The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I WILL..... You f-freaks," he spat, fiddling with his shirt as Billy glugged back and forth on the gigantic shaft.

*GlUH-GLUH-GLUHHHHGGG!*

Kelly began to breath more heavily, and Collin saw the warning signs.

"G-Good day to you!" he whimpered before marching towards the door.

"Ey Carl!"

He turned.

"M-My Name is-!

He stopped dead when he saw the lidded expression on Kelly's sweat dappled face.

"....Col..."

Kelly opened her mouth wide, and Bill's eyes bugged out as she roared, a bellow that froze Collin as her balls began to pulse like nuclear reactors, and the man beneath her began gulping like her life depended on it, rapid fire *GLUH-GLUH-GLUHs* filling the room as the whites of his eyes became visible.

Watching a man getting inseminated had Colling undone, whimpering as Billy clutched desperately at Kelly for support as his belly began to press forwards through his t-shirt, whilst the woman herself grabbed his head and pulled it further down, a white foam around his lips signalling how hard he was sucking to keep the cum from exploding out of his mouth and onto the floor.

Then Billy made one tiny error, perhaps a bit of cum down the wrong hole, and his nostrils ejected cum, followed by a coughing, spluttering Billy attempting to pull himself off as jizz back-splashed all over Kelly's groin, and exploded onto his face, Collin watching on and clutching himself for some shred of comfort as he saw more ejaculate than he had ever witnessed in his life hit the man at point-blank range, Billy falling sideways, creamy-faced and retching as he tried to rid his lungs of sperm.

As soon as his head fell away from it, Collin was suddenly facing down the barrel of the cannon, and he flinched, terrified, just managing to close his eyes before he was hit with a wall of hot ejaculate, a tidal wave that consumed his entire frame.

"GLGHHH!"

"UGHHHHh," groaned Kelly, her sperm cannon firing another heavy spurt across the face of their neighbour.

Some of it hit his tongue, and he tried to throw up, only for more to hit his throat.

He staggered back, and slid on wet feet onto the carpet, trying to put his arms up as Kelly advanced, hosing him down with another stream that seemed to clump against his clothing until he was nothing but a moaning, sopping wet splat in the centre of a cum-swamp.

When Kelly was finished, heaving and spent, she lazily stomped over to where Bill was just getting up.

"Hey, you okay boy?"

She pulled him to her, planting soft kisses over each bit of him.

He nodded after a few moments, dazed.

"Oh Darl you did so GOOD!" she enthused, stroking him, before checking his belly ".... You're getting great at this... I reckon soon you'll be able to take half of it inside you!"

*PHGmm* "....Y-yeah...."

His eyes crawling down to the small lake in the middle of his living room, with their neighbour at the centre of it.

"I... think half might be... *HIC* difficult..."

Kelly cooed as a sliver of sperm fell down his chin, placing a finger on it and pulling it back up into his mouth.

"Don't waste any," she said in a soft, but serious tone.

He burped as they both turned to look at their neighbour who was attempting to lift himself to his feet, just able to make out beetroot purple cheeks under a basting of cum.

"Y-YOU... *PFFGHH*... You ANIMAL!" choked Collin, somehow managed to stand under the sodden weight of his filthy garments.

"Number's on the van," Kelly said, smirking.

"YOU'LL *Ghl* L-LOSE YOUR JOB... I'LL.... BOTH OF YOU......."

He managed to carry himself to the door, still shouting expletives before slamming the door.

Kelly rubbed his Bill's cheek, grinning.

"How long do you think 'til he realises?"

"... realises what?"

"That the number doesn't work, and I'm finishing up next week."

His eyes widened.

"Oh, that's amazing, how come!"

She grinned apologetically.

"Well I uh... I kinda got fired for breaking my phone and not delivering a bunch of stuff last week..."

"Oh Kel!!! Well have you started looking for a new job??"

"Sure I did!" She pulled him to her lap and sat on the broken sofa which didn't even bother offering up a screech, more of a *WUMP*. "I actually FOUND one..... as your stay-at-home housewife!!"

He paused, confused, and then burst out laughing, and the pleasant, soft flutter made her want to breed him again.

"Haha, well that... sounds like a great job!"

"I thought so too.... You're doing the cooking though, unless you like poptarts."

Bill shrugged, pushing her cock aside so he could nuzzle against her.

"I feel like you'll have enough down there to feed me between meals anyway."

He gave her nuts a squeeze.

"OhhhhH! You cheeky boy....!"

Outside he noticed Collin still drenched, stomping down the driveway and realised with a start that there was a subtle tent in his jeans, and he was attempting to bend over slightly to hide it.

"Hey... did you see...?"

"Hard as a rock," Kelly finished for him, "all boys love girl-seed..... which is why you'd better put a ring on it if you wanna keep me."

She gestured her ring figure.

He kissed her neck.

"How about we take a visit to the jewellery store next wwEEEUUKUGHHH!?"

A hand clamped across his balls.

"EEuuuhhh! T....Tomorrow!?" he mewled.

Kelly nodded.

"Tomorrow."

***

Colling struggled to pull each leg forwards.

His shirt and jeans were heavy with Kelly's effluence, and he trembled with rage, snivelling as he managed to make his way up his own drive, and push the door open.

"OH!"

His wife dropped the butter she had been carrying which hit the ground with a dull *THUNK*.

"PHlm... It's... s'nothing....."

Her nostrils fluttered, and recognition hit her.

"Collin... is that.... Cum?"

His face went so purple it seemed like his entire head had been replaced by a ripe plum.

"NO, it's.... *Glh* Did you go to Billy's house last week??"

She gazed down in confusion at the way he was walking, slightly hunched over, and realised that he was sporting a proud erection.

"Collin! What? Well....maybe... but who did this?"

"I.... don't want to talk about it!" he snapped, disappearing up the stairs, trying to wipe his face clear of icing.

"Was it... Kelly?"

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!", he snapped, slamming the bathroom door closed.

"Interesting," she murmured, heat flowing south.

***

"COME ON!"

He ground his teeth as the plonking background music chugged on into its second hour.

"She must have tricked me somehow... there must be a number...."

But as far as he could work out, the number itself had been correct, and despite constant waiting lines and assurances, he had not managed to speak to a single human being.

Finally he slammed the phone down and collapsed to the desk in exasperation.

The whiff of cum made him shiver.

Despite taking two showers, the smell hadn't quite left him.

His cheeks went red as he remembered the heat of Kelly's body inhabiting every orifice, and moaned as heat rushed south.

No, she'll pay for this.

"Well... I'll just have to go somewhere they can't ignore me!"

He refreshed his laptop and began to type.

"Forest..... deliveries...... A-HA!"

He checked the address again and sat up.

"Honey, I'm going out!"

"Okay darling.... How long will you be out?"

"Maybe two or three hours!" he responded.

"Okay great!!"

He curved an eyebrow at the enthusiasm in her response.

Probably nothing.

Collin sat up, gathering his keys.

Time to show what happens to indecent folk in this neighbourhood.

***

*CLANG-CLANG*

The rusty door seemed to be so loud that he was sure people on the other side of the Atlantic had heard it.

When no one answered he gazed up at the ugly building made up of metallic and brick-coloured squares, the smell of vehicle exhausts and dust in the air.

He was sure this was the right address.

A van trundled out of a loading bay down the line, 'Forest deliveries' stamped in yellow letters across its side.

He knocked on the door again before trying it.

Locked.

Collin sniffed and waved at the van driver, but the woman paid him no heed, grinding gum in her mouth as she sped past him.

Well then.

He trudged down the loading bays, seeing vans in various states of disuse or being filled.

Eventually he came to one which seemed to have the most activity, tens of women and one-or-two men hefting boxes into a van almost identical to Kelly's although perhaps in even worse condition, sagging sadly at the back end.

No-one stopped to acknowledge him, and even when he walked in was challenged by the barest of glances.

Well, if they didn't stop him....

He puffed up hist chest and marched inside, nearly bowled over by a huge dark-skinned woman who looked of roughly similar proportions to Kelly, although her hair was shaved with a bullring on her nose, shirt drenched in sweat, company jacket weathered and browning at the edges.

Recognition formed on her face.

"Hey.... I know you....... Holloway street right?"

He realised she had delivered at their house once or twice before.

"Ah! Yes... um... well remembered...."

A glimmer of mirth in her face that he didn't like emerged.

"Ohhh I go down your street all the time sugar....... What brings you here?"

He picked himself up and made his back ramrod straight.

"I-I'm here to complain!"

She snorted, suddenly looking bigger than she had a second before.

"About what."

He felt the wind temporarily leave his sails, before puffing his chest up again.

"A-about that Kelly woman... do you know her?"

"Ha!"

Her grin put him on edge as she shook her head like there was a joke he wasn't privy to.

".... Well you better see Dunya then."

She seemed to cock her head and then headed for the driver side of the door, speaking quickly to one of the other women who looked over at Collin.

Jesus, were these women from the land of the giants or something?

The second woman was equally tall but slimmer, auburn hair scraped back into a tight bun, a sour expression on her face

None of this entered his brain however, because the only thing he could think about were her two monstrous breasts.

He'd never seen anything like them.

They were bolted onto her muscled frame, watermelons on steroids that looked like they had permanent wet patches in front of swollen, cherry-sized areolas.

When he looked up, it was to jade-green eyes locked on his.

Collin's breathing became fast and shallow as he was sucked into sharp cheeks beneath a haughty brow, the woman lingering on him for a moment longer than he was comfortable with and muttering something under her breath to the driver who chuckled, then slapped the side of the van with a calloused hand, the metal reverberating like it had just been involved in a minor accident as the engine ignited, a tortured howl that had Collin wondering if it would make it out of the depot.

As it was it crawled out and began to accelerate, flying out of view at a speed quite at odds with the vehicle's ramshackle appearance.

Then the stern woman began to approach.

She seemed to loom larger and larger until he was looking up rather than forwards, her face so serious that Collin wilted as her eyes locked onto him for the briefest of moments.

Muscles in places he didn't know there were meant to be muscles rippled on her body, the wet spots in her shirt spreading.

"D.... Dunya?"

"Yah?"

She put her hands on her hips.

"I uh... I want to..."

She took a step forward so her body was right on him, chest inches from his nose, the collar open so he was almost falling into her impressive cleavage, slightly sour breath hitting his forehead along with the smell of her body odour.

"..to say...."

She leaned over him, coming nose to nose, nostrils flaring, and the words he had been trying to push out of his lips slid back down his throat.

"We discuss upstairs."

Her push past him was nonchalant, yet so forceful that he staggered back, nearly falling again as she stomped into a warehouse so large that Collin, once he had caught up with her, wondered if he would be able to find his way out alone, rows of gigantic shelves with forklifts and people lazily walking between them quite sedate in their movements and in no hurry to deliver any items to their destinations.

Dunya stopped at a flight of metal steps that led up to a foreman's office overlooking the facility.

She gestured without a word at Collin who shuffled up.

"So, I just wanted to..."

A hand began to guide his ass up, and he looked back in surprise.

"Um, I don't need help......"

"Safety," she grunted, slapping his ass, and he tittered, eyes widening as he hurried up ahead.

Her lip curled up at the left side as she began to accelerate and suddenly Collin found himself being pursued by the woman whose hand flashed forwards with a fearsome blow that nearly sent him up a few steps on its own.

*SMACK*

"AAIIHH!... OKAY I'm sorry, I'll go faste-"

The stairs shook with the force of her pursuit as she was up behind him in the blink of an eye.

*SMACK*

"OOOOOHHH!"

His eyes watered as he began sprinting up the steps, the look of cold glee in his pursuer's eyes clear, metal vibrating as she leapt upwards taking four at a time to reach him again easily.

"P-PLEASE DON-"

*SMACK*

"OOOOOOOH!"

Tears sprung from his eyes as he scrambled up the final few stairs on his hands and knees, clutching the railing as she loomed over him, before laughing with a sprinkle of spring in her voice.

"Oh... flirty boy.... Go, in office."

Collin managed to barge into the foreman's office, a simple room with a desk, some chairs and filing cabinets, red in the face and ass, trembling.

When he turned back, she was looming in the entrance, huge trap and arm muscles silhouetted by the halogen lights of the warehouse.

The hairs on his neck stood up as he realised she was walking through the only entrance... and exit.

The wet patches on her front had leaked all the way down her shirt.

Her front was covered in breastmilk.

She walked towards him and Collin crept around the back of the desk, wiping his eyes and whimpering as she advanced until she was right up against him again, the smell of her hard-worked body fluttering in his nostrils as she slid by him, and into the seat.

"Oh.. right... I-OOOH!"

Colling had no time to relax as he was pulled into a rough position on top of her, like a child on their father's knee, head resting on one humungous bosom.

"You tell me problem."

Her tone was business-like, but the eager eyes roaming across his facial features and the hand squeezing his knee were most certainly not, the milky, smooth skin of her breast warm on his face.

"O-oh well-uh.... I-I have a complaint to make...."

She smirked.

"It is your wife, yes?"

He paused as he took in the fact that his side was being soaked against her shirt, which looked like it was being hit with a waterfall, nipples streaming endless translucent fluid.

"Um... my wife?"

She cocked her head.

"Oh. I make mistake. What problem?"

"Well... one of you drivers has been doing indecent activities in public."

She adjusted, and one of her nipples rubbed against his shoulder, producing a grunt.

"*Hn*.... so your wife yes?"

"What?! No, why do you keep saying that, my wife has nothing to do with it!...... Your driver has been...."

She waited with a sarcastic eyebrow raised as he tried to push the words out.

"...F....Fucking... one of our neighbours in public, in one of your delivery vans!"

Her expression didn't waver an inch, only fluttering when she rubbed the same nipple back across his shoulder.

Collin didn't pull his arm back.

"What they do?"

He looked at her incredulously as her hand rubbed a little further up his thigh, his breath shortening as he felt her squeeze again.

"OH.. w-what? Please stop that.... I just told you, they were f-fucking in public!"

"What position."

"Position!?!?"

She came further, and her pinky finger touched the firm bulge in his pants as she rubbed his side again with the nipple which was producing milk like an open tap.

Collin allowed his shoulder to press more firmly against it, shuddering as he felt the tough nub spurt on his top.

"Yes, you show me position of your neighbour."

"I-I'm not showing you any positions!... C-can you stop that please!"

He managed to get a hand on her wrist as her pinky feathered against his penis for a moment, a sheen of sweat forming on his brow, not wholly because of the claustrophobic heat of the office.

"If you show me position... I give her warning."

"A WARNING?!? Sh-She should be f-UUunn-fired... p-please could you.. ooohHhhu...."

She rubbed a little more insistently against his bulge which responded, throbbing in his pants, and panic gripped his chest as he tried to prise her wrist away, but realised it was like trying to re-locate a lamppost.

"Oooh-kay I uh... I apologise-UHN, I think I made a mistaAAKKKe!!!"

For the first time the hint of a smile cracked through her cold exterior, although it was anything but warm.

"No mistake.... Why not I give you a proposition?"

He moaned as she fondled his hardness, pulling his head between her breasts and pressing her sweaty forehead against his, their bodies hot and damp in such a confined space.

"You show me positions... I speak with driver... "

She squeezed his cock and began to rub it like she was close to discovering fire.

"UUHNNNNNNN!"

"More positions.... *Mmh* ..... you help me....."

Huge lips were so close to his, and the combination of the tiny room, the atmosphere and being enveloped by this humungous woman had Collin struggling to find a solution as he watched her tongue slide from between her mouth, and tease slowly across his upper lip.

The heat of her breath, and the subtle smell of nicotine in it, was something that awoke something deep within him as a calloused hand came up to rub across his face, tough skin that had seen thousands of hours of manual labour pressed onto him.

"I..."

She rubbed his bulge a little harder and he wheezed, breaths coming shallow and fast as she teased his mouth and he found his lips opening, ready to accept her.

It made his heart pound as she swept past his waiting pout.

"MHhhnn...."

Still she teased, sliding her tongue down his jaw and nibbling his neck.

"Yes.... Good you came to me... Dunya will help you....."

Collin's body was aching to be sated as she furiously ground against his cock, squeezing up pre-cum which made a wet patch in his underwear as she gave a soft hickey on his neck, making him swoon, his thin frame lost in the valley of her sweat-dappled chest.

"UHHNn!"

"I help you...."

When her tongue teased past his lips again he couldn't bear the thought of her not kissing him, and despite telling himself no, pressed his mouth forward onto hers, teasing her tongue all the way into his mouth to meet his own. They intertwined, Collin moaning in relief as he finally tasted the saliva of this incredible woman who grunted, and applied so much suction it felt like she was trying to breathe in his head as they began to wrestle, back and forth, his hands suddenly roving up her body to the lake of wetness on her front.

She ripped her shirt open without so much as a second thought, finally revealing the two monstrous tits with a hint of sag and a beauty spot on the left one, near the top, a sheen of translucence across them where she had been producing rivers of milk for the last ten minutes, the floor and chair now wet and beginning to smell.