The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to Liam and gave him a tight, full body hug. His mind was reeling as he melted into her. She smelled amazing, so soft and feminine. She gave him a kiss on the neck and whispered in his ear, "I've been looking forward to this since the first time you walked into my office."

She was wearing a bikini top and a sarong tied off to the side in a knot. The ends of the sarong showed a lot of hip. All of her left hip in fact, all the way up to her waist. Her hair had a flower in it and all pulled to one side. He noticed on the other side she had a little braided ponytail like thing, maybe 1/2" in diameter with a little diamond stud on the end of it. Little did he know what she planned to do to him with that little ponytail. Her makeup was minimal but perfect in his eyes as she really didn't need much if any. And lastly, another huge turn on for Liam was that she had fire red fingernails. He instantly imagined her hand wrapped around his cock with those nails. She was stunning.

"Liam, meet your model for the day. This isn't something that we've ever done before. Olivia specifically told us that she would be the model today."

He stuttered, "I'm speechless. I don't know what to say! Olivia you're even more beautiful than ever!"

She actually blushed and thanked him with a wink and an ear to ear smile.

Olivia liked his outfit too, the shorts and muscle shirt. She imagined watching him strip, or being on her knees as she undid his shorts and pulled them down.

Bridgette chimed in with one hand on her hip, "I hate to interrupt this moment here but how about we get started, hmm?"

Liam and Olivia broke eye contact and looked at Bridgette and laughed. They both said, "Sorry" at the same time.

Bridgette: "OK gang we're gonna start off with you two being separated on the beach here. Olivia go ahead and get comfortable on that lounge chair over there and grab that book. Liam, go over to that rack of weights and start doing curls with a few dumbbells. The first shots will obviously have you both fully clothed. Olivia you'll be reading your book, Liam you lifting weights. Olivia, you'll tip your book down as you notice him. Liam, you'll give her a sly grin. I want to check the final camera settings now that I have both of you here. Oh and Olivia, I know you're the boss but do I need to remind you of our rules?"

Olivia: "Yeah Bridge I know the rules...no penetration, no fingering, no sucking, no licking, kissing is OK and nipple play is OK blah blah blah. But remember, at the end of the day I'm the boss. And well, let's just say you know what they say about rules."

Bridgette: "Hmmm...I see. OK let's get started."

They went to their "assigned stations" as it were and got into their roles.

Liam started doing curls just as he was told, and Olivia mocked reading the book as Bridgette started snapping pictures.

Bridgette: "Guys you both look great. Olivia what can I say? You look amazing. Liam you getting a pump over there? OK now let's move on to the next scene."

Bridgette: "Hey you guys want some background music?"

Liam: "Yeah sure, how about some 90s Alternative?"

Bridgette: "You got it!"

Bridgette: "OK Liam take your shirt off for me and continue to do the curls or really anything with the weights it's up to you. Olivia get up and walk over to him and ask him if he would mind rubbing some suntan oil on your shoulders."

Olivia put the book down and got up and walked over to Liam and asked him, she reached for his hand and led him back to her lounge chair. She sat on her lounge chair and Liam got behind her. He rubbed coconut oil on her shoulders as she moaned in pleasure. All the while Bridgette continued to snap picture after picture.

She moaned, "That feels great Liam don't stop" then laughed.

Bridgette: "Great job so far guys that looks great. You guys are looking really good. I can't wait to see how things look once I have you start shedding your clothes. OK guys let's swap positions but Liam lie on your back so Olivia can rub the oil on your chest and stomach. Olivia you're gonna love these pictures I promise."

They swapped positions but with Olivia basically on her knees beside the chair. She rubbed the oil on his chest and stomach and even dipped below the waistband of his shorts, taking his breath away and making her smile.

Bridgette: "OK beautiful guys I love it! OK let's turn up the temperature a bit. Both of you stand up, Olivia put your back to Liam's chest. Liam reach around her and gently grab her throat and start kissing her neck. Oh yeah. Damn that's sexy. Fuck yeah guys. Olivia put your head back. Yes, perfect. OK Olivia here we go. Turn to face him and kiss him as you see fit."

She turned around, put one hand on the back of his head as their mouths met in a soft, wet deep kiss that made both of their bodies start to react. Olivia's nipples were stiffening as her pussy was getting wet. Liam's cock was growing in his shorts.

Bridgette: "Damn guys that is HOT. This is gonna be one of the best shoots we've ever done I can tell already. OK Liam kiss between her tits. Yes, perfect. Olivia throw your head back in ecstasy for me and put your hands on the back of his head. Beautiful. Damn girl you look amazing! OK Olivia...step back, look into his eyes and untie your sarong. Oh yeah...holy shit girl what the fuck? No bottoms today? Nice!!"

Olivia did as she was told. When the sarong fell to the floor, it was clear that she had no bottoms on. Liam was in awe. A girl with a bra or bikini top on and no bottoms was a huge turn on for him. Her pussy was completely shaved smooth. Her eyes never dropped the lock she had on him as she smiled and knew he really liked what he saw in front of him.

Bridgette: "OK so obviously we had a wardrobe change I wasn't aware of. But that's OK. I love it and it's super sexy. And it's obvious Liam likes it look at that bulge. OK back to kissing and now Liam let your hands roam to her ass and squeeze for me. Fuck yeah guys that's perfect. Liam start kissing down her chest, her stomach and the front of her hips. Wow yes yes yes. Olivia keep a hand on the back of his head. I love it. Liam remember our rules OK? Go ahead and kiss the front of her pussy for me. Oh damn fuck yeah that's beautiful!"

Liam did as he was told and softly kissed the front of her pussy. Wow was she soft and smelled so fucking good. He really wished he could take this further but understood their rules. By now his cock was fully hard and straining within its confines.

Bridgette: "You guys look so good. I want this to go on for a bit longer. I like what I'm seeing so let's let the heat continue to build shall we? Olivia lie down on the lounge and spread your legs. Oh wow yes. Damn girl, you know I'm only into guys but I must say that is one pretty pussy you have there. Go ahead and rub your clit for me. Oh fuck yeah wow that looks great! OK Liam kneel by her feet facing her. Yep, great. Lean in now and move toward her pussy for me. Yes, just like that. OK Olivia put one hand on one of your tits and use the other hand to open up and show Liam your inner pussy lips. Fuck yeah...damn. OK Liam...keep it cool and go ahead and move toward her pussy but stop a few inches away. Yep hold it right there. OK look up at her and stick your tongue out. Oh shit yeah just like that."

The whole time Bridgette was directing them, she wasn't static, she moved around. She would get in close, she would back up, she would get full body shots. All the while continuing to snap picture after picture. Right now, she was kneeling on Olivia's left side and the picture in the frame was just Liam's face mere inches from Olivia's pussy.

Bridgette: "Olivia, give me a look like you're in sheer pleasure, like you know...make a face when your pussy is about to get licked. Oh yeah wow that's sexy. I love how you snarl your upper lip! OK so you've kissed, Liam you licked her pussy, now let's swap. Liam stand back up at the end of the lounge and Olivia you slide forward to sit on the end of the chair, eye level with Liam's zipper. Beautiful. OK give him a look and wink. Now go ahead and rub his cock through his shorts. Liam it's obvious you're really turned on, great job on getting hard for us. Olivia lean in and bite down on the head of his cock. Liam take a wad of her hair and wrap it around your fist. Oh yeah...damn. Olivia rub the length of it. Yes that's really nice. Olivia run your tongue around your lips and look at me. Liam, are you about ready to show us that cock of yours? It's almost time!"

Liam's mind was reeling, nearly in a total state of euphoria. Just picture the setting here. He has a beautiful blonde half-naked woman sitting in front of him about to pull his shorts down and get slapped in her chin with his hard on.

Bridgette: "OK Olivia you ready? Unbutton his shorts and look at me and smile. Great OK now undo his zipper all the way down. Now, reach in his shorts, not his underwear, with your hand and grab his cock. Oh yeah. Now give me a look as if to say 'Oh fuck this thing is huge!'" That made Bridgette laugh as Olivia's mouth and eyes were wide open in mock disbelief. "Oh man that's great I love it!"

Olivia grabbed his cock and really liked how it felt. Had a nice girth as she suspected and damn was he hard. She loved knowing that it was her that was turning him on.

Bridgette: "OK Olivia pull his shorts down to about mid-thigh. Yep. Oh man Liam you're really hard there! Nice job! OK Olivia see that wet spot of pre-cum on his underwear? Put your tongue close to it with your mouth open. Oh yeah that's hot. OK Liam you ready? Olivia, are you ready? Olivia pull the waistband of his underwear forward and pull down to where his shorts are."

Olivia leaned in a little to put her face closer to him and pulled his underwear down. The full length of his hard cock came into view as she pulled down. The waistband got a little caught on the head of his cock, she made an adjustment to get over it. When she did, his cock sprang up and slapped her under her chin. Bridgette was getting all of this with her camera, about 2 feet away from them.

Bridgette audibly gasped, "Oh damn Liam. I wasn't this close when we did your nude shoot. Holy shit Olivia you weren't kidding the other day! Fucking beautiful! How's he look from your point of view?" She snapped a few pictures before dropping her camera to her side.

Olivia: "Bridge, look at it. It's perfectly proportioned. When was the last time we saw that? Look at the head here." She ran her finger around the head of his cock, making it swell and a glob of pre-cum ooze out. "It's perfect and the skin is so smooth. The shaft isn't bumpy veiny. And this circumcision is stunning. And look at his balls..." She cupped both of his balls and kneaded them with her fingers. "They do hang, but nothing that I would call saggy. And they're the perfect size too. Amazing package you have here Liam. Really nice. Bridge I know we've never talked about this, but am I allowed to touch his pre-cum with my finger?"

Bridgette: "Well that's not penetration, it's a touching of fluids which isn't any different than if he were to suck your nipples or really when you guys kiss like you do. So yeah go for it I'm ready on my end."

With that, Olivia gave his cock a gentle squeeze at the bottom of the shaft and pushed upward causing more pre-cum to ooze out and start to drip. She used her thumb over the hole of his cock to basically scoop up the pre-cum and pulled her hand several inches away, causing a string between his cock and her thumb. Bridgette got it all on film.

Bridgette: "Oh shit Olivia that's incredible. We've never taken pictures like this before and oh my that is HOT. OK before we go any further I have an idea. Olivia lay back on the lounge, Liam get above her and straddle her face but facing her feet."

Bridgette: "Oh wow yes. OK now Liam kind of stoop down and let your balls get close to her mouth. Olivia stick your tongue out. Damn that's hot!"

Olivia decided to take over this photo shot right now.

She sat up as Liam moved out of her way. She sat on the end of the lounge and told Liam to stand in front of her.

Olivia: "You think that's hot? Hold on to your tits we're just getting started. Bridge I'm about to break every rule we have. I want you to keep taking pictures no matter what, OK? You got me?"

Bridgette: "Oh shit. Yes boss I got you."

Liam's mind exploded. Was what he thought was about to happen, actually going to happen? Is this really happening to him or is this the best wet dream ever? The whole time they were talking about his cock, not once did Olivia take her fist off the base of his cock or divert her eyes from looking at it except when telling Bridgette what was about to happen.

Olivia started by scooping up the pre-cum from the tip of his cock and sticking her thumb in her mouth while looking wide eyed directly at Liam. She pulled it out and ran her tongue around her lips and stood up to kiss him. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard and deep. Bridgette was furiously snapping pictures as she watched their tongues slip in and out of each other's mouth. Olivia's other hand was jacking his cock.

She slid back down to sit on the lounge with her legs spread. She pointed his cock at her face and licked her lips. She took her little pony tail and wrapped it around the base of his cock. She looked at Liam, then at Bridgette and said, "Who needs rules?

She slowly moved forward and softly sucked just the tip of his cock, getting more pre-cum. Then she opened her mouth wide and slid over his cock until it hit the back of her throat. She clamped her lips down, sucked her cheeks in and slowly pulled upward. She reached with her other hand and gently massaged his balls as she went back down again. She was incredible. So sexy in just her bikini top and her mouth rhythmically moving up and down on his hard cock.

She looked up at Liam with his cock in her mouth and smiled. He was delirious with lust. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, not that he'd want to. The visual of this beautiful woman with a mouthful of him as she clearly enjoyed it was amazing. The sensations were indescribable.

She continued to display her amazing cock sucking skills, almost lost in her own world. Oh she would maintain eye contact with Liam with a searing lustful connection unlike anything either of them had ever experienced. But she was so focused on what she was doing. She didn't hear Bridgette's camera constantly clicking away at all. She only knew one thing - this big hard beautiful cock was hers to do with what she pleased.

Liam was mesmerized. For that matter so was Bridgette. This woman was clearly enjoying what she was doing to him. She sucked his cock like she meant it. She wasn't doing it to get him hard to fuck her. She wasn't doing it to please him although that was definitely a factor in her motivation. She sucked his cock because she loved the sense of power it gave her. She had complete control over his pleasure. Visually. Physically. Sexually.

She loved the feeling of his cock going so deep in her mouth. She wished she could bury her nose in that sexy patch of hair just above the base of his cock, but she just couldn't go that far down.

After a few minutes of bobbing up and down, she pulled her mouth off his cock, strings of spit strung between her mouth and his cock.

Bridgette: "Oh fuck Olivia...that's incredible! You go girl!"

Olivia grabbed his slippery wet cock and started jacking it as she buried her nose in his pubic hair and inhaled deep, "Liam you smell so good....you smell like sex. I'm gonna take all your sex today Liam. Are you ready?"

Liam: "I've been ready ever since I saw you that first day we met."

Olivia: "OK guys watch this..."

She resumed sucking his cock. Only this time her hands weren't touching him. She reached around her back and undid her top. She shimmied out of it and threw it over to Bridgette. Her tits were free and Liam loved the way they swayed as her head continued to bob up and down on his cock.

Bridgett laughed: "Wow that's some talent Olivia. Sucking his cock and taking off your bra and never losing your rhythm!"

Olivia grabbed the base of his cock again and pulled her mouth off. She stuck her tongue in the hole as she looked up at Liam. She licked up and down his entire length, getting him really wet. She flicked her tongue under the head. She wrapped her lips around the head and felt it swell, a sensation she'd never felt before. She put her mouth just on the head and let her spit run down his cock from top to bottom and down his balls. THAT was sexy.

Olivia got up and got on her hands and knees on the lounge chair and wiggled her ass for him. "Liam lick my pussy from behind."

Liam moved into position behind her and grabbed her hips and ass with both hands as he dipped his tongue into her already wet pussy. Her taste was amazing. He swirled his tongue around her clit and her pussy hole, driving her insane with lust.

He did that for a minute or so, then repositioned himself. He put his nose in her pussy hole while he was circling her clit with his tongue.

She gasped and fell down, her head on the pillow now.

Olivia: "Bridge...come here please...hurry...I'm about to....come" She was breathing heavy and stammered her words out, "His nose...is in my pussy...and...he's licking my clit at the same time...get some pics...hurry Bridge hurry...oh shit oh fuck FUCK Liam Liam Liam!!!"

And with that, Bridgette missed the chance to get the picture Olivia wanted as she blasted off into the wonderful world of multiple orgasms. As she started coming, Liam softly sucked her clit and inserted 2 fingers into her pussy. She lost control of her body as he took over. She rode the waves of pleasure for several minutes.

Bridgette: "WOW! That was cool! She really let go, didn't she Liam?"

Liam went to hold Olivia as she came down from her orgasms, kissing her and telling her how sexy she was when she was coming.

Bridgette: "Guys I have a few things I'd like to see you two take on. Since you know, I've never seen two people have sex right in front of me so I'm gonna have you do all I can think of!"

Olivia was still catching her breath, "Sure Bridge what you got? I'm up for almost anything. But you gotta give me a little bit here. My clit is really super sensitive right now."

20-30 minutes later...

Bridgette: "OK I want you guys to move over to that blanket over there on the sand for me. Liam lie down on your back, Olivia get on top of him. I want some pics of you guys in a 69."

They moved over to the blanket and got into their positions. Olivia grabbed the base of Liam's cock with one hand and cradled his balls with the other and started sucking. Liam wrapped his hands around her ass and was kissing and licking her pussy. Bridgette's phone rang so she had her back to them for a minute.

She turned around...

Bridgette: "Oh...OK....Well I see you're already going at it. Damn you guys are some greedy fuckers aren't you! Liam eating her pretty little pussy on this end and Olivia gobbling on his nice big cock on the other end. OK lemme get a few shots here. Damn...Olivia you just don't have a bad angle do you? This is an amazing shot with his tongue on your pussy. Your ass looks really great. Liam wrap your hands around her ass and pull her to you and really go in deep with your tongue. Oh fuck yeah baby...damn that has to feel good to her. OK now can you reach her pussy with a finger or your thumb? Rub the outside of her pussy hole for me. Wow yeah that's great just like that. Hey Olivia, how's that feeling?"

Olivia popped her mouth off Liam's cock and replied, "Bridge it's wonderful, it's making me dizzy. I want to push backward on his face, believe me. I'm having a hard time concentrating on sucking his cock!"