The Photo Shoot

Story Info
Liam answers a photo shoot ad and gets the full spread.
19.6k words
4.7
19.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers

The Facebook ad said "Wanted: Male models for catalog, magazine and website photo shoot" Of course it showed a semi-provocative picture of a woman taking pictures of a man wearing shorts and no shirt at a beach.

He scrolled right past it and continued to mindlessly look at posts about movies, trucks and his "friends" on Facebook.

The next day the ad was there again, which he found interesting. He thought, "What on earth makes Facebook think I'm even remotely interested, or even qualified to be in pictures like that?"

This time he thought, "Well what the hell" and clicked on it. The next page said they were looking for male models for swimsuits, business suits and casual clothing for catalogs and websites. There was a "submit your photo" button to upload pics for consideration.

He looked at the pics and thought "Hmmm well I'm not built like those guys and I'm certainly not as good looking as some of them."

"He found a few headshots and full body pics (clothed) and submitted the pics along with his overall profile.

He wasn't expecting any response really to be honest. Growing up he wasn't told he was cute by most girls at school. He wasn't a jock who got all the cheerleader's attention. Oh sure there were girls who liked him, just not the ones he liked.

Within a week he got an email response to his submission:

Thank you for your interest in our ad and photo submissions. If you're available for an in-person interview next week, please provide your contact information and one of our agents will set up an appointment.

"Holy shit!" he thought. "They actually want to interview me?!"

He was nervous as he sent them his contact info, but excited nonetheless.

His phone rang the next day and the appointment was set for 2 days from then.

His mind and heart were racing. What were they going to ask him? What would they make him do on that first interview? Would he even measure up? He never even asked about if there was pay involved!

As one might think, he showed up at the appointment about 30min early. Nervous as hell but thankfully not sweating.

When his name was called he went to the office where the receptionist told him to go. He went in and there was a woman behind the desk, getting up to greet him as he walked in. Her office must have doubled as a mini studio since there was a section off to the right that had the backdrops and bright lights and a huge camera on a tripod.

She was a pretty blonde lady with a really nice build as far as he could tell from the clothes she had on, which were quite modest actually. Her hair was long and all on one side. He felt queasy as he looked into her green eyes. She commanded his attention and he was completely ready to give all his attention to her. She was very attractive and appeared to be in his age range.

She introduced herself and smiled from ear to ear, her eyes lighting up, "Hi I'm Olivia, and you're Liam?" Her handshake was firm and her hands were soft. He noticed her perfect red fingernails.

"Hi Olivia, yep I'm Liam" as he smiled. She wasn't bashful about giving him a very obvious good look up and down. "Part of the job" he thought.

"OK Liam, I'm sure you're nervous and that's OK so relax if you can. OK so what we do here in this phase of the selection process is a brief interview of some basic questions and we'll also take some preliminary photos. You good with that?" She pulled up a form on her computer and started to fill it out based on his answers. She put on some reader glasses which he thought made her look even sexier if that was possible.

"Yep, that sounds good to me" he nervously replied.

"OK have you ever done any modeling work before?"

"Nope, never."

"Are you comfortable with your shirt off? I ask that because we don't just cater to the chiseled, lean buff guys. We look for guys who, well, have some mileage on them -- no offense."

"Oh no none taken. And to be honest I'm shocked you guys picked me out of all the submissions you must get."

"Well Liam it's like this. The market is changing. It used to be that our models were super fit, flat stomach, abs, big biceps, a good C cup tits, etc. But now our clients want models that represent their customers, real everyday people if you will. We're not all the same size and/or shape. And that's one of the reasons we responded to your application. You represent a good portion of early to mid-50s men across the country. I'd say you're in much better shape than a good 80% of men your age. From a purely physical aspect and what I've seen so far, I think you're a perfect fit."

"That's interesting and thank you for having me come in."

"OK so...you're comfortable with your shirt off, that's great. And by the way, you do fill out that shirt quite nicely if I must say."

He instantly blushed and boy did she notice, giving him a sly grin and a wink.

"OK Liam, I'm sure you saw the sample pics on our ad of what we do here. Nothing risqué, this is all above board. We do underwear shots, swimwear shots, business suits and of course casual wear like jeans and t-shirts. Would you have a problem modeling underwear if the opportunity was there?"

"Um well, no but would it just be torso shots or would my face be visible?"

"It depends on the photographer really so I can't say for sure."

"OK I guess put me down for a yes on that, why not?"

She marked his file as she spoke, "OK this might sound strange, but we do ask our underwear models to wear something, which we provide, to...well...keep their man parts from being visible or even an outline."

He laughed and said "Oh yeah I'm sure!"

"OK last question -- if the opportunity were to present itself, would you be interested in something more risqué? We have a side business that is completely different from our main business. I always ask potential models if they'd be interested. It's quite a bit more money. A lot more in fact."

He was even flusher now and she knew it. "Um...well...how much more risqué?"

"In all honesty, we do it all. Semi-nude, full nude, solo male and female. If you've ever heard of Playgirl magazine, yes they're still around, that's our primary client. I can see by your build Liam, I think you'd be a potential candidate if you so choose. Have you ever had your picture taken while you're naked?" She bit her lower lip thinking about it.

He shifted in his chair, obviously uncomfortable. "Well, no I haven't."

"Would that be something that might interest you? To be naked with a woman taking pictures of you, in various stages of arousal?"

He could not believe this line of questioning! He was definitely attracted to her no doubt. But her blunt questions made him uneasy. Aroused, but still a little uneasy.

He cleared his throat, clearly super uncomfortable with this conversation. He asked, "Well once I got into the situation I would most likely loosen up and relax. When you say various stages of arousal, what do you mean?"

"To put it bluntly, your cock getting hard to a 1/2 erection. Playgirl doesn't want any fully hard cocks in their magazine so we limit it to 1/2 hard."

He asked, "And how do you accomplish that with all the distractions? Lights, who knows how many other people are around?"

"Well for the Playgirl shoots we keep it to one photographer and one, chaperone or witness for lack of a better term. As far as getting the model aroused, we have various ways and I'll leave it at that for now. Oh and our male models get $2,000 per photo shoot." she said with a smile and a wink.

"Oh wow. Um, well that's something I'd have to think about to be honest. Do you need an answer right now?"

"Oh no. Liam it's OK, really. You can give it a few days to think about the side business photos. Liam, I like your face, your build and your attitude. You wouldn't believe some of the arrogant pricks and prima donnas we get in here. I should let you know, all of our photographers are women, even for the risqué/nude stuff. Let's go take some sample pics to see how you look in professional photos. Once I have them on the computer, me and the other photographers will review and make our decision from there."

They made their way to the mini studio as she instructed him to just stand in the middle area while she got her camera ready.

"OK Liam I'm just gonna take a few shots to get my lighting right. It's OK to look at the camera unless I tell you. So look over here and give me a nice smile. That's great Liam! OK cross your arms and sort of lean back just a bit, with your legs shoulder width. Yes nice...really nice. OK great my lighting is on track. Liam do you have an undershirt on?"

"Yes it's black is that OK?"

"Yep, go ahead and take your top shirt off for me."

He complied and tossed it off to the side as she kept clicking away the whole time even when he was taking his shirt off.

"OK, that's great. You have a great build Liam. Now get back to the pose with your arms crossed for me. Perfect. OK I might sound a little forward but we need to see you from every angle so can you turn around for me and sort of look over your shoulder at me and grin?"

He was starting to feel self-conscious but complied with her instructions anyway.

"Great Liam, that's just what I'm looking for. OK go grab that stool over there and have a seat. Yep good. OK put one leg on the lower rung and let the other hang and give me another big smile. Very nice. And now stand next to the stool with one foot on it and sort of look off into the distance for me. Great. That's perfect."

She continued, "OK Liam that's all the shots I need for our team to review and get back with you. I'll be honest, I like what I see. You're a good looking guy and I can see you're not used to being in the spotlight if you know what I mean. I love your humility and you have a really great smile. We'll be in touch and thanks again for coming in."

She gave him another handshake and a smile as she saw him to the door.

The team of photographers met later that day in Olivia's office to review Liam's pictures. Comments like "nice smile" and "nice hair" were common. They all agreed that he looked like the type of guy you'd bring home to meet Mom. The quiet type, and safe. They all agreed that he'd be a great candidate for a Playgirl shoot, full nude. They openly wondered how he looked naked and of course made jokes about the potential size of his cock and whether he was circumcised.

Olivia said, "Well you can see how he filled out his shirt in a good way. And I did get a good look at his ass and his crotch in those jeans. Let me tell you girls, I hope he agrees to do a nude shoot with us, I'd like to see what he's packing!"

They all laughed, with one girl gasping, "Olivia! What on earth? You've seen one dick you've seen them all, come on. And with as many as we've all seen parade in and out of here over the years, he can't have anything that special."

Olivia replied, "OK I'll tell you what Bridgette, if he ends up doing a nude shoot for us, and he can get fully hard for us, you just might take those words back."

A few of the women gasped, "Fully hard? Olivia you know Playgirl doesn't want anything more than a 1/2 erection. You seem to be putting a lot of mental energy into this one."

They all discussed whether they thought he'd do a softcore shoot with a female for them. The discussion ranged from whether they thought he would abide by their "rules of engagement" so to speak.

Two days later his phone rang, it was Olivia.

"Hi Liam, our team has selected you for our client's catalog! The initial shoots will be for business suits and casual wear, how's that sound?"

"Well I'm speechless. I mean...wow! Thank you so much I can't believe it!"

"Our main studio is at the same address as the other day so can you be here tomorrow? Please be clean shaven and it doesn't matter what you wear since we'll provide the clothes for the shoot."

"Wow OK yes I'll be there! Thanks again!"

He arrived early as usual and Olivia met him in the lobby. She led him back to the main studio, which was really intimidating. There were 3 other women there. Obviously the other photographers she was talking about. All were attractive, but Olivia was definitely the prettiest of the bunch in his eyes.

"Liam, these are our other photographers who will be with us today. Is that OK?"

"Oh uh, yeah sure that's cool."

"OK over there in the changing room is the first set of clothes so if you don't mind, head over there and change and come back out."

In the changing room, the outfit was a pair of jeans, boots and a short sleeved flannel shirt much like his normal weekend wear. He put them on and stepped out of the room.

The other women eyed him up and down like Olivia did that first day. Purely professional of course. That's their job!

Olivia said, "Liam that looks great. Come on over here let's discuss the shoot for today. OK so this will be for an outdoorsy type catalog. You know, like Bass Pro or Cabela's. So we'll have you sitting on some rocks, in a canoe, looking through binoculars and holding a fishing pole. Sound good?"

"Yep simple enough for me!"

"Great, OK let's get started shall we?"

The photoshoot was a breeze as far as Liam was concerned, and he actually had a great time laughing with them and cutting up.

A few days later Olivia gave him a call and said all the pictures turned out great and they let the client sort through them for the catalog which would be out in about a month. She said she has an opening for an underwear shoot if he was interested.

"Oh uh, yeah sure why not? When and where?"

"Same place, tomorrow at 9am. See you then!"

He arrived at the studio and as before, Olivia greeted him with her pretty face, gorgeous hair, beautiful smile and alluring eyes. He loved how she smelled too. Her scent was intoxicating.

"OK Liam this shoot will be a bit different, obviously. Like before, I will be taking the shots with my other girls here. When we do these shoots we like to keep things above board so there aren't any misleading situations. Sound good?"

"Yep"

"Cool. OK so go ahead over there to the changing room and get into the underwear we have selected then come on back out."

He made his way over to the dressing room and found a pair of silky boxer briefs laying on the bench. After he had them on he noticed they had a horizontal slot/pouch vs the normal vertical he was used to. He put on the robe and stepped out of the room.

Olivia seemed to really light up this time, her smile was ear to ear. She was nearly beaming. She really liked how he looked in that robe and couldn't wait for him to take it off!

"OK Liam so how we do this is with little to no props actually. Today it will be just you and that stool to sit on. So let's get started if you want to take your robe off and first just sit on the stool for me."

He untied the robe and tossed it out of the way. Olivia really liked what she saw.

A bit of background on Olivia -- she was in charge of principal photography for the company and had the final say on which models were selected. The company strictly dealt in male models for all shoots. She'd seen her fair share of nude and semi-nude men to the point where she was almost jaded at the sight of a naked man. She enjoyed her job, and enjoyed seeing naked men. Obviously she had also seen her fair share of cocks. In all sizes, shapes and colors. She'd seen a few that looked better than others, but she would admit that she'd never seen one that made her want to drop to her knees and start sucking it.

She'd had many lovers in the past as well, so not only had she seen all those cocks professionally, but in her personal life as well. A threesome and many one night stands gave her experience in handling a cock and how to please a man with her body.

And here she was about to take pictures of a male model in his underwear and she was actually nervous. She'd done this hundreds, if not a thousand times. Why was this one different? He was very unassuming and appeared to not expect anything and was completely willing to do whatever she told him to do in a professional way. She really liked him.

"OK, great. And you did put on the thing we left there to cover your cock and balls?"

"Yep sure did."

"OK here we go. First let's just have you sit in a normal, upright position. Yep great just like that. OK now get off the stool and like the other day, put one leg up on it for me and look right at me and just sort of grin. Fantastic, I love it. OK put the stool over there out of the way and go back to the center of the shooting area please. OK now cross your arms and put your feet shoulder width apart and sort of lean back. Yep just like the other day. Great just like that. OK now stand sideways and sort of have your arms at your side and look at me sideways...give me a sideways grin. OK now stand facing me and put your hands on your hips, like Superman does. Yes that's it that's great! OK this might sound a little strange for a catalog, but squat down for me with your legs spread. OK yep good job just like that. OK now lie down on facing me and use your arms to prop yourself up. Liam that's great just like that! "

In this position he happened to glance down and noticed the tip of the head of his cock was showing! What should he do? Tuck it back in? How to do it without drawing attention to it. He was petrified and sure that they'd all seen it.

Olivia cleared her throat in an uncomfortable way.

He could swear she licked her lips before saying, "Um, Liam...can you uh, fix that before we go any further?" She pointed a finger in his direction.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry!"

He tucked it back in and he could tell Olivia and maybe the other women were uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable in a grossed out "Oh how could he?!" way, but more the hot and bothered kind of way.

He could see the other women whispering to each other, raising their eyebrows and nodding their heads to one another.

"OK wow...Liam thank you so much! That was great! We'll get these to our client and have them choose which ones they like and we'll let you know when they'll be published. Talk with you soon!"

He got dressed and went home. His mind reeled. What were those women saying? He had just had a few hundred pictures of himself taken in nothing but boxer briefs. And the head of his cock had poked out during the photoshoot! What the fuck?

His phone didn't ring the next day. Or the next. Or even a week later. He knew it. Having his cock head poke out for all to see was a breach of etiquette and a line had been crossed. They wouldn't be calling him back for any more shoots.

His ego crashed. Doing the photoshoots gave him a confidence he'd never experienced. Hearing Olivia encourage him as she snapped the pictures did wonders for his self-esteem.

It was a full 3 weeks later it rang and it was Olivia. She apologized for not reaching out sooner and explained they had all had a conversation about his pictures once they got them on the computer.

She just came right out with it. "Liam, we'd like to have you do a nude shoot for us."

Silence.

"Liam, are you still with me?"

He was stunned and instantly embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of a group of women, one of which had a camera and was taking pictures.

He stammered out, "Um, yeah sorry. OK what do I do?"

"Be here tomorrow morning at 10. We'll be waiting."

And that was it. No instructions on hygiene. No nothing. He figured she would have at least told him to shave his cock and balls or something.

When she hung up her heart was racing. She'd already made the decision that she would be the nude model with him. And she'd also decided that they would have sex in the studio during the photoshoot.

The next day he woke up, showered and shaved his cock and balls as he always did. He got dressed and headed to the studio.

FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers