The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collin whimpered as Billy's body ragdolled against the wheel, the expression on the man's face euphoric as Kelly pulled him onto her at the pace of a machine gun, his inferior manhood bouncing in the air, leaking like a broken faucet.

Collin turned, running for the house as Bill's moans became even more pornstar-like.

"UHHH-UHHH-UHHHHHH!"

*BLAHHHHH*

"UHHHHH!!!"

*BLAHHH*

The climax echoed across the lawn, and Collin glanced back with one foot in the door, expression morphing into one of horror as Bill's pupils disappeared, becoming all white eyes behind fluttering eyelids as he realised what the liquid on the inside of the windshield was, because Bill was adding to the masterpiece with his cock, painting long sections of the transparent canvas as he held onto Kelly for dear life.

She had a look of savage glee on her face as she fucked the cum out of him, long thin lines flying onto the glass like she was adding sauce to a gourmet dessert.

Collin slammed the door behind him and bleated, leaning back against the wall for a moment to try and work through what he'd just seen, adrenaline racing through his body.

He nearly jumped out of his skin at his wife's voice.

"Honey!? What IS that racket?!"

The horn continued as the van crawled on, down the road.

*BLAH-BLAH-BLahhhhhhhhhh-blahhhhh*

"Oh uh!... nothing, just the delivery van ...."

"Is it.... that Kelly woman?"

"Uh.. yes."

Her face broke into a huge smile.

"OH I do like that girl... is she busy?"

She peeled her eyes out of the window, and froze.

He wasn't sure if she had caught the scene inside, as the van seemed to have just passed their hedgerow.

"Y-yes, I believe she is..."

"Oh really? Maybe I should say hello...?"

She made for the door.

"Uh NO!!.. No... she's already headed off, actually.."

Shelly gave him an inscrutable look.

"Hmmm... alright then... well when you see her next, do let me know..."

He nodded, thinking to himself that he would be buying a crate to accept any future deliveries far away at the bottom of the driveway, and if people wanted to steal them, they were welcome to it.

***

The horn continued to blare erratically as the van lurched down the road, Kelly keeping one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on Bill's belly, clutching him like a man clutching his pregnant wife as she tried to give him babies of their own, shuddering as a ripple of ecstasy hit her, and she groaned, a pocket of hot love-oil blossoming in Bill's insides, making him whimper as he felt the first traces of his inevitable insemination.

"Shit... You ride so good honey... nowwww*Uhn..*....what number is it," muttered Kelly, heaving as pulled him sharply down, the slap of hips sharp and lurid.

"Th-thanks Ke-UUHN-UN-UNnnhHHN!!!!"

*PLAF-PLAF-PLAF*

Billy was trembling, the sheer invasiveness of each insertion so deep that it felt more like Kelly inhabited his body than he did, the slide of a taut dick across his anal rim so disgusting and yet so pleasurable that all he could do was hold on as she hilted him a few times for fun, a fleshy basketball with her penis lodged firmly at its centre, before dunking him on her cock with enough power to break the backboard.

Weak hands grabbed backwards, finding her love handles and the screams of euphoria had her dreaming of wedding bells as she raced through a list of names with one hand as the other remained clamped around her muse.

"Number *Nh..* Thirty-seven.... Okaayy...*NHh!!*.."

The van slowed outside of a white mansion a few roads away from Bill's place.

She continued to grunt as she pumped, glancing at the back of Bill's head resting on the rim of the steering whilst considered how she was going to retrieve the package from the back of the car and continue fucking him.

"Alllllright.... Let's..*UNNH* make a de-*UNH-livery!"

Better make this quick, she thought, grabbing Billy roughly across the belly and pulling him from the car, stomping to the back with him attached to her front like a human fanny pack, legs dangling in mid-air.

Bill groaned as the cock supported his frame, clasping onto the hand on his belly as he flailed around in front of her.

Please let there be no-one watching.

He caught a glimpse of a white face in a window across the road and averted his gaze, hoping they hadn't noticed the ludicrous scene, feeling more like a handbag than a human as he hung from her cock like a wet towel.

A jogger was approaching in the distance, and Bill whimpered as she came closer, and glanced in their direction.

"K-kelly... I think we should hurry..."

To make sure he remembered who was boss she butted her hips against his ass with a nasty grunt which turned all the lights in his brain on until his chest was almost exploding, grimacing as she retreated a little whilst um-ing and ah-ing over the package.

"Thirty-seven... Thirty-seven *UNGHUH...*.... Ah Thirrrrty... no... That's it fucking take it Darl!-*UNHN*.....THIRTY-SEVEN!"

*Dingdingdingding*

She ignored the phone in the front seat, grabbing the package and walked Bill all the way to the mailbox which would barely have fit a needle inside.

"Screw it."

She angled an arm back and sent the package sailing over the fence.

Bill watched it go, and then lurched as she jabbed her cock to his centre again, hand on his belly turning into a claw momentarily.

"UUUHNNN!"

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you honey just because I'm working."

Kelly grinned as she felt the insides of his belly sliding across her turgid member, able to detect all the parts of him that she was bringing to light, hitting spots that would enslave him through sheer hormonal overload.

Through hazy eyes, Billy saw the female jogger approach on their side of the pavement, and then freeze in disgust as she became aware of the scene in front of her, Kelly taking that moment to slam her balls into his, producing a blurted "UHNN!" from him which the jogger must have understood, because she clasped a hand to her mouth, and then staggered across to the other side of the road, continuing at a much faster pace with a horrified expression as his forced mating cries followed her down the road.

"Uhn-UHn-UHNN!"

Once the woman had disappeared Kelly gave him a slap which made him whimper.

Sometimes she really could be a vindictive bitch, she thought as her smile curled even higher, propping Bill up against the van.

"IIiii think we got a minute to rest darl'....."

Time to find that naughty little prostate.

"Oh.. oh that's g-good.... UGHHHN-UGH-UGH!!!"

Kelly opened up with such savage thrusts that Bill would have been knocked out by the van's metal exterior if she hadn't gripped a hand around his neck and shoulders, the wind removed from his lungs as she piledrived every inch of horsecock into his beleaguered hole.

The two began a brutal, one-sided rutting session that had every scrap of Bill's soul overtaken by pure, primal submissive pleasure.

"*UNG*-Where is itt.... *UNGHH*......."

"UGHNGHU-UGNGHH...!"

Then she felt that small soft place.... The place no boy wants people to find, because...

"Bingo... time to get fagged," she muttered.

Kelly directed every last shred of muscle in her body to piledrive a thrust into Billy's prostate, and by the scream of bliss that escaped his lips, she knew she had scored a direct hit.

*UUUNNNNNHHHHUHHH-!"

A brain, once the right signals are sent to it, begins to secrete chemicals that overtake every other facet of its owner's being.

Bill felt this now, a tidal wave of something more than pleasure, a shift in worlds like he had suddenly been opened up to his senses for the first time, the heat of Kelly's body against the back of his legs warmer on his skin, the smell of her body odour more pungent, not quite masked by a summery, acrid perfume which she had probably doused herself in before arriving at his house, the heavy grunting that was being transmitted from her belly into his via a pulsing tuning rod which was drumming her heartbeat across his insides.

His eyelids fluttered, losing full control of his motor functions as his tongue lolled.

"Wh-wha.... NNGGgghhhwwhat the...."

Kelly grinned.

"Now's not the time for talking honey, now's the time for TAKING..."

She held him tighter and then savagely ploughed him like an Olympic rower crashing through the water, a devastating combination of power and precision overwhelming poor, outmatched Billy.

"UGH-UGH-UGH-GUHHHH!"

"*UGH*Oooohh*UGH* P-Billyrrr*UGHHHHH!!!".."

The connection between them deepened, two bodies becoming one mass of roiling muscle and tissue, and he felt Kelly sweep him off his feet, legs in the air, as she rotated him on her cock like a marshmallow over a campfire.

When he finally came face to face, he knew he needed the woman whose face was so pent up and trembling with barely controlled lust that it had gone red and ugly, sweat beginning to collect between her tits and under the love handles at her sides.

She was the most perfect woman he'd ever seen.

Bill laid his hands on her face and leant forwards, planting a kiss on her lips, and the hulking woman he sat on rippled.

"Mmmmnn... God I really need to deliver this next one.... It's almost Three-thirt-UUGHHH-!"

Billy hilted himself on the cock, letting gravity piledrive him from the tip all the way to the base, and for a moment pure blinding pleasure swept him up, so much so that for a moment he lost himself completely.

When his eyes snapped open they were back inside the van which was bouncing over imaginary speedbumps, Kelly drooling as she drilled his ass, her tits leaking again, and he tried to suck a nipple into his mouth and missed by a considerable distance, motor functions completely shot by the ecstasy splitting his brain in two as he slumped forward on Kelly who continued to blast away at his ass, grunting and roaring as his ass hugged her cock so tight that it was difficult at points to pull him up it.

Then she leaned forwards, a pained look coming across her face as the tortured suspension of the van was given a brief respite.

"Ohhh God!"

She whimpered it into his ear, and it was the most intimate thing he had ever felt as the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on began an orgasm that would change their lives, the flagpole inside him expanding, pulsing like a living creature, before releasing a stream of such explosive proportions that every inch of Bill became taut like steel as his body was subjected to the most blasphemous hosing possible, sperm diving into every crack of his insides.

Kelly groaned as a lightning bolt of pleasure zipped from the base of her spine to just behind her eyelids, Bill squeezing his anus around her uncontrollably as they joined in one spinning current of ecstasy that expanded and enveloped them both.

The two figure's eyeballs shot upwards, the whites of both their eyes exposed in a hideous ritual of human excess as Bill's belly drank in the feeling of being inseminated, his belly forced to expand by the pressure behind it, his own cock letting fly in a twenty-one cum salute that flung thin lines over his face and against the windshield as his aching balls released, man and woman moaning as they finally fulfilled their unsaid promises to each other.

"Jesus honey...."

She began whispering prayers into his ear.

"Praise the lord for blessing me with my beautiful angel...."

Her teeth grazed his, a tongue working its way inside his mouth.

"... Mmphhh.... and for giving him the booty of the devil...."

The sea-monster pulsed inside his belly as she grasped both his buttocks firmly, clasping them to prevent their escape.

*DINGDINGDINGDING*

Kelly glanced at the phone, happily watching it buzz across the dashboard, before picking it up and throwing it out of the window.

It hit concrete with a crack.

*dingdingdingding*

"Ugh, kinda wished that would have broken it," she sighed, before smiling and stroking the cheek of Billy who seemed to be half there, and half somewhere else entirely, glancing into space, and then honing in on the woman smiling in front of him.

"Hey."

"Hey there."

"D-do you... still have... deliveries?"

She continued to stroke him as she replied, "Yeah... But we can take as long as we want, Darl."

***

Two weeks later...

Collin marched down the road, spying the delivery van sat in the driveway of no. seven, Holloway Street.

It looked like another dent had been added to the collection, wondering if it had anything to do with the new jaunty angle of the post-box at number thirty, a few streets away.

His ears perked up as the sounds of something high-pitched broke the mutter of birdsong and distant cars.

"For God's sake," he uttered, lengthening his laughably short stride.

As he got to the front porch, the sounds resolved into the sounds of someone in distress, a rhythmic "Uh!-Uh!-Uh!" with accompanying creaks of a bed adding to the choir.

He set his face in grim determination and raised a dainty hand to the knocker.

*Clunk-Clunk*

"Uh!-Uhhh-Kelluuuhhh!!-uh-uh!"

*Thump-Thump-Thump*

A tendon stood out in his jaw.

He knocked harder.

*CLUNK!-CLUNK!*

The sounds cut out, and the creak of bed slats being saved from an enormous weight was followed a minute later by heavy steps on the stairwell.

"-ll you answer the door then.."

"...ybe you should make me..."

"Oh you sauc-...... -en I get my hands on you!"

*schwap!*

"OoooH!"

Collin clenched a fist, tapping his foot faster.

A few more seconds of giggling took place, before the door opened with the sight of a sweaty, red-faced Billy.

"Oh, h-hi there Coll, what can I do you for?"

"Well I-!"

"WHO IS IT!" bawled Kelly from across the house.

"It's Collin!" called Billy back as Collin thinned his lips.

"Well TELL HIM TO COME BACK LATER, I GOTTA FILL YOUR ASS UP WI-"

"y-YES HONEY!" Billy crowed, forcing some nervous laughter, hands clutching each other as he turned back to Collin.

"Uh.. is it alright if you come back la-"

"For GOD'S sake!!"

Collin barged past a shocked-looking Billy and stomped into the living room.

"Where is she!"

"Ah... who....."

Collin turned to address him, dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh, the virgin mary.... KELLY of course!"

"Did someone speak of the devil?"

Collin bleated as Kelly wove into view, ducking past the ceiling light.

Her dressing gown was so tented at the front that it looked like she was aiming a shotgun directly at him underneath the silk, the scenario broken by the gigantic wet spot that she wasn't bothering in any way to hide

"Hey neighbour-e-o, nice to see ya, but scram."

She gestured to Billy who hurried over to her side, and she spanked him so hard on the ass that he nearly was sent into the kitchen, having to collect himself.

"I'm tryin' to get this bitch pregnant."

"K-kel... not in front of the neighbours..." whispered Billy, face peachy red.

"OUR neighbours," she said, "and what you gonna do if I say no?"

It wasn't a question, a smirk on her face as she lifted his chin to gaze into loving eyes.

"EXCUSE ME!" Collin exclaimed, trembling, "But this is... NOT acceptable behaviour!"

Bill and Kelly both stopped.

"YOU, are not my neighbour," he said pointing at Kelly.

"..And YOU..."

He pointed at Bill who shrank.

"... Are you insane?! Doing unspeakable things with that... freak!"

He felt himself getting into a rhythm as Bill's face went red.

"Y-you've been.... Doing unseemly things in public, and... and we're not standing for it any more!"

Kelly regarded him with a cool eyebrow as he continued, now galloping to the conclusion.

".. And I regret to inform you that you should cease and desist all of your actions right now!"

For a long moment nobody spoke, Collin deflating a little after having said his piece.

When Kelly spoke, it was with a deep, clear tone.

"We?"

".....Yes, WE.....The... the neighbourhood!"

"Hmmm... What actions?"

"What... act..? THE.... THE......"

He had to spit the word out.

"...FUCKING!"

She cocked her head.

"I believe it's quite legal to have sex in one's own home."

His face turned a brighter shade of scarlet.

"A-and what about in public..... you were doing it right outside our house in that van, I saw it, and my wife saw it!!!"

For the first time a smirk crossed Kelly's face.

"If you have an issue with your local delivery service I suggest you call them directly... and I know your wife saw it... she came over to ask about it actually."

At this the colour drained from Collin's face.

"Oh... Yes... well... well I ASKED her to, obviously I knew that..!"

She licked her lips.

"Funny... maybe she wanted to see a real set of balls...."

Her eyes flicked to his crotch.

"... as I don't seem to detect any in this house other than my own."

Collin took a step back, adjusting his shirt collar as Kelly winked at Bill.

"I... I have perfectly adequate balls, and my wife agrees, thank you very much!"

She smirked.

"Keep telling yourself that honey."

Something on the outside of his temple throbbed.

"Listen, I-I've had quite enough of this nonsense!

"Oh.. really?"

He looked angrily at Bill who blushed, unable to meet the man's gaze.

"YES. This is outrageous! In open view! I'll.... I'll call your work.... I'll see you fired for this!"

Bill looked at Kelly with worry in his eyes, but she seemed completely unafraid, lounging in her chair like the Queen of England.

"Well... seeing as it's such an awful threat, I think I better get some relaxation whilst we're talking about it.... Billy, suck my cock for me, would ya honey?"

Billy hesitated for a moment, staring in shock first at Kelly, then at Collin, but a clearing of the throat was all that was required from his master to cause him to fall to his knees and begin to unzip her.

"W-what the hell are you....?"

Collin's face morphed into one of horror as Billy pulled out the biggest penis he had ever seen in his life from between Kelly's legs, and began to kiss like one would kiss a lover on their cheek, tender, heartfelt smooches up the side, following the bulging vein which Collin was sure was openly throbbing.

"HEY, S-STOP THAT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME.....!!"

"Pretty sure it's my house," said Kelly lazily.

Collin whined, his eyes glued to the pair as the sounds of saliva and skin-sucking began to drill between his ears.

"I-IT'S NOT YOUR HOUSE, IT'S HIS HOUSE, y-you don't belong in this neighbourhood...!

Kelly groaned as Bill opened his mouth wide and managed to sink his lips down onto her head, sucking the head like a baby with a dummy, eyes closed, as peaceful as if he were practicing a yoga pose.

"Glmmmmhhh."

Kelly grinned.

"Seems his lips around my cock says otherwise... I can do what I want in this house, and Bill here agrees with me..."

She stroked his chin.

"... especially when you get that ring on my finger."

A pudgy finger waggled in mid-air, and Bill took a second to kiss her pee-hole and nod upwards.

Collin looked like someone had wrapped a noose around his neck.

"Well.. I'LL GET YOU FIRED THEN. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW, I'LL CALL YOUR WORKPLACE!"

Kelly responded by gazing up at the ceiling as Billy began to coax a constant white leak of fluid from her piss-hole.

"HNNNn.... You wanna do it, do it... number's on the van, write it down on your way ooout...."

The next groan made Collin tremble as he watched her pull Billy's head down on her cock so it bulged his cheek, pointed directly at him.