The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate it, but I'm going. So we'll leave tonight, the full moon will also make it easier to see them." She said before she turned and walked away.

Corva steeled her resolve, promising to push aside the animal urges and do her part for the farm.

Brax pursed his lips and looked at the map again, promising to himself that'd he keep a level head and not do anything rash.

Night came and they had set themselves up on a hill, overlooking the cows and listening to them. If a predator got in the fence, then they would be sure to hear the cows signaling the danger. Then they would catch the reflective eyes in the beam, and quickly dispatch them to the after life.

They sat in silence for a while, Brax watching the cows in the field as the full moon illuminated them. Corva reassured herself that since it was the first night, she could push off the urges and control herself. She was trying not to think about the animal needs rolling on, pushing out the thoughts of digging her hooves in the dirt. Planting herself firmly so Brax could pound her as hard as he wanted.

'No!' she thought to herself, pushing out the unwanted desires as she tried to remember they were hunting. Hunting predators that could take down one of these helpless babies, one of these sweet babies that needed their mother. How the mother would fight like hell to save them, how Brax would breed her and make her a mother.

'NO!' she shouted internally, 'STOP IT!' Corva thought.

She felt Brax elbow her in her arm, turning to look at him and following his gaze to the field.

"Eyes, give me some light." Brax said.

Corva saw the cows starting to run to one side of the field, she turned on the beam and shined it down. Scanning the area and looking for the reflection of the intruders, they strained their ears and began to hear the yipping. The coyotes yipping and taunting their prey, their frightening symphony coming across the open field in the night sky.

As the noise got louder the cows got crazier, running around and mooing to signal that danger was near. Finally corva caught the reflection of eyes in the beam, locking on to it and following the pair bobbing through the field.

"Brax" she said.

"See 'em" Brax said as he looked through the scope of his rifle.

The yipping got louder, a stirring crazed war cry coming from the vicious animals signaling their hunger. Letting their prey know they were enroute to feast, Corva saw the eyes pause. Within a second the round in Braxs' rifle ignited, propelling the copper coated lead projectile down the barrel. Sailing true through the night air, a light thud echoed out as the eyes disappeared. Their ears still ringing from the shot, they searched for more of the intruders. Unable to see any more reflective eyes, they cautiously made their way down the hill.

Entering the field and approaching their downed fiend, they had saved the animals under their protection. But there swelled pride quickly deflated, seeing the red fur of the dead animal in their flashlights beam.

"...It's a fox." Brax said.

"We heard coyotes though." Corva said, goosebumps rising on her arms and neck.

"Ya...We did." Brax said, he raised his flashlight beam and searched the field.

Corva did the same, the cows were still on the far side and mooing away softly in the light of the moon.

"They weren't going after the cows tonight, they caught the scent of something else." Brax said.

Corva turned to him, adrenaline pumping and hair standing on end, fear rolling in her stomach. She regretted coming out, she knew what they smelled, they smelled her. She saw the hair on the back of Braxs' neck standing on end, the farm hand she had grown to trust. She had put his life in danger, recklessly coming out on the night of the first full moon.

Corva felt the jaws of the predator hunting her yank on her left leg, pulling quickly but hard. Tearing out hair and wavering her balance, she cried out as the first attack shook her core. Trying to turn the light quickly to catch the animal in the beam she found she only saw its tail. But as she regained her composure she caught reflective eyes darting all around them, circling and starting their yipping chant once again.

As fear swelled inside her, she heard the crack of another gunshot break through the night. She jumped in shock as she saw a set of eyes cease to be and disappear. Turning to look at Brax, he had a pistol in one hand, a flash light in the other.

More shots rattled off through the night air, dropping predators in the field as the magazine got closer and closer to empty. The coyotes should have ran, but the scent of the Ox girl was too enticing for them. Brax fired a shot and the audible clack of the slide coming forward was missing.

Brax looked at the pistol in his hand, at the end of his outstretched arm, slide locked back as the magazine sat inside it, empty. He clicked the release and let the empty metal tin slide out of the gun, dropping his flashlight and reaching for the second magazine. He felt the hard steel of it in his pocket, he grasped it with his fingers and pulled it out. Turning it, so the rounds sitting inside would enter the weapon correctly, ready to be loaded in the chamber and set off and save them. As he was mid way through the movement he caught sight of Corva, she had taken a knee and was trying to keep her head low and out of his line of sight.

Brax grit his teeth, time seemed to slow, he watched the white fur of the coyote leaping towards her. Its jaws spreading and taking Corvas neck in between them, how the teeth seemed to glint in the moonlight.

Corva felt the hot breath of her killer on her neck, its damp and hating scent steaming her tender unprotected skin. She couldn't even breath as she felt her last seconds ticking away, her life cut short by the wrong decision to come out that night.

'Would he have been safe without me here?' she thought.

As she accepted her death, she felt a burly intruder forcing its way in. Meaty and callused fingers coming in between her steamed neck and the predator taking her. She heard the gurgled yelp as it was yanked away from her. She followed the writhing animal to where it had been pulled to, up to Braxs' broad chest. She watched as it fought and yipped, as he grabbed its jaws with both hands, his empty weapon in the dirt.

The moon outlined his powerful physique as he stood over her, clutching her would be killer in his hands. His eyes burned with hate, his fingers dripped blood from the coyotes teeth trying to tear at him. Corva watched in horror as the gentle man she knew pulled the coyotes jaws open, she saw the terror in the animals eyes. The nasty twisting noises as Brax took out his primal anger on the animal in his grip as he spread the animals maw further than it was ever supposed to go. Until the writhing tongue went limp and the wet crack of bones inside of flesh stopped. As the deceased animal twitched in the night air, Brax released the mangled mess that dropped in a heap at his feet.

The remaining animals watched in anguish as their alpha was split open, the much more dangerous predator standing over his kill. Waiting for the next one to step up and take its place, so he could put that one down as well.

None of them attacked, they tucked their tails between their legs and bowed their heads, not wanting to make eye contact. Not wanting to anger the new alpha that had claimed his prize in the night. They fled, the coyotes ran with all their might, trying to separate themselves from the real predator in the field.

Corva sat in the dirt where she had fallen, looking at the blood covered monster in front of her, the moonlight outlining his broad figure. She pushed her hooves into the damp earth, her instincts telling her to get up and run. The fear in her belly and adrenaline coursing through her veins made her eyes wide and skin hot.

'Predator' her mind cried out, trying to warn her of an impending doom. 'Run', her animal instincts telling her to flee for her life.

She rose to her hooves, turning quickly, she readied her powerful legs to carry her to safety. She started to push off with her first of many quick strides.

"Corva." a booming voice bellowed.

She instantly fell to her knees, her legs shaking too much as her eyes filled with tears. She quietly gasped for air, feeling the piercing gaze of the animal behind her. His burning green eyes scorching her back, she dug her fingers into the dirt, trying to get away. She felt the hand of the predator grip her shoulder and pull at her, she whimpered out softly as she was spun around to face him.

"Corva, are you hurt?" Braxton asked as he used his other hand to push her chin up.

Corva had tears running down her cheeks, she couldn't look at him, not her soon to be killer. She turned her gaze, seeing the mess of a coyote he had left behind, she yelped and closed her eyes.

"C'mon, I think you're in shock Corva." she heard him say, but her brain couldn't decipher the meaning of the words.

Brax struggled but was able to half carry her to the atv they had used to get there, she leaned on his shoulder. Stumbling and mumbling the whole time, Brax could feel her cheek touching his hair every now and then. The tears from her crying causing his hair to get damp and stick to her cheek. He had to lay her in the back of the atv and he slowly drove back to their cabins, worried that she might be too scared to ever come out at night again.

Corva snapped her eyes awake, looking at the golden rays of sun coming in through the slight parts in the curtains. She stretched in her bed and felt the softness of her blankets, she rubbed her thighs together and felt the slickness of her sex.

'Oh ya, it's the full moon cycle, I guess I am in heat.' she thought.

Thinking back she remembered that this was the second day of it, her heart dropped as she remembered the night before. Fear turned in her belly as her face felt a flush of heat, she remembered how scared she was. She turned to leave the bed and yelped when she saw Brax next to her bed. Sitting in a chair, his head back and mouth open as he snoozed away with his feet kicked up on the edge of the bed. As she shifted her weight, the mattress rocked and his feet slid off. Banging into the hardwood floor and startling him awake.

Corva watched his face as this happened, how soft and gentle he looked in the lazy setting. How he didn't resemble anything as dangerous as she had seen him as last night, the way his eyes groggily opened. His green emerald eyes looking around the room before settling on her.

"Hey, you're awake!" Brax said.

"Ya, sorry I don't know what happened." Corva said.

"I think you went into shock, you had a close call, and as the full moon is here it's probably throwing your whole system in a tizzy." he said.

"Ya that's gotta be it," Corva said as she thought about his words, 'Does he know what happens on the nights the moon is full?' she thought. "Well anyway, it's morning, thank you for saving me-"

Brax cut her off, "Morning, no it's evening." he said.

"Wha..." Corva murmured as she looked at the curtains, the sun had set even more and the room was darker. 'I was out almost all day?' she thought. Corvas' blood ran cold as the realization set in, she flung off the blanket. Still in the clothes from the night before she bolted for the front door, she rushed to grasp the handle. As she approached she heard the whirring sound of an electric motor, the timed lock activating and pushing the dead bolt into place. Locking the door shut as she stood in front of it.

'No, no, no.' she thought as she pulled on the door, it wouldn't budge, it had done its job of locking her inside. The same job it had done for so many years before, ensuring she didn't escape in her heated frenzie. But now it had done the extra job of locking Braxton in here with her.

Brax stood in the doorway to the bed room, looking at his panicked Ox girl coworker. Wondering why she was in such a hurry to escape, and why she couldn't get the door open.

"Hey...is everything alright?" Braxton asked, his head starting to feel cloudy. "I tracked the coyotes in the morning and they left the property."

Corva whipped around, tears forming in her eyes again as she moved to the other side of the room. Trying to separate them as much as she could, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Braxton." she said.

Braxtons head felt light, he took a deep breath to try and clear the fog and understand what she was sorry about. But as he breathed it seemed like the fog got thicker, his chest pounded hard and his veins seemed to course with new life.

"Wha- are you sorry about, and...Why do I feel weird." he said. Suddenly the pin dropped and he realized what had happened. She was in heat, and he was the only male around for miles.

"I know...What's happening, to you." He said, "I can leave...I'll go."

He made his way to the door, pulling on the handle and wondering why it wouldn't budge. He saw the lock, counting down the hours till the sun rose again. Till then, they were both locked in with no way to escape.

"I could climb out a window." he said as he turned around.

"I nailed them shut." Corva said.

"Why would yo-" his words caught in his throat as he turned to look at the ox girl. He stared at Corva as she sat on the couch, her pants on the floor. Legs spread, the nasty debauchery noises of her fingers mercilessly racking her pussy. The shimmering juices of her lust soaking the couch cushions as it begged to be taken by a man.

"Because, I can't be trusted." she said in a breathy whimper. Staring at him, her animal side taking over and rendering her unable to stop herself.

"Lock yourself in the bathroom." She whimpered, "Don't look at me." she said as tears of embarrassment filled her eyes. She closed them and tried to turn her head away, shameful that she was unable to stop herself.

She heard the zipper of a pair of pants, the rustling of clothing, opening her eyes and looking at him she found what she yearned for. The angry and feral cock of the farm hand, bigger than any other she had seen. Enough length and girth to make any other beast man insecure in himself, and it was on the only male within miles around.

"This is why the Mcrurrys fired me. His daughter kept trying to get my attention." Brax said as he kicked off his boots.

"Then, after I went out for drinks with the other hands, she followed me back to my quarters." he dropped his pants to the floor. Grabbing his shirt and pulling it off, exposing his bare body to her.

"I showed it to her, and told her if she wanted me so bad, then take it." he grabbed it by the base, the shear heft of it making it appear as a dangerous weapon.

"I knew it wouldn't fit, it never fits anywhere, it's the cruelest joke. Having a penis admired by all, but unable to find a woman strong enough to take it." He slowly stroked up wards, coaxing out a drop of pre cum. He crossed the room, slowly but purposefully closing the gap between them.

"Please don't hate me," He said as he stood in front of her. "I saw you months before at the feed store, and I knew you could take me. I came here to work, just to get closer to you."

Corvas head was swimming, the scent of the bully of a cock entering her nose and messing up her brain. His confession of purposely trying to get close to her, as other men saw her as a novelty item. He wanted her body, but not like they did, he had a need for it, a hunger that would lead him to death were it not fulfilled.

'How dare he call this a penis,' she thought, 'this isn't a love making thing. You don't get to give it such a gentle designation... this is a, fuckin, bitch breaker. This will destroy any girl unlucky enough to piss it off.'

As she thought the words she couldn't stop herself, she leaned forward and took him into her open and drooling maw. Needing to taste the bully of a cock, savor its feral flavor as it made her mind numb on it. She swirled her tongue and sucked as if her life depended on it, trying to force it down her throat. Begging for it to fuck and stretch every hole on her body, to shape her into its perfect fuck sleeve. Finally a cock big enough to scratch the itch she had been pained with for so long, she wasn't going to waste it.

Brax drew in a sharp breath, her supple mouth tasting him made his toes curl as he watched the sexy beast below him. He reached down and gripped her horns, he pushed hard against the back of her throat. Her barrier stayed strong, he pulled back and pressed again, and again, finally he drew back. The tip barely in her mouth, he rocketed his hip forward and crashed his cock into her throat while pressing hard.

Corva savored every brutal second of his assault, feeling her body fighting and finally giving into his will. He hit her gag reflex hard, her body instantly told her mouth to salivate and produce more spit as a natural precaution. But he just used it to lube his cock, so it could more easily fuck her soon to be stretched throat pussy. Corvas eyes rolled in delight as he finally broke through. She unapologetically chose his cock over breathing, letting him sink the godly sized shaft into her gullet.

Brax racked his hips back and forth while holding her horns, using her mouth to his own will. The way her sweet voice would sound like music to his ears, now muffled out by his angry rod beating itself into her. He looked down at her, seeing her beautiful brown eyes look up to him as tears streamed down. He almost felt bad about how mean with her he was being, then he felt her hands on the back of his thighs. Gripping and pulling him, inviting him to partake in her, begging him to find sweet release in her.

Brax had to grip her horns and push himself away, removing his cock from her hungry throat with a nasty wet noise. She coughed and looked up to him, begging for more, not to be done with her. She needed every bit of his animalistic desire for her.

As she saw his eyes, she knew what her next task would be, she scrambled off the couch. Getting on her knees and sticking her ass up in the air like an animal possesed.

'That's what I am, I'm a bitch in heat!' she thought.

She felt his rough hands grab her waist, his hateful member lined up with her pulsing lips. She cooed in anticipation, almost begging for him to not waste a second. She felt him split her lips, gently pressing forward into her sopping wet mess of a cunt.

She looked over her shoulder at him, "Braxton."

He turned his eyes towards her, his burning green emeralds asking why she had interrupted him.

"Make it hurt." she said in a husky voice.

Braxtons hair stood on end, three simple words strung together to give him goosebumps. He slammed his hips forward, forcing his entire angry length inside her hungry pussy. Her womanly roar at the mate planting himself in her.

Corva had spent so many moons alone, begging for relief, crying for another. Now that she had him, she wanted to make it memorable, she wanted him to forcefully take her. She wanted her womanly parts that had kept her awake for so long to hurt. She wanted to give them painful pay back at how they had tortured her.

She felt her wish being fulfilled, Braxtons bitch breaker wrecking her wet and swollen pussy. His hands on her hips, fingers digging into her flesh so she couldn't run away. He was breaking her, rearranging her insides to become his perfect toy. She felt so small in his grip as he relentlessly pounded her, making her inner goddess cry out in joy as he dominated her soul. Using her folds to work himself, bashing the head of his cock against her deepest parts, forcing himself into a depth she had never once touched.

She writhed on the floor, cooing and moaning, spit running down her chin as her tits swung in the heat of the moment. She cheered him on, claiming that she was his and to use her as he saw fit.