The Perfect Woman

Story Info
I would like you to meet my idea of the perfect mate.
1.1k words
4.32
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
899 Followers

I thank my man Randy for naming this story -- but I believe the better title would be 'The Perfect Man'.

I'll start with some statistics: I'm eighteen years older than Randy; stand five foot four; weigh one hundred eighty pounds, and I have a 44EE rack. Yes, I'm considered a BBW, but my man loves my hefty thighs and my large nipples which are almost permanently hard. Randy loves sucking and teasing my extremely sensitive nubs and I don't mind that at all because I get really worked up and I've come many, many times when he concentrates on them.

I'd say I'm good-looking -- I get my share of admiring glances from the opposite sex -- but I'm not a raving beauty, though I rock in a nice dress that shows off my bust. And I definitely have a few dresses that do just that!

Mostly I wear house dresses but sometimes I choose a skirt and blouse. Occasionally, I substitute the blouse with a tube top or halter. Whatever the top I wear, I always make sure my large milk jugs are easily accessible for my man.

I wear panties when I'm cycling but other than that, Randy has complete access to both my holes down there. Any time he wishes, I lay back in a chair or sofa and spread my fat thighs, letting him do to me anything he wants.

At weekends, I don't dress at all, unless he requests it, or we are expecting company, which is rare as he likes to keep me to himself.

There isn't a single place on my body that I've not felt his hot steamy cum squirting on me. We've been making love for a long time now and all he has to do is ask, and I'll be ready in seconds. I had my tubes tied to prevent pregnancy, so my body is available for fun. And Randy makes sure I have fun, too.

~~~~~~

I spend my days taking care of our home. I received a large inheritance some time back which allows me to live without working. Our home is paid for and we have no outside debt. Randy is studying accountancy in college and will be going for his CPA soon.

I love working around the home, cooking our meals and keeping the place clean and tidy. I must add, in fairness, that Randy cleans up after himself and does it very well. I like to say he was raised properly!

He is also an excellent fuck, the best I have known. Not that I have a lot to compare him to. I confess I asked him a couple of times if he would consider bringing home someone to fuck me.

But Randy is very possessive about me: "You're all mine, and I'm keeping it just like that."

That pleases me on several levels -- but, if he should ever change his mind and ask me to fuck someone else, I wouldn't hesitate to fulfill his request.

The reality is anytime Randy wants sex, I assume whatever position he wishes. I never complain; I encourage him.

For a long time now, whenever Randy got home, I would be waiting there on my knees. Within seconds of him opening the door, he would have his cock halfway down my throat. Or sliding into one of the holes between my legs.

My throat would be good and tight and he always came quickly. But I knew he would soon recover and want more so I didn't mind his first salvo. I would always await his orders: sometimes he was hungry, but mostly he was horny and wanted to fuck first.

My cunt was ready for him at nearly every given moment. But sometimes he wanted to fuck my huge jugs and I always had baby oil handy. Similarly, when he wanted to fuck my ass, I had anal lube all around the house, although he was very respectful and thoughtful about fucking my ass. He gave me advanced warning so I could prepare for him -- and I eagerly inserted a butt plug.

I really didn't care where he fucked me, what hole he wanted to fill, as long as he gave me what I want -- his cock!

~~~~~~~~

How it all started between us was quite unusual. And mostly down to me.

I'd recognized that Randy was a very curious young man. It didn't matter what I wore, he tried to see what was underneath.

I finally gave in.

One night, I went to my bedroom and came back naked. I sat, displaying myself for his pleasure and he was transfixed for such a long time.

Eventually, I told him to come to me. I held his head and brought it to my chest, encouraging him to suckle my nipples, one after the other. I let his hands roam between my fat thighs until his fingers found the folds of my pussy. I let him explore my body and it wasn't long before he started finger-fucking my pussy.

A short time later, I lay on my back and took his long, fat cock into my mouth while he continued fingering me. I pulled him deep into my mouth and felt his first cum slide down my throat.

Being a young buck, it took him no time before he was ready to fuck. Great! one of my other holes. I rolled over onto my hands and knees and soon felt his cock pushing into my pussy. I called out, "Fuck me hard... fuck me really, really hard."

He did.

He also slapped my ass so hard he could watch it shake and wobble while my hanging tits swung back and forth with each of his powerful thrusts. They also banged together, making a clapping sound. It was one of the best hours of my life to that date.

What made it extra special was the fact that I'd taken his virginity. I knew that because we'd always been close, and he'd shared what he was doing and who with. I was aware that some younger girls were sniffing around him but I had looked forward to popping his cherry myself.

I hadn't had a man in years before that day and Randy hadn't been with a woman. I thought that made it perfect for us.

Even after he came for an incredible fourth time that day, I knew he could go a few more rounds. That was fine because I knew something had happened to me. I knew I wouldn't refuse anything he asked me to do for the rest of my life.

That all took place years ago -- and I haven't turned him down yet -- but I looked forward every day to him coming home from college. I would be there for him, waiting, available. It never mattered about the time of the month either -- I had an ass and a mouth that worked every day. Not to mention my vast tits.

I remember the first time he came in me, he asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

He was so sweet.

lbenton
lbenton
899 Followers