The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of an engine squealing for release seemed to take an age to reach him before stopping.

The silence that followed had his nerves skyrocketing, gripping the living room table, his heartbeat the only thing he could discern.

*CLUNK-CLUNK!*

"COMING!"

He hopped over the sofa, wincing as his knees ached from the unnecessary athletics, before pulling the door back, and nearly losing his tongue as it fell from his mouth.

She once again filled the doorframe, but this time Kelly had decided not to start with any pleasantries, her shirt already unbuttoned revealing a purple corset which cinched her tits into a tight dessert that Bill wanted to melt into.

"Hey sugar."

"H... Hi...."

Her face was one of near-pain as she rubbed her hand up her side.

"Hey... I was gonna keep this on but...."

She unstrapped the back, and as it fell away, her tits were revealed, streaming from both nipples, her whole front a translucent mess.

"Care to... help a girl out?"

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish that had been removed from its bowl, staring at the buffet in front of him as she leaned on the frame for support.

"...H.... How d... do you want me to.... To um... help....?"

Kelly's expression morphed into something so rage-filled that Bill froze as she thrust a giant hand onto his head, pulling it roughly to her nipples.

"Just SUCK ME YOU IDIOT!" she screeched, for a moment losing all control as she pummelled his face into her breast, which was luckily very pert and cushioning, Billy moaning as his face splatted into the milk-covered surface of it.

"UUUHHHHGGGG," Kelly moaned as he began to lap at the white sheen covering her front.

It was delicious, and after licking his way around the slightly sour taste of fresh breastmilk, his lips found her nipple, sucking it into his mouth.

Milk flooded his tongue, enveloping it in a million notes, the warmth of it so comforting that he gave a little whine, for a moment losing himself and placing his hands either side of her breast.

"Oooohhhh you've really been gettin' me worked up Billy...." she croaked, running a hand through his thinning hair, playing with little tufts, "'Ey, you better do both of my titties or I'm gonna get real unhappy with 'ya!"

A look up at the urgency scrawled across her features told him exactly how much she needed it, and he dutifully gave a long suck, sliding his tongue up and around the first nipple, before finding the second, and lapping around it.

"Hnnnnn stop TEASIN' me boy," she cooed, almost in tears.

He raised a hand up to her face, having to stretch, and rubbed her cheek as he pulled her nipple into his mouth and put so much pressure into the first suck that Kelly nearly fell on top of him as an entire glass-worth of milk filled him in seconds.

"OOHhhh Lord give me strength," she prayed, eyes upwards as he drank, "this little angel's gonna make me a devil!"

Bill felt like he wanted Kelly to drag him to hell and back however she wanted, and when a wet patch hit his belly, he didn't even need to look to know her cock was pressing against him.

"Ooops.... I think my pants just pressed against ya there...!"

"Mhhmm", he moaned into her tits.

"Mind if I.... unbuckle it? Give the girl some air?"

"MHMmmm!"

He hummed around her thick nub, and the squirt into his mouth was a clear enough indication of how Kelly felt about it as she hurried to press herself through the doorway, shoving him inside with her.

"Alrighty then Darl... time we got comfortable!!"

She half carried, half pulled him, feet flying above the ground as she raced into the living room and threw herself onto the sofa which screeched, a loud *CHNK!* of breaking wood signalling the demise of the central seat as she rested him on her lap.

"Best get started!"

"MNNnnn!"

His hands worked their way up to her breasts as she began to unzip, breathing heavy.

*DINGDINGDINGDINNNGGGGGG!*

For a moment her face was thunder as the ringtone cracked through the silence.

"Fucking...."

She looked too angry for words, and for a moment Bill thought she would crush her phone like a bug as she snatched it in her hand and blurted "WHAT!" into the speaker.

*ZZZzzttt... r tone with m-!...... ow deliver to 17...bbzzzztbzzttt....... And it'll take at least three h...... bzzzt... 'd BETTER get it d....... . r ass on the li...... bzzt*

When the phone came from her ear she turned to face Bill with a strangely sensitive expression, as if just looking at him physically hurt her.

"I gotta go...."

She began to run her zip back upwards, the look of exasperation on her face hurting Bill as well, his own cock raging against his pants.

"...Oh... Well that's... That's okay..."

She sat him up and stood up, picking her shirt up from the floor, the look in her eye like she wanted to pounce on him more pronounced than ever.

"Just ah..."

He rubbed her elbow, but his insides were melting as she traipsed off into the hallway.

"We'll just... uh.. you know.. I might order another b-.."

As he was talking, her face lit up brighter than he'd ever seen it.

"AH, ACTUALLY! I ah.. I FORGOT... seeing as you've been so kind to let me into your home, I feel like I should show YOU something of mine....!"

"Oh... oh right?"

"Yeah, why don't I take you along for a ride?! It's every man's dream to be a delivery driver right!"

Although he had never once thought that in his life, having Kelly in the driver's seat with him made it a lot more palatable to imagine.

She beckoned with a finger, looming in the hallway like a boulder as Bill briefly considered the thought that Kelly might have mean intentions.

One look down at the package in her crotch area, pointed directly at his forehead convinced him that that was the case, and he puffed up his chest.

Time to find out what mean intentions felt like.

"O-okay!"

He walked forwards and was instantly grabbed by the shoulders, hauled into her presence once more.

"We're gonna have a GREAT time..."

She slammed the door shut behind him as he was led out.

"Uh, I didn't bring my k-"

"Hush your mouth now honey," she said in a falsely merry tone, dragging him to her van.

His eyes widened as they approached the van dented in three places, paint rusting in places and scraped off in others.

"A-are we... going far?"

"Yeah, you're gonna see what a real delivery woman does every day!"

He eyed the driver's seat which seemed spacious for someone of his size, but ludicrously small for the vastness of Kelly.

"I... I really don't know how you fit in there every day!.."

She waved a hubcap hand.

"Oh Naaa, there's room for two in there, easy! Come on, I'll show you."

"Oh, uh rea-UFF?!"

The hand on his shoulder pulled him to her side of the vehicle, and then Kelly was jamming herself inside the driver's seat.

"Oookay... Hoo! Stuffy today... com'ere....."

Bill bleated as he was pulled into a seated position on her lap, legs either side of the steering wheel, Kelly's belly pressed against his lower back, cushioning it quite comfortably.

What was not so comfortable was the meaty gear-stick in Kelly's pants making its home between his asscheeks as she started to make small groans of approval.

It felt like someone had stacked four coke cans end to end and made life roar through it.

"OHHh that's nice and comfy now...."

"Ah I-I'm not sure...!"

She bounced him up and down, wiggling her hips so he felt her schlong oscillating against him, and one time it managed to cut between his globes so deep that a bit of shaft rubbed his ass through the fabric of his pants, and he let out a high-pitched whine.

It felt like it must have been at least twelve inches, and he wasn't sure she'd slid him to the base yet.

"HNNNn... M-maybe you're right, it fits two..... my mistaAAKkke-!"

She thrust hard against him, warm layers of fat now cushioning his tailbone with huge abdominal plates of muscle behind them.

"OH ready to take a *HNN* ride?"

She was grunting like a bull every time she thrust her body up against him, pressing his chest firmly against the steering wheel.

"HNN."

*BLAAAAAAAAA!*

The horn blared, hurting his ears as he was forced against it, holding the dashboard for support as Kelly began wildly fiddling with her belt-line.

"D-don't you think-"

"HNN."

*BLAAAAAA!*

"- we should-"

"HNN!"

*BLAHH*

"-get more comfortable? Why yeah you're right!"

He made to respond, breathing heavily.

"B-but-"

"Just shut up now cutie," she hissed, and he whined as she put her fingers into his pants and after trying to gently winch them down his body decided that she didn't really care how they were removed as long as it happened quickly, instead putting her hands either side and pulling until the fabric tore with a heavy *RIIIIIP!*

Shreds of pant-fibres were chucked out of the window onto the verge.

"HOooh! A-are you s-...?!"

Bill's breath left his body as he heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone, the clink as it was released, and the *crack* of the zipper before Kelly began to wiggle wildly, left and right beneath him as she attempted to shimmy down her pants.

Thighs larger than his waist revealed themselves, jiggling wedges of fat and muscle that cushioned him better than even the softest pillows as Kelly flung her pants free.

Then he felt the monster.

It felt thicker than his wrist.

The restlessness in Bill's body, personified by shaking hands as they gripped the steering wheel, went into overdrive as his buttcheeks came into contact with the skin of her penis, the heat of a furnace lurking beneath ligaments akin to steel girders.

"HNNN!"

The grunt that came out of Kelly was gorilla-like, and he put his hands behind himself to put space between her animal and his body, instead finding her belly button, an innie, strangely cute, before Kelly collected them, and pressed them up against a ridiculously taut cock, guiding them all the way down her shaft to her balls.

The broiling cum-factories bellow were so hot his hand jumped when he touched them.

He managed to take a peak over his shoulder and full-on panic gripped him, sweat dappling his brow.

Thirteen inches of steaming hot penis was leaking white cream across his lower back.

"OHH K-KELLY... let's... Just take a second....!!"

"We're doing this," she said sharply against his ear, loud and overpowering and making him wince as she tightened her grip on his wrists, lodging them firmly behind him, and hawked a gigantic glob of phlegm downwards, a few flecks hitting his skin.

"K...Kel..."

The older man made a token gesture of struggling... just enough to get her even more excited.

"Oooh Honey... Now all you gotta do is polish!"

She pulled his hands up and down her turgid member, hot and wet, puppeteering them through the saliva, up and down again, using Bill as the instrument of his own demise.

"Oh fuck," he whispered to no-one, his whole body tensed like a spring as he lubed up the gigantic, veiny shaft directly behind him.

"You ready?"

"I-don-"

With an excited wheeze, Kelly pressed into him.

The feeling of a gigantic cock-head being slid onto Bill's anus was one of the most terrifying and exhilarating experiences of his life as he gripped onto it, almost guiding it in.

"K-kelly..!!" he whimpered, sweat dappling his brow, coming to terms with the size of the task ahead, "it's... it might be.... too big...!"

"We'll make it fit, honey" she hissed, biting his ear, and Bill squealed as the cock began to press hard against his entrance.

"EEIIHHH!!! I-I DON'T THIN... Kelly, please- OOHHH, IT WON't- FIIUUUUUUUHHHH!!!"

His whole body spasmed as her lightning rod managed to somehow pop under the rim of his ass, her cock-head resting in his body.

The two sat in a trembling embrace for a moment.

"HOhhhh shit that's tight," Kelly gasped, hands turning into claws as Bill shifted forwards, trying to pull himself off.

"WWOOOnnn!!... it won't.... K-KELLY...!!!" he squealed, sweat dappling his brow, the butt-plug that was her helmet firmly ensconced by his asshole which oscillated, sending a ripple of pleasure and pain into her shaft.

"Sweet JESUS Darl you're tight... but don't you worry, we're just gonna loosen you out," she grunted, slapping his ass, the sound like a piece of meat being smacked by a giant fly-swatter, Bill's butt rippling and already raw from a single strike as he began to sob, tears threatening to roll down his cheeks.

"Oh fuck... K-kelly...."

Being 'loosened out' was something that put that fear of God in Bill as he attempted to desperately free himself. The thought of going further was untenable.

"M-maybe.. we can try lat.. HUIHH!!!-HOoh...!"

She stole another half-inch into him, and Bill began to quiver as he processed the changes happening to his body.

"K-kelly... listen... I-I-I like you, soooooOOOHHhhuHHHHh... So let's... LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS PLEAASSEHNNNNNUHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She pulled him backwards, and with nowhere to go her dick went deeper, a healthy four inches plying its way into his inner ocean.

"OHHH, fuck... oh fuck...." He whimpered.

Kelly grinned, gnashing her teeth as she eagerly impaled her ward with a slow heavy press.

"Oh stop tryna make me cum you slut.... *HNN* We're barely halfway!"

"H-halfway?!" he croaked, eyes watering, "UGHHHHHHH!!!"

She pulled him another four inches.

"HUUHHH," she groaned, eyelids fluttering, thing trickles of saliva forming at the corners of her mouth.

"K-K.... Ke.... Kkuuu......"

He frothed at the mouth as she pulled him all the way, and Bill was forced into the most brutal seat of his life, a thorough impaling that inhabited every inch of his insides, filling his abdomen with a humungous, pulsing dick that rippled across his insides, making his body quake uncontrollably, hands seizing up as they gripped anything within reach.

"K....HNNn..."

"Ohhh Honey!"

Kelly was beside herself, running her hands up and down his body, drinking in the brutalising of Bill's defeated, sweating body, his entire being changing like he was having a chemical reaction to her shaft, the sensations ripping through his soul, crumpling it in the face of pure ecstasy.

"I-it's....GUUHHHGGGG..."

"That's it," heaved Kelly, breathing heavily into his ear as she drank in the poor man she was ravaging, sliding a tongue up the inside of his neck and then sticking it into his ear.

"UHhhhhh!!"

The warmth and wetness, hot and loud, was so invasive when combined with the pole that she had speared inside that Bill could only let himself go, no longer controlling his movements as his fingers gripped the door handle and steering wheel, white claws trying to dissipate the sexual energy being stamped onto his internal organs.

"H-Kelhhuhhh....."

"M'God," grunted Kelly, before a buzz from her phone made her eyes widen.

*DINGDINGDING*

"HNN-SHIT.... Hey baby, ready for a little ride, huh?"

"HNMHHN?!" drooled Bill, who had suddenly felt something terribly wonderful be pressed by her cock which rendered him capable only of salivating or moaning.

"Great!"

Her hand found the keys, and she gave a gentle slap on his thigh which made him wince as she shifted herself forwards slightly, fist shoving the gearstick to drive, before moving over to his cock and squeezing it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Time to *HNN!* go!" she uttered, stroking Bill's hardness which was so taut that he thought he might pop just from her touching him, before a slight thrust from Kelly turned him upside down, trying to keep his chest above the wheel as pre-cum flew from his dick over the front of it.

"Uuuuhhhhh!"

He had to choke back his shock at the effeminate exclamation, quite sure he had never reached such a high note in his life as Kelly groaned back in response, accompanied by a throb so brutal against his insides that heat spread to all corners of his body.

"Ohhhh!!"

"Yeah... that's the shit," she croaked, jamming her right foot down, causing the van to suddenly jump, the world around them flying backwards a few metres.

"HOooohH!"

The fear from the quite uncontrolled acceleration warred with Kelly's fist attacking his crotch with gusto and the pillar standing erect inside him, huge rough hands jerking him in a steady rhythm, occasionally accompanied by a bounce on her lap that had him squealing, the entire length of his body going taut whenever she found that special place that he could not fight.

Pretty houses and the green bloom of trees in summer jumped backwards past them a few metres at a time, the world lurching as the van's frame railed against the abuse it was receiving, Kelly's eager bouncing adding to the load of the overworked suspension so that the sound of screaming metal and a sputtering exhaust announced them as they crawled down the street.

"Kheemmuuhhh....!!!!" Bill squealed, saliva fully falling from useless lips as another spurt of pre flew from his spout, painting cute lines of icing on the windshield.

"Oh yeah!" grunted Kelly, beginning to piston into him harder.

As they ground back and forth, Bill desperately trying to stop her slamming him against the horn, he noticed someone idly pushing his lawnmower across the spotless grass of his neighbour Collin's place, three doors down.

'Please let it be a gardner', he thought to himself, although he was sure he already knew it would be Collin.

That man always kept his lawn immaculate.

As they approached, barely reaching the pace of a casual jogger, Bill's eyes widened as it was indeed his neighbour Collin, who noticed the van and waved on instinct before doing a double-take, hand lowering as he blinked, trying to work out what was happening inside whilst it lurched forward.

The windshield seemed foggy, with weird white stuff running down the inside.

"HEEYY COLLIN!" cried Kelly desperately through the open window, a manic grin on her face as she pulled her toy onto her.

Collin realised as they reached level with him that for some reason Billy, the neighbour from down the road appeared to be riding Kelly's lap, sweaty and pouting as she bounced him up and down like a pogo stick, white shirt clinging to his frame, wet with sweat.

"H-hi.. Kelly... Bill...."

Bill tried to join in the conversation and project an air of casual platitudes, but instead his mouth opened into more of a desperate gurn as he felt Kelly's shaft expand like it was breathing in the essence of his insides, his eyes threatened to turn in, out and upwards all at the same time.

"H-hAiiiiiiiuh C-Collin-UHHhh!"

"H... hey Bill..." the man responded weakly, his face going white as he watched Bill, his neighbour, grind on the delivery woman's lap like a stripper, and he was sure at one point that he had gone high enough to reveal the fact he was naked below the waist.

Had that been his cock waving in the air?!

Collin shook his head to try and clear it, turning back to the lawn he had been cutting as the van horn blared a couple of times.

Some things were best left ignored.

*BLAAHHH* *BLAHHHH*

He couldn't help himself.

His head jerked up to see Bill up against the steering wheel being unmistakably humped, a look of total delirium on his face, matched by a far more aggressive expression on Kelly, her eyes wild as she slammed him against the dashboard.

*BLAHHH*

"OOHHH!"

*BLAHHH*

"EIIUUUUHHHNNN!"

For a moment she rose up above the wheel, enough that Collin could see a huge chocolate-coloured shaft attached to Kelly's body being driven into Bill's ass with enough force to break him in two; The shaft had veins running down it, and it was entering him at a rapid pace, slick with a mixture of spit and white, soupy liquid which had covered his neighbour's asscheeks.