The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia: "Bridge did you just have an orgasm?"

Bridgette in a semi muffled voice: "Yes I did oh fuck Olivia I did..."

Olivia: "Honey it's OK...go for it. Just...keep your pants on. You can keep sucking him...go ahead." she laughed as she said it.

Olivia leaned over to Liam and kissed him with the same passion as she had every time before. She whispered but they both heard her, "Liam watch this."

She got down next to Bridgette and started bobbing her head up and down his cock. Then she pulled off and offered his cock to Bridgette, who complied and went down just as before.

The girls got into a rhythm where Olivia would go down, suck her cheeks in and slowly come up, then pull off. Bridgette would do the same. Then Olivia. Then Bridgette. They would each go down and back up before switching.

Liam was in sheer ecstasy watching these two women work his cock. And one of them could take his cock all the way to the base!

Olivia pulled her mouth off of his cock and looked at Bridgette. "Hey Bridge I have an idea. Liam go get on the blanket and lie on your back. Bridge here's what I want..." She mentioned her idea to Bridgette and was met with a look of pure lust as Bridgette silently nodded in agreement. They both made their way to the blanket.

Olivia: "OK Bridge give me the camera. Bridge we're gonna call this a "6 without the 9." Lie on top of Liam, your head at his crotch. You got pics of me in this position now I want to see pics of you deep throating him in the same position. Bridgette got into position and started stroking his cock, milking pre-cum and sucking it up. Olivia leaned to Liam and whispered in his ear, "OK honey. You're mine. All mine. I'm allowing her suck your cock but that's it. Do not touch her. I get it that her ass and pussy will be right in plain view for you, but she is off limits." She kissed him hard and deep before going back to Bridgette.

Just as Olivia told him, Bridgette's ass and pussy were right there. She had thong panties on and they were basically riding between her pussy lips. He did notice she was sort of humping his chest as she was playing with his cock.

Olivia lied down on her stomach with the camera a few feet from Bridgette's face and Liam's cock. "OK Bridge I'm gonna be the director for a bit here. OK hold his balls with one hand and put just the head of his cock in your mouth and give me a wink. Yes just like that. Now go wide eyed for me. Ha yeah that's great. OK start working your way down his shaft. Oh damn Liam you should see this! OK Bridge bottom out. Now look at me and give me another wink. Yes. Now let go of his balls and let them hang. Liam can you make your balls move? Oh shit yeah just like that. That's damn sexy right there. OK you can pull back up. Let me see your cheeks hollow. Oh fuck yes I love the way your lips purse forward. Give him a really good suck."

Olivia: "OK Bridge I just wanted those pics. I want Liam to see his cock being deep throated from that perspective. Liam you're gonna love these pics!'

Bridgette: "Can I suck him some more in this position? His cock is at a different angle and it slides in so good."

Olivia: "Sure but not much longer, OK?"

Bridgette nodded in agreement as she was already half way down his shaft, then hit the base with her lips. She sucked hard as she pulled up, then went back down to the base. 30 seconds of that and Olivia said, "OK Bridge time for a break."

Bridgette complied again. Liam could hardly believe it. How had he not blown a huge load yet? The scene was something straight out of a porn video.

After a good 15 minute break to cool off, the girls resumed their positions between Liam's legs and went back to their cock swapping routine.

Olivia: "Bridge get under his balls. Put both of them in your mouth."

Bridgette got under his balls and opened wide to get them both in her mouth. She kept his balls in her mouth and reached a hand up to jack his cock while Olivia had just the head in her mouth.

Olivia sat back up and kissed Liam some more as Bridgette continued sucking his balls and jacking his shaft. Bridgette then sat up and resumed deep throating him.

All of a sudden, Bridgette changed gears and picked up the pace of bobbing her head, yet still bottoming out at the base of his cock, basically fucking him with her throat and started squeezing her tits like crazy. Olivia could tell things were getting a little more heated than she'd allow. Bridgette was frantically rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. She would stop rubbing her tits to hold his balls as her heavy tits swung in all directions in rhythm with her bobbing head.

Liam started to put his hands on Bridgette's head as she was fucking him with her throat.

Olivia recognized that Liam might be close to coming and touched his hand before he touched Bridgette's head, "No. Don't touch her. Things are getting too hot. She's done."

Olivia cleared her throat: "Ahem....OK Bridge time to cool off again for a bit. Bridge honey pull your mouth off his cock."

Bridgette continued to throat fuck him with almost no regard for anything else, leaving just the head of his cock in her mouth before she aggressively went down again and again.

Olivia: "Bridge don't you make him come. Please. Bridge his cum is mine. Bridgette please stop. Bridgette! STOP!"

Bridgette got one last hard sucking upstroke before she popped her mouth off Liam's cock, making an almost audible pop sound. She almost fell backward on her hands as her chest heaved. The spit from her throat was so thick it stretched between his cock and her mouth for almost two feet before it broke as she fell back. "Oh Olivia I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get caught up in the heat of things but his cock...well I can't tell you anything you don't already know. If you hadn't stopped me I....I would have kept going until he came right down my throat. I'm so sorry."

Olivia: "It's OK Bridge, believe me I get it. But that was a one-time deal and it was a lot of fun. I could tell you were getting lost in the moment and I didn't want Liam coming just yet. We've still got lots of sex to have. It's time to cool off for a few minutes. At one point I thought about maybe later, like another day, of letting you completely suck him off and get his cum in your tummy. But now I'm not so sure. I have to really think about that one. Too many emotions came into play just then. Liam is mine and has been mine since the day he walked into my office. OK let's take a breather we need to cool off. Liam how on earth did you keep from coming?"

Bridgette: "Sorry guys but before we go any further there's something I have to do."

She almost ripped her skirt off and pulled off her panties and ran over the blanket. She laid on her back, spread her legs wide and began furiously rubbing her clit. Liam and Olivia ran over there to watch. Bridgette rubbed her clit, her eyes closed and chest heaving. She flipped over, face down and ass up and continued to rub her clit. 30 seconds later she exploded into multiple orgasms as her body shook from wave after wave of increasing pleasure. She screamed, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OH FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!!"

Liam put his mouth right on Olivia's ear and said, "Know what I'd do if that was you?"

Olivia: "Tell me..."

He grabbed her tit and softly rubbed the nipple..."I'd wait until right as you started coming then I'd get behind you, spit on your pussy, grab your hips and shove my cock in you balls deep."

Olivia: "Oh shit really? Can we do that some time?" The thought of that had her clit tingling.

Liam: "It's a date. I can't wait."

He kissed her deeply as Bridgette coming down from her orgasms.

Bridgette: "Whew!! I feel better. I had to get that out or I was gonna go completely fucking crazy. Thanks for giving me that break. I needed that. OK what were we talking about? Oh yeah. Liam, how did you keep from coming with both of us sucking your cock?"

Liam: "I have no clue to be honest. Watching you both suck my cock like that, your heads bobbing so perfectly...I think I was caught up in the visual aspect of it more than the physical aspect if that makes any sense."

Bridgette: "Yes it was certainly hot that's for sure. I've never done anything like that at all.

Olivia: "I have! A looooong time ago in a theater with another girl. We didn't fuck him and I don't remember if he even got to come to be honest. But we did swap sucking his cock and kissing him. So Bridge is deep throating a cock something you've always been able to do?"

Bridgette: "Well I guess. It has its advantages, believe me. I don't mind if a guy comes in my mouth, if I've known him for a while and I know what his diet is like. But if I'm sucking a guy off and deep throating him, he can cum right down my throat and I don't taste a thing. The head of his cock is past my taste buds as he's coming. What can I say...guys dig it." She laughed at that.

Olivia: "Well you've got me beat in that category. It sure was impressive watching you repeatedly do it with no hesitation whatsoever. And it was sexy as hell and I know Liam enjoyed it."

Bridgette: "Well I did too! So, is there anything else you guys want to do and have me get shots of? Olivia, do you mind if I leave my bra off and just put my shirt back on? It'll help me cool off."

Olivia: "Oh yeah that's fine, you don't even have to button it all the way up. Oh and your tits look pretty good for store bought ones! And yes Bridge I have one more thing I really want to do for him. With him. It will secure a bond between us that neither of us has ever experienced. I promise. It's a perfect way to end today's shoot. And it will look great in pictures." She gave them both a wink and a grin. She ran a finger up and down Liam's thigh and cupped his balls, "Liam are you ready to empty these for me? I know you want to and trust me you're gonna love what I have planned for you."

Liam nodded in anticipation of whatever it was she had in store for him. How could anything top what she's already done for, with and to him today? Olivia fulfilled nearly every fantasy he's ever had!

Olivia put her mouth on his cock one more time, going as deep as she could, hitting the back of her throat, and then sucking hard on the upstroke. Her mouth made a popping sound when his cock came out of her mouth. She stood back up and kissed him some more. So intensely erotic doesn't even come close to describing how they kissed one another. With a firm grip on his cock, she whispered in his ear, "Liam I want you fuck me now." She looked at Bridgette, "Get ready Bridge."

She got on her hands and knees on the lounge chair and looked back at Liam. "Liam come fuck me."

He stood behind her and got into a semi-squat position. He had an amazing view of her sweet ass and pussy. Damn was she hot. Fuck.

He lined up the head of his cock with her pussy and slowly went in. She started wiggling her ass back and forth to help him get all the way in.

Bridgette: "Oh my God Olivia you should see how this looks from behind you both. Your pussy has such a grip on his cock it's unreal. Liam don't come yet we have more pictures to take. Are you OK?"

Liam: "I'm OK for now."

He started to slowly fuck her with his hands on her hips as Olivia moaned and reached back to put her hand on one of his thighs. He fucked her for a few minutes then had to pull out.

Liam: "OK I don't want to come just yet. Let's give my cock a break for a bit. Olivia lie back on the lounge for me. I want to taste your sweet little pussy some more."

Bridgette: "Guys can we take a quick break? I don't want to spoil the mood but I have to take care of something. I'll be right back."

Bridgette practically ran out of the studio.

While she was gone, Liam and Olivia continued to enjoy each other. He got between her legs and moved up to kiss her. She held his face as their tongues furiously wrestled in and out of their mouths.

Bridgette came back in a few minutes and grabbed her camera, "OK sorry about that did I miss anything?"

Olivia: "No we were just keeping the heat turned up. Are you OK?"

Bridgette: "Well....OK...if you must know....you guys are so damn sexy together you got me wet. Well after our cock sucking swappy thing earlier, my pussy was so wet I had to go put a pad on."

All three of them laughed hard at that as Bridgette blushed but didn't care.

Bridgette: "OK...whew...let's get back to the action shall we? Liam stand over her as she's laying on her back reclined in the lounger. OK now squat down and fuck her mouth. Oh shit yeah that's perfect."

Liam moved his hips just enough to keep from going too deep as he slowly fucked Olivia's mouth. Her eyes wide and locked on to his.

Olivia pushed him back for a few seconds.

Olivia: "Bridge get behind him. I want to see him fucking my mouth from that angle. Get in close if you can, put the camera under his ass. I wanna see his balls on my chin as he goes as deep as he can."

Liam got ready to resume as Bridgette got behind him. Olivia smiled and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He slid his cock along her tongue, going deep into her mouth. His balls did touch her chin like she wanted, but he couldn't go all the way down.

Bridgette: "Oh damn Olivia you're gonna love these shots. FUCK. Your mouth looks so sexy from this angle stuffed with his cock!!!"

Olivia pulled her mouth off his cock, "Put the camera under his ass I wanna see his balls on my chin."

Bridgette basically laid down on her back behind Liam to put the camera into position, "OK Liam start fucking her mouth again."

Liam readily obliged and slid his cock between Olivia's eager lips. She was reclined on the lounger with the back of the thing at about a 45* angle. She put both hands on Liam's ass.

Bridgette: "Oh shit Olivia that's really hot. It's apparent in these pics just how much you guys are enjoying each other. Olivia hold your tits and pinch your nipples. Yes, just like that."

Liam slowly fucked her mouth. The feeling was incredible. She loved the feeling of him sliding in and out. She would match his rhythm by only sucking as he would pull back.

Olivia: "OK, as much as I'd love to keep that up I want my pussy licked some more."

Bridgette got up and Liam moved back between Olivia's legs to get to work on that beautiful pussy of hers.

Bridgette was less than two feet from where Liam's face was at, right in front of Olivia's wet pussy. He picked up where he left off, placing his tongue between her lips and running soft circles around her clit, with her outer lips still closed. She tasted like sex. Cock stiffening, cum spurting sex. This woman was amazing.

He spread her legs a little more for better access. He used his lips to open her up and see what he called her "flower petals". This nearly drove her insane. The feeling of his soft lips opening her up. Exposing her. Mentally she hit the ceiling as she braced for what was about to happen to her.

He stuck his tongue up inside her as deep as he could, while his nose made contact with her clit. This almost brought her off the lounge but she held it together. Who was this guy and what else did he know about pleasing her?

Liam continued his gentle caressing of Olivia's pussy with his tongue, completely enjoying the experience with every fiber of his being. To him it was an intensely erotic act. To be literally face to face with her most intimate body part was beyond anything he'd ever imagined.

He softly circled his tongue around her clit for a few minutes, occasionally putting a finger inside her as he licked. He got up and got next to her, pulled her legs back a little bit and put his tongue as far as he could inside her, tasting all she had to offer and fuck did she taste good. He used his thumb to gently rub on and around her clit causing her to gasp and snarl her upper lip.

Her hips began to gyrate in every direction - up, down, left right and her hands were on his head, on her tits as if she didn't know what to do with them. At that point he put his mouth directly on her clit and started gently sucking.

Just then she grabbed the hair on top of his head with a fist as she went over the ledge. She bucked and writhed as she screamed, "Liam....Liam oh fuck Liam I'm coming Liam...oh fuck I'm coming I'm coming..." Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream as she abandoned herself to the waves of pleasure.

He stood up and went up near her face and held her face as he kissed her mouth which she eagerly accepted.

Bridgette got it all on her camera and it was so beautiful she almost cried.

Olivia continued to ride her high for a few minutes as Liam held her. His cock had dropped to half hardness but that was OK. He knew she would do everything in her power to raise him to full staff again so they could have a grand finale.

After Olivia calmed down a bit, she was ready to suck his cock some more. Liam stood at the side of the lounger as she sat on the edge and sucked his cock. She gently rubbed her pussy this time and fuck was it a turn on for him. She would occasionally grab her tits and pull her nipples and never took her gliding mouth off his cock.

It wasn't long before he was fully hard and ready for what came next.

Olivia popped her mouth off his cock, gave it a kiss on the head, looked up at him and said "OK let's fuck some more. Fuck me again Liam. I need you to fuck me hard."

She leaned back on the lounger again as Liam got into position between her legs. She pulled her legs back with her feet pointed at the ceiling as he lined his cock up with her pussy. He rubbed the underside of his cock on her clit and teased her hole with the head of his cock.

Olivia: "Liam fuck me. I want your cock in me balls deep. Bridgette, make sure you get all this from every angle and that special surprise I mentioned earlier? I'd say we're less than 30 seconds away."

Liam grabbed her legs and slid into her, going balls deep right away and bottoming out. Olivia got wide eyed, her upper lip snarled as she said through clenched teeth, "Oh fuck Liam I'm coming again I'm coming again don't stop fucking me Liam."

Bridgette: "Holy shit Liam what the fuck did you do to her? You just got in her and she's coming again?!" She never stopped snapping pictures the whole time.

Liam drove in and out of her with all he had and he knew as turned on as he'd been since they started, it wouldn't take long for him to come. Her pussy was incredible. It had a grip on his cock like he'd never experienced before. She was so wet as she continued to wave after wave of orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't tell when one ended and another one rushed in.

Olivia's eyes were wide and locked on to Liam's. She loved seeing his face as he gave her everything he had. Not wanting it to end, but she knew he probably couldn't hold on much longer. She taunted him, "Liam are you gonna come for me baby? I wanna watch you come Liam. Liam, I want you to come in my mouth. Feed me your cum Liam..." She wagged her tongue at him.

Bridgette: "Oh shit here we go!"

That was all he could take. He pulled out of her just in time to shoot a spurt of cum that landed on her upper lip. She had her mouth open with her tongue out as she grabbed his cock and started jacking. Liam grunted out, "Oh fuck here it comes Olivia..."

She jacked his load on her tongue and kept jacking until there was no more. He came so hard and so much it even surprised him. All the cock sucking, pussy licking and tit fucking earlier had built up such a load in him, Olivia's eyes were in amazement as he literally filled her mouth. His cum pooled on her tongue as she looked up at him and swallowed him down, making an "Ahhh" sound afterward as if she'd just taken a sip of sweet iced tea on a hot day. She cleaned him up and milked his cock until he was dry.

Bridgette: "Holy shit Olivia! Liam! I'm at a loss for words that was so hot! What a fucking load dude! Watching your cum pool on her tongue was great. Watching her so expertly milk you dry. Watching her neck bulge as she swallowed you down. Truly a sexual experience I'll never forget."