The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hugnnguh..."

The woman's nipples were so hard they looked ready to pop, two ripe cherries just waiting to be suckled, and Collin closed in and murmured as his tongue swept across a wet, hard nub.

"HUuUUNGN...."

The groan she made was un-feminine, akin to the grunting of a hippo as Collin tasted her slightly sweet, somewhat bitter milk.

The nipple, upon suction, exploded into his mouth.

It was delightful, and he began to work away furiously at her left bud to receive as much milk as possible. .

"Suck... Hhhh...."

She pulled him from the left side and shoved his head against the right, cradling him like a baby as he sucked with all his might, attempting to accept every last ounce of Mother's milk, and she grunted as his belly began to fill with her body-heat.

"Ohhh.... Good you come...."

Then an iron bar began to dig into his hip.

What was that?

The nipple came free of his mouth with a wet *POP*, and he looked down at the tent raging in her workman's pants.

It looked like someone had stuffed a baseball bat in her pants.

When he looked up there was a look of such hunger plastered over her features that it scared him.

"OH... That's....?"

She nodded, grinning fully for the first time.

"Yes. We put in you."

"I-in me?.."

His voice came out as a squeak as she began to lick her lips, gyrating him a little on her lap.

"Sit on it."

He whinnied as she began to wrestle him into a front-facing straddle, his arms around her boobs which she brought to sandwich his head.

"MPHH-OHH! I-I'm-PHhh- not sure..."

His heart pounded in his chest as his own rock-hard member ground up against something so utterly superior that every scrap of masculinity in his body quivered, his foundations shaken to their core.

"Daaaaa, you feel it ah?"

"....Oh God....."

She ground him against her, and Collin suddenly realised what a stripper must feel like, except somehow the roles had reversed, and he was the one being forced up against an (admittedly gorgeous) woman's erection.

A part of him stoutly informed the rest of his brain that he should stop being gay and man up, but it is hard to be confident in one's manhood when it is rubbing right up against what amounts to a demon dick, and Collin's hands came to it under Dunya's watchful eye.

He had to see what pleasuring her felt like.

When his fingers pressed against the rough fibres of her pants, closing around the ridiculous appendage, Dunya wheezed.

"HUN!"

Seeing her whole body jerk, the way her face lit up, was more than enough incentive to make him squeeze it again.

Dunya's hands let go of his thighs, falling to the hand-rests of the flimsy chair which she clutched as Collin jerked her giant member, wishing he could remove her pants by magic to really begin to masturbate the woman as her legs straightened and then contracted, grunts drawn from her lips as Collin briefly attached to one of her tits again, downing more milk.

Wouldn't want to get a dry throat whilst jerking off the forewoman, right?

A few minutes of him swilling like an alcoholic whilst clutching a raging hard-on through her trousers took place before Dunya decided she'd had enough of the niceties.

Her belt buckle clinked as she began to release it, and Collin found his mouth watering despite his belly being nearly full of her fluid as she pushed him up a little so she could wiggle her pants down to her knees and then the floor, still attached to her breast as he managed to look down between her cleavage to an absolute monster of a cock, a twelve-inch hammer that looked like it might have enough meat to make ten of his own meagre cocks and have some left over.

Light-headed, he focused in on the vein throbbing near the spout, which was leaking like a flooded drain, a steady fountain of white coming down the sides and dripping onto hairless testicles, skin sagging in places, probably due to the insane size of her swollen tennis balls.

Collin's fervency was tested in that moment, wavering at the sight of the biggest manhood he had ever seen attached to a woman who was clearly in no two minds about ploughing him over her desk.

He didn't struggle as she pushed him until he was back on the desk, and landed on him, winding him with a *UHN* as she re-inserted her tongue into his mouth, flinging his shoes over her shoulder and working on his pants to shimmy them down his thighs.

He felt all this, and perhaps the excitement of the situation made him blasé about what was about to happen, but he hadn't felt such passion in so long.....

The cool breeze of an air conditioning unit kissed his bare ass-cheek, and he tensed up in surprise at the unusual sensation.

Then something gigantic and wet pressed up against his asshole.

"UHHH.... D-DUNYA.... I d-don't think they did this position...."

She cocked her head.

"I do not think you sure... we check."

She began to press hard into him.

"UGUHHH- I-I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS WAS ONE..."

Her face brooked no argument, and the full weight of her tits was pressing down on his chest, pinning him to the table.

"Now we make babies."

"B-BUT-OHH- BUT I CAN'T HAVE BABIEEESSSUUHHH!!"

She sneered and pushed harder.

"WE... TRRRYYY!!"

Then his anal rim, tiring from the stress of remaining taut and attempting to keep out the monster, gave way, Dunya's wet mushroom slipping inside him with an audible *POP*.

"UuughhhUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!"

Collin's entire body went completely rigid, like one-thousand volts had just zipped through his system as Dunya's nostrils flared, back rippling, eyes closed as she adjusted to this new feeling, this intense dose of giving and receiving.

A droplet of sweat rolled down Collin's temple as he gazed up at a tiger with her hands firmly on his thighs, no hint of remorse on her face, only a burning desire as she bit her lip.

'Why is she perfect.'

Even as she pushed herself inside him, he couldn't deny how beautiful and perfect she was, a picture of femininity and masculine power.

"Uhnnn..."

Then she pushed again.

His internal organs shifted as something moved between them.

"UHHHHHH-!"

The pain of her dick sliding deeper inside him was intense, and his eyelids would have screwed shut, but the zeal in her eyes kept him transfixed as she merged their souls and bodies together, and when her hips finally met his ass, he could scarcely bring himself to believe what was happening, the lights in the room brighter, the green in her eyes sharper.

Then a pulse from the pillar in his core made his whole body arch.

"MMMHHH"

"Uhn...Da...."

This beast of a woman was balls deep in his ass, throbbing inside him.

"Ho God... OH God...."

She was groaning too, eyelids fluttering as she hugged him tight.

"I... help you....... *hnn*... So gooood..."

The two trembled.... And then Dunya pulled back her hips an inch... and melded them back into his body.

"HNNNN!"

She did it again, and again, and once more, and when she rested in him the fourth time the pain was ever-so-slightly giving way to rippling waves of pleasure that emanated from the throbbing baseball bat lodged inside him.

This was so dangerous.

It shouldn't feel good.

He couldn't be getting so much pleasure from a dick.

Another deep, measured thrust lit him up, and for the first time Collin made a pornstar moan of pleasure.

"Uhnnnn!"

No woman had made him feel this good.

She was clearly enjoying it also, Collin able to tell by the steady stream of milk which was transforming his front into a sticky swamp, and Dunya confirmed it with a harsh contortion of her body to send a long, heavy dick-thrust which caught him so flush and full that a squeal burst from his lips, his body having no answer to the sheer delight being forced through him.

"OOOOOH!!!"

"Shhhhhhhhh," she cooed, "Now you take *Hn* a good dick today...!"

She shoved herself back into him and his eyes rolled back as she oscillated back and forth, not too brutal that it didn't feel like lovemaking, but certainly more aggressive than any sex he'd had before as she violently kissed him, forcing her tongue around his mouth and grunting as she crushed their bodies together.

"MHHNNGHG!"

"Mnhn."

His lungs were being squeezed by the sheer weight of her, and she hit him with another heavy butt-plugging thrust which had him swooning, out of sheer self-preservation angling himself on her next thrust so she didn't break him in half, gasping as instead she hit something so pleasurable that he nearly blacked out.

"Whuhhh!?!"

"OOhhhhh!!!"

Her expression seemed to open up into one of quiet excitement at his sudden keening, planting herself a little more heavily into the floor before exploding into action, laying down a series of thrusts so malevolent that the desk shook under the intense force his whole body spasming as she attacked the newly-discovered prostate of her new muse.

*WUMP-WUMP-WUMP!*

"DAAAHhh-GOOooooODDDD!!!..."

"UUHUNN-UHHN-uhHHNN!!!"

Collin realised through the haze of carnal bliss that he was crying out like a woman as he came, asshole squeezing tight around her shaft and distended so ridiculously wide, her womanhood sliding between it.

The first spurt would have hit the ceiling, instead firing straight up into Dunya's belly and tits.

"UHHN!"

Pleasure ripped up his shaft as invisible hands squeezed his balls, and a long string of whiteness shot even further, all over his face.

"HUHN."

Dunya grinned, feeling his effluence spurt onto her belly, and jabbed her hips a little to help him along with the ride as she released her own subtle spurt of warmth into his insides.

"DAAHhhhh, good bitch...."

As he creamed himself, he whimpered in dismay as another long string went over his eye, then his mouth, then just inside one nostril.

"Phmgg!!"

His balls ached by the time they had finished, already preparing for more as Dunya made sure her cum-slut was clean by spearing him again, Collin trembling as he lay there, wedged against the brutal anus invader with no hopes of escape.

"D-dunya... Dunyaaauhhh.... I-I have a WIFE-UHHH!....."

She sneered as she was fucking him..

"Good,*un-un-UNN*..... you tell her how this *UN!* feels...."

And then Dunya pulled back, feet planted on the floor, bringing his legs up, ankles against her shoulders.

Breeding position.

He had only seen women getting fucked like this in porn videos, and he barely had time to whimper before she began to batter away at him, exorcising him of any trace of his manhood as hips began to slap into butt-cheeks, loud meaty *SCHWAPP-SCHWAPP-SCHWAPPs* that echoed around the small hut, which shook with the force of the sheer pounding.

*CHNK-CHNK-CHNK-CHNK-!*

"OHHHH-OH-oOHHH-AIHHHHHHUHHHHH!"

The windows rattled as Collin squealed and held onto the desk for dear life as he was deflowered, Dunya opening up the throttle as she ratcheted up her body-slamming thrusts until she was almost fucking him like a pneumatic drill.

The noise was tremendous, like the entire building was going to come down around them, blinds clacking, desk screeching as it was inched across the floor by the weight of Dunya's thrusts, and the harsh smell of cum and sweat filled the tiny room like a sauna, steam coming to the windows as Collin whined like a bitch in heat as Dunya bred him like one.

"UHH-UHH-UHHHH!"

"DAaaah-AH-AH-AH!"

Dunya was almost laughing, but the pleasure prevented her from doing more than uttering stuttered breathes of mirth as she crushed her hips up against his raw butt-cheeks, droplets rolling down her face and onto her tits as she gripped him with sweaty palms, nails digging into his calves as she exorcised any last trace of manhood from his psyche.

Collin cried.

He cried for the first time in years, because he had never been bullied this hard since he was a child, and yet he had never experienced something so soul-wrenchingly beautiful, the quiet, safe world he knew upended and thrown into storm-filled seas with Dunya at its centre, a howling tornado pulling him into her currents his as her cock hit that place that made him see stars.

As soon as she saw his eyes roll back she became a markswoman once more.

She aimed her hips at the same place and hit it again, and again, and again.

Huge spurts of pleasure raged through his body..... and then his consciousness was ripped away by an orgasm so brutal he looked like he was having an epileptic fit, fingers curling into claws which gripped uselessly on the desk, feet flexing against Dunya's shoulders, the tendons in his neck sticking out as he offered a series of high-pitched moans like a woodland creature calling out in the night.

Dunya watched him all the way, watching his pupils dilate, licking the sweat from his brow as he shook, his mind taken to another place entirely.

When he came to his senses, ass aching, legs loose where the muscles had been stretched into all-new positions, Dunya was going at a slower pace, rapt as she enjoyed the process of him working out where he was, and what situation he was in.

He looked up into the body and face of the devil, tempting him to the dark, placing a kiss on his left ankle.

Then Collin realised he could hear voices from outside calling out and laughing.

"Ey, you want any help in there!"

"Haha boss you gotta stop treating your clients so good, save some for the rest of us!"

"Mind if I come up and fill in some reports??!"

She let out a hazy grin, jutting her hips gently so it was more of a gentle prodding of his prostate.

"Da......"

Collin shivered, keening every time she nuzzled his special place.

"You think *uh* we should *uh!* take a b-break?....*OOHhhhhh....*"

A tightening of the jaw suggested this was the wrong question.

"MMmmmhh... no... maybe we ask ladies for help?"

She gestured with her head to the window where people where still catcalling and laughing from below.

Collin's eyes widened in fear.

He couldn't take a pounding from another woman like this.

"N-NOoo-uh...!!!!"

She cocked her eyebrow, the edges of her mouth threatening to creep upwards.

"Because you *Uh* like me?..."

At this he shivered, caught between his desire to see her cum and the duty he owed as a husband.

"I... yes....."

She nodded, puffing her chest which made her tits stick out further than they already were from her body, flinging some trails of milk into the air.

"You stay with me."

"W-what?! N-no... I have a wife!"

She smirked rubbing a lazy finger up his calf.

"You cheat."

Something tightened behind his forehead.

"Sh... she doesn't need to know."

She came down and enclosed him in the warmth of her bosom, running a wet tongue across his nose and cheek, the smell of her breath hot and close.

".....Your wife cheat too."

Dunya's smirk was infuriating, and Collin's voice became insistent for the first time in a while.

"Huh!? *Uhhh*... N-No she wouldn't!"

He trembled as she nuzzled his prostate again, making his hips buck.

"SH-SHE IS NOT! She...*UGHHH!*..."

A roll of her hips with a violent sheathing wrecked him, the flailing of his body held easily by the weight of her tits as pleasure ripped through his brain.

"UHNN!"

She whispered the next words in his ear, pressing lead weight down on him, huge, wet nipples against his.

"Oh stupid man... your wife take *UnN* order this week."

"Oh... *UUh* S-so what!?..."

He didn't like the way her tired grin was growing.

"She order bad things."

His face went red.

"That's not true!"

She slammed her whole body into his and fresh tears sprang from his eyes as she pounded a few strokes that sent him back to delirium.

The worst bit was that she didn't take him all the way to his high, stopping and watching him writhe in anticipation, and he wiggled his hips, trying to bring himself to another anal orgasm.

She licked her lips as she watched him struggle, whining like a bitch.

"Mmmh... she order condoms and lube ... and special delivery."

"W-well... maybe....*un*... we are just running low... S-specialllluhh...?"

Dunya grinned as she began rotating her hips, and suddenly all new sensations were being opened up to Collin.

"uUUHHHHH!!!"

"Daaaa *Uuhhhhnnnn...* She ask for our *Uhn..* .....special service."

Her sneer made him despair as she placed two fingers on either side of his cock and began to wank it slowly, making him shiver with delight.

"Special... service...?"

She chuckled as she sped up, sliding a little of her cock out and back into him, nearly making him pass out as she rubbed up lovingly against his prostate, nuzzling it.

"Funny."

"HHnnnnn!! Wh-what's so f-.... HNNNN!"

She butted her helmet against his prostate which rendered his comprehension mute whilst gazing down at the four inch erection jutting between her fingers.

"The condoms she order.... Extra-large."

"W-what...?!"

She laughed as she bounced him.

"UGHH-UHGH-UGHH!"

"She order Extra-large condoms... because your wife like REAL DICK *AMMNN*"

"NUUH-UH-UHHH!"

Dunya stroked his face like a teacher consoling a crying child as she butted her hips into him, before slapping his ass.

*SCHWAP*

"UN!!-... that's... that's not true..." he sobbed, whining as she carefully glued her hips to his anus.

"AHHH.... Okay stupid man, I show *UHN* you."

She picked her phone up, still oscillating her hips so he was being bounced against her penis, with the only destination in sight another full-blown anal orgasm meltdown, Collin sweating as he felt it approaching at much faster than a canter.

"There. Enjoy your wife with special delivery."

He snatched the phone which was showing a video of a dark room.

It was their bedroom.

Inside it, hovering above the flowery quilt cover, was a gigantic black penis.

There was a black penis in his house.

Collin's throat went dry.

"Wh-what...."

Then a woman appeared, and Collin's eyebrows lifted so high they nearly left his face.

She was wearing a necklace and some jewellery that she usually only wore on outings, but it was clearly his wife completely naked from the neck down, inches away from a pussy destroyer.

Her tits were quite full and round with a hint of sag, and she had some stretch marks that he recognised on her belly. Clearly his beautiful Sally.

"N-no...."

She was crawling onto the bed, coming closer to the black cock.

He couldn't believe these two things were in the same space.

On their marriage bed.

His heart stopped as he watched her lean forwards, revealing perfect makeup on an eager woman eyeing up the cock approaching the front of her face like a gigantic chocolate bar.

A deeper voice came from behind the camera, a woman's.

"Do you want it?"

His wife nodded with such need that even Collin almost wanted to see it.

'Don't....'

"Then suck it."

His wife's lips opened up... and made a long, puckered kiss on the side of the cock's shaft.

"Sally!" he gasped as she began to kiss down the side of a shaft, glazing it in spit and sucking up and down like she was tasting an ear of corn, before taking the salami in both hands and directing it straight onto her face.

"W-what is this....?" He whimpered as starved lips slobbered over the head, beginning to make out more deeply with the head, licking the slit, smooching across the pink helmet.

"Your wife suck driver's cock."

"Driver's!?!? Who...?" he stammered.

He began to struggle, eyes watering, and strangely the intimacy of Dunya leaning over him and wrapping him up softened him.

"You saw her... black girl. She leave now."