The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster she stroked. Ben was holding on as long as he could but he knew now it would be anytime. Finally, just before he erupted:

Ben: "Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! God damn! Here it comes!"

At that the first powerful spurt of his ejaculate hit Samantha squarely in the face, over her right eye, running down her cheek and dripping onto her right breast. As soon as she saw the spurt coming at her and feeling it hit her on the face, she squealed loudly, like a young girl. "Ahhhhh!" As she began to look down to examine her breasts, the second spurt hit her while she continued to stroke him. She squealed again. This one landed in her hair and rolled down the side of her cheek. To Samantha this was shocking, but also intensely exciting. She had made this man have an orgasm with just her hands! She aimed his cock downward to avoid more hits to her face. The next two spurts landed on her breasts with a generous coating of spunk, now running down toward her belly button. There were two more spurts, but without the energy of the previous ones. These simply fell and landed on her thigh, with some landing in her furry pubic covering. Samantha exclaimed: "Oh my! Oh myyyy!! Oh my goodness!!! I... I!! Oh myyyy!!" At this point, Samantha had Ben's cum in her hair, across her face, across her breasts and lying in small pools on her thigh.

Her curiosity was not yet completely satisfied. Again, she remembered how the wives in the stories would swallow or at least taste the man's cum. She gathered some of Ben's spunk from her breast onto her fingers and put them in her mouth, savoring the flavor. It tasted a bit buttery and slightly salty. She moved his cum around with her tongue inside her mouth, sampling the interesting flavor before finally swallowing it. Ben was ecstatic.

Finally Samantha said, without any further comment: "I think I need a shower." Speechless, Ben watched her leave his bedroom. He couldn't resist the urge to be the Peeping Tom this time. He waited a minute or two, and walked to the bathroom. Samantha left the door slightly ajar as he had. Had she done it on purpose, hoping he would watch her? When he peered inside he could clearly see Samantha scooping a bit more of his cum off her breasts and face. First she would smell it while closing her eyes. The scent was intoxicating to her. Then she began to slowly lick her fingers and hand clean.

As he continued to watch, she entered the shower and immediately began to soap up her pussy and masturbate. Her moans and cries resulted in another hard-on for Ben. He left her alone. It was after midnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Samantha settled in bed after her shower and another glass of wine from the bottle Ben had left in the kitchen, she played and replayed and replayed again, what had happened since she finished dinner, trying to remember every detail and how she felt. She wondered if she should feel guilty. She had not had intercourse with him. They had not even had oral sex. She had simply masturbated him. And God! Was it exciting!

She had just masturbated herself in the shower and she was pretty sure Ben was watching her. She had left the door ajar so he could. She decided she did not need to feel guilty. Instead, she felt she had been denied so much in the way of sexual pleasure for 17 years, since she was married and had intercourse for the first time. Her husband didn't appear to have any interest in satisfying her sexually. This evening had been a very eye-opening experience for her. Masturbating in front of this strange man had been unbelievably arousing and she had one of the best orgasms of her entire life! Touching a man's penis for the first time was also fascinating. And finally, masturbating a man with her hands gave her a sense of control she had never experienced before.

Was this why her husband, the Pastor, had left her alone with this man for three weeks? The stories he had been reading online seemed to suggest that was a possibility. Like the husbands in the stories, would the Pastor become uncontrollably aroused at seeing or even hearing about her being ravished by another man? By Ben? Should she keep this experience to herself or should she ask her husband about the stories when he returned? The Pastor had only been gone for one week. There were still two weeks left that she would be alone with Ben.

What would happen next?

By now, Samantha had read about 20 of these stories called "cuckold stories". She recalled that in every story she read there was oral sex. The wife would always perform oral sex on the man. The man would often also perform oral sex on the wife, sometimes with the husband watching. Of course, intercourse was always included, often more than once. Sometimes the husband would masturbate while he watched his wife having sex with the other man!

What would it be like to suck a man's penis in her mouth until he had an orgasm? What would a penis taste like? What would it feel like inside her mouth? Could she even get one as fat as Ben's in her mouth? She did enjoy tasting and swallowing his cum. She began to imagine sucking Ben's penis. She so enjoyed making him cum with her hands, less than an hour ago. She really enjoyed being able to give a man that kind of pleasure and watching him moan and yell as he had an orgasm. The Pastor never really showed any kind of passion. She continued replaying in her mind the sight of Ben's cock spurting over and over again, covering her in his warm ejaculate.

And what would it be like to receive oral sex from a man? Feeling his hot breath down there, kissing her all around and on the insides of her thighs at the very top, working his way up to her genitals, pushing his tongue inside her and exploring her most private parts by massaging them with his tongue. Tasting her. What would it feel like to have a man's tongue licking across her clitoris, "punishing" it by dragging his tongue across it, flicking his tongue against it, sucking her little button into his mouth and pinching it between his lips? By now she realized she was getting very wet down there and was going to have to relieve herself before falling asleep.

She was wet enough so there was more than enough natural lubricant. As she began rubbing herself and pushing her fingers in and out of her vagina, she imagined herself sucking Ben's penis until he came. The women in the stories would swallow every drop. Would she? She could see every detail in her mind's eye. She could hear his moans as he approached orgasm. She could imagine how good she would feel giving him this unspeakable pleasure. She was just about to have her orgasm and decided to delay it. She removed her hand and let herself come down some from her excitement.

Then she began to imagine Ben crawling between her legs and licking and sucking her down there. She began rubbing herself again and pushing her fingers in and out. She imagined him bringing her to the brink of an orgasm over and over again, each time stopping to let her regain her composure and then beginning again. Maybe he would bring her to the brink four or five times and then finish the job. She could only imagine her unbridled ecstasy. Would she scream or squeal like she did an hour or so ago? Would she then have a thundering orgasm that made any previous one in her life seem ho-hum by comparison?

She kept imagining Ben lying down between her legs licking and sucking her sopping wet pussy, bringing her so close and then withdrawing for a few minutes. But the last time he would continue until her dam broke through, unleashing every sexual sensation in her body at maximum force, causing her to pound the mattress with her fists. Causing her to scream at the top of her lungs. Causing her legs to stretch and tighten every muscle within them, her toes curled up tight. Then, finally, as it hit her, her entire body began shaking uncontrollably for several minutes, her heart pounding and her breathing rapid, her mouth dry.

She came and came and came. She couldn't believe how much love juice she secreted. There was now a large round wet stain beneath her on her sheets, just like the one she left on Ben's bed.

As she came, she continued to imagine Ben giving her oral sex for the first time ever in her life: "Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God!! Oh Ben!! Please, please, please don't stop!! I'll suck your fat penis! Ohhhhhh! OHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh Godddddddddd!!!!"

Ben could hear her in the small house, even though his bedroom door was closed. He was almost asleep, but partially awakened by Samantha's cries of passion. He then fell asleep with a smile on his face, totally exhausted.

As her breathing returned to normal, Samantha reflected on the time she had spent with Ben since the Pastor left. He had really opened doors for her. She had a very strict upbringing and as such had never dated or even kissed a boy. Compared to her relationship with her husband, her time with Ben had been like a breath of fresh air. She found she really could enjoy sexual encounters, both receiving and giving pleasure. Ben was not demanding and was a very giving lover, never selfish like her husband. She didn't feel like she had anything to feel guilty about. She had been deprived of a wholesome sex life for her entire adult life. Ben had showed her it didn't have to be that way. And much of this seemed to start with the stories the Pastor had been reading online.

As Samantha drifted off to sleep, she remembered. She had spied on Ben masturbating twice. The deal was, to make things "even", she would have to masturbate in front of him twice. That left one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUESDAY (2 weeks to go)

Samantha woke up around 6:00 AM, very groggy and confused. What had happened last night? She remembered masturbating in front of Ben and then masturbating him and being coated with his ejaculate. What will happen today?

Ben had decided not to trouble Samantha anymore for at least a few days. They had two weeks left before her husband, the Pastor, returned. When they met in the kitchen late that morning, Samantha had a smile on her face and greeted him kindly, "Good morning Ben! Would you like some eggs and coffee for breakfast?"

Ben couldn't believe the change in her attitude. She was being friendly and kind to him! He gave her a big smile back. "That sounds great Samantha! Thank you very much! Besides working out in the yard today, are there any projects I can help you with around the house?"

Samantha: "As a matter of fact I'm going to be doing some reorganizing in the garage today. There are some heavy boxes I would really appreciate a hand with."

Ben: "No problem. Glad to help. Just let me know when you're ready for me."

The words he used, "let me know when you're ready for me" weren't lost on Samantha. She immediately thought he meant sexual attention, but then quickly realized he was still talking about moving boxes in the garage.

Samantha: "OK. I'll come get you when I'm ready." That also sounded a bit odd to her.

Ben smiled to himself.

Samantha fixed some sandwiches and they ate lunch together. She was beginning to enjoy his company. This was much better than being alone for three weeks with her husband gone. They had a nice conversation about the garden, the landscaping, what she was trying to accomplish in the garage and what they might have for dinner. Nothing was mentioned about their sexual escapades the night before.

Ben: "Why don't I take you out for dinner tonight?"

Samantha: "Wow. That would be great! I'm behind on so much here. Can you help me in the garage when you finish eating?"

Ben: "Sure. Be right there."

As usual, Samantha was wearing her thin house dress. When Ben met her in the garage she was up on a ladder looking in some boxes.

Samantha: "None of these are labelled, so I've got to check each one and then label them."

Ben: "OK. Just be careful on that ladder."

As Samantha began to try to slide a box across the shelf she had to lean over and briefly lifted one foot off the ladder. Her other foot slipped. She fell. Ben jumped underneath her and broke her fall as they both fell to the floor. Ben was on his back and Samantha was on top of him, facing him. His hands were on her waist and she looked down at him. They just locked eyes for several seconds, neither of them saying anything. Samantha made no attempt to move off of him. Their eye contact continued... 5 seconds... 10 seconds.

Finally, Samantha slowly leaned down to his face, still staring at him, and began to kiss him. Ben now moved his arms around her back and held her close to him. It wasn't a quick kiss. Samantha was kissing him with passion. The feeling that she was taking control to get what she wanted, that it was she who initiated this kiss, not him, made her feel in control. She loved this feeling. She wanted pleasure and she took it.

Finally, he decided to take charge and began pushing his tongue against her mouth, trying to force entry. After several seconds she opened her mouth. For several minutes they kissed passionately, their tongues dueling, first in her mouth, then in his. Finally they broke the kiss. They were both worked up and breathing hard, still staring at each other. Samantha thought, "Damn, he's a good kisser! That was really hot!"

Ben: "Well, I guess we better get back to work. Let me bring all those boxes down and you can look through them down here on the floor. Would you need me for anything else after that?"

He lifted her relatively tiny body by the waist and set her to the side.

Samantha, her face crimson: "That would be great. No. Nothing else right now."

SATURDAY (4 days later)

Ben and Samantha had had no physical contact since their make-out session in the garage on Tuesday. The atmosphere remained friendly between them. Samantha was cheerful and always gave him a beautiful smile when he came into the room. He always smiled back at her, was very helpful in the house and always asking if there was anything he could do to help. He had become an ideal house guest, with benefits.

After dinner, Ben said he wanted to speak with her when she was finished in the kitchen. He would wait for her in the living room. Samantha thought, "Uh-oh. I remember what happened last time we had a 'talk'". This time they both sat down on the sofa, but at opposite ends.

Ben: "The Pastor will be returning home a week from this Tuesday. We have a little unfinished business I hope you will help me with."

Samantha: "Oh, what's that, Ben?"

Ben: "Do you remember you still owe me one more exhibition to even our little score?"

Samantha: "I thought maybe we were past that. But I did agree. What do you have in mind?"

Samantha was beginning to feel excited.

Ben: "It's still early this evening, and tomorrow's Sunday. How would you feel about spending some time together tonight?"

Samantha: "I guess any time is good. Should I meet you in your room at any particular time?"

Ben: "I was thinking 8 o'clock would be a good time. But this time I want to meet you in your bedroom."

Samantha: "Um, that's where my husband and I sleep Ben."

Ben: "I don't care. Meet me there at 8 o'clock."

Samantha: "OK."

Samantha first took a shower and then went to get her bedroom "ready". She fluffed up the pillows on the bed, turned the lights down low and even put on some soft music. Then she lit a few candles, trying to make the room as romantic as possible for their evening of pleasure. She then changed into a sheer nightgown and did not put her panties or bra back on. It was easy to make out the shape of her breasts, her nipples and her dark forest through the extremely light material. She dabbed on a tiny bit of perfume between her breasts and on the inside of her thighs, just below her sex.

At 8:00 on the dot, Ben knocked on her door.

Samantha: "Come in Ben."

As Ben entered her bedroom, he was immediately taken by all she had done to make their space romantic. He immediately noticed the soft music and the candlelight. As he gazed over to her bed, there she was, in a sheer nightgown, leaning against a bunch of pillows with her dainty feet and bare legs beckoning him. He could clearly make out her breasts and nipples through the nightgown. He brought in a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Ben: "Would you like a glass of wine?"

Samantha: "I would love one!"

As she lay across the bed, Ben walked over to her and set her glass on the nightstand and then sat on the edge of her bed. She immediately took the glass and downed about half of it.

Samantha: "So, how should we get started? Would you like me to just begin pleasing myself?"

Ben: "No Samantha. I'd like to kiss you again."

Without asking her, he leaned across her body and began kissing her neck, her cheek, her forehead. Samantha was shivering, not expecting this. He then began to kiss her on the mouth. Without any prompting, Samantha immediately opened her mouth to accept his tongue. They kissed passionately for several minutes. As they did, Ben lightly caressed her leg, from her ankle all the way up to the inside of her thigh. He lightly scratched her sensitive flesh. She responded, "Oh!" She realized that Ben was really the first and only "lover" she had ever had. They were both getting pretty worked up with this make-out session and they both began breathing a little faster.

Next, he began to knead her breast, gently squeezing it, caressing it and lifting it. He bent over to suck on her nipple for a moment through the sheer fabric. Again, Samantha reacted: "Oh my!" She didn't try to stop him in any way. He had become her instructor in lovemaking.

Ben: "Samantha, before you get started, I'd like to warm you up a little. I want you to pull your nightgown up and I'm going to give you a little kiss down there."

Samantha thought: "Oh my God! Is he going to give me oral sex?!" As she began to pull her nightie up to her stomach, revealing her nakedness, Ben removed all his clothes and set them on a chair. Samantha looked over at his penis. There it was, shriveled up, with his sack hanging beneath it.

Ben came back over to the bed and looked down at Samantha's pussy. Really her dark forest was all that was visible. He said to her, "I need you to lift up your knees, put your feet flat on the bed and move your legs further apart so I have room. And let's put one of those pillows under your bottom."

Samantha complied without hesitation.

Ben approached from the foot of the bed and said to her, "I want you to get yourself comfortable Samantha. Fluff up those pillows and sink down into them. I just want you to relax. I promise you will love this."

Samantha followed his instructions.

Ben moved his face up to the top of her thighs and concentrated on the tender flesh on the inside of each, just below her pussy. He licked her flesh, kissed it and made tiny little bites with his teeth. Samantha reacted, "Oooooo! That's nice!"

Next he used his nose to push up into her sex. As a consequence of their make-out session, Samantha was already getting wet. Ben inhaled her aroma deeply. Then he used his thumbs on either side of her labia to pull them apart, revealing her pink canal and engorged labia. Samantha responded: "Mmmmmm".

Ben next used his tongue to slather her labia on both sides, now firmly holding them open as far as they would go. He began pulling on them with his lips, sucking them, biting them very lightly with his teeth.

1...345678