The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he arrived at the bull pen, knowing all too well not to climb inside he pulled a few hay bales from the stack that was near. The hungry animals watched as he cut the twine holding the bales together and threw it through the fence and into the feed bin.

He took another couple bales and threw them into the bed area of the atv he had been driving. Making his way over to the cow pen, the lazy ladies moo'd with delight as he entered the pen and made his way to their bin. Cutting the bales apart and throwing them in, he breathed a sigh of relief.

He examined the two pens and the hay the animals were munching on, remembering what Corva had said.

'The cows will eat the grass, but the hay has some added herbs that help their digestive health. If they ate solely grass, they might develop blockages from this strain of it. So the hay is very important to keep them happy.' Corva had told him.

"Great, four down, two more to go, then gotta start checking equipment and how the fields are doin." Braxton sighed and shook his head. 'Easy work I guess, and at least I'm not walking.' he thought as he walked towards the atv. 'Sheeps and goats next'.

After he finished feeding the animals and checking the equipment that were out harvesting crops and tilling soil he finally headed home. He walked to his cabin, stretching out the days hard work from his muscles.

"Easy enough, but those bags start to get heavy under that hot sun." he whispered to himself. He breathed in and felt his stomach grumble, rubbing it and thinking of how hungry he was. He soon felt a shiver running up his spine, he got the feeling he was being watched. Turning his head quickly to the direction his senses felt the feeling coming from. He found himself looking at the kitchen window of Corvas cabin, cotton shades closed and lights off inside. Brax turned away, thinking of the odd feeling before brushing it off.

Corva stood at her kitchen window, looking through the thin shades at Brax walking to his cabin. She watched his tight shirt stretch over his broad shoulders, his hefty arms dirty from the days work. The way his figure looked full and powerful, as if he was a walking mountain.

She watched as she feverishly ran her fingers into her dribbling sex, her heavy tits hanging down and grazing the counter she was bent over. Her legs shaking as her mouth hung open and drool formed. She was sure she was hidden behind the shades, no way he could see through. But then he stopped, snapping his head towards her direction and sending shivers up her spine. She caught his eyes for a second, the most powerful color of green, as if they blazed and burned her with just a look.

She quickly collapsed, biting and whimpering as she fell over the edge and into a powerful climax. Releasing herself on the floor, her powerful womanly scent filling the cabin again, like she had been doing all day. She rocked herself as she came down, riding the wave of self passion, begging to be split open and felt.

'Did he see me...No, no I'm sure he couldn't.' she thought.

Corva finally stopped touching herself, un-enthusiastically thinking of the night to come. The nights were when the worst of it hit, the full moon driving her body insane. The days were torture, but the sleepless nights of tossing and turning would almost break her.

Braxton woke the next day, ready to start the day and finish his duties again. Following the same routine as the day before, he was out the door with his coffee in hand. He paused on the side of the house and took a sip from his cup, looking at the landscape and back to Corvas window again.

'Two more days.' He thought.

Corva was once again at her window, she wouldn't admit to herself that she was standing there for awhile. Waiting on the only male in the area to come out, so she could catch one glimpse of his figure. Her eyes lit up as she saw his powerful frame stop on the side of the cabin, her heart skipped as he turned to look at her. This time she didn't fall, the sleepless night making her hunger for a mate excruciating.

She studied his profile, imagining his strong callused hands holding the meat of her love handles. His groin slamming into her as he shoved his piston cock into her delicate womanhood. Breaking and shaping it to fit his erotic dick, and make her feel like a crazed piece of fuck meat in the process.

She lost it again, staring at him as she painted her floor and her thighs in her sweet juices. Dreaming of a real mans cock causing her pleasure, to make her mind go dumb. Deep ragged gasps as she stared at him through the thin curtains, wanting to scream.

'If he heard me. Would he come running? Would he take me? Right here on the floor?' she thought.

She opened her mouth, the air getting caught in her throat, her womanly roar signaling her mate to take her was trapped inside her and unable to cry out.

Brax started walking to the barn, taking another sip of coffee.

Corva, exhaled in disappointment, unable to keep watching him, she stared down at the counter and cursed her body. Why did it torment her like this, she was the only beast person around, no mate to satisfy her she cursed herself for deciding to work here on this farm.

'He's not interested in a beast girl, and he definitely can't satisfy me.' Corva thought.

She remembered the few times she had tried before, young farm hands trying to add another notch to their belt. She would meet them at the feed store or general shopping store, they'd chat her up and seem interested. Not in starting something serious, but just in getting a ride from her so they could brag to their friends. Each time was the same though, they hated the hooves she had instead of feet. They asked her to cover her legs below her knees, so they wouldn't have to see her unsightly fur. One even asked her to cover her horns, and each one of them had an identical trait she hated.

They were all too small to even register that they were in, each one would plunge themselves into her. Commenting about how hot and wet she felt, and each time she would nod and say she appreciated the compliment. But she would always be hiding the disappointed empty feeling she had. It wasn't their fault, to any human female she was positive they would feel great. They would have that sweet full feeling of their lovers cock stirring their insides. The gentle caresses of a human on human experience, but she never knew that feeling.

She lazily walked to her couch, hooves echoing off the floor boards as she crossed the cabin. She thought about how too much of this torture would be the death of her someday. She plopped down on the couch, listening to the springs squeak and the frame creak underneath her sudden drop.

'Am I gonna spend the rest of my life doing this?' She thought.

Braxton had made his way through the days chores, taking care to get them all done correctly. He ensured he worked to make his name synonymous with a job well done. But as he was on his way back from the last equipment check he caught a loose nail in the road. The intruder had punctured a tire, causing a flat that he quickly heard. He pulled over as soon as he heard the air hissing, trying not to damage the rim.

He rolled the vehicle forward until the head of the nail was pointed in a direction he could see and easily work with. Looking at it, then around the immediate area he found a new portion of fence. Brax made his way over, finding two more nails in the road close to the new repair.

'Repaired the fence, missed some nails on clean up.' he thought.

Brax thought about Corva and how she must have done the repairs, her biceps flexing as she held the new planks to the studs. The way her firm grip held the hammer as she drove the nails through. Her glistening brow as she stood and wiped the sweat off, the way her heavy breasts would have been squeezed in the overalls she might have worn. Her cleavage glistening in the sunlight as her strong body worked on the repairs.

Brax felt a flutter in his stomach as his cock swelled, he loved strong women. Women that could hold their own, who didn't need to be coddled or pampered. He found the thought of petite girls to be too uninviting, he was sure he would break one if he ever settled for one like that. Then he thought of the Mcrurrys daughter and her pushy attitude, and the way she left crying that night.

He thought of some of the other farm hands from that place, and he laughed at some of the jokes they all shared.

'Brax wants the kinda girl that can take a few hits before she calls the cops, eh?' the older hand said.

Brax laughed to himself while shaking his head at the memory, true he wanted a strong woman. But he hated the thought of violence like that. As he was thinking this he started searching for a tire repair kit. Positive there would have to be one since the property was so massive. Before long he found a plug kit, and set to work on removing the nail and plugging the hole.

By the time he had finished night had began to fall, he put the tools away and did a quick search for any more nails. Not finding any and satisfied that the tire was holding air, he climbed back in the drivers seat and set off back to the cabin.

He made it back as the full moon started to rise in the sky, walking back from the barn and thinking about his day. 'When Corva gets back, she's gonna be so happy to see how smoothly this went. Guaranteed she'll be more than pleased with my work here.' Brax thought.

'Then I'm guaranteed to have her on her knees and fucking that cute Ox girl face, holding her horns and brutally banging my cock into her throa-' Braxton stopped everything he was doing.

'No...Nope...Corva is a nice lady, don't think of her in that way. Why am I thinking like this now?' He thought. His mind full of confusion, he had never thought of a lady in a degenerate way like this, sure he had admired some and played with the idea. But to think of any woman so vividly and so easily, it was as if it was someone else putting the thoughts in his head.

'Oh do you not think she's pretty?' another little voice said in the back of his head.

Braxton thought about her wide hips, the way they swayed when she walked. The way her big round ass still looked so firm in the pants she wore. How her tits that were almost as big as his head would get squeezed together sometimes while she worked. The way her cute full lips glistened in the sunlight, her sunkissed olive skin. Glowing after a days work, how she was probably in her cabin. Punishing her filthy pussy, begging to be used by a man. Begging to become his.

'Wait, no,why is this coming on now?' Braxton thought as he stopped himself again. He looked around, trying to figure out why he wasn't back to his cabin yet.

Braxton looked at where he had walked to while lost in his thoughts, 'This is...' his thoughts trailed off again. He realized he was standing on the porch of Corvas cabin, and shortly after that the smell hit his nose. The sweet pheromones of a female in heat, entering his nostrils and seeming to shoot right to his brain. Scrubbing away all semblance of restraint and sanity, smelling her need for him through the door.

The cabin radiated it, drew him in without his knowledge, there was no way he could have stopped himself. His pants tight from his tremendous cock straining the fabric, pre cum slowly seeping and dampening the trousers he wore. Calling to the bitch in heat that her mate was there, and ready. Braxs' vision dulled and his head felt light, he heard a thump on the door, followed by another.

'No.' he thought.

On the other side of the cabin door Corva had smelled the musky scent of want. A primal power seeping through the edges of the door and filling her body with its dizzying buzz. She was on her knees at her front door, using her free hand to pull at the handle under the timed lock that automatically set every cycle. Keeping her inside and away from the one thing her body called out for. The other hand on her quivering womanhood, dipping her fingers further and further into its moist and dark depths.

The floor below her was soaked along with the fur on her legs, her body working overtime to create a slick lube. So the powerful cock on the other side of the door would have no problem, taking her. Penetrating and rearranging her guts to become it perfect fuck toy, she released the handle and pinched her nipple. On the verge of crying out, begging the male to break the door down and take her.

'P-Please...' She thought as the drool ran down her chin.

The smell in her nose slowly dissipated, her internal animal screaming at being passed up by a mate. She fell to the side and laid on the floor, vigorously probing her pussy and sniffing the air. Trying to catch the last tendrils of scent of the burly cock that was so close to her.

Braxton had made it back to his cabin, he stumbled into the door as he gritted his teeth. His inner instincts telling him to get back there and take her. That it was his duty as a man to plant his seed deep in her hungry pussy.

He made it to the bathroom, kicking off his work boots and climbing in the shower as he turned the cold water on. He took ragged deep breaths as he tried to calm himself, knowing if he removed his clothes. His swollen and aching cock would serve as a reminder of her and how hungry he was.

"No, no, no!" He said to himself as he gritted his teeth under the cold spray of water.

As the night marched on Brax had calmed down enough to remove himself from the shower. Thinking of the earlier events of the night and how he had almost made a mistake, he was so close to opening the door and entering. He knew she was in heat, and to go in and take advantage of that was disgusting. He cursed himself for almost falling into it, wondering how he would look her in the eye after forcing himself on her.

He remembered the scent, how it dulled his mind and forced the flood to his growing cock. He couldn't help but to grab himself once he remembered it, he stroked his aching cock. Thinking of the way her scent had taken him so quickly. He grew closer and closer to release as he imagined her. Spreading herself, begging to be bred, pleading for him to break her and give her what she so desperately desired.

Ropes of cum splashed on to his stomach, the thick feral substance painting him as he thought of her. Her sweet lips saying his name, as his triumphant cock painted her walls with his thick and potent seed. As he caught his breath from the toe curling experience he gave himself, he looked down at the mess he had made. Wondering which one of them was really the animal, he cleaned himself and drifted off to sleep.

The final day of the three came and went, a full 24 hours of utter emptiness. A vast vacant feeling making you think you were the last person on earth, with a dose of depression from feeling like you failed. Failed at having a mate, having your needs fulfilled and your body ravaged. The 24 hours of sorrow was the longest of the three, and usually left you praying for morning. When your body would return to normal, and you can set about throwing yourself back into your work.

'I could swear I smelled something here though.' Corva thought as she exited her cabin, inspecting the dirt on the side of the porch.

'Was it him?' she thought as she looked around the corner at Braxs' cabin.

She inspected its outside as if she was looking for clues, his front door faced away from here. Knowing she and him had the same floor plans for cabins, she looked between the kitchen and bathroom window. Searching for him, and curious as to what he had done the past three days.

'Oh well, time to get to work.' she thought as she stepped off the porch with her coffee in hand. Heading towards the barn to start loading up bags of feed, she arrived in time to see Brax throwing the last bag on the back.

"Hey, you're up early." She said, "You find a good rhythm while I was gone?"

"Ya, I just couldn't sleep that well last night. Figured I'd get the ball rollin while the mornings still cool." Brax said.

Corva agreed that she slept terribly too, laughing and making light of it since she didn't want to let him know the real reason. She had endured three days of torture, but it would be like this every month, and there was nothing she could do to fight it.

Brax informed her of the flat he had gotten the night before, how he plugged it and searched for any more nails that could be hiding.

"Ya I had to repair that section of fence," Corva said, " Seems the cows got spooked and busted through. I think there might have been some coyotes on the property, maybe they made their way in. They can't get in the chickens field because the fence is too high and it goes pretty deep underground as well."

"Oh well should I start carrying my shot gun? I've had run-ins with them before, they usually stay away, but I've had a pack run up on me in the night when I was out alone." Brax said.

"That's up to you, there's a gun case that can mount to the side so you can take one if you want. I'm usually inside by nightfall so I don't give it too much thought." Corva replied.

Braxton thought of the unforeseen luck he had the night before with the flat tire. Thinking of coyotes had him squirming, he knew that they would most likely leave him alone. But after being chased by a pack once before, he decided he would mount the case and start carrying.

The days marched on and turned into weeks, Brax and Corva working close together as they managed the farm. Braxton had pointed out a few coyote tracks in the soil, and Corva had let him know she was a little nervous about them.

"If they take down an infant cow or colt, we have to reimburse the owner since we failed to protect it." Corva said. "The chickens are Penns, so we keep them to sell the eggs if we get a good bunch of them. But the other animals are from farms close by that couldn't keep them all on their own land."

Brax nodded his head in understanding, they made a plan to set up a few game cams and watch the fields. If they could tell where the coyotes were getting in at, then they could patch up the fence and keep them out. Or they might have to put the animals down if they were too much of a danger to the livestock.

Time passed as they kept checking the footage, Corva kept an eye on the calender and started to worry about getting close to her next three days off. The footage showed they were on the property, but with no clear entry point. So she feared they had already found a place to live and hide on the property, this was confirmed by the animals avoiding a certain part of the property.

"We gotta go out, It's only a matter of time before they take down a baby. If that happens, Penns gonna be pissed, and our reputation will take a hit." Corva told Brax.

Brax nodded while looking at the map they had been writing on while tracking the coyotes. They were almost positive they knew which field they would be in, it was a gamble but it was their best shot.

"Alright, I'll go out tonight and set up on the hill with a spot light. I got a rifle and a powerful light, so I'll be able to see them, just aim between the center of the eye reflections and drop them quick." Brax said.

"I'll go too, we'll watch out for each other." Corva said.

"Corva, it's your first day off so don't worry about it. I can handle it, and like we talked about, since I'm human they'll stay away from me. Just relax for your three days, this will be easy." Brax said.

Corva appreciated his understanding and wanting to take care of this alone, but she wasn't about to let him go. Not without someone to watch his back, with him chasing down predators she wanted to make sure he was safe.

She had found out Brax was a gentle man, he never thought she was too weak to do something on her own. He wasn't afraid to ask for help, unlike so many men before him that she had met. She found it touching how he respected her input, and understood she was a strong and capable worker. Not a soft and helpless female like the other men loved to pamper, she found he didn't have the patients or want for a girl like that.