All Comments on 'The Party Guest Pt. 08 - BF POV'

by FlimsyThrowawayName

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal123about 2 years ago

Can you write something new or at least, being less generic and predictable ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing has a engàing rythm, but our protag has got to slam his dick down and either own being a cuckold to his gf or fuck her sore.

Too many senarios where things are obvious without it being acknowledged. At least have her leave him for Ben

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This shit has gone on so long. At this point everyone knows what’s going on and either the bf needs to confront them or give in to being a cuckold.

His POV chapters without seeing the action are the same repeated thing. I just skip through the dialogue and see if anything new happens with the Andy’s thoughts (nope) or if there’s any detailed action going on. Either start having POV chapters from the other two characters or end this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story needs to come to an end. It's getting redundant and the boyfriend just seems like a bitch at this point.

stevezybachstevezybachalmost 2 years ago

Love this story! Keep on writing :-)

Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 2 years ago

Please conclude the story. There isn't a whole lot left to explore in 'behind his back cheating' anymore. Only thing left would probably be for the cuck to overhear Maya tell Ben that she loves him. Best time for that would be if Ben makes her blow off some other big event that she and the cuck were looking forward to.

If you do another similar story, may I suggest doing one where the boyfriend is more direct in his suspicions? The GF can still cheat behind his back, but he can at least let her know he is suspicious and act a little jealous. Maybe it's funny to her, or it pisses her off, or it turns her on. Anything to give the bf/gf relationship a little bit of meaning. With this, Maya may as well just be a random housemate that the cuck has a crush on.

slowhand21slowhand214 months ago

Fuck these people. They’re all repugnant. Kept reading in hopes the cuck would regain his manhood. Trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous