All Comments on 'The Perfect Secretary'

by peachknight

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
A really good first submission

Thank you for posting it for us and welcome to Literotica. I found your story very readable if a little clunky in places -- but that will improve as you write more, and I sincerely hope you will. Well done, Happy Christmas, and please have four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Her majesty needs an editor- badly

Tough to read.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Good, I liked it

However, 'They felt contempt to just watch the ceiling.' Did you really mean that?

peachknightpeachknightover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, favorites, and votes

It means a lot to me that so many people like it and this story is so well received. Apparently arrogance is my downfall when I thought I wouldn't need an editor or more than one or two proofreads. This definitely means I will be writing more and you haven't seen the last of PeachKnight. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
May I be Your Secretary?

Wonderful story that has me excited. I would love to serve you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved it - Mistress. ; )

SubstantiallyYoursSubstantiallyYoursover 9 years ago

Nicely done! Sure, some editing will help, but you have a wonderful touch. There are scenes in which you describe the action and there are scenes in which you live the action. The latter are terrific, the former a bit clunky. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best one I've read in a while

I'll be looking forward to your work, and this would make a great series!

BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotover 8 years ago
First time

It's the very first time I give a femdom story 5*. One of the best stories I've read in the last months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

The exact kind of office fantasy I would want to be in :)

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
Great story..

Thanks for the Xmaa present, sorry I only got to read it now.

mBrowmBrowabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very nice, especially as a first Literotica submission!

mBrowmBrowabout 7 years ago
More

On reflection, yes PeachKnight, your story is ripe for extension! Drawing from your expressed interests in "Domination, Mind control, Magic," Dominant Sarah could reveal a mischievous or evil streak, tease & torture her slave(s) with subtle magic, build a small harem, and give your readers a great run ... all with the gentle assistance of your editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!

Out of the blue after one week without any hints he is her slave??? Even its a fantasy it have to be believable!!!

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Good one!

I liked your story, the idea of it.

Shame you didn't write more, either continue this story line or write another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just the right amount of domination and wholesomeness. Thank you! Pity that the author has not written since but will keep waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good prmise.

But lacks details. Sex scenes start, move, and end too fast.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous