The Perfect Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, everything changes. Wham, like I'm going to punish my boyfriend. When he has an appointment with the paddle, the whole mood changes and it's like we become different people.

And I've been thinking about this. Obviously we are not becoming different people and we are not pretending either. It's just that we have like totally different sides of who we are.

When Tim's earned a spanking, I get really serious. Because it is serious. He needs to obey! He needs to be a good boy. I am serious about my expectations of Tim and when he forgets or gets sneaky or thinks I'm just going to be suddenly OK with him not doing as he is told, then he has another thing coming.

So today was a typical example of what I'm talking about. It was a normal Saturday afternoon. Earlier we were having a great day. We went for a walk on the beach and held hands and just talked about stuff and it was lovely. So then we are at home and I'm watching some TV while he's doing laundry and some other chores that needed to get done and suddenly, things are way not lovely.

So I go in the bathroom and what do I find? Yes, he's left the toilet seat up...again! It's not like I haven't given him warnings because I have! This will not do. I will not have this and I needed to make him understand. It's not like I think he did it on purpose, but he can be forgetful. I will change him.

And right there, he went from happy, good boyfriend to naughty, little boy. And I went from happy-happy, relaxed girlfriend to serious, adult woman and it happened that fast.

And the thing is, I know that is part of who I am, and I'm discovering a BIG part of who I am, but sometimes it can still surprise me.

Tim was scared because he knew he messed up and he knew he was going to get it. This is punishment. I know I'm punishing Tim and I'm very, very serious about it. This spanking was for his own good because he simply has to learn. So there I am, a grown woman spanking my boy.

What is so weird about it is how much I enjoy it. I might be a little bit mad, but I'm enjoying myself. It feels so good and right because I know I'm helping Tim to be a better boyfriend. So it feels good. It feels natural. It's clear to me that discipline through slapping, spanking and scolding is a very natural and beautiful expression of my love for my boy. It's a passionate, hot love.

He was/is at this point, VERY distressed. He's scared and his butt is on fire! It feels right...but it can also kind of get me in the mood. Even though I'm a little mad, I kind of get special. I think that's just because we do it so much for fun and sex that I can't help it. Neither can he.

Whenever I'm going to punish him, he gets all hard. It kind of pisses me off too. And I'm glad to say that once I really start to punish him, sometimes that big dick does not stay hard.

Yet sometimes I'm a selfish girl and want it to stay hard. I guess we are both confused about it. Even though I'm serious about punishment, I still want his dick to want to be spanked by me.

It's funny, I can be so focused on his punishment and wanting him to be soooooooo sorry for what he's done ... and at the same time, be silently cheering his hard cock on. "Stay hard for me, little guy!" Laughing.

Most of the time it does. Yet even if he stays hard he does NOT like these spankings. These spankings are punishment and they hurt badly. His squeals and whimpers are like nothing!

But once it's over and he's settled down, I want my boy. Usually I want to love him and shower him with affection. I try not to too soon though because I don't want to confuse him. He needs to know what he did wrong and he needed a real punishment.

But in an hour or so... Smiles! And to be clear, sex between us is just kissing and touching and snuggling. Oh, and spank rape! LOVE it! My relationship and my life are so perfect!

I am boyfriending him so perfectly!

****

Donna was thrilled when Tim suddenly volunteered to be Michele's babysitter for free on the weekends. She felt a little guilty for accepting, but Tim would not accept even a nominal payment. As scary as things were for young people these days, Donna could not refuse Tim's generous offer.

He explained that Michele was actually a much better writer than he was and that she'd been helping him pass his composition class. This was the least he could do for the family. And with that, the two were together for hours a day, no less than five days a week.

Though inappropriately young, Donna thought Tim was kind of hot. She wondered if her daughter could even see that. She took comfort in Michele's innocence.

****

One of Michele's favorite benefits of the relationship was having Tim drive her to school every morning. They'd arrive early and hang out in the quad, Tim always dutifully at her side.

Often she sat with Tanya chatting away while Tim held her backpack. He would not leave until the bell rang and he walked her to her first period. She loved kissing him goodbye.

One thing was clear even if it was never discussed: Tim was being shown off and this lent Michele instant and unimaginable social status.

She consciously enjoyed feeling pretty, cute and sexy in front of all the other ever watchful girls. It gave her a sense of confidence and superiority. Although Michele never had any need to be a part of the in-crowd, she gained immediate respect and credibility among the most popular and pretty girls in school, even the echelon eight girls. Girls showed her deference and asked her opinion often, especially as it related to guys.

****

Dear Diary,

Tim really is a good boyfriend. Everyday, he drives me to school and picks me up. In the mornings he is a gentleman and behaves perfectly. He's mostly quiet and speaks when spoken to. I like that because I enjoy this time connecting with Tanya.

Also, I think he's just a little bit scared. That's a good thing for him to be. Win! I'm proud of him. The first week at school, we were kinda the buzz because everybody was talking about us, but it's just like normal now. I like it better that way. Really liking my new life. Sleepy-head night-night

****

Tim was in love with Michele and of course wanted to be with her, but he was still conflicted. Over-school boys simply did not date girls in her echelon. And he could not get over her age. Michele didn't really lord over him in front of her peers, but that was largely because she did not have to. He was so acutely terrified that she would put him in his place in front of a bunch of under-girls, that he did his best to please her when in public. He was keenly aware of what he did and said while in public with Michele and felt a lot like her boyfriend and a little like a limo driver slash butler.

And Michele did not want to take him to the woodshed in front of everybody, but neither did she mind the girls at school knowing she kept her boy on his toes.

One morning the prettiest, most popular girl in the whole school, a girl 2 echelons above Michele named Jessica Ford approached Michele seeking advice. She was irritated with her boyfriend who did not always show her the respect and attention she wanted.

Michele went on to explain how Jessica needed to lay down the law and simply explain to her guy how things were going to be from then on. "Don't be afraid to just say it. Guys need that. Be super direct. But be clear about what you want, what your expectations are."

She needed to keep her guy "in his place" and that she should "happily leave him", if he did not accept a relationship on her terms. It seemed to Michele that Jessica had lost sight of her gorgeous looks and or somehow lost touch with the power that afforded the girl.

"Start by getting him all excited. You're so pretty that will be easy for you. Get him really, really worked up... Then suddenly stop kissing him and tell him you are thinking about breaking up with him. But be calm, almost concerned for him. No matter what, do NOT do any sex stuff...or you will lose."

Jessica smiled, genuinely refreshed and extremely encouraged by what the young, confident Michele had to say. She knew it would work with her guy. When she thought about what Michele said, it seemed like the most obvious thing to do.

"A lot of times, they just need to be taught a lesson. If you teach him this lesson, he'll respect you. If you don't, some other girl will."

Several times during this conversation, Jessica glanced over at Tim wondering what kind of lesson Michele taught her cute, older boyfriend.

God, he really is a man! Got to be echelon 18 or 19.

More to the point, how did she teach him a lesson?

Michele knows things.

Michele laughed, "Oh my god, Timmothy, could you ever imagine behaving like Jessica's boyfriend?"

"Uh, no, no," he said, quickly distancing himself from such foolishness.

"Sometimes boys need a good spanking. Timmy works very hard to be a good boy."

Tim's face flushed deep red and he wanted to die. Michele's words were very calculated and she enjoyed watching Jessica appraise Tim with a smile.

The pretty girl could not help but admire Michele and wonder just what Michele meant. Was she being literal? She'd just blatantly humiliated him for show and he took it.

Judging by his reaction, Jessica thought she might be. Could she actually spank him? She can't mean it like that. Could she? How else could she keep the much older boy, so well behaved?

He stays quietly at her side and focuses on her. Perfect. It seems he knows not to interrupt or give his opinion. Again, perfect. She's all that matters to him. He behaves perfectly. Want it. Oh my god, I want to go shopping with a boy like that! We'd be like, perfect and everybody would see me!

Mixing two of her favorite things: an attentive boyfriend with shopping made Jessica suddenly realize she was getting very horny. "Do you...do you ever take him shopping?"

*

Michele knew that by lunch time, every girl who was anybody, would know how she spoke of her boyfriend in front of Jessica. Michele was soon the envy of every girl in the school.

****

Their time alone was amazing to Tim, yet extremely frustrating. He simply adored the hours of kissing they did and the spanking drove him mad with love.

Yet he needed more. He was a man and his body was screaming with pent up need. His blockers stopped working years ago.

The problem was that Michele was in no hurry to advance their relationship sexually. She seemed to really like kissing but at her age, she was obviously still on her blockers. Even if she was not (and he hated even considering what she really was to him):

...in charge of me, and she's only one hundred twenty three! Even if the tables were turned, and he was the one who called the shots:

...like it is supposed to be!

...he would not be able to coerce an under-girl or a woman of any age, into intercourse. The very idea gave him the creeps. His sense of the creeps only crept deeper when he considered her age.

Before this relationship really got off the ground, he was telling himself that he was going to go out and just fuck some girl if for no other reason than to rid himself of his virginity.

He'd been so close with Mindy! It was no less a shame to him than when he learned that Tiffany and Brad were having sex. Not that Tiffany mattered to him anymore, but he did still see she and Brad on campus and it was pretty clear that they were sleeping together. It not only reminded him of his shame, it reminded him that he was still a virgin.

I'm still just a boy among men...men who are younger than me.

Not having experienced sex and specifically fucking indicated to Tim that he was less advanced than many guys a lot younger than himself. Being a virgin gave him boyhood status when his "peers" were becoming men. Internally, he questioned whether or not he could be truly equal to a guy his age or younger that was having sex. God, he wanted to FUCK so badly and he had no idea when that would be.

***

Michele loved massage and discovered Tim was sort of a natural at giving them.

She did not really have much of an interest in giving them because it seemed like a lot of work, and, well, she could not think of a single good reason why she should massage Tim. The thought would never have occurred to her. But he was good at giving them and getting better and that's all that really mattered.

Sometimes she liked it before they played and sometimes after and often it was central to their play. Massage was how her conquered bitch expressed his requisite devotion.

One day Tim was shocked when Michele suddenly pulled off her t-shirt. He could not stop staring at her very small breasts and large, swollen nipples. They might have been more nipple than breast but he was absolutely captivated. They were beautiful and amazed him!

It seemed to Michele that she was a bit of an outlier. At 123 years old, her blockers just stopped working. After researching the topic thoroughly, she found no other case on record in which this had happened. The blockers did not completely stop working as she still took them and by doing so, her sex drive was partially reduced.

One thing that was interesting was to discover then when she was 12 and went on the blockers like everybody else, the compound stunted her breast development a little. She'd always had a very small chest. She thought her breasts were more like swollen nipples than anything else and she hated them.

Girls her age with full breasts seemed so proud of them. They were on blockers, did not want sex but enjoyed the appreciative attention they got from men and boys just because of how they looked. Michele was envious.

Her small breasts always made her feel self conscious as they brought her, she imagined, the wrong kind of regard. It seemed her nipples were constantly erect and people were always looking.

It turned out that the blockers seemed to have interfered with her development because as they began to stop working, her breast began to bud some more.

Michele realized that when her Michele's small breast growing, they sometimes ached, and since she had her own masseur, she realized there was no reason not to take advantage.

She directed him to use cocoa butter while he very gently massaged slow circles over her young, budding breasts. After about fifteen minutes of this, she required him to just use gentle, upward stokes which she liked not only because they felt good, but also made her nipples ever so slightly point upward. She thought they looked pretty that way.

So did Tim.

Although it was sexual for Michele, it was really just a relief from aching that she began to treat herself to every day.

Every day, he'd start on her feet, move to her legs, then her back and arms and then he'd do her breasts. At minimum, and usually more, she'd enjoy an hour of massage every day.

For Tim it was profoundly sexual and unbeknownst to either of them, it taught them the importance of body worship.

Yeah, massage was good.

Tim's focus on her body and specifically her physical pleasure, became very important to Michele. First of all, it felt wonderful. Also, it seemed to make him more in tune with her. He seemed to developing a real intuitive feel for her body and what she liked.

She appreciated that he was so intensely focused on her while touching her and that he read every nuanced signal that her body offered him. It was as though her body was speaking to him and he was a very good listener.

Further, it was important because it aroused them both. Michele loved this and loved it all the more because it felt free. In other words, she felt not the least obligation to give him anything in exchange. She knew that touching Michele, Her pleasure, was his reward. Though his desire seemed to grow and grow (which to her was a truly wonderful thing,) his need never inspired him to put any sort of pressure on her.

Very gently, almost apologetically, he'd ask for sexual reciprocation and she smilingly rebuffed him. And that was the end of that.

All the more important was that the more he touched her, the more he desired her, which afforded her all the more power over him. Letting him touch and pleasure her gave her more power over him, because it just made him want to do it more. She controlled what he needed: her pleasure and resultant approval and made him more valuable to her.

To him, it felt like need. To her, it felt like dependence.

How pretty. T

o Michele, that was beautiful and perfect.

The more he serves me, the more he needs to serve me.

Sometimes it was fun to keep her body from him and watch him come undone! His desperation for her, was most pleasing and struck Michele as appropriate.

*

Dear Me,

I so love my body. How cool is that? Like so very!

First, I've come to a better understanding of how good it can feel. Letting Tim touch me is simply wonderful.

But there is more to it. The more he touches me, he hornier he gets and the hornier he gets, the more submissive he gets. My body has a magic power! Omg, love my body! So happy!

He works on me for like and hour and then he's like totally spaced out and he actually limps around the house for the rest of the night. I asked him if he was ok and he said fine and he had no injuries and I'm all, like what's up with that?

So I asked Cindy and she told me about blue balls. Oh my god, hilarious! Touching me makes him want me so badly that his balls literally hurt. I'm sorry, but that's magic. I want it to be my mission to make his balls hurt every single day. That thought alone, making his balls ache and burn with terrible need for me, arouses me wonderfully and really makes me the happiest girl! Oh my, what joy!

My life is so good! Hurting him there makes me feel so Special! Kitty's getting hot! Mmmmmmm!

*

Eventually, Michele thought it would be neat to try letting Tim suck on her nipples just as gently as he massaged them. There was no doubt it turned them both on tremendously and it became a normal part of their afternoons.

Michele happily took it no further than suckling while Tim's balls ached horribly! As much as it hurt, he could not wait to suckle Michele as he craved the physical and emotional connection he felt at her hard, young nipples. Gently suckling, he felt so emotionally attached to her, so needy, so connected and so cared for.

For Michele, the gentle sucking was a nice relief from the aching and it turned her on.

She especially liked how he quietly moaned and softly whimpered as he suckled her.

That's the sound of need. I am a woman. I might only be 123, but I'm a woman!

She enjoyed mothering her hot, needy, little boy.

That's my baby-boy.

Michele loved that she was nurturing his dependence like a wicked mother figure.

It's not really wicked though, cause I care about him for real. But maybe a little wicked...good wicked. Mmmmmm

Michele liked him to go super light and super gentle because she did not want her nipples to desensitize.

Every once and a long while, Tim became just a little too enthusiastic in his suckling. Michele discovered the perfect response. Grabbing him by the hair she pulled his loving mouth off her nipple and abruptly slapped his beautiful face.

"Gentle," she'd softly admonish.

She found that turned her on so much, she often found a need to slap Tim during this loving ritual.

She found she thrilled at slapping him with tender care. There was something so exciting about embracing her love and affection for Tim while voicing it as a hard, sharp and intimate slap.

Although startling and often frightening, Tim knew she would not slap him if she did not care. His heart swooned and his cock pulsed after a good slap.

God, she's perfect.

The whole relationship was altering the way Michele viewed her changing body. She used to hate being flat and then hated when she started budding. She hated looking like a little girl when all her peers had full breasts, but she suspected that she'd not like when she was fully developed. The leers she got were enough to make her want her old body back.

1...45678...14