All Comments on 'The Perfect Alpha Ch. 02'

by TorieArcana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s an intriguing beginning and I look forward to more of the story. It would be improved by posting a bit more to read at a time, and better grammar. For instance, your use of then when it should be than.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More chapters please and longer to this is great

RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
Raven and her Parents.

So Raven is not only an Alpha Female,she is also lesbian,now the surprise at the end of this chapter has me guessing what the CIA is planning for Raven?,Are they scared that she will go rogue and start killing without mercy or are they just watching to make sure she doesn't go on a killing spree?. I need to read what happens after the CIA Agent is captured and if they plan on killing Raven or not. But this story has piqued my interest and can't wait to see what happens next.

Wolftight21Wolftight21about 1 month ago

Stupid idiot deserved to die.

She's confirmed lesbian, awesome.

Am curious about this CIA gut.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 month ago

This chapter flowed a lot better than the first, the tension and jeopardy were part of the atmosphere you generated, should you decide to edit the story at some point in the future, it may be worth giving more separation between the the end of the fight and her feelings towards her parents due to her strength and the discovery of the CIA Agent, as it is I was engrossed in the fight and the ramifications of it, then missed the feeling that something was out on the tree line, I had to go back and reread that part to see the part I’d accidentally missed, my fault but I suspect I wasn’t the only one to have to go back and check.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorieArcana@TorieArcana
I enjoy writing for fun and it relaxes me, my stories tend to come from a very active imagination and can be fueled by movies, by other writers, I never claim ownership of others peoples works. Now and then I may see the Avengers in a different story or add my own character to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES