The Perfect Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine looked up at her father she had tears in her eyes. "Father I don't know. I'm not even sure of what was happening. All I do know is it isn't you're fault you raised me the best you could and I don't hold it against you that you never married after mother past on."

At that point Mark spoke up "Mr.Anderson it is not totally you're daughters fault. I want to marry her. She is so beautiful and I want her to be my wife."

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. "After you come on my land and disrespect me like you did, you expect me to just give you my blessing and my daughter. I don't think so. Do you even love my daughter?"

It seemed like forever to Katherine before he answered. "Yes I love you're daughter." He grinned at her. "That isn't the way I wanted to tell you for the first time that I love you but now I've said it."

"Katherine do you want to marry him?" Then as an after thought he added "I would also like to know if anything like this has ever happened before?"

Katherine was appalled her father would even think that of her. "No father nothing like that has ever happened before. I don't know what came over me this time or it wouldn't have happened, but yes I do want to marry him."

Her father stood silent for the longest time. "I wasn't going to say anything to anyone but this is what we are going to do. I've planned for a while that after you were married I would go on a ship to see different places before I got to old to enjoy it. I have decided Katherine I will leave next week."

Mark and Katherine smiled at each other. They thought they had got their wish until her father spoke.

"I have decided Katherine will join me. If you two really love each other you can wait about a year."

Katherine spoke first "Father I can't believe you are doing this to me. You're the one that is in such a hurry to get me married. Now that I found someone I want to marry you don't want me to do it."

"Mr.Anderson will you please change you're mind?"

"No! I won't if you two can get along without each other for some months then still want to get married when we get back that's when I will give my blessings. It will give you both some time to think about all this. Maybe I was wrong to rush you into marrying anyway. Now let's go to bed so we can get some rest, it is pretty late. Mark you can stay in the room next to mine and no trying to see each other or I will arrange it so we leave tomorrow."

Katherine was lying in bed an hour later thinking about to day's events. She liked some of the things he was doing to her at the pond. It was all very new to her. She just really did not want to leave with her father, but she had no choice.

Down the hall Mark was thinking about her leaving to. It didn't really matter to him, but he would make a big deal out of it for her father anyway. He just wanted to marry her. He wanted her body and her money.

Chapter Five

The next morning Katherine woke early. She got dressed as fast as she could without compromising her looks too much. She was trying to make sure she got downstairs before Mark left.

When she walked in to the dining room Mark was setting there with her father. She smiled at herself. "Morning father, morning Mark, how did you sleep?" She asked as she took her seat beside her father.

Mark answered her first "I slept fine Katherine. I've been talking to you're father trying to get him to change his mind about you going with him. How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine. Father have you changed you're mind?" She had her fingers crossed under the table hoping that he had.

Her father looked at her a minute then said "No daughter I haven't, but I have agreed to let Mark come and see you everyday till we leave. He has my permission to be here as early as he wants and to stay until bedtime. He can't stay the night though."

"We'll have to settle for that Katherine. I don't mind as long as I get to see you."

She thought she was lucky that he wanted to spend every last minute with her that he could. He was so sweet, and then she looked at her father "Thank u for that much since u won't change your mind."

"Michael if Katherine wants to can we go riding?" Mark asked.

"Can we go father? Please! Please! Please!" Katherine begged.

"I don't mind as long as you are careful and back for lunch. I also don't want a replay of what happened last night between you two. If I see or find out any other way I will never let you get married or see each other again."

Katherine and Mark excused themselves from the table. They went riding that day. They walked around the land. Katherine showed Mark how much property her father owned. They had lunch and supper with her father. After supper he left.

The rest of the week Katherine was with Mark from early in the morning until late after supper. Michael didn't like it but he knew by the end of the week he would have Katherine away from the man.

Katherine started packing the night before they were supposed to leave. She was going to miss Mark. She thought she had fallen in love with him. All she knew was she couldn't wait till the trip was over and she could marry him.

Mark was supposed to go to the dock with them the next morning to see them off. He said he wanted to spend every last minute he could with her.

He was there the next morning just like he said he was going to be. All three rode in silence most of the way.

When they got to the docks they had five minutes to say good-bye. Mark shook hands with Michael. "Sir I hope you have a safe journey."

He hugged Katherine "I'll miss you everyday. Come back to me safely my dear. I want you back just the way you are."

"I'll miss you to Mark. I'll write you as often as I can. Bye, I will be thinking of you."

Katherine and her father got on the ship. She waved bye to him for as long as she could see him.

Mark thought to himself as the ship left that he was glad to see her go. Now he could stop acting. He didn't love her at all. He had to keep that little secret to himself. Now he could rest. This past week he had wore him self out putting on an act for her father.

When he had told her father to have a safe journey he meant that. He didn't want anything to happen to the old man before he married Katherine.

Now he had to go find a woman that could take care of him. His whole body hurt especially his balls. He had gotten a good look at Katherine's breast before she left. After playing with her all week he needed a release.

Katherine's father was never so glad to leave a man behind as he was Mark. Just knowing that miles were being put between him and his daughter made him feel better. He didn't know why but he hated that man. There was just a feeling of disgust when he saw Mark look at his daughter. He was hoping that putting some distance between them that she would change her mind. He prayed anyway that would happen because he did not believe he could leave all his land to Katherine if she was married to him. He would rather give it to the government first.

Chapter Six

When they pulled out of the dock Katherine was upset and happy at the same time. She was upset because she didn't want to leave Mark behind. On the other hand she was getting to do a lot of traveling.

Two hours later when they were unpacking in their rooms Katherine decided she would make the best of the trip. She wasn't sure how much longer her father would be around and when he was gone she wanted memories of him.

For the next two months she had fun with her father. They travel all along the coast of Italy. The captain was stopping at almost every port.

One morning Katherine's father came by to talk to her. She answered his knock at the door. "Hello father how was your night? Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Katherine, I did. Darling I was wondering if you would like to join me. We will have breakfast and wonder around some of the little booths they have in town, since we dock this morning."

"I would love to father. I have a letter I want to mail why we are out. It's just to let him know we are fine."

Her father couldn't believe they had been gone two months and she was still sending letters home to him. He often wondered what Mark was doing.

While they were out her father bought her the most exciting necklace. It was ruby and sapphire with little diamonds in it. They also got her a new dress. It was ruby colored at the bottom. The sleeves and around the breast were emerald. The neckline came down into a v-neck. The v ended in the center of her breast. A long the neck were real sapphires. The back of the dress had pearls that criss crossed her back. It came shy of her ass. She thought it was so lovely, revealing but lovely. After they got back to the ship she told her father "Thank you for everything today father."

He smiled at her "It wasn't a problem at all. I enjoy spending money on my daughter. I will leave you to freshen up for lunch. I'll be at the table in a half hour waiting on you."

Meanwhile at home Mark had been in and out of the saloons for the past two months. He was also in and out of women's bed. He didn't care about anything as long as he became a rich man. He was going to do that by marrying Katherine. He didn't love her at all but who ever said he had to with all the money she had coming to her on her father's death. When her letters came he only opened them to find out if the old man was still alive or if they were coming home early. After he got through reading them they went in the fire.

Back on the ship there seemed to be a disturbance. Katherine and her father weren't sure what it was. They all got up and started to the stairs. Someone stopped them. It was a real scruffy looking man. No one had ever seen him on board before.

After him there were about twelve men. This is when the man that seemed to be in charge stepped forward and looked around.

He said "I would like it if everyone went back to you're tables. If all of you do what you are told no one will get hurt." He started walking around the room. Examining everybody that he passed to see if any one had any jewelry. If they did he would stop and look at them then finish walking around the room. He seemed to look at everything. No matter how big or small any object appeared to be.

Chapter Seven

One of the men walked over to the tall one. "What do you want us to do?"

The man said "Don't touch anything, split the men into groups to get the rest of the passengers. Have them to open every cabin door. I want everyone up here. Put some of the men guarding the doors to make sure nobody leaves this room. I'll walk around."

Katherine was worried. She was wearing a lot of jewelry; most of it was all new. All the people were watching this man walk around the room. Everybody was waiting to see if he was going to pick their jewelry or someone else's.

He stopped at many different people. He took everything they had. His men started bringing in the other passengers. One woman was wrapped in a bed sheet. The tall man looked at her and the man standing beside her with nothing on. "I guess my men caught you in the middle of something. Don't worry young lady you and you're husband can finish after we leave."

A man stepped forward from the group that had been dining. "That is my wife sir. I don't know who the man is."

The tall man just smiled "I guess you're wife isn't the best to have around. She looks to be a slut."

The husband just looked at him. "I believe you are right. She claimed to have a headache; I never thought she was doing this, now I know. Thank you for opening my eyes." He walked over and slapped his wife.

"I want all of you to move over there with the rest of them." He had them separated into two different groups. As he would take everything away he would have you move over to the other group.

He came to one of the young lady's Katherine had become friends with. She was a year older than Katherine. The lady's name was Beverly. He walked a complete circle around her. "I'm not only going to take your possessions I am going to take you also. He grabbed her by the arm and jerked her over to one of his men. "Here hold on to her until I am done with the rest of them Steven."

"Yes sir".

He finished his walk through the crowd taking anything that looked to have some value to it. Katherine and her father were in the last twenty people. He came up to her. She lowered her eyes and he smiled. He walked around her three times and he stopped behind her. He whispered in her ear "You are a very beautiful woman more so than that one over there. You also have a more womanly shape that you seem to let hang out. Like you are begging any man that comes along to touch and pleasure you. I want you for myself. I will give the other one to my men. They will enjoy new flesh."

Katherine begged "Please don't take me! Please I don't want to go with you."

He rubbed his hands over her face and breast. "I wouldn't leave you for anything." That is when he pushed her over to one of his other men to hold on to her.

Her father stepped forward "Don't take my daughter. I'll give you everything you want just please don't take her. Just leave her alone."

The young man smiled "I'm getting everything you have and her."

That is when her father stepped forward and grabbed his arm. He turned around to look at her father. "Listen to me old man you would be better off if you let go. Now go over there and set down with the rest of them before you get hurt."

Her father held on and said "Take me with you. I'm worth more money. As soon as we get to a town somewhere I'll turn all of my money over to you."

That is when the tall man jerked his arm loose knocking her father to the floor. "You see old man you can give me money but you're daughter can give me pleasures. Then I can sell her for a good sum of money after I'm through fucking the hell out of her. Then I will have what you offer and what I want money and her."

Her father got to his feet then threw a punch, but he missed. The man punched her father three times. You could see his head snap back with each punch. When he was done her father did not get up. He just lay still on the floor.

Katherine started struggling trying to get loose. She yelled at the man. He wouldn't even look at her. He just said to everyone "Listen to me. Do as we say or you will be like him or worse even." He turned to Katherine "If you try anything I will kill him."

He and some of his men took Katherine and Beverly to go search the cabins. He ordered the rest of the men to stay with the passengers and guard the doors. He called to one of the men and then said to Katherine loud enough for everyone to here "If you try to escape I will give this man the order to kill you're father."

They went from room to room taking whatever they wanted no matter whom it belonged to. Katherine was so scared she was shaking. She didn't know what this man was going to do to her or the other young lady. She heard what he had told her father he was going to do. The thought of all those vile things made her sick to her stomach.

That is when she heard one of the men talking to the big tall man. So she listened as close as she could.

"Craig we have only five rooms left to check. What do you want us to do with the wenches?" asked the man he had called Steven before.

"I want you to put them in the boat with everything else we are taking. I can get a lot of gold out of them."

At this point is when she got a good look at him. He had brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a very dark tan. He looked strong but you couldn't see any muscles on his chest for the baggy shirt he wore. You could see the muscles in his legs and butt cheeks. His pants were black leather and form fitting. If she had met him under different circumstances she would have thought he was a very handsome man. At this point in time is when she started wishing that Mark was there. She didn't know what he could have done to help but him being close would have made her feel better.

Craig was walking from room to room. If he saw something he wanted he just took it. At this point he didn't know why he had decided to take both women. Before he had just taken one woman to sell into slavery. He tried to make himself think he was taking both of them for the money.

He just knew that the brunette with the green eyes was simply beautiful. She had big firm tits, a nice round ass, and a good-sized mouth. He knew why he had taken her, but he was trying to tell himself after he did what he wanted with her he could sell her to the highest bidder. He wouldn't want her anymore.

An hour later he was getting everybody on boats. He put the women on the boat with him. He gave orders that when he got half way to the ship the two men he was leaving behind to get the men guarding the doors and start for the ship. They were to destroy the small boats of the steamer so the male passengers couldn't come after the women.

He didn't want anything to get in the way of him doing exactly what he wanted to the emerald-eyed beauty.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Katherine was real scared. Beverly sat behind her. Both women's hands were tied behind their backs. She did not understand why this man had taken both of them. She was also worried about her father. She could still see the images of that big brute of a man hitting her father. Then she pictured him still on the floor not moving. He had probably killed her father.

Finally they got to the man's ship. The man started giving orders; it seemed to her that is all he ever did. All the men did exactly what he had told them to do without hesitation. He pulled Katherine up to face him. She stood up and looked at him in the eye.

He told her "Walk up to the front of the boat. Both men will pick you up and hand you to somebody in the ship. He waited but she never moved. Beverly had done moved to the front to obey him. He asked Katherine "Why aren't you moving?"

"I don't want to. I would rather you threw me over board as to have you or you're men to touch me. You took me away from my father then tied my hands. Then you think I'm going to do what you want me to. I don't think so."

The man looked down at her for a few seconds and then out of no where he reached down a grabbed her. He threw her over his shoulder like she was a sack of flour. He packed her to the front of the boat. The whole time she was kicking and screaming.

The men were all looking at each other. None of them could believe that Craig was putting up with a woman treating him like this. The last one that showed him disrespect and fought got the hell beat out of her on the spot. All the men got to have turns with her after he got through with her. As soon as they docked she was sold to a man who liked to torture women through sex.

All the men got to watch what he did. He fucked the hell out of her. Then he took this big long piece of metal that had spikes sticking up and rammed it in the pussy. He poured grease on her. He also made her suck on his dog's dick. While she did this he took a hot poker and rammed it up her ass. Most of the men can still hear her screaming. The men stayed docked three days as they were getting ready to ship out word had reached them that the whore had died.

Craig lifted Katherine up to one of the men. She recognized him as the one they called Steve. "Set her down up there. When I get done down here I will take care of her."

Steven turned around to set her down and decided to talk to her. "Lady don't hit him. Just do everything he tells you to do no matter what. It will make you're life on board this ship a lot easier. It won't be pleasant but it will be much better than if you fight him."

Steve took her over and tied her to a post. There was a little cabin across from it and the door was opened. She looked in and saw a woman on her knees and was completely naked. She heard two men talking. "I guess you should have pleased the boss man better. If you would have none of us would be able to touch you. Now we can do what ever we want with you."