The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corvas hips sank and she laid prone on the bed, her face in a puddle of drool, her hips in a puddle of sex.

Braxton quickly collapsed next to her.

They both fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Weeks later.

'Just apologize and tell him he can come back, I was a fool and acted like a child, but I know he likes me.' Martha Mcrurry said as she stormed up the driveway of the Penn property after leaving her car at the road.

She wore her finest sun dress, it danced along her petite curves in the afternoon light, causing any male with dropped balls to stop and stare. She smirked at the thought of Braxton finally giving in and dropping the act. True his size scared her, but she was sure they could build a strong and happy relationship without a painful physical aspect.

'He's probably more used to jerking off anyways, we can just work with that.' she thought.

Martha entered the property and heard the female grunts coming from the barn, she envisioned the smelly Ox girl that worked the farm. Grimacing at the thought of her grotesque figure walking along and pretending not to be another one of the farm animals.

"Ms Corva!" Martha yelled as she walked to the barn.

"Who's there, g- go away!" Corva yelled out.

Martha snickered at the thought of the animal giving her commands, she knew Braxton was too good to be here and would be as far away from her as he could be. 'He's probably out in the fields or tending to the animals.' she thought.

Martha walked inside the barn, finding Corva sitting and working on a piece of equipment in the middle of the floor.

"Hey, stop, you could get hurt in here!" Corva said. She was half hiding behind a small trailer that had a pressure washer and water tank that was used to clean feed troughs and water barrels.

"Oh don't mind me, I was just looking for Braxton. Have you seen him?" Martha said in her bubbly voice.

Corva stared at her for a second, remembering what Braxton had said about her not being able to take a hint. "Look, I don't think Braxtons really interested in talking to anyone. So I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Oh he left some things at our property, so if you could just go get him, that'd be great." Martha retorted with more sass.

Corva sat silent again, watching her momentarily before talking again, "Martha, I'm telling you...Brax isn't gonna want t-"

"Can you just do what I say!?" Martha said, cutting Corva off, "It's not hard, just let me talk to him. Or are you trying to hide him?"

Corva pursed her lips and tilted her head.

"What, he's gonna come back, why would he want to stay here?" Martha said, seething hatred and looking down her nose at Corva.

Corvas patience was running out, she was trying to maintain a level head, but didn't like how Martha was talking. She remembered how Brax had mentioned she wouldn't take a hint, and now saw it for herself.

"Fucking cow." Martha said, staring daggers at Corva.

Corva was done, she could only take so much when it came to little farm bitches and she saw Martha as the worst one.

"Actually, he's right here." Corva said as she waived Martha over.

"What?" Martha said in confusion.

"Yup, right here, he was working on something but I think he just finished." Corva said as she motioned Martha to come closer.

Martha stormed up to her, faltering in her tracks as she saw Corva wasn't sitting behind the trailer. She had been hiding her lower half from view, but now Martha could see she had no pants on. She watched the powerful Ox girls thighs flex as she stood on her hooves.

Martha watched as a twisted knot turned in her stomach, her face flushed and her heart dropped. Watching a large white dick sliding from the Ox girls creamy pussy, the way it seemed to never end. Martha couldn't believe she was sitting comfortably on it, or how it was still so big after looking like it just finished. She watched it fall backwards away from her and give Braxtons stomach a wet smack, cum dripping back onto him from the Ox girls stretched pussy. Corva stepped away from him and waited for the pin to drop.

"B-B-Braxss..." Martha said as tears welled in her eyes, she couldn't believe he would do this to her. Or how either of them could be so shameless, this wasn't the kind and gentle Braxton she remembered. She spun quickly and ran, eyes burning from tears and ragged cries escaping her soft lips. Unable to turn and have one last look at the man she had been so enamored with before.

Braxton laid on the barn floor, too stunned to move, he couldn't believe Martha Mcrurry would show up here. Or Corva would do something so brash, he wasn't angry or embarrassed he thought, just dumb founded. He blinked multiple times before turning to look at the Ox girl that had just put them both on exhibition.

Corvus cheeks burned red and her eyes shined with tears, she couldn't bear to look at her lover on the floor. Her arms were crossed in front of her as she trembled slightly.

"Corva...are you-" Braxton said before being cut off.

"I know that was messed up! But I couldn't stand her, she can't take a hint, and to be so fucking smug and come in here like she owned the place." Corava said as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Hey, hey don't cry." Brax said, not realizing the few words from someone he couldn't think twice about would hurt Corva this much.

"I also thought she might... convince you..." Corva couldn't finish her sentence as she started to drop even more of her worried tears.

"Corva," Brax said as he reached out to grasp her hand, "I'm not going anywhere."

Corva smiled at his words and was finally able to look at him, her chest pounded hard and she felt her knees shaking. She pulled on Braxtons hand, "C'mon, the day's not done, we still gotta go check fluids and fields." Corva said as she finished wiping her cheeks.

"Oh you think you can make it to the end of the day before you come callin for it again?" Braxton said in a smug tone as he shook his head and got to his feet.

"Oh shut it, you're the one that came swinging that thing to me 'Oh oh oh Corva, I need to feel you!'" She said as she wagged her hips and made a frowning face.

"Bullshit! You were practically throwin that thing at me, if I didn't move quick I was bound to catch a flying V to the face!" Braxton said as he pointed at her.

"What!?" Corva shouted.