The Perfect Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her general force of will, expectations and predilection for spanking him made him far more sensitive and in tune with her moods and expectations than a typical man would be.

His tone might reflect insolence or fearful contrition, but he demonstrated immediate obedience to her command and responded in the expected submissive fashion.

On these occasions, he was awash in shame, his face turned a bright red, he felt his chest tighten and it became hard to breath. And his penis always betrayed his need for this belittling ritual.

When she was radiant with gleeful joy, he enjoyed begging her to not spank him. They had great fun as elements of "the Game" continued to pave the way to deeper and darker alley ways.

Often "play spanking," as Michele came to think of it, was softer. In these instances, Michele spanked more gently and her tone was sometimes more nurturing and maternal. She was merely guiding her boy in a firm but loving way.

Early in the development of this highly sexualized, religious ritual, Michele stood her boy before her at the end of the spanking and asked him what he had to say for himself.

It seemed absolutely natural for Tim to explain why it was good that Michele spanked him, how much he deserved it and to thank her for the spanking. He often did this during the spanking too, but it was under duress. In this situation, it was offered freely by Tim, sometimes without prompting.

This always made Michele extra excited and she could easily spend the next two hours kissing and petting her boy toy. In time, she enjoyed going way beyond kissing. Michele had a profound sex drive.

Since they played every day, they channeled this gentle energy often, but as time went by, more and more often, Michele preferred a bit of a fight, some rebellion to put down. This became yet another variant of their play.

As this scenario developed, they found that sometimes it was exciting when the young, male ward would resist his spanking by trying to get away or fight back, as only a child could. Resistance or fighting back was absolutely feeble.

She enjoyed stalking him and physically coercing him into position for a slightly more heated bottom warming. It seemed the more obstreperous he was, the more joyous she became as she put things back in order.

The look on her face during this kind of play, absolutely terrified Tim. It was an amalgam of anger, determination and joy. She was joyfully sadistic and her heat was inescapable. He could not reconcile how frightening and beautiful she was in this play.

In these more playful and increasingly more common scenarios, she refined her baring and voice. She joyously combined lecturing, scolding and disappointment with "mean-spirited" teasing and openly expressed, predatory pleasure.

In this way, Michele was more open with her developing emotional sadism. Tim's humiliation and his defeat, aroused her like nothing else and she'd let her pleasure show at his emotional breaking.

When she played "Little Girl Disciplinarian," she loved to "discover" how much stronger she was than her adult, male babysitter whom she needed to punish.

Perhaps nothing in the world was more joyous and invigorating than a strong and determined girl realizing she was not just psychologically stronger than an adult man, but physically stronger as well. What little girl does not at least sometimes wish she were stronger than a grown man?

Forcing a grown man over her adolescent knee was in itself, a perfect moment she wished all girls could experience. She smiled as she thought of herself as a sexy Poppy Longerstocking.

Michele was so fond of his resistance as she found it all the more sporting. She enjoyed manhandling Tim. Eventually, she always gained his submissive compliance though that sometimes did not come until a certain point in the actual spanking.

It was tremendously joyful slapping resistance from him for just long enough to draw down his trousers.

She loved that but with one powerful grip, she could draw the boy, who by now had resumed his rebellious struggles, down over her knee. She loved his gently kicking legs.

She loved the rush of being the ascendant little girl who discovered what amounted to super powers!

Her reason for spanking a grown man often stemmed from the discovery of his perverted lust for her. "How dare you, I'm just an under-girl!"

It was wildly unfair, of course, but neither was in this relationship for reasons or balance or parity.

She'd pranced about in her comfies, flirting with the poor man and he only did what any straight man would do under the circumstances, he grew hard for her.

"Goodness gracious!"

Or she might have asked him to "...rub my back just a little? It's kinda stiff and achy. Do you mind?"

He'd comply, wanting to be a good babysitter, desperate to be rehired by Michele's mother, only to have his shame discovered by his beautiful, adorable, young charge. Yes, he responded physiologically, but it was not as though he'd crossed a line. He'd discover how cross she could become!

Michele appreciated that this particular play scene was a reflection and sometimes a reenactment of their individual and collective awakening and it flooded each with some of the same emotions and excitement that came from their very first spanking.

*

"Mr. babysitter man?" Her tone clued him into the dark variant of their pending adventure.

"Yes, Michele." He paused his cleaning to face her.

She was adorned in teeny-tiny, pink, knit cotton Dara the Explorer pjs that clung to her small, shapely body. Her nipples showed clearly through the tight top and just enough of her perfect bubble butt showed beneath the skin tight, micro shorts.

Every time he took her in while she sported her comfies, he felt the wind knocked out of him. He leaned back on the kitchen counter to maintain his baring.

"When you are done cleaning the kitchen, will you come to my room? I want to ask you something. Then we can play dolls."

"Oh, ah, sure. Yes, Ms. Michele."

She could see that she'd winded him and enjoyed that he'd stumbled backward into the counter. She knew she looked adorable while making big eyes and biting her lower lip. She loved that he would be staring at her sexy, bubble butt as she made her way to her room

*

"Come in," she said through the door after he knocked.

As he entered, she sprung off her bed to stand before him. "What is the matter, Ms. Michele? What can I do for you?"

"You know how much I like that you call me 'Ms. Michele' even though I'm just a little girl," she said as she slowly and continuously pivoted her hips, left hip forward then right. "It makes me feel safe cause I know you respect me. Isn't that so, Mr. babysitter?"

She was using what he thought of as her kindergarten voice. It was an amalgam of baby voice and very young girl.

Once more, her tone indicated which game they were playing tonight.

"Yes, of course, Ms. Michele."

"I'm glad I feel safe enough to ask you to help me. Will you help me?" She bit her lower lip and rotated her hips, pivoting on her ankles. She was an atomic sex kitten.

"Well, um...yes, yes, of course. I'm your babysitter and it's my job to make sure you are always comfortable and cared for."

She smiled gamely, and felt like flexing just a bit. "You don't like to say 'serve' me but you do, don't you, Timmy? Don't you enjoy serving cute, little me?"

Often Tim became lost in these games they played. He was desperate to cling to the idea they were playing a game, but Michele had a way of drawing him in so deeply to a scene that reality became something pliable. In these games, she easily brought forth his hidden self, the part of himself he did not want to look at. His chest was felt constricted and breathing became a bit challenging. He was a man and she was an under-girl. He was a pervert and she was going to expose all of it and humiliate him to his core. She would gain his submission and openly play with his deepest shame. His shame would entertain this perfect girl.

"Yes...yes, Ms. Michele," he responded quietly.

"Do you like serving little girls?" she prodded with a cutsy smile.

"No, not really."

"But don't you like serving me?"

"I um...I like taking care of you."

"But you like taking care of me. Why me, Mr. Babysitter?"

"Well, because you are special, Ms. Michele."

She lit the room with her smile. "I think it's a little more than 'taking care of.' Don't you like serving me? Don't you want me to keep you as my babysitter. I can always get my mommy to get someone else..."

"No, no, please don't! I really do! I like serving you."

She knew this was powerful control point. Her whole body tingled with the sensation of power.

"You think I'm special?"

"Yes, Ms. Michele, very special."

"Will you help me?"

"Yes, anything."

She lowered her chin and affected the most adorable pout. With her baby voice,

"Today at recess, I fell down and got hurt." She turned profile, reached back and touched her bottom with the flat of her hand. "Right here and it still hurts. Could you please rub it?"

He replied with a slow, quiet, "Yesssss."

Three feet away, Michele imagined she felt his warm breath as she knocked the wind from him. Her smile was aggressive and triumphant.

He was going to get to touch her bottom, his obsession and he felt disoriented.

She took him by the wrist and positioned him at the edge of her bed before gently pushing him on the chest, forcing him to sit. She lay over his lap with her upper body supported by the bed.

"Just gentle, little circle rubs like this." She demonstrated flat hand, circular motions on her bedspread.

His mouth hung open in naked disbelief. He was at once agog and paralyzed with uncertainty. He was a commoner being asked to fondle the Queen's Crown Jewels. It simply was not done.

With a knowing smile, "What are you waiting for, silly?"

He complied and once begun, began to come back to himself. He dared only barely trace her mounds with the flat of his hand, running it in little circles. He was sure the force was just enough to keep it from tickling. He did not dare do harder as he was certain it would demonstrate a force of will or a desire to possess. To do so would earn him real world punishment.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so nice." Michele slowly wiggled on his lap before settling herself and closing her eyes.

After three or four relaxing minutes, with her weight as the only stimulation, he became concerned he might orgasm.

As the realization dawned on him, Michele opened her eyes in alarm. "What's that? What are you doing!"

Clearly she was upset by something. Of course there was no surprise here as the whole point of the game was to peak with his punishment of misdeed.

With concern, Michele got up off his lap.

Reverently touching Michele's bottom was the highlight of his entire life. Tim was both relieved and devastated at how fleeting the experience was. The only concession to his loss was that he did not cum all over himself.

"Why are you...is your...? Why are you doing that? Stop it! That's disgusting! I'm...I'm just a little girl and your little penis is all hard! I could feel it on my leg."

"I...I didn't mean to. I'm sorry!" He was genuinely mortified. It was a game that was so much more than a game.

"Mr. Babysitter, you should be ashamed of yourself!" She sounded like a little girl playing Mommy.

"I...I am. I'm so sorry, Michele. Please...please don't tell.

"Too late now. I am. I'm telling."

Falling to his knees, he put his hands together in prayer position, "Please, Ms. Michele, please don't tell on me. I really, really want to keep being your babysitter. I'm so sorry."

Looking down at him, she slipped into confident-little-girl persona. "You want to be my babysitter because you want to keep serving me, don't you?"

"Yes," he said in defeat.

"You are in love with me, aren't you?" She just added smug to confident.

"Yes...I'm sorry."

"I'm just a little girl and you are in love with me. Ha-ha! You're a grown man and you are in love with me and I'm just a girl."

With nowhere to go, "I know, I said I was sorry. I really am, Ms. Michele."

"Well too bad for you, cause you can't be my babysitter anymore."

"But, please, Ms. Michele, please, please let me," he said beseechingly. Whenever she rejected him, even in play, he felt on the verge of a panic attack.

"But how can I ever feel safe with you again? And you need to be punished. I need to tell on you so your mommy can punish you."

"I promise, you will be safe with me. I'll never do anything inappropriate!"

"Even if that's true, you still need a punishment. How is your mother going to spank you if I don't tell on you?"

"You...you can..."

"I can what?"

Tim felt about to pass out. "You can punish me, Ms. Michele. You can...if you want?"

"Would you really let me spank you?" she said affecting what seemed real, excited disbelief.

"Yes."

"Goodness, I've always wanted to spank a boy for real! It will be like playing house with me as the mother and you as the bad babysitter! Naughty babysitters get spankings!" she declared jubilantly.

"Yeah...um, I guess so."

"Oh, I'm gonna! Come here bad boy, I can't wait to spank you!" As she began to unbutton his jeans, she began to sing Camp Town Racers, "I'm gonna spank my first big boy, doo-da, doo-da I'm gonna spank my first big boy all the doo-da-day!" The girl was giddy and feeling extremely special.

As real as it all felt to Tim, it felt real to Michele as well.

With his pants at his knees, "Look, your little penis is still hard.

Now that his erection justified the little girl getting to do what she'd always wanted to do, now that she was getting to spank a grown man, she no longer had to project offense. Smiling, "You're a bad man and you are in love with me and I can't wait to spank you! This is gonna be so fun!

"Over my knee now, bad boy, pervert." She was giddy. "I'm glad you're in love with me cause now I get to punish you! Yay!"

*

With mutual comfort and maturity, their desires evolved. Another form of play or pleasure spanking took quite a long time to negotiate and establish between them. And they continued to refine it over the course of years with one another. Although in the beginning they were not having sex, what they were into was both highly sexual and extremely deviant. Though dominant and direct, at first, Michele was still a little shy when it came down to putting voice to her deviant, sexual desires. Additionally, some intuitive, inner voice kept her from revealing her own sexual deviance. While not actually playing, Tim would have been mortified to voice any direct expression about how he wanted to be spanked. Besides, he was just living in Michele's world and he knew it.

In short order, Michele came to hunger for some greater resistance, nothing real or extreme, just a bit of fun like when she play raped him while making out. Through suggestion, praise and occasional frustrated blurt about what to do, what not to do or how it should be done, Tim learned his role. Michele began spank-raping Tim...and he was utterly enchanted by his rapist.

****

Dear Me,

What is it about spanking?!?

OK, here it is. It's like the ultimate THING1 It really is the greatest thing and I love it with all my heart. I think I'm addicted to it and I don't even care. Who needs drugs anyway?

So what's so great about it? Hmmmmmm, let me see. Like everything! Win! OK, ok, ok, let me see if I can get this.

It does a lot of things at the same time. It makes me feel super close to Tim. When he is over my lap, and I feel him and his cute, little bottom is right there under his boxers (which by the way, I'm not really sure are right for him, like I feel like boxers are for men), I feel like we are connected. I mean like really connected. It seems it is as close as we can get to actually sharing the same body...except he gets to feel all the burn and sting and not me. Happy!

So as I sit and think about this, it's pretty interesting. So here it is.

I want to own him like soooooooo badly. It's like, sometimes I want him to be my possession. It's like I want to put a collar on his soul and leash him to me.

When I have him over my knee, I kind of feel like I am as close to that as possible. And so then I feel a total power rush. It's amazing! I feel so strong. It's like I have electricity running around my whole body.

Every once in a while, like out of nowhere, I'll get goose bumps when I'm spanking him. Usually it's in the beginning, like usually right as I tell him he's getting a spanking. Can I say, I LOVE announcing his spanking?

Of course I can, it's my diary. Smiles.

But sometimes it happens in the middle, like out of nowhere. I'll be spanking away and scolding him and WOW, I get this tingle all up and down my back and arms!

How he acts when I do this is amazing! Anyway, when I spank him, my back gets really straight and every muscle in my body feels so strong and my little boobs get all super, somehow extra hard...as though they are not hard all the time! And I get special from it. Like really, really! It's pretty intense. I actually have regular orgasms while spanking Tim.

I just thought of something funny. We've never had actual sex, but Tim's already given me orgasms. Neat. Does that mean spanking is sex? I think yes. How cool is that! I think that's pretty cool. I

can't believe that I was reading about how some women never have orgasms! It's true. They go their whole life without it. That actually makes me sad for them. I think all women deserve them...unless they are bad people or something. Actually, maybe even for them. I mean like, they might be happier, better people if they had their Os everyday. Sounds like eating a cereal. Smiles.

I love orgasms and will always have them. Oh well, good for me! Pop!

So we play this big spanking game. It is soooooo much fun! I get to rape him with spanking. I call it "spank-rape" or "date-spanking" It's like what men do to women but with spanking. But Tim's the Kimberly and I'm the rapist. Oh my god, it's fun!

We don't do it all the time though (but a lot...smile). A lot of times, I like it to be sweet and tender and it's not playing. It's just me loving my boy with a sweet, warm little spanky. Mmmmmmm love that like soooooooo much! There is no pretend and it's just the two of us, just me spanking my boyfriend with love. When it's time for a spanking, he is sooooooo cute! I still spank kinda hard but when I scold him and speak down to him (that will be a whole diary entry because it is so wonderful), I sometimes like to do it with a soft gentle voice, my "poor baby voice," and not in a mocking voice either, but just with sweet love. It's my sweet, baby voice.

I was just thinking at this moment that when he's in this position, "He is MY little boy!" I guess that's why it's not mocking. He really does become my little boy and he needs sweet, poor-baby voice to feel all the love in my spanking.

That's interesting because I'm like different people when I spank him. Sometimes (a lot of times), when I spank him, I am a WOMAN and he is MY boy. Other times, I just feel like a girl spanking my boyfriend. It's kind of neat in that I get to be both and it's not acting. It's all 100% real. Maybe I'm not all woman yet and I don't think I need to be or want to be. But for sure, I've done some growing up. This relationship has done a lot for me. That seems like a whole other diary entry. My mind is just jumping all over the place. I'm a busy girl. Smiles. Time for night-night.

****

Dearest Me,

So I love to spank-rape my boy. Did I say love? I meant to say LOVE! Fun! Oh my god, I'm such a sexy, bad-girl! Laughing.