation envelop his cock. He felt her ring put up a fight for only a second, it never stood a chance against him. He invaded her ass, claiming her once off limits territory as his own, he now was on the path to owning all of her.

Corva moaned as she felt him enter her, tears raised in her eyes and the numb pain of her ass being ruthlessly taken from her. She loved every second of it, of his brutal conquering of the one place she had never taken anything to before. She gritted her teeth and let out a guttural cry as she felt him sawing her asshole. She laid prone on the floor, fully surrendering to him as he rammed his cock in and out of her.

Brax was mesmerized by the tight ring wrapped around his cock. It shined and spasmed as it tried to handle his girth, gripping his dick as he pulled out. Then rolling inward again as he rammed his full length home. He couldn't stop, he was a man possessed, he brutally fucked her in the ass as she moaned below him.

He leaned over her, grabbing a hand ful of her hair and pulling her head back, "You're my breeding bitch, and I'll have you when ever I fucking please." he said in a low growl to her.

Corvas chest felt like it was full of butterflies, she wanted to give herself to him, she wanted him to take her. Make her his, she could feel the gods cruelest joke of a massive cock rearranging her guts. Bashing her insides to fit him perfectly, never letting her be right again, as she would always be shaped to take him. To be his perfect fuck meat, his Ox slut, she would ensure his balls were drained whenever he wanted. She would praise his massive girth as he pounded her, she would give him children and love. Never letting his belly go hungry or his cock go dry, she finally found what she had wanted. Companionship, love and lust, passion and heat, to live and breath with another.

He pulled her hair, commanding her to rise without using a single word, she got to her knees as he pounded her. Shaking and concentration on maintaining her balance as he wanted her up for some reason. Her legs spread wide, her pussy dripped its contents of his cum onto the floor, her shimmering tits bounced as he pounded her.

He took her hands and pulled them behind her, he looked over her shoulder at the erotic sight. His thighs burned from his squatting position, but he didn't feel it, he needed to see this. She was a big woman, but he could still work her into the position he wanted.

She felt his head on her shoulder, she felt the top side of his cock grinding against the top of her gaping asshole. She could feel his dick going at an angle closer to parallel with the ground now, "Is this what you wanted to see?" Corva asked.

"I wanted to see that." Braxton said.

Corva in confusion lazily dropped her head and looked down, with her arms pulled back her tits had split apart. In between her massive mammaries she could see what he was talking about. Her stomach being pushed outwards from his bitch breaking rod, she watched as everytime he thrust into her. Her midsection would stretch, then as he pulled back to reload and go again it would sink flat again. The erotic sight broke her, her whole body tensed as her pussy spit her juices on the floor.

Her body felt like hard tremors were shaking every muscle, her sore throat cried in ecstasy as every synaps fired off at once. Writhing on her knees as her owner held her in place, still pumping into her shaking and clenching ass.

'He's breaking me! He's really breaking me!' she thought. She knew he was forging her into his perfect mate. But to see the way he stretched and hammered her body was an indescribably dirty dream she had never realized before. She loved the way he took her, the way he bullied and shaped her. She craved him, she needed to feel the heat of his body against her, the grip of his protecting hands around her.