The Penthouse Ch. 04: John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facefucker pulled back and unloaded a mouthful of cum, then backed all the way out and painted my face with his remaining strings of cum. That set me off, as wave after wave of my orgasm washed over me. I started to try rising off the horse, until my nipples again reminded me not to. As the ripples started to calm in my body, I felt John swell in my ass, drive in deep and cum hard. That triggered my second orgasm. One very strong convulsion and ripples that kept traveling through my body. John stayed deep in my ass until I started to feel less full. John then pulled out and I felt my plug reinserted into my ass trapping his cum inside me. I was now cum filled in both ends, John's in my ass, and facefucker's in my mouth. As I laid there spent, John came up by my head and asked if I was OK. I showed him my mouthful of cum and he told me to swallow. He then took my blindfold off, and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that I was face to face with Master. It took my addled brain a moment to realize that facefucker had been Master! Master gave me the coveted "Good girl" and I thanked him for using me.

John put a large ball gag in my mouth before removing the nipple clamps. The gag muffled the resulting scream of pain to a tolerable level. John and Master unstrapped me but told me to stay still for a bit. John covered me with a blanket. I dozed off as John and Master were discussing something out of my hearing. John came back and asked if I was ready to get off the horse. I nodded and he helped me up, sat me on the edge of the platform, wrapped the blanket around me, unbuckled the gag and handed me a bottle of water. I rested and recovered as John dutifully cleaned the equipment we had just used.

When John finished, he asked if I was ready to leave the platform. "Yes, Sir" He helped me to my feet, put the blindfold back on, fastened my wrists together behind me and clipped the leash back on my plug and again ran it between my legs. I thought he was taking me home, but we walked a short distance, and I heard a door close behind us. John removed the blindfold and I realized that we were in one of the private rooms at the dungeon. Each had a bed and a bathroom with shower. He pulled me to him for a deep tongue tangling kiss. "slut, the rest of tonight is for you. No rules tonight. Remember you requested it and your Master approved." I pulled John back to me for another kiss and told him "First thing is you get out of those clothes."

I can't remember everything that happened that night, but I do recall walking funny the next couple day after having John do my ass again and that John is also very talented with his tongue and really knows his way around a cunt. The next morning we left the now empty club and met Master for lunch. Master had thoughtfully left a more appropriate yet still immodest dress for me in the private room. Unfortunately, he forgot shoes, so I was stuck in my stilettos for a casual lunch. When I told Master at lunch that John was also a swimmer, Master extended an open invitation for him to stop by for a swim and a slut whenever it was convenient. I'm looking forward to that.

Penthouse 05 - The Party

12