The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha immediately sat up from her pillows, resting on her elbows: "Oh my God! I... I... I nev.. Oh my God!!! That's incredible! I've never felt anything... like, like... ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Samantha immediately orgasmed, and hard. "Ooooo! Oh Fuck! Oh my!! OH MYYYYY!!"

Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Her hands immediately reached out for Ben's head and held his head firmly in exactly the perfect place, with his mouth pressed firmly against her sex. Ben's experienced tongue did not allow her to recover. As she was still reaching for the peak of her orgasm, her hips still bucking, Ben was determined to give her another one right behind it without warning.

As she was still huffing and puffing, she was distracted by Ben now leaving her labia and concentrating on her slick canal, his tongue seeking to find how deep he could penetrate her opening with his tongue. He could feel the muscles in her canal gripping his tongue. He occasionally slurped and slathered her labia again, keeping her excited there. After giving her labia a very thorough slathering with his fat tongue, he then returned to her pink canal. As he pushed his tongue inward and back out again, Samantha felt another orgasm welling up within her. But she hadn't even come down from the first one!

After three or four minutes of using his tongue where her fingers usually went, she came again, very hard, grunting, moaning and shouting!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ben what are you doing to me??? Ungh! Ungh! Oh God! Oh God! OH GODDDD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! OH NO!! HERE IT COMES AGAIN!!!"

Samantha now felt like she had fireworks going off all over inside her body. She began to buck her hips upward, trying to force his tongue in deeper. And there it was. This was her second orgasm in a matter of minutes! But once again, Ben didn't allow her to recover before starting again.

Without a pause, Ben now moved from making love to her pink canal and onto her little clit. His tongue immediately moved further up and he pressed it forcefully against her clit. Samantha started to buck harder, grunting now. "Ungh! Ungh! Oh God! Oh God! OH GODDDD!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!," her voice quivering as she reacted to this third assault on her body. She had released her hands from his head and her fists were alternately gripping the sheets and pounding the bed. Her hips began to buck so hard against his face, Ben couldn't maintain contact with his mouth. He immediately took charge and moved both his hands under her ass, each grabbing one of her fat cheeks, gripping tightly with his powerful hands to hold her still. She was immobilized. He wasn't finished. Samantha was breathing like she just ran a marathon.

Ben now resumed his attack on her clitorus with the insistent, dominating ministrations of his tongue. No longer able to move her hips due to his powerful grip, Samantha had to surrender to him and succumb to the super intense pleasure he was giving her. She was becoming exhausted. Her arms were now thrashing on the bed. Her legs shaking. Her head flailing from side to side.

Ben continued lapping at her clit, sucking it into his mouth, and then dragging his teeth very lightly across it as he released it. He continued this exercise over and over.

"Oh God! Oh my God! You're making me cum! You're making me cum again!!! Oh no! Oh nooooo!!!! Oh God! OH NOOOOOO!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!"

Samantha began to feel unbelievable waves of pleasure washing over her. She felt like every nerve in her body was firing uncontrollably. She had completely submitted to him. He took control of her body and gave her an unforgettable experience. She never imagined this kind of pleasure was possible. Ben had just given her three orgasms in less than ten minutes! Her entire body felt as if it were saturated in pure ecstasy. The sheets beneath her were soaked with her sexual releases and her sweat. Any more stimulation would really be unbearable. "Oh God! Oh God! I can't take it anymore!! No more please!!"

Several minutes later, Samantha had finally brought her breathing back down to normal, her body went completely limp and without another word, she just passed out, fully and completely satisfied. Her senses had fully drained all her resources. As Ben looked down at her he thought, "Let her sleep it off. It's some of the best sleep she'll ever experience." He then covered her naked body with a sheet and blanket. Completely exhausted himself, Ben passed out beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY

Samantha woke up early, around 6:30. She felt completely refreshed. As she turned her head, there was Ben asleep beside her, snoring away! He slept in her bed with her all night! Right where her husband sleeps! Then, everything that happened last night came rushing back into her consciousness. She began to try and process it all.

She remembered having the "talk" with Ben and then going to her bedroom. He would be at her door at 8:00 to watch her pleasure herself for the second time, and then they would be even. She remembered turning the lights down low, putting on some soft music and lighting some candles. Then she put on her sheer nightgown with nothing underneath. She remembered him knocking at her door. They had a very passionate make-out session on her bed for several minutes. Then...

Did she just dream it, or did Ben actually give her oral sex last night? All she could remember was holding his head against her genitals with both her hands while he used his tongue and mouth bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. How many had she had? He truly took her to a place she had never been. Before any orgasm could reach its peak, he continued working on her, bringing the next one. And then another. As she looked at her sheets she couldn't believe the huge wet stain. How much had she come? How many times?

This was a completely new experience for her, and one she knew the church condemned. But how could it be so wrong to enjoy so much pleasure! No one was hurt. And once again, in contrast to her husband, Ben was doing all the pleasing and she was doing all the receiving. He had truly awakened something in her. Surely it couldn't be wrong to take advantage of the way our bodies are designed. They are obviously designed to enjoy pleasure in many different ways.

And she was just beginning to learn about it after 17 years of marriage and at the age of 34! She couldn't believe what she had been missing all these years! And it was all because of Ben. He was the only true lover she had ever known, and he was not selfish, or always seeking only his own pleasure, like her husband. Instead he was very giving and more interested in her pleasure. She realized she was beginning to have very fond feelings for Ben.

After what he had done for her last night she felt strongly compelled to return the favor. But how? Should she try giving him oral sex? A Sunday morning surprise? There he was, lying beside her on her bed. He was on his back with the sheets draped over him up to his waist. She wanted to do for him, with her mouth, what he had done for her. But she really had no idea how to begin. In the stories she read, there were some descriptions of the wives servicing their lovers' penises with their mouths. Maybe it would just come naturally. She made up her mind. She was going to do it! She would try to give him as much pleasure as he had given her.

Samantha gently lifted the sheet from his body, revealing his relaxed penis and scrotum. She crawled on top of him and looked down at his face. She placed her lips on his mouth and began to kiss him gently. She then lowered her head and began kissing his neck and then began licking his nipples. Ben began to stir.

Ben: "Hey. What the... "

Samantha: "Shhhh. Just relax and enjoy. No talking."

Samantha then resumed kissing him. As she forced her tongue against his lips he readily opened his mouth and allowed her inside. She began kissing him passionately, now breathing harder and holding his head between her hands as for several minutes she took the lead, dominating him, making him succumb to this passionate make-out session. Ben began to moan. "Mmmmmmm".

As Ben began to put his arms around her she grabbed his wrists and put them back down on the bed. She said, "No moving. I'm in charge this morning." Ben was more than willing to obey the Pastor's young wife.

She began to slowly make the journey south. She was licking his nipples again. Then his stomach. This went on for several minutes. Ben had not been serviced by a woman like this for many years. He was in heaven!

Next Samantha moved down to the foot of the bed and told him to move his legs apart. Ben did as he was told. Samantha began to kiss and lick the insides of his thighs, first one, then the other. She continued licking, kissing and lightly biting his sensitive flesh. She worked her way up to his scrotum. She lifted her head and just stared at it. The odor of his maleness, his arousal, began to fill her nostrils. Again, she began to have that feeling of being intoxicated. She moved her nose softly against his scrotum, nuzzling it. Then she decided to extend her tongue and began slowly licking it, tasting it. Ben began to moan again. "ahhhhh. oooooh." She loved how he tasted and his reaction was turning her on!

Samantha decided to suck one of his balls into her mouth. She remembered one of the wives in a story doing this. Gently she massaged it with her tongue, swirling all around it, softly sucking, enjoying his smell, his taste. After she finally released it, she gave her attention to his other one. Ben's cock was beginning to rise. He could feel her hot breath on his balls. Her mouth felt like an oven to him. As she took each one in her mouth he couldn't believe the sensation in her warm, wet, soft oral cavity. Her saliva was now dripping off his ball sack as she continued bathing it with her tongue.

As Samantha looked up she noticed his penis was no longer small, wrinkly and shriveled up. It was slowly beginning to expand. It was the moment of truth. Samantha touched his penis with her hand and lifted it, examining it closely as if she were a doctor. She then extended her tongue and began to lick his penis with it. She licked him up and down, and then around. It kept getting bigger and stiffer and fatter. She now put her mouth over his cock head, circling her tongue around the corona and then sucking, first gently, then more insistently.

Ben reacted: "Ahhhh! Yes!"

After a few minutes, Ben's cock was now at full staff. As Samantha held it at the base with her small hand, she watched as it twitched and throbbed. A small bead of his pre-cum began to appear. She extended the tip of her tongue and licked it off, bringing it into her mouth. After rolling it around on her tongue and savoring it, she swallowed it. His male scent seemed to become stronger.

Now Samantha opened her mouth wide and once again took his cock head into her mouth, massaging it again. Ben continued to groan. Now she moved her mouth down, trying to take a bit of his shaft into her mouth. It was so fat, she needed to open her mouth a bit wider. While she held him in her mouth, she washed his penis thoroughly with her tongue, all around, up and down, across the opening. Again, Samantha felt a strong feeling of arousal realizing she was the one in control. She was the one making this big, strong, older man become sexually aroused. She was the one deciding how she would stimulate him and where.

She pulled her mouth slowly off his cock and then immediately came back down again, each time taking a little more of his length into her mouth and pausing to resume his penile massage. After a while she finally was able to get almost his entire length into her mouth. His pubic hair tickled her nose on each descent. As she continued to slowly bob her head up and down on his rigid member, keeping it well lubricated with her streaming saliva, she could occasionally feel it swell for a moment inside her mouth. Was he about to cum? She could feel, then taste, more of his pre-cum as it found a home on her tongue. She slathered his cock now with a mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum. This mixture was now dripping from her mouth onto his ball sack as she continued her ministrations. She noticed Ben's hips beginning to slowly move upwards a few inches and then back down. He was trying to fuck her mouth.

Ben was getting closer and closer. How long could he hold out? He never wanted this to end! Samantha also suspected he was getting close as his moaning was becoming louder and more insistent.

Ben: "God! Fuck!! That's it Samantha!! Oh it feels sooooo good!!!! Keep going!! Faster!!"

Samantha was excited that using only her mouth she had brought this older, experienced man to the brink of a full-blown orgasm! He was old enough to be her father! And she was controlling it! She was in charge!! She could make him wait or she could get him off when she chose to. She decided it was time. She kicked herself into high gear. She began sucking and bobbing her head on his cock much faster now, determined to give him a heart-pounding orgasm. Ben realized she had decided it was time.

Ben: "Oh God! Fucking God!! Oh baby, you're soooo good!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! AHHHHHH!!!!"

Samantha began to feel his cock stiffen even more and seemed to actually grow some. Then she felt his first spurt hit the back of her throat as he yelled out. She took her mouth off his cock just before his second spurt. She aimed it at her breasts and forced him to spray his sticky goo all over her chest. As spurt after spurt coated her sweaty breasts, she cried out and squealed.

"Ohhhh! Oh my!!! Oh my!! So much!! So much!! Oh Ben!! Cum on me!! Give me all of it!!"

Their hearts were both pounding and they were breathing hard, especially Ben. Their bodies were coated with a sheen of sweat from their exertions. Samantha had clearly become very aroused performing this act for him and her female scent was filling the room. She began rubbing his ejaculate all over her breasts, coating herself with his cum.

Ben's cock was now beginning to deflate. As it did, it continued to leak out more of his cum, running down its side. After a few minutes it was now its normal self, shrunken, shriveled up and wrinkly, but with cum all over it and on his ball sack. Samantha bent over again and used her mouth and tongue to clean off his penis and his scrotum, replacing his still warm cum with her saliva. She had read about the wives in the stories doing this while their husbands watched. As she did, once again she would savor his taste in her mouth and then swallow it. His cock now looked exhausted and shiny with a coating of Samantha's spit.

All Ben could think was: "My God! What a way to wake up on a Sunday morning!"

Samantha: "Happy Sunday Ben! You just relax. I'm going to take a shower and fix us a nice breakfast. I'll come get you when it's ready."

With that she leaned over him and gave him a light kiss. Ben grabbed her and forcefully gave her a long kiss, holding her head against his, taking charge once again, as their tongues dueled in the hot wetness of their mouths. He could taste his own cum in her mouth. When they separated Samantha was breathing hard again.

Samantha: "That's enough for now young man. I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

Ben: "Thank you Samantha. Thank you very, very much. That was an unbelievably wonderful experience. You made this old man very happy."

Samantha: "And thank you Ben for last night. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it... and I don't want to!"

Samantha headed to the bathroom for her shower.

When she called Ben for breakfast he came down from her bedroom, walked up to her and put his arms around her, hugging her tightly and giving her a big, wet kiss.

Ben: "Thank you sweetie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUESDAY (2 days later)

For the remainder of Sunday and through the day on Monday, there was no more sexual intimacy between Ben and Samantha. But they now seemed to be very friendly and comfortable with each other. Ben would occasionally give her a peck on the lips or a pat on her butt. She would toy with his hair and kiss him back. This was only natural. After all, they were now lovers. Over the last few days Samantha had become very appreciative of these small gestures of affection. They were precious to her. Sadly, it wasn't something she was used to.

After lunch on Tuesday Ben asked Samantha if they could have another talk. Samantha, now much more comfortable with Ben and no longer suspicious of him, said, "Sure!"

They both sat, once again, on the sofa in the living room but this time much closer. Ben had his arm around her shoulders.

Ben: "Samantha, there are a few things that concern me and I think we need to talk about them. The first is, we have obviously enjoyed our personal time together in the bedroom a few times, and I would love that to continue, but the Pastor returns a week from today. I don't want to put you on the spot, but if you feel the same way, I would love to spend the night in your bedroom with you until your husband returns. Our lovemaking has been a highlight of my life."

Samantha: "Well, I was going to ask you the same thing. Our experiences together have been a real awakening for me, to put it mildly. I don't want to speak negatively about the Pastor, but he does not show me affection the way you seem to do, and so naturally. Also, when it comes to the bedroom, you are the exact opposite of him. You are unselfish and always seeking my pleasure above your own. That has been incredibly refreshing. You really have awakened something very personal within me. If you would like to share my bed until next Tuesday, you will be most welcome."

Ben: "Well, thank you very much Samantha. I will enjoy that very much. My other concerns have to do with the Pastor. First of all, you and I have obviously developed an affection for each other. When the Pastor returns, of course that can no longer continue. It's important that we not arouse his suspicions, so we have to return to how our relationship was before he left. Without all these expressions of affection and of course without any physical contact."

Samantha: "Yes, I was thinking about this too. I don't like it at all, but we really have no choice in the matter. He is my husband after all."

Ben: "Well, I don't want to in any way negatively affect a marriage of 17 years. It would be far better if I just left. The other thing is, about these stories. It seems to me, because these seem primarily aimed at catering to male fantasies and also because these stories present an alternative to monogamous marriage, that it would be good to know if he desires to see you in that role. For instance, I keep wondering if he left that tab on the computer open deliberately, knowing you would see it. Could it be he was trying to communicate something to you?"

Samantha: "I've thought about that also. Is he trying to tell me he would like me to experience sex with another man? Does he want to watch me have sex with another man? Is he hoping I will have intercourse with you during his absence? I haven't been able to figure it out."

Ben: "Maybe the best thing is for one of us to speak with him."

Samantha: "Oh, I could never broach that subject with him!"

Ben: "Of course I understand. Perhaps over a glass of wine I could explain to him that I don't want to offend him, but I would like to discuss something with him. I could then say that you gave me permission to use the computer and when I did I discovered these stories. I'll assure him this is not a perversion as long as both husband and wife agree. There are actually many, many couples who enjoy these experiences greatly, sometimes for just one or two encounters, other times long term.

1...345678