The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia licked her lips and gently sucked the head of Liam's cock to get some latent cum that had come out.

Olivia: "Thanks Bridge it truly was an amazing day. I'll never forget it either. Liam you OK?"

He was nearly in a stupor as he struggled for words, still out of breath from fucking her so hard and then filling her mouth with cum.

Liam: "Oh yeah I'm wonderful. This day is seared into my memory."

He leaned down to kiss Olivia again, their tongues mingling. Olivia's tongue still had some cum on it as she passionately kissed him.

Bridgette: "OK OK...damn guys it's too soon for another go" as she laughed.

Liam sat down next to Olivia to relax a bit. His cock and body now completely satisfied.

Bridgette: "Olivia you know as well as I do we've done thousands of softcore shoots over the years. The models go through the motions with no real emotion, connection or heat. I think I've only noticed pre-cum on a guy just a few times. And most don't really get a full hard on. They're just here to get paid. You've seen one cock, you've seen them all. But you guys are something else. And some of the girls, not all of them though, are so damn prissy it's insane. They wince at the thought of the guy's cock near her face. Anyway, thank you for letting me be your photographer today. It was an experience I'll never forget.

I'll add that you guys made me so mother fucking horny I can barely see straight. You guys put on such a show today. The cock sucking, the pussy licking, the fucking, the pre-cum play, the dual cock sucking interlude. Amazing. Now I need to go change my pad dammit!

I'm gonna go home, get cleaned up, shave my legs and pussy and sister let me tell you...I'm on the prowl tonight. I'm gonna find a guy, and not just any guy mind you. I'll be choosy and screen him first. I'm gonna flat out tell him I'm horny as fuck. I'm gonna ask him about his cock and whether he shaves. If not...next! I'm gonna ask him about his pussy licking skills. Then I'm gonna take him home, watch him take a shower and then I'm gonna do some of the things I watched you do today. I say some because I'm not sold on swallowing cum with a one night stand. That's all this will be for me. He can come on my tits or something but not my face or in my mouth. I have a massive itch I need scratched! I definitely learned a few things about how to handle a cock. I just hope he has as nice a cock as Liam's! I need to shut up, go home and get ready for my own version of the fuck-fest I witnessed today before I get hornier than I already am. See ya!

Oh, hey Olivia, do I get a bonus for today?" She laughed at herself for asking.

Olivia: "Bridge, let's talk about it tomorrow. Oh and can I see your camera for a second?"

Bridgette handed her the camera. Its memory card full with detailed shots of today's activities from every angle.

Olivia pulled the memory card out, "Thanks, I'll be keeping this. Liam and I need to review them. Each of them. Every one of them." She said with a wink and a smile.

With Bridgette gone and they were alone they continued to touch each other and kiss, both of them coming down from the high they'd been on since Olivia walked into the studio earlier.

Olivia: "So Liam, how about we have a private session tonight at my place? Bring clothes to wear tomorrow and your toothbrush. Breakfast will be on me. In fact, how about you bring clothes for the weekend? Wait. On second thought, you're not gonna need much clothing at all!"

Liam: "I can't wait!"