The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she let her finger dip into her fur a bit deeper, continuing her long, slow vertical strokes, from just above the crack of her buttocks all the way up to her love button. She continued this over and over again and finally a barely audible moan escaped her lips. "mmmmmmm." Next she used her other hand to separate her labia and hold them apart. Now, for the first time, Ben could see the coral pink entrance to her love canal, and boy, was it wet and slimy!

Samantha now lightly dragged her finger along the same path, but this time making contact with her bare flesh, over and over again. She was surprised how wet she was. Ben watched as she slowly inserted her middle finger into her pussy. It was painfully slow, especially for Ben. He could already sense his cock beginning to release a bit of pre-cum. First just the tip of her finger made entry. Then she pushed it in a little further. Her eyes were tightly closed. She tried to pretend no one was there watching her. She continued to slowly insert her middle finger until it was all the way in. Then she gradually pulled it almost all the way back out. After doing this nine or ten times, still very, very slowly, each time she pulled her finger back out Ben could hear the squelching sound of a very wet pussy. He then heard another, slightly louder, but still very faint moan from Samantha's lips. "ohhhhhhhhh."

Next Samantha inserted her index finger alongside her middle finger and continued her assault with two fingers. After several minutes of this, accompanied by a few more moans, Samantha began to increase her speed just a bit.

Samantha now pulled her knees up so that her feet were flat on the bed. She then spread her legs further apart. Ben had a ringside seat, having moved his chair right up to the edge of his bed. He admired her tiny feet, perfect for sucking. Her toes were flawlessly manicured. He loved that she always walked around barefoot in the house. Several times he had become aroused, just admiring her feet.

He could clearly see Samantha's fingers, soaked and almost dripping as he watched them continue to move in and out of her pussy. And the pink flesh of her pussy was much more visible now as her labia were filling with blood and swelling, puffing up. Each time she withdrew her fingers the squelching sound was a little louder. His face was no more than two feet from the action and Samantha's scent filled his nostrils. Ben felt a little dizzy. This was the most exciting thing he had witnessed in his long life.

Next Samantha pushed her fingers all the way in, but left them there and moved them around inside her canal. She was trying to gather some of her secretions to smear across and lubricate her clitorus. As she withdrew them she moved them right up to her little clit, which was now sitting up proud and waiting for its turn. She covered the little button with her juices all around and up and down. Samantha cried out loud: "OHHHHH!" Her fingers now returned to her pussy and she repeated the process three more times. She then moved her fingers back up to her pleasure center each time and over and over smothered her sex with her womanly sauce until it was thoroughly soaked. Her fur all around it was now wetly matted with her essence.

During all this time her other hand had been caressing and squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples, harder now. She was turning her head from side to side, moaning now almost constantly. Sometimes quietly, sometimes not so quietly.


"ohhhhhh. ohh. Oh! ohh. OHHHHH!"

Samantha's right hand now continued to pummel her pussy, stroking in and out, in and out, with both fingers, now increasing her speed. Her other hand now left her breasts and began to rub her clit while her right hand continued fucking her. She used her thumb to rub it up and down, side to side and around it in circles. As she increased the speed of her right hand, with her left hand, she also increased the speed of her caresses and the flicking of her clit, sometimes stopping to squeeze it for a moment between her fingers.

Ben was overcome with passion for this woman. He was hard as steel and had begun rubbing his bulge outside his shorts.

Samantha was breathing very hard now and stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Can I have another drink of wine, please?" The wine had seemed to calm her and relieve her of much of her anxiety and stress. Ben gladly poured her another glass and she drank it right down without hesitation. All she said was, "Whew!"

After a lapse of only 20 seconds or so, she quickly resumed her exercise, again beginning slowly. Now, all Ben could hear were grunts, moans and whimpers.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhh yesss. Yesssss. Mmmmmm. Ungh! Ungh! So good!"

She proceeded her assault in very slow motion. Still, slowly moving her fingers in and out. In and out. In and out.

"Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Yesssssssss."

Next she removed her fingers, now glistening with her essence and used the natural lubrication to rub her clitorus with all her fingers. "Ahh! Ahhh! Ooooo!!!" She returned to using her fingers inside of herself and her thumb to continue tormenting her clitorus. Meanwhile she had begun to caress and squeeze her breasts with her other hand, pinching her nipples. "Ah! Ah!" Her hips were beginning to lift off the bed rhythmically.

The scent of sex, Samantha's sex, was filling Ben's bedroom. He would sleep well tonight! He loved it! He moved out of his chair to kneel on the floor right beside his bed for an even more personal viewing position. Samantha's eyes were still closed so she didn't notice his movement. As he leaned over the bed his face was only about a foot from her pussy as he watched her expertly pleasure herself. This was the hottest thing he had ever seen! Samantha now pulled her knees up again, feet flat on the mattress, and spread her legs even further than before to provide maximum access. She felt intoxicated with arousal. She became dizzy. She couldn't believe she was doing this in front of a strange man! It seemed to multiply the excitement a thousand times! It was so naughty! She was becoming lost in her rapidly escalating sexual pleasure. She lost awareness of anything outside her body.

Now she was becoming desperate for release. She began fucking herself with her fingers so fast her hand was almost a blur. And with her left hand, her thumb moved very fast back and forth against the tip of her clit. The dam was about to burst and she knew it. Her head turned rapidly from side to side as she lost control.

Samantha: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh God! Oh God YES!!!"

All Ben could hear now was her heavy breathing and the loud squelching sound from a soaking wet pussy being pummeled repeatedly and with great enthusiasm and urgency. Her sexual stimulation had taken her right to the edge. She felt like she would explode with sexual release any moment.

Samantha cried out: "OHHHHH! OHHHH! OHHH MY GOD!!!! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!"

Her hips began to buck off the bed continuously. She had never felt anything like this before. This was on a whole other level from her private and quiet orgasms in her bathroom by herself. She was breathing so hard she was getting hoarse.

Finally, she came.

"AHHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! OH!!! OH MYYYYY!! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!!"

Finally her arms fell motionless to her sides on the mattress. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. The toes on her beautiful feet were tightly curled. Her heart was pounding as beads of sweat on her forehead had now become tiny rivulets running down her cheeks. Ben had never seen anything like this before. There was a large wet spot on the sheets directly underneath her pussy. He was ready to cum himself.

Several minutes later, she was coming down and her heart had finally stopped pounding. Ben had removed his shorts and boots and now they were both completely naked. He again kneeled on the floor beside the bed and positioned himself near her head. Ben spoke slowly, calmly and quietly.

Ben: "Samantha, when you saw me masturbate in the shower that first time, did you become sexually aroused?"

To Samantha his voice was like a hypnotist. Calm, low, unemotional. She felt like she was in a trance. Her mind was still spinning.

Samantha, in a raspy whisper: "... yes"

Ben: "Did you touch yourself?"

Samantha: "... yes... I couldn't help it"

Ben: "When you left did you go to your bedroom and pleasure yourself?"

Samantha: "....... yesssssss"

Ben: "Was it because you needed a sexual release?"

Samantha: "... I... I couldn't wait"

Ben: "Watching me masturbate got you very excited. Now that you've agreed to let me watch you, you have me very excited and I also need a sexual release."

Samantha, still in a state of exhaustion, her brain waves not completely settled down yet, not really thinking or knowing what he was implying, simply said: "OK."

With that, Ben got up on the bed on his knees at the foot of the bed. His cock had finally deflated from its fully erect state but its length had not yet begun to shrink, and so the full length hung down in front of him. As soon as Samantha felt his weight on the bed her eyes flashed open fully and were immediately drawn to Ben's sexual appendage hanging below his belly. At first, she was shocked and felt like she should turn away and not look at it.

Then she considered the fact that after 17 years of marriage, her husband's penis was the only one she had ever seen, and each of the two times she had seen it, it was only for a few seconds, just before he covered himself. He had never allowed her to touch it. So she had no idea what a penis felt like. She had seen Ben's penis twice before in the shower and each time was able to observe it for several minutes, allowing her to study its shape, especially in the erect state. She was overwhelmed, fascinated and quite aroused by those two experiences.

Now, here she lay, completely naked, on this strange man's bed, staring at his deflating, but still impressive penis hanging down between his legs, his scrotum swaying beneath it. This was an opportunity she may never have again. She decided she wanted a closer look. It was like it was her first day of class in Male Anatomy 101, or more accurately, Male Genitalia 101.

Samantha, now apparently being unaware or unconcerned that she was completely naked on this man's bed, now sat up and scooted forward with her legs crossed yoga style in front of her. She was now only about two feet from Ben's penis, looking down at it, as he remained on his knees, facing her on his bed.

She just stared at it, observing everything she could. She saw it twitch slightly. That surprised and aroused her. Was it because she was so close to it? Could he feel the heat of her breath on his penis? She began to notice Ben's male scent emanating from his genital area. That also aroused and interested her. She noticed how wrinkly his scrotum was. She wondered what it felt like. As his penis continued to deflate, its length began to shrink. There were blood veins all along its length. They became more visible the shorter it got as the flesh began to wrinkle.

As the minutes passed, it was absolutely amazing to her, knowing how large his penis looked when fully erect in the shower, to observe it continuing to shrink to only a few inches. Once it was fully shrunken, it was no longer the prominent part of his genitals. That was now his scrotum, which seemed to grow larger, hanging well below his penis with his balls visible at the bottom of the sack. As she leaned in to take a closer look, again, she noticed the curious male scent emanating from his genitals. She decided she liked his odor. She found it alluring.

Ben just sat there dumbfounded. This luscious young wife was acting as if she had never seen a cock before! As she sat cross-legged, he could still see her black forest of thick pubic hair, the edge of her pink right labia peeking out from the darkness. Much of that fur was matted with her now drying, sticky secretions. He felt like it was time to speak.

Ben: "If you want to touch it, it's OK. It's incredibly soft and smooth."

Samantha didn't answer. She wasn't likely to have another invitation like this anytime soon, maybe for the rest of her life. She thought, "What's the harm in just touching it?"

She scooted up a bit closer and moved her head to within a few inches of his ballsack. Her nose was actually touching his sack. She inhaled deeply. His scent was much stronger here. It was hard to describe, but it was a bit musky, and there was definitely a male quality to it. She liked it.

She then lifted her head back up and slowly reached out her small right hand. Gradually she moved her hand underneath his ballsack and moved it until it was sitting in her palm. She gingerly moved her fingers around, coddling his balls and gently pulling at the loose, wrinkly skin. She lifted it to feel the weight of it and was surprised. It not only felt heavier than she had imagined, but it was also very warm. She slowly pulled her hand away. As she did, she watched his sack slowly swing back and forth. She thought: "How fascinating!"

She then put her fingers behind the sack, pulled it forward several inches and slowly let it go, letting it slip off the tips of her fingers. She watched mesmerized as the sack swung back and forth between his legs. It was like a hypnotist's shiny watch being swung back and forth almost leaving her in a kind of trance.

Next she turned her attention to his penis. It was very short, shriveled up and looking straight down. She placed her small fingers underneath it and lifted it so that she was looking directly at the head of his cock. She could see the small opening. Unlike his scrotum, it felt very light and wobbly, but it was also very warm. She continued to examine it, almost like she was a doctor, lifting it gingerly with her fingers, moving it from side to side, looking underneath it. As she did, she noticed it had begun to slightly lengthen, but was still very wobbly.

She decided she wanted another sample of his male scent. It seemed to be stronger around his scrotum than his penis. She leaned her head back down again, getting much closer, again touching his scrotum with her nose momentarily. His pubic hairs tickled her nose. She inhaled deeply three or four times around and underneath his sack. The odor was intoxicating to her. She began to feel her genitals get damp again.

As she lifted her head, she noticed her attentions were apparently causing his penis to grow a bit further. It was one of the most interesting things she had ever observed. She encircled his still dangling penis in her right hand and felt all around it. Ben was right. It was indeed very soft and very smooth. It was also very warm. As she caressed it lightly it continued to grow in length, responding to her touch. She understood it was her actions that were causing it to become erect again. But would it actually become erect, or just lengthen a bit?

It gave her a feeling of control that she could cause this reaction in this strange older man. She was in control of what was happening, not the man. This was a completely new experience for her, and she liked it. A lot. As she continued her ministrations, she was not disappointed. As it continued to grow, it began to lift slightly from its downward pointing direction. As it began to lift, it also began to stiffen slightly. It also began to feel heavier. She grasped the shaft, much fatter than her husband's, and squeezed it slightly, causing it to momentarily swell and then twitch in reaction. Completely surprised by this reaction she exclaimed: "Oh!" She had no idea she could cause that reaction to a man's penis just by slightly squeezing it. There was so much she didn't know!

Now she began to very lightly stroke the length of his penis, all the way up to the mushroom head and over its corona. She loved the feeling of it. The skin was definitely soft and the shaft was becoming erect at the same time. It seemed to be getting warmer, as it grew in length. After several minutes of light stroking and coddling his balls with the other hand, she was looking at a fully erect male penis. It was jerking and twitching. As she momentarily let it go, its weight caused it to bob up and down. The "eye" appeared to be staring at her. She quickly grabbed it again. She wasn't finished. It gave her a feeling of power that she could cause this reaction in such an older and experienced man.

Amazed at how she had caused Ben to have this hard, throbbing erection, just by using her hand to gently stroke it, she continued to stroke his staff, slowly but with intent. What would happen? As she did, Ben reached over and handed her a small bottle of olive oil he kept for this very purpose.

Ben: "If you put some of this on your hands, it will not only make it much easier, but also more sensual for you and much more comfortable for me."

Samantha just stared at him for a moment, expecting him to say something else, but he just handed her the bottle. She spilled out a good sized pool of the oil into her palm and handed the bottle back to Ben. After she rubbed her palms together, she began stroking his cock again with both hands, and exclaimed, "Oh! This is much better!"

Sitting there, both of them still stark naked, Samantha began stroking Ben's cock with deliberate intent. As she held and gently squeezed his shaft it twitched and throbbed and a big drop of precum leaked out of the "eye". Samantha exclaimed, "Oh my!"

She now decided to dedicate one hand to stroking his cock and the other hand to massage, scratch and coddle his scrotum, spreading the oil there as well. Ben began to groan: "Ohhhhh! God that feels sooooo good! Don't stop!"

As she continued, a bit more pre-cum leaked from his cock, now forming a small stream of thick cum that flowed slowly down the outside of the fingers of her left hand and dripped onto her leg beneath. Ben didn't miss how hot it was to watch as his cum dribbled over her wedding band.

Samantha now leaned her head in again and sniffed Ben's cum. It had a different odor, but also very male. Again, she liked the smell and took a deep breath, inhaling Ben's essence. She wondered what it would taste like. In the stories her husband had left open on their computer, it seemed a very normal thing for the wives to swallow or at least taste the sperm of the man she was being ravished by as her husband watched. Ben couldn't believe what he was watching. He could feel his balls boiling, ready to erupt.

This minor eruption of cum from Ben's cock was merely a prelude of what was to come. Samantha recalled the two occasions when she had watched hidden as Ben masturbated in the shower, and recalled with a shiver how powerful his ejaculations were. She remembered four or five long, powerful spurts from his penis each time.

As she continued, determined to bring about this same result with her own hands, Ben started to moan again. "Ohhhhh. Oh God. Oh Fuck. Man, that feels sooooo good, Samantha. Keep going, a little faster now."

Samantha took her cue and began stroking him faster. She now left his scrotum alone and began concentrating on just his penis, using both hands now. First one, then the other. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. His penis continued to throb and twitch. Every so often it would swell fatter and then return to its previous, very excited state. His penis was hard as a rod now and she became determined to bring this to its conclusion. She wanted to experience the entire thing, from beginning to end.

123456...8