The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!? That... that woman who walked into me?!"

She kissed him on the cheek.

"Da. Alisha go to fuck your wife again. "

"N-no! I need to go h-UHHHNN!"

She slung her cock into him, sticking a tongue into his ear and sucking at his ear lobe, making him swoon.

"She take so many videos... your wife look nice with cum on her tits...."

"UHHHGH..Th-that's... n-not true-Uhn!"

She pulled him back onto her seat, and put her hands behind her head, enjoying the view of the broken form of Collin, slumped, her raging cock hilted inside him like a second spine, keeping him upright in a polite trot on her lap, head resting on her leaking pillows.

"Shut up. Everyone know your wife take cock every week."

The pleasure in him made him murmur as his eyes welled up.

Dunya wrapped him up, placing their sweaty foreheads against each other, a little of hers running down into his eye.

"Now you ride me..."

He sobbed, no longer fighting back as he began to ride her, his cock stimulated so wonderfully by strangely gentle hands, and when she pulled him in harshly for a kiss, her lips and tongue were softer still, so loving and teasing that he found himself pushing into it, and then the two intertwined like puzzle pieces, every crack and hole filled by their counterpart as their tongues melded into one, her hands tight on his butt-cheeks, his arms wrapped on her.

His whore-moan into her throat was what sent her over the edge.

Her grunt was frighteningly deep.

"MNNGGG!"

The suction of her mouth doubled, and Collin whined as he felt her whole body shudder.... And then the balls snug against his butt-cheek pulsed, and the pillar inside him gave a huge throb.... And unleashed a torrent of creamy heat inside his core, forming a rapidly expanding ball of wetness that had him squealing into the kiss.

"NNNNHHH!"

Nipples either side of his head began to fire milk into the air, his belly distending as his abdomen was filled with effluence.

Dunya was making guttural, gravelly noises like a wild bear, her eyes turned upwards, clutching every part of him she could reach and crushing his body tight to hers as she speared him on her lust, accompanying each filthy splurge of cock-juice on his insides with a thrust which nearly broke him in two.

"MMGHHH-MGH-MGH!"

The two figures lost their minds, connected in mind, body and soul, Collin's world collapsed around his ears as Dunya made him her own, marking every inch of his insides with seed, planting her flag in his body and standing on the hilltop of his soul.

The office creaked with the force of their union as the moans vibrated through the glass, making it clear to everyone working below what was taking place inside, and some of the whoops and hollers from outside managed to get through. Collin didn't hear it, his brain in another world, somewhere distant as Dunya snorted, tasting the final submission of her new bitch.

When the load had finished, the final spasms of Dunya dying away, Collin whined as she sucked her tongue out of his mouth, smiling at her cucked, depleted, broken-in bitch.

"You make good husband for Dunya," she whispered, pushing a stray strand of hair stuck to his temple away, gazing into tired eyes that didn't know where they were.

"H....husb..and..."

"Shh!" she responded fiercely, kissing him flush, explaining through her actions that he no longer needed to talk.

"My husband," she breathed nipping his ear.

As Collin drifted off, bleating, against her shoulder, she cooed, cradling him once more whilst her other hand reached for her phone and began typing to Alena.

When she looked down at the message she was about to send, she smiled.

*I have husband.*

She sent it and kissed Collin's head, watching him stir for a moment, the slightest smile coming to his lips before he drifted back off again.

A *DING* turned her attention back to the phone.

*Thanks boss, here's a pic for both of you to enjoy x *

The picture that Alena sent made Dunya's eyes widen.

She'd never gone quite that brutal on his wife until now.... Apparently they'd forgone all pretences, because the woman's pussy was already gushing with a creampie so overflowing it looked like a garden water-feature.

Dunya smirked and turned the screen off, placing her phone on the desk and rocking the man on her lap back and forth, enjoying the hot cum leaking out of his asshole and onto her thighs.

She was looking forwards to domestic bliss.

***

"EY, SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!"

Billy's voice drifted from the garden as Kelly opened up the front door with the spare key.

"Ooooh! Sorry, I'm busy Kel, you'll have to come back later!!"

Kelly chuckled as she stomped into the front room and fell into the armchair which wheezed, what little fight it had left squeezed out of it by the tremendous figure as she tore the parcel open.

"WHAT'S 'DOMINION'??"

"OOooh That's supposed to be really good!!!"

Kelly smirked to herself.

"Are you going to show me or am I going to have to figure this one out for myself? You KNOW I hate figuring it out by myself...!!"

"Coming!"

Bill scurried from the garden and was scooped up immediately onto Kelly's lap, the sweat stains still on her shirt from the morning's shift.

"Good, now tell me."

"OKAY, so, apparently the first thing we have to do isssss.... Divide up the element cards...."

Kelly smiled as he popped the board on the table, opened a packet and carefully spread out a bunch of random-looking counters, enjoying the passion in his expression whilst stroking his belly.

"... And then we'll be able to start.... What?"

He looked up at her eyes piercing into his soul, hooking and drawing out his smile as if by magic.

".... What?" he asked again.

She let out a long breath.

"The moment you stop talking about this board game is the moment I pound you on the dining room table. Now explain it honey... explain it because you're making me hard talking about this fucking board game, and if you stop I'm just gonna whore the shit out of you, and then there's no chance I'm finishing this shift."

"Uh... w-we can come back to this if you want..."

"EXPLAIN IT," she ordered, trying to contain her laughter at his passion for boardgames warring with his desire for her.

"R-right... so this... this is the mountain... you aim to collect all the elements and reach the mountain top...."

She stroked his hair and rubbed his knee as he went through all of the rules and variations, and asked a few questions here and there so he knew she was listening.

"Well.. sounds like something we should try... "

"Uh... OH, I didn't think.... would you like to play with us?"

She furrowed her brow.

"Why o'course honey.. you don't want me to play?"

Bill's face became one of boyish delight.

"O-of course I want you to play! I just didn't think..."

She grabbed him, putting a little threat in her smile.

"Well you better start thinking smarter honey... I may be a Godly woman, but I'll kick your ass across any board you care to mention..... if you're not scared of me being stronger than you in front of your friends."

He squirmed for a moment.

"Well... Collin might be there...."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Ha I forgot he was watchin' us get busy......."

They both giggled for a moment.

"I wonder what he thought of our little show before."

"Ha, uh... well actually he messaged to say he was sorry...."

She raised an eyebrow, grinning.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... he dropped the whole vendetta thing pretty quick... just hasn't really talked since that message..."

"Well I don't mind... as long as you don't mind me inviting some friends of my own?"

Bill raised an eyebrow.

"Friends of your own?"

Her teeth were showing in a crocodile smile.

"Yeah...... things might get a bit..... competitive."

Something in her gaze seemed off, but Kelly wrapped him up before he could consider it, mouth enveloping his, a human octopus wrapping him in a wet, squishy embrace.

"MMmmmmhhhh..."

They wrestled for a moment, Kelly jabbing her tongue insistently at his throat until he let her in, then tongue-fucking his face as Bill moaned and sucked on it.

She bounced him on her lap for a moment, tasting her prize, savouring it.

It must have been minutes of French kissing until she was satisfied, pulling her face off like she was prizing a clam open, and Bill was gasping for air when they eventually separated, lips and chin wet with saliva. Kelly rumbled in approval, the vibrations travelling through his chest.

"Y'know what? I think I've earned a break on this shift."

"Y-yeah, you seem pretty tired," Bill managed to chuckle, gasping as she lifted him into the air and began carrying him towards the stairs.

"You just really know me don't cha?" she smirked, her nipples leaking all over his side through her shirt as she accelerated up to the master bedroom.

Bill went sailing through the air and landed on the mattress with a *WUMP*, and looked back just in time to see a caged tiger shouldering her way through the door frame.

"The first thing I do when I move in is have every door in this house widened!" she roared, spittle flying from her mouth as she struggled like a bear caught in a trap.

He gazed at the zealousness in her eyes, the drenched front of her shirt, the pants tenting to a ridiculous degree, huge hands with tendons sticking out as she clawed at the doorframe, and realised this was what love must feel like, his heart pounding in his chest, stomach fluttering, pulling his pants down as quick as he could before she came in and tore them in half.

He'd already had to throw away three pairs.

Then Kelly broke through, and pounced.

###