The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that afternoon Samantha told him she needed to go get some groceries and would be back in a few hours. Ben decided to take advantage of that time to see what was on their computer that was so exciting. He found a tab open with a series of stories about cuckolding. Stories about men who longed to see their wives ravished and taken in rapturous sexual pleasure by another man. Pretty hot stuff. Ben assumed Samantha must have stumbled across this most likely because it had been left open by the Pastor. It seemed to him these were stories that cater primarily to male sexual fantasies. So, what was going on here?

Samantha was apparently a sexually frustrated wife. Her husband possibly didn't care about her situation, but would have liked to see her taken by another man. All Ben wanted was to enjoy some time alone, preferably in bed, with Samantha. But how to achieve that? He decided for the time being he would be exceptionally nice to Samantha. It was best if she felt he respected her and could see he only wanted what was best for her.

When Samantha returned from the grocery store, Ben jumped up and asked if he could carry the groceries in for her. The Pastor had never done that. Then he offered to help her put them away. No flirty-ness. No sexual advances. At least not for now.

Samantha felt some kind of change had come over Ben. She had never seen him this nice and helpful before.

Ben: "Anything you need help with from now on, just let me know. You have been so kind to open your home to me."

Samantha: "My how your attitude has changed! I like this Ben a lot more!"

Ben: "Great! I'll be outside working if you need anything. I feel much better about everything now. I'll call you Sister Jenkins and you can call me Ben."

Samantha: "You can call me Samantha, Ben."

A few hours later, Samantha brought Ben a sandwich and an iced tea outdoors where he was working. As she saw him again in his shorts and work boots, dripping sweat from his face, she couldn't help but think about that afternoon he threw her on her own bed and took her over his knees to spank her. There was something about a big, burly man like Ben taking charge of a woman that caused her to naturally feel submissive to him. Maybe that's why she felt so aroused toward the end. She was starting to feel so turned on during the spanking she was actually hoping he wouldn't stop! And she made herself cum by rubbing herself against his hard penis!

Next, she thought about the incident in the bathroom, how she watched him masturbating in the shower, and then, when she brought him a towel, how he knowingly exposed himself to her. She was mesmerized staring at the only other penis she had ever seen. It was all so fascinating. And it was exciting. She had never experienced anything like this before.

Later that afternoon Ben came in and told Samantha he was going to take a shower but with a big smile said he would get his own towel this time. He did still leave the door slightly ajar, again mainly to see if Samantha would try to look in on him again.

As Samantha walked by the bathroom, she noticed the door slightly opened, and once again, couldn't resist the urge to peek. After all, she didn't get caught last time! She was able to see Ben in the shower. And once again, Ben was watching the door to see if the light coming through suddenly went dark, indicating her presence, because her body was blocking the light.

He was not masturbating this time, but he had his penis and scrotum totally sudsed up and seemed to be enjoying washing himself there. As she watched, she noticed his penis in fact was beginning to become erect. Within a minute or two it reached full erection, pointing upwards. Again she was captivated, staring at how thick it was. It looked so sexy, the pink mushroom head peeking out through the white soap suds. She wondered what it felt like. She had never touched a man's penis before.

She watched as Ben slowly moved his large hand up and down his penis while massaging his scrotum with his other hand. He was masturbating again! She couldn't pull herself away. She wanted to see him finish. It took four or five minutes and she hardly blinked during that time. She didn't want to miss anything. She heard him groan quietly. Then he began to speed up his stroking. As he came, she heard him say:

Ben: "Ah! Fuck! Oh yeah! Oh Samantha!"

She watched again as spurt after spurt of thick semen was ejected from his penis, flying upward as high as his face and then landing on the shower wall. Her legs were shaking. Her mouth and throat were dry. She immediately went into her bedroom and closed the door. He had said her name as he had an orgasm! What did that mean? Was he imagining having sex with her while he masturbated? The scene had aroused her so much that she immediately yanked her panties off and brought herself quickly to a staggering orgasm. She wished she could watch him again. It was so, so sexy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY

Ben decided it was time to sit down and have a little talk with Samantha about her "voyeurism" on the two occasions he had taken a shower while she watched him masturbate, hiding behind the door. He decided after dinner was best. He had purchased a bottle of red wine while they were out and asked if she would like a glass. She agreed, feeling after a long day's work she was ready to relax. When they finished eating he helped her clean the table and wash the dishes and was careful not to make any flirtatious moves. When they finished up Ben spoke.

Ben: "I think things are working out really well! What do you think?"

Samantha: "Yes, Ben. I would agree."

Ben: "There's something I've been wanting to ask you about. Would it be OK to sit in the living room and talk for a bit?"

Samantha, a little hesitantly, said, "Sure Ben. That's fine."

Once they were settled down, she on the sofa and Ben on a chair facing her, he began to speak.

Ben: "I'm not really sure how to start Samantha. I'm a little uncomfortable to bring this subject up, but I feel like I must."

Samantha: "Ben, please tell me what's on your mind."

Ben: "Thank you Samantha. Tuesday, the day the Pastor left, that night, if you recall, I took a shower."

Samantha, beginning to feel a bit nervous, said, "Yes, I remember that Ben."

Ben: "Well, I normally wouldn't bring this up, but while I was showering I jacked off in the shower."

Samantha: "Ben, let me stop you. You really don't need to tell me about this."

Ben: "You'll see why I must. Let me continue."

Samantha: "OK. But I'm not really comfortable with this."

Ben: "Well, before that happened, while I was in the shower, I noticed you were peeking in the door, watching me."

Samantha, knowing she was lying, said: "I absolutely was not!! What a terrible accusation!"

Ben: "Well, you're the only other person in the house. I left the door ajar a few inches to let the steam out. That allowed a shaft of light to come in, visible through that opening. At one point that light disappeared and it was dark, but only as high up as your height. After I had finished, the light was visible again. Clearly you were standing there watching me and then left only after you watched me ejaculate, until I asked you to bring me a towel. Do you deny it?"

Samantha, realizing she had been caught, said, "OK. OK. I'm terribly embarrassed to admit it. But when I was walking by, I saw the door was ajar and I did look in, but only for a few seconds."

Her face began to turn red.

Ben: "Thank you for admitting it Samantha. But you did watch long enough to see me masturbate and have an orgasm didn't you?"

Samantha: "OK. Yes, I'm terribly sorry, but I did. I don't know what came over me. Please accept my apology."

Ben: "So, it was more than a few seconds, wasn't it? It would have to have been several minutes. I know because I saw when you arrived and when you left."

Samantha: "OK. I don't disagree." Her face was now burning red.

Ben: "But that wasn't the only time, was it?"

Samantha: "What do you mean?"

Ben: "C'mon Samantha. Don't make me tell you. It's better if you confess, isn't it?"

Samantha: "OK. I did watch you one other time."

Ben: "Yes, it was last Sunday. And that time you watched me for several minutes again, waiting until I began to masturbate and not leaving until I was finished. Isn't that true?"

Samantha: "OK. I've admitted I did it only one more time, and I promise it will never happen again. You have my sincere apologies."

Ben: "So, what I want to know is why did you watch me and how did it make you feel?"

Samantha: "I guess I was just curious and didn't control myself."

Ben: "Twice? You didn't tell me how it made you feel. Did it make you feel sexually aroused?"

Samantha said, as she began to get up from the sofa: "OK. I don't like where this conversation is going."

Ben: "Sit back down Samantha. We're not finished here. You can get up when I tell you."

Samantha sat back down and said, "What do you want from me?"

Ben: "Just the truth, Samantha. I believe you were sexually aroused by seeing a strange man have an orgasm. I think you owe it to me to be honest. By the way, I saw the stories you have been reading on the computer about wives having sex with strange men. So I know you have some sexual frustration. As a matter of fact, as I walked by the office the other day, I wasn't eavesdropping, but I clearly heard you sound as if you were having an orgasm yourself."

Samantha: "Oh my God! I don't even know what to say. Tell me exactly where this conversation is going!"

Ben: "OK. I will. You have satisfied your curiosity and probably your sexual frustration, by watching me masturbate, twice, without even asking my permission. It's only fair to even the score. I'd like to watch you masturbate, twice, at a time of my choosing."

Samantha: "Are you insane? I could never agree to that! You should leave this house right now mister!"

Ben: "But what have I done that was wrong? It was you who acted as a voyeur, to observe me in my most private moments, without my permission. I'm only saying that, in fairness, I should be treated to the same sort of show by you. Of course I could always tell the Pastor what transpired during his absence, but you would probably prefer that I not."

Samantha: "Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't even believe I'm having this conversation! What have I gotten myself into?"

Ben: "Here is all you have to do. Tonight you will come to my bedroom, lie on my bed and masturbate while I watch. I'll let you know when I want to watch you the second time. And then, we'll be even. I promise you'll enjoy being watched!"

Samantha: "I can't do it. I just can't do it. I won't do it!"

Ben: "You can and you will. Right now you're going to go to my bedroom and lie on my bed. You have a choice. You can masturbate while I watch or you can receive a spanking like you've never even imagined first, and then you can pleasure yourself while I watch. And I'm not kidding little Missy. Let's go! NOW! Up the stairs!"

Ben reached out and grabbed her upper arm with his massive hand as he lifted her off the sofa. Samantha slowly lifted herself up from the sofa and walked toward his bedroom.

Samantha: "Isn't there some other way we can work this out?"

Ben: "We're not having any more discussion about this Samantha. Get in there!"

Samantha went into Ben's bedroom and then said,

"I don't want to lie down on your bed. It's a mess."

Ben: "I don't care what you want. You're the one who decided to watch me, so now I'm calling the shots. If you prefer we can start off with a nice spanking to put you in the mood."

Samantha thought, "Oh God! He knows the spanking made me orgasm!"

Samantha lay down on Ben's bed, the smell of his cheap cologne in the sheets filling her nostrils. Ben followed her into his room and sat only a few feet from the bed in his easy chair.

Ben: "You can take as long as you like. I've got all night."

Samantha reached her hand under her housedress and over top of her panties.

Ben: "No! No! When you saw me I was completely naked. Stand up next to the bed! Get rid of all the clothes! I want to see everything, just like you did Samantha."

Samantha: "I'm a married woman! I'm not going to make myself naked for a strange man!"

Ben: "OK. You're telling me you're not going to hold yourself to the same standard you subjected me to, without my knowledge. That's disrespect, pure and simple. You've got 10 seconds to start getting naked or you're in for a spanking you won't forget for a long time. Last warning."

Samantha began by slowing lifting her house dress, which descended a good twelve inches below her knees. She was so embarrassed by this forced strip show, she intentionally took it very slow. This was perfectly fine with Ben because to him it made it that much hotter, like she was trying to tease him. Of course that's not what Samantha had in mind. She was just trying to delay the inevitable.

As she lifted her dress just above her knees, she hesitated for a moment. She realized she had never done anything like this, even for her husband, the only man she had ever been with. As she gradually inched the dress above her knees, Ben got his a glimpse of the young wife's shapely thighs. She stopped about mid-thigh and had to catch her breath. This was not only embarrassing and humiliating, it was also causing her to be aroused. Here she was entertaining this strange man by giving him a slow motion strip tease. But she also felt like his strong desire to see her naked gave her some control over him. Her face was red and burning.

Now she lifted her dress high enough Ben could see the lower edge of her very matronly pair of white panties. As Samantha began to reveal her panties to him she realized she was getting damp down below. In spite of herself, she really was becoming aroused by this! She continued lifting her dress until it was above her panties, which were really more like a pair of tight-fitting white shorts. Now Ben could see her bare stomach. She hesitated again.

Like Ben had said, he really didn't care how long it took. As far as he was concerned, the longer she took the better. He was already getting hard watching the Pastor's wife put on a strip tease for him. He was sure he could see about a one inch dark stain at the bottom of her panties. He knew she was getting turned on by this submissive act.

Next he began to see the bottom edge of her bra, as she continued in almost painfully slow motion. As she lifted the dress over her bra, again, Ben could see it was an industrial strength piece of clothing, not designed to reveal anything. She finally bunched the dress up around her head and pulled it completely over her head.

Ben: "Throw it to me."

Her eyes now burned with anger as she balled up her house dress and threw it at Ben. She stood there wondering what to do next. She was about to reveal her nakedness to him. Which first? Panties or bra? She decided to take her bra off first. As she reached behind her back to unhook the bra, Ben's eyes were locked onto the show in front of him, on his own bed. He held her bunched up house dress up to his nose and inhaled deeply. She slowly pulled the bra straps off her shoulders and paused for several seconds. This was the moment of truth. Ben leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head, enjoying the show.

Samantha first peeled the left cup off her breast, and then the right cup. When she pulled the garment from her body, she immediately covered her breasts with her arms.

Samantha: "I can't do this!"

Ben reached over and grabbed her bra from her and immediately began sniffing it.

Ben: "If you need some help getting your panties off, I'd be glad to help."

Samantha: "No!"

Ben: "OK Samantha. You watched me completely naked in the shower, twice, without my knowledge, correct?"

Samantha: "I really can't do this! I'm married!"

Ben: "Maybe you should have thought about that before you became a Peeping Tom."

At that Ben approached Samantha and put his fingers inside the waistband of her panties.

Samantha: "No! Please! I'll do it! I'll do it!"

As Samantha performed her strip act, she found herself becoming aroused. This strange, older man was becoming sexually aroused watching her. She knew the ultimate outcome of this exercise would be an orgasm for her. Why not enjoy it? With no choice left, she decided to take control of the situation and to give him a show.

When Samantha moved her hands down to her panties, her bare breasts were revealed to Ben for the first time. They were not large, but perky and very nice. He noticed her nipples were stiff.

Samantha began to pull her panties down, agonizingly slow, just an inch at a time, and then a pause to allow for this man to slowly build anticipation. After a few minutes of this teasing, her panties were finally lowered far enough so that Ben could see her entire bush. He was amazed and greatly aroused to see Samantha had a large, thick, lush forest of jet black pussy hair that extended out the sides to the top of each thigh, down to the bottom of her crotch and up toward her belly. Her sex was completely hidden by this dense bush.

Samantha: "Oh my God! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Ben: "Throw me the panties! Nicely!"

Samantha threw Ben her panties and he immediately inspected the inside of the crotch. As he had hoped it was quite damp. She had been leaking her honey for a while now. He moved them up to his nose and inhaled deeply, savoring her scent. Samantha watched him as her face turned completely red. "How humiliating!" she thought.

Now Samantha stood before him completely naked. What a sight she was to behold for this 64 year old widower, 30 years her senior! Her beautiful breasts still stood proud on her 34 year old frame. As he forced his eyes to move from her sexy feet, slowly up her calves and then her shapely and muscular thighs, he was in awe of her naked beauty.

Ben: "Turn around. I want to see your ass."

Still in strip-tease mode, Samantha turned her back to him and moved her hands slowly over her over-sized buttocks, those perfect round globes, squeezing them and caressing them. Ben began rubbing the front of his shorts. It was one of the sexiest scenes he had ever witnessed.

Ben: "Why don't you lie down on the bed and relax. Calm down. I bought a bottle of wine. Here's a glass. Why don't you have a drink?"

Samantha took the glass from him, looked at it, and slowly consumed its contents. She immediately felt the heat of the alcohol in her throat and then her stomach. She stacked the pillows against the headboard and rested her back against them.

Samantha first began rubbing her thighs and then her belly. Next she began to caress her breasts, squeezing them gently, palming them and very lightly pinching her nipples. After about five minutes of rubbing and caressing herself, Samantha let her right hand descend to that dark forest. She began by starting to lightly caress it by pulling her hand, barely touching her fur with her fingers, from the bottom to the top along her labia. She began to breathe just a little bit faster. She could feel her pulse begin to slightly increase.

123456...8