The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, with red faces they both agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THURSDAY (back home from the restaurant)

Ben: "Wow! That was a great meal and some really good red wine. Would anyone like another glass while we're relaxing?"

Both Samantha and the Pastor said they would.

After relaxing for an hour or so and having casual conversation, Ben said:

"Pastor, why don't we get you situated in the closet and make sure you're comfortable?"

With that the Pastor followed Ben up to the bedroom and Ben had the Pastor sit in the chair he had placed there and closed the door. The missing louver allowed the Pastor a perfectly clear view of his bed.

Ben: "You might want to make a bathroom run before we get started so there are no interruptions. All I ask is that you just be quiet and watch. Of course if you want to pleasure yourself while watching you might want to also grab a handful of Kleenex. Once you're back in place and ready, close the closet door loudly so we know it's OK to enter."

The Pastor headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later Ben and Samantha heard the closet door slam closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ben and Samantha entered her bedroom, the lights were down low, but not too low so the Pastor could clearly see everything as agreed. Ben led Samantha by the hand to the bed and they both sat on the edge. Ben kissed her gently on the cheek and Samantha smoothed his hair back over his head. Ben held his hand against her cheek and began to kiss her. Samantha began kissing him back and soon they were engaged in a passionate make-out session. The Pastor was already quite excited. This was better than he expected it to be.

Samantha felt in the role almost of an actress, trying to put on a good "show" for her husband. Ben was now pushing his tongue into her mouth and she immediately granted him entry. As their tongues battled and their hands roamed over the other's body, caressing, massaging... the Pastor was sure he heard his wife moan. As they continued for several minutes the Pastor's eyes were riveted to the action on his own bed.

Finally they broke their kiss and Ben began to undo Samantha's dress from behind, pulling down the zipper. He then got on his knees on the floor and removed her sandals, one at a time, tossing them in the direction of the closet. She wasn't wearing any hosiery so her feet were bare. Ben pulled her dress over her head and she sat back down on the bed, now in only her bra and panties. Earlier that day she had gone out to buy a set of lingerie that was far more revealing that her convent-style underwear. She looked spectacular.

Ben then got back down on the floor on his knees and lifted one of her feet and brought it to his mouth. He immediately sniffed it and began licking it all over. He brought her toes up to his mouth and engulfed them there. The Pastor could easily hear the noises as Ben thoroughly sucked and slathered her toes in his mouth. Samantha then moaned a little louder than the first time. This time the Pastor was sure he could hear her. They had barely gotten started and the Pastor was already hard as a rock. His fantasy was finally coming true!

Ben then took her other foot and worshipped it in the same manner.

Samantha: "Ohhhh! Mmmmmm!"

Samantha stood next to Ben and unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled it out of his pants and off his arms. The Pastor's eyes were drawn to Ben's huge, hairy chest and large, muscular arms. Samantha then got on the floor on her knees and removed Ben's shoes and then socks. Next she reached up and unbuckled Ben's belt and unbuttoned his pants. She pulled down his zipper slowly. The Pastor could hear the zipper being undone. After she tugged his pants down to the floor, Ben stepped out of them.

Ben was now only in his underwear, Samantha only in her new, sexy red bra and panties. Ben pulled her up to the bed, sitting next to him. He then unclasped her bra from behind, pulled the straps off her shoulders and then pulled the cups off her breasts. He leaned over and kissed them feverishly, sucking hard at her nipples, caressing them with his hands, squeezing them gently. Samantha cooed and whimpered. Finally he told her to stand up and he pulled her panties down to her feet and helped remove them as she lifted each foot, her hand on his shoulder for balance. Ben was always amazed to see that thick black growth below her belly.

Ben: "OK. Now get down on your knees and remove my underwear. I have a surprise for you."

Ben turned sideways to the bed so the Pastor had an unobstructed view of what was about to happen.

Samantha obediently got down on her knees, completely naked, and looked at the bulge in Ben's underwear. She could tell it was twitching as it moved. It extended straight up to the waistband. She slowly pulled Ben's underwear, first out and over his erect penis, and then downward. As she did, his penis bounced in the air, almost slapping her on the cheek. Ben grabbed the back of her head and gently moved her into direct contact with his cock.

The Pastor was beside himself. This was far, far hotter than he ever expected it to be! He stared at his own wife's nakedness in front of this strange man. Her breasts, her thickly forested mound. Her silky legs. Her large, round ass. Then his attention was drawn to Ben's penis and ball sack. He couldn't believe how thick Ben's shaft was. It was so fat! His wife was now holding this man's cock in her hand and gently stroking it. Her other hand was coddling, massaging and lightly scratching his ball sack. The Pastor now heard Ben moan.

As the Pastor watched, his wife now moved her face to his scrotum and began sniffing it, taking in his male scent. Next, she extended her tongue and began licking the underside of Ben's scrotum. Sucking and licking. Sucking and licking. When she finished there was a long strand of her saliva hanging down from his sack. She continued her ministrations for several minutes. Then she turned her attention to his now twitching, raging cock. Again, she put her nose beside it and inhaled deeply his male odor. Then she began licking it all over, around and up and down its length. Ben was groaning a little louder now. "That's it baby!"

Next she took the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking it with a frenzy. The Pastor thought, "My God! She's sucking his penis!"

Ben now had both of his hands on the back of Samantha's head, guiding her. As the Pastor watched he could see Ben pushing his cock into his wife's mouth and pulling it back out again, slowly, over and over. He was fucking her mouth! Then Ben sat down on the edge of the bed to relax and Samantha moved forward, still on her knees, to recapture his cock in her mouth. As she was able to suck more and more of his cock into her mouth, her moaning and groaning became louder and more pronounced.

Samantha: "Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm!"

This went on for about ten minutes. During that time, Samantha would occasionally turn her attention back to his balls and scrotum, continuing to lick and suck them into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. Then she would go back to his cock and continue sucking it while stroking him with her hand. The Pastor couldn't believe it! His wife looked like a professional prostitute! He felt like he was very near to having an orgasm and was glad he took Ben's advice and brought a wad of Kleenex into the closet with him. Samantha had Ben right at the breaking point.

Ben: "Oh God! Oh God! Ahhhh! AHHHHHH!! FUCK!! Here it comes baby!" At that Ben began to spurt his seed into the mouth of the Pastor's young wife.

After the first spurt, she pulled her mouth off his cock and allowed him to coat her face and breasts with his warm seed. He gave her four good long spurts. Samantha turned to face the closet and the Pastor could clearly see her with Ben's semen running down her face and her breasts. Then he saw some of his first spurt now escaping the corner of her mouth and dribbling down her chin. He couldn't take any more. Before the Pastor could grab the Kleenex and get his pants down, he had thoroughly sprayed the inside of his underwear with a respectable deposit of cum. Everyone in the room was breathing hard and hearts were pounding.

When Ben finished his orgasm, the Pastor watched as his wife now took Ben's deflating, and shriveled cock back into her mouth to lick and suck it clean, swallowing the ejaculate. She then used her fingers to scoop up a big wad of his cum on her breast and likewise sucked her fingers clean. The Pastor felt he would pass out. This was far hotter than any of the stories he had read. He believed he could now catch an occasional scent of his wife's arousal.

Samantha excused herself to go to the bathroom and clean up. 15 minutes later she came back into the bedroom. Ben patted the bed, indicating that's where he wanted her. Samantha lay down on her back, lifted her knees and placed her feet flat on the bed. Ben then crawled up from the foot of the bed, grabbed her knees and forced her legs further apart. He crawled up to her face and kissed her passionately for a few minutes. Then he returned between her legs.

As he approached her dark forest, he began to gently separate her labia with his thumbs and extended his tongue. The Pastor could only see the back of Ben's head but it wasn't hard to imagine what he was doing. As Ben began to slather Samantha's labia and her coral pink love canal, inserting his tongue inside, Samantha began to moan loudly.

"ohhhhhhhh!! oh God! Oh God!"

Ben continued his assault, now familiar with the territory. After working his tongue around her entry canal for a few minutes, and sucking her labia, he then moved to her clitorus. First he spit on it. Then he began licking it with abandon, flicking it with his tongue. He sucked it inside his mouth and pinched it with his lips. Samantha was now bucking her hips up off the bed. Her toes were curled. Her fists had grabbed handfuls of sheets. Ben just continued licking and sucking her clit. Samantha was nearing the edge.

Samantha: "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh myyy! Ahhhhh!! AHHHHH!!! You're making me cum!! You're making me cum!! Oh no!! Oh no!! Please don't stop!! Please don't stop!! I'm so close!! OH GODDDD!!!! OH MY GODDD!! AHHHHH!! AHHHH!!"

The Pastor watched as he saw something he had never seen before. His wife was having an orgasm! And it was with this man old enough to be her father! All he used was his tongue. Her womanly scent was now clearly evident throughout their bedroom. The Pastor felt he might pass out any time. This was all so overwhelming. He felt jealousy. He felt humiliation. But most of all he felt a sexual arousal that far surpassed anything he had ever felt before. He felt like he was ready to cum again.

Ben and Samantha lay there on the bed for about a half hour, letting their hearts and their breathing slow down to normal as they caressed each other and causally kissed from time to time. The Pastor couldn't remember the last time he had kissed his wife. He knew he had certainly never given her an orgasm.

Samantha began to play with Ben's cock, caressing it, stroking it. Then she leaned over and began to suck it again. Slowly, Ben's cock began to regain its length and to harden to a full erection. As she lay on her back he moved over on top of her. They were about to experience intercourse with each other for the first time!

As Ben got himself in position, he said, loud enough for the Pastor to hear: "Put me inside." Samantha reached down, grabbed his cock and moved it so that it was in position to enter her canal. Ben could feel her heat and sense her wetness as he gradually edged forward, guided by her hand. His cock head encountered her opening and he pushed against it slowly, allowing it time to stretch.

Samantha grunted: "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!! It's so fat!"

Finally his mushroom head was inside. He now began to slowly enter a little, then withdraw, then enter a little further, then withdraw. He continued this exercise until he was fully encased in her warm, wet sheath. Samantha elicited a long groan. "ahhhhhhhhhhh!" and then, "Oh my God! You're inside of me!! You're inside me!!!"

Balls deep in her womb, Ben held his cock right there and flexed it, causing it to swell for just a moment and then return to its normal, fat state. As he did, Samantha responded: "Oh God! Oh God!" Now Ben began a purposeful, but slow, fucking routine, in and out. In and out. Samantha swooned: "Mmmmmmmm!!" The Pastor could now hear the wet, squelching sound every time Ben withdrew, indicating how thoroughly aroused Ben had made his wife.

Sometimes Ben would allow even the head of his cock to pull completely out of her canal, hesitate for a few moments and re-enter. After several times, when he pulled out completely, Samantha would begin to moan and push her pussy against him, trying to pull him back inside.

As Ben continued for several minutes at this pace, they began staring at each other. No looking away. They wanted this connection. They kept looking directly into each other's eyes. He leaned down to her face and they began a marathon super hot make-out session as he continued to ravish her hot pussy. There were now only grunts, moans and an occasional squeal. Ben decided to step it up and picked up speed a bit, the wet, slapping sound of flesh against bare flesh setting the tempo. Now stroking with purpose, pummeling her pussy with hard thrusts her head turning side to side, she became consumed by an ecstasy that defied words.

Samantha: "Oh! So good! So goooood!! Please don't stop! Don't stop!"

Ben then pulled out completely, grabbed her by the waist, and as he moved to the side, threw her face down on the bed. He got behind her.

Ben: "Get up on your hands and knees!"

The Pastor's young wife immediately obeyed.

Ben was on his knees behind her, staring down at her wonderful ass, jiggling with excitement and anticipation. Below he could see her pussy, gaping open, pink and waiting. He grabbed his cock and buried it once again into Samantha's married pussy. Now he began pounding her without mercy. He grabbed a handful of her long hair with one hand and pulled her head up and back, causing her back to arch. Each time he pounded her he was mesmerized by the continuous jiggling and rippling of her ass cheeks.

Samantha: "Oh God! Oh my God!! I... I... never knew... Please spank me!"

Ben raised his arm and with tremendous force brought his hand down against her right ass cheek. THWACK!!

Samantha: "Oh! Oh! Oh myyyy! Please spank me again!!"

Ben now gave her another one, this time on her left ass cheek. THWACK!! Her ass cheeks jiggled and wobbled wildly.

Samantha: "Oh Goddddddd!!! Oh Godddddddd!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"

As the Pastor observed he could see a clear pink imprint of Ben's large hand on his wife's buttocks.

Samantha: "Ahhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhh!! That's it! That's it! Keep fucking me!! Please don't stop!! I'm so close! Please spank me more!!"

THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!!! each landing on her right buttock.

Samantha: "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! You're making me cum!! Ben, you're making me cum so hard!!!"

This was all too much for Ben. He knew he was close. Right about then Samantha lost it and hung on for an orgasm that lasted a good three minutes as she shook her ass from side to side, grabbed the sheets with her fists and bellowed and squealed like a wild animal.

Samantha: "Ohhhhh! Fuck!! Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! Oh my God! Oh my God!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! AHHHHH!!!"

Her hips bucked insistently back against Ben, pounding him, each time engulfing his entire cock, her ass jiggling and rippling wildly. Ben just remained still and let her do the work. Her ass cheeks were nice and red from several good spankings the young wife had begged for.

That was all Ben could take. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge, as he erupted with spurt after spurt after spurt, powerfully ejected into her womb.

Ben: "AHHHHHH! FUCK!!!"

Samantha was breathing so hard and her heart pounding so loudly she thought she would surely pass out. She collapsed, face down, onto the bed. Her legs were twitching and shaking uncontrollably for several minutes. Ben watched as his cock, covered in a thick, wet sheen, fat as ever, very slowly emerged from her depths, a bit at a time, finally separating and now joined only by a thick strand of sexual fluid.

The Pastor was in a daze. He had been constantly rubbing his cock on the outside of his pants. He didn't want to avert his gaze, even for a second. So he had never removed or lowered his pants. He had never used the wad of Kleenex. But he did remember coming a second time and his underwear was now completely soaked with loads of his warm cum. He felt like he would pass out. The effect of watching two hours of his wife ravished by this powerful older man was far, far beyond anything he had dreamed it might be. The sights. The sounds. The smells. He was so glad he had agreed to Ben's arrangement. This was a night he would surely never forget.

As Ben and Samantha, exhausted, fell asleep in each other's arms on the Pastor's bed, the Pastor went to Ben's bedroom and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I hope it met your expectations. I appreciate any comments, even if they are negative. But if your comment is critical I only ask that it be respectful and constructive. You may also comment to me directly through Literotica where I will receive it in my email.

1...345678