The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he arrived, this time it was a little different when Olivia greeted him. She was definitely more provocatively dressed. Nothing raunchy or slutty mind you, just a bit more revealing than what he'd seen her in before. Now he had a really good view of her body. She did have quite a set of tits on her and he did love watching her ass as she walked in front of him to the studio. He noticed her hair was in a hair clip thing and pulled up. He thought to himself, "Maybe to keep her hair from being in the way of the camera?"

"Liam I'm so glad you decided to take us up on our offer. I'll be honest with you, your little mishap the last time got our attention. I'll be frank with you -- we want to see what you were packing." She gave him another sly grin..."Or at least I do."

This time the studio had a bed set up on it. There was also an area with some weights. There was another woman there sitting in a chair like those movie directors sit in. She wasn't paying much attention to him.

Olivia addressed her, "Hey Bridgette this is Liam."

Bridgette half interestingly replied, "Hello Liam nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll enjoy today's session. I'm here to keep things on the up and up."

Olivia told him, "OK so Liam. Let's get real here for a minute. You're about to get naked here in front of me and I'm going to be taking many pictures of you doing things that I tell you to do for the magazine layout. Are you 100% good with that?"

"I've thought about that a lot and sure, why not. You only live once" he laughed.

"OK let's get started. Let me see what you're packing in those shorts. Take off your clothes for me."

He started unbuttoning his shirt as she started snapping pictures.

"Liam look at me and grin as you undress. Yes, perfect. Very sexy."

He got his top shirt and t-shirt off and took his shoes and socks off.

He unsnapped his pants and pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them, all the while she continued to snap pictures.

He was now in just his underwear. She dropped the camera to her waist..."OK let's see what we're working with today Liam."

He was feeling an odd sensation. Arousal, yet embarrassment. Very strange.

He slid out of his underwear and stood naked before this stranger. His cock wasn't fully shrunk due to embarrassment though. It was hanging flaccid at about 2/3 of its full hard length.

Olivia really eyed him up and down this time as she licked her lips and actually brought a hand up to one of her tits and rubbed it over her nipple.

Holy shit. He felt his cock tingle.

She shook her head as if to come out of a trance and said, "OK very nice Liam...very nice indeed! Get on the bed for me, let's start there."

She had him lay on his side, one leg in a triangle and his cock laying on the other leg. His cock was definitely growing as a result of just being around her. She had him lean back against the bed, standing on the floor, his feet at shoulder width. Her favorite pose was again, arms crossed slightly leaned back.

She had him do mock exercises with the weights. His cock continued to lengthen. And did she ever notice.

"Liam. In all my years of doing nude male photoshoots I have never seen a cock as perfect as yours. These shots are gonna be great."

He wasn't sure how to respond to that. No one had ever said such a thing to him!

"OK a few final shots now. Squat down for me and let your cock and balls just hang down. Yep, perfect! OK I'd like to try something I've never done. I see your cock has a nice length even when it's hanging. How about you get 1/2 hard for me?"

Bridgette's ears perked up, "What did you just say?"

"I asked him if he could get 1/2 hard or even more for me. I want pics of him with his cock not just dangling. Although it does look pretty damn good dangling like that. Did you see how it moves when he walks?"

Bridgette couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her boss was more or less taunting a client into getting a hard on.

Bridgette: "OK well you're the boss I hope you know what you're doing."

Olivia: "Liam you OK with that? Can you get hard for me?"

He wasn't sure how to take that, or what was involved in getting aroused.

Olivia offered some help, "Here I think this might help."

With that she removed her hair clip and let her hair fall and moved it to one side. She started unbuttoning her blouse. She stopped at the buttons at her waist. She pulled the shirt open to reveal a very sexy lacy bra that she was slightly spilling out of.

Bridgette casually looked up from her laptop and did a double take as she thought, "What....is she....doing?"

She pulled both tits out of her bra, revealing a set of the most beautiful tits Liam had ever seen. Her nipples stuck out and her areolas were the perfect size.

Bridgette shot out of her chair, "Olivia!"

"Ssshhh Bridge I know what I'm doing."

"I see. And just what the fuck are you doing?!"

Olivia ignored her this time.

She kept her eyes on him as she ran her hands up and down her tits and across her nipples.

"Do you like me Liam?"

"Oh wow yes I do. You're beautiful. And you're cock stiffening sexy!" He nodded at his cock.

It had the intended effect. Liam's cock started to perk up and before you know it, he was almost fully hard.

"Wow Liam now that's what I'm talking about! Damn you are one sexy naked guy. And that cock of yours just gets better the harder it gets...damn."

Bridgette sat back down, although now she was definitely interested in what was about to transpire. This had never happened before. She was now watching with great interest.

Both women watched his cock grow to full hardness before their very eyes. And in Olivia's mind she was on her knees in front of him sucking his growing cock, feeling its hardness on her tongue. Bridgette would never admit to the same thing, but she was thinking the same thing.

She didn't button back up but left her tits out on display as she continued to direct him and take pictures.

She wanted him to get on his knees on the bed and lean back so his cock really stuck out.

He did as she instructed and got the pictures she wanted.

Bridgette was watching more intently now. Not so much as watching Liam, but watching Olivia and wondering what she was up to.

In Olivia's mind she instantly wanted him to do that over her face and let his balls and head of his cock graze her lips and tongue! She felt herself getting wet right there on the spot. That had never happened to her before while doing a shoot. She wanted him.

"Hold that pose for me while I move to get a front shot of that pose. Nice. I like that one a lot. Wait a second...is that pre-cum I see?"

She was circling him, the camera relentlessly snapping pictures.

He looked down and sure enough there was a glob of pre-cum.

"Liam don't move."

She made her way over to him and got down on the bed on her stomach, keeping the camera on his cock.

"Grab your cock for me and milk it from the bottom. I want to see that pre-cum start to drip."

He did as he was told and sure enough, the glob of pre-cum increased by a lot and started to drip.

Olivia started snapping pictures like crazy. She got what she wanted, for the most part. What she really wanted was to put her mouth on the head of his cock and get that pre-cum on her tongue and swallow it down.

"OK Liam, that was a great session. One of the best I've ever done, if not the best. Like I said you have a great cock and balls. Would you be interested in doing another type of shoot for us?"

"Another type of shoot? What's that?"

"Well, this wasn't mentioned in the original interview for obvious reasons but we also do soft core sex shoots. No oral or vaginal penetration, just kissing so it's safe."

"Oh. Well why not I've come this far. When and where?"

"Right here, this time next week. Trust me I think you're gonna like the experience." She gave him a wink and a little kiss on the cheek.

Bridgette: "You know you just hired him to do a softcore shoot without consulting the rest of us? We've never hired anyone, male or female, without a majority vote. I'm not saying I disagree, mind you. You were right though, that cock of his...damn. It looked nice flaccid and I did like how it moves when he walks. But once that fucker was hard? Holy shit...I mean damn. It's perfectly straight! I have to ask you though, were you tempted to lean forward and start sucking his cock on the bed there?"

Olivia: "Yes Bridge I know I broke protocol. I should have consulted the team but I got caught up in the moment, for the first time ever. I couldn't help it. I want to see him in "action" with a female model. To answer your question, and no pun intended, it was very hard. His cock was so hard and so perfect and less than a foot from my face. Yes I wanted to put that camera down, grab his cock and start bobbing my head up and down on it. Bridge I can't say what I would have done if you weren't there as a chaperone!"

Bridgette: "Ha I figured as much. I'll admit my mouth was actually watering when he leaned back on the bed, his cock fully hard and pre-cum dripping? FUCK that was so sexy! OK then. Count me in for the day of the softcore shoot, I want to see this one."

Olivia: "OK will do. Hey Bridge, we've been friends for a long time and I trust you like a sister. You're my #2 in charge around here so I'll level with you. I'm gonna be the model for Liam's softcore shoot. It will be him and I, and I want you taking the pictures. And I want you to use a camera that has no wifi capability. I want these pics on the camera's memory card only."

Bridgette: "Oh wow seriously? Why the sudden change in attitude? I know we've had some pretty gorgeous guys come through here and you've taken millions of nude and softcore pics with these guys, some with some huge cocks. I seem to remember one guy with a 10" cock one time. What makes this guy different? You've never expressed interest either explicitly or implicitly before. I've never gotten the impression that you were even the least bit turned on. And some of the guys who've modeled for us in the past were really sexy with tight bodies. You never internally wished one of them would show an interest in you?"

Olivia: "I can't explain it. He got my attention like no other man that's walked into my office for that initial interview. His obvious humility is very attractive to me. He's a good looking guy. Not as cute or rugged as some we've had come through here, but to me it's about the package as a whole. Get it? Package? OK fine..." Olivia laughed at her own joke as Bridgette rolled her eyes in mock humor.

Olivia: "I don't know. I'm drawn to him, that's all I can say really."

Bridgette: "It's OK, I get it I really do. But I still think you should put him up for a vote."

Olivia: "OK you're right, put the pictures from today in the normal format for presentation before the team tomorrow. But do me a favor please? The ones of his cock close up with the pre-cum, don't include those. In fact, email them to me then delete them from the memory card and central server."

Bridgette: "You got it boss. See you tomorrow. Oh and of course I'll be your photographer for your session with Liam. It will be an honor."

Later that night Olivia was alone and thinking of Liam and that cock of his. Damn that thing was amazing! Not really huge but definitely not small. It was perfectly proportioned. The thickness of the shaft compared to the length. And the head? Oh the head of his cock! She desperately wanted to wrap her lips around it and feel it swell as his cock stiffened.

She imagined kissing his lips so softly yet passionately.

She would masturbate before falling asleep, just thinking of Liam's cock and would almost scream his name in muffled murmurs as she was in the throes of multiple orgasms.

The next morning the team met for their usual duties of sifting through page after page of pictures of not just Liam, but from the other photographers on staff.

Liam's file came up for review as Marilyn showed his pictures to the team.

Some of the comments included, "Very nice Olivia, great choice. Really nice cock and balls on him. Great poses accentuating his cock. The one with him on his knees and fully hard is particularly impressive. He was certainly aroused, that's for sure. Maybe he's an exhibitionist and gets off on this sort of thing. Who knows?"

Olivia got to the last of the pics and clicked the last one, showing Liam's fully hard cock dripping pre-cum. It hadn't been deleted as she'd asked Bridgette to do. She shot her a look like, "What the fuck?"

It was obvious the camera must have been extremely close. The pre-cum and the head of his cock were in perfect focus, with his shaft and body out of focus.

The Chief CPA nearly flew out of her chair, "Olivia! What's happening here? Pre-cum? Really? He has a full raging hard on dripping pre-cum so he was obviously very aroused. What had him so turned on, or do we even want to know? Playgirl has told us in no uncertain terms they want nothing harder than a 1/2 erection and no body fluids visible. If the male model starts producing pre-cum, it is to be wiped off by the model so the shoot can continue. If he gets fully hard, we wait until his cock starts to come down. Period."

Olivia blushed a little as she shot a side glance to Bridgette, who silently mouthed, "Sorry" and hung her head in shame.

Olivia: "OK, I'll be honest with all of you. I unbuttoned my shirt, opened it up, pulled my tits out of my bra and rubbed my nipples for him. It definitely excited him as you can see."

"Wow. Just...WOW. You know how far out of protocol and professionalism this is? We know you run this place and you call the shots but come on Olivia. Do we need to have two chaperones when you're with this guy if we agree to use him for a softcore? Would the session even remain softcore? I'm not trying to accuse you of going full hardcore with him but this does raise a red flag. If we do hire him to do a softcore shoot, we want Bridgette in there with you as well. She can keep an eye on you. Fair enough? This conversation doesn't leave this room and I mean it ladies. If this got out it would definitely damage our reputation with the big family oriented customers who pay the bills around here."

Olivia: "Yep agreed. Again I'm so sorry and let's keep it in this room only. This won't happen again I promise. Sorry to have put a breach in our mutual trust."

"OK aside from this incident, how do we vote as far as whether to hire him for a softcore shoot?" All hands went up in favor.

"OK that settles it -- he's hired. You have a girl in mind for the shoot?"

Olivia: "Yep I do. She's been in this business for a while and hasn't done any modeling for a long time. But she's close to his age and I think they'd work well together. She's already seen his photos, all of them including his cock at full hardness, and really wants to work with him. I have a feeling he's going to like working with her too. The chemistry between them should be off the charts."

The day for his big shoot had arrived and Liam was as ready as he could be. He went through his normal regimen for hygiene and made sure his cock and balls were shaved smooth, as well as his face.

He arrived at the studio as scheduled, only no Olivia to greet him. He was disappointed.

Bridgette: "Hi Liam, nice to see you again, I'll be your photographer today. I'm looking forward to working with you today on this very special shoot. Feeling good about it?"

She was a pretty girl and had much bigger tits than Olivia but he could tell they were definitely fake. They just didn't look natural for her frame and they seemed to ride a little too high on her chest. She was very nice though and not a snob at all so that was good.

Liam: "Hi Bridgette, good to see you too. Yes I feel good. I'm a little nervous but I'm sure that will go away once we get started." The studio was set up like a beach. It had sand, a cabana, some benches and even a shower like they have at the beach.

Liam: "So will Olivia be here today at all?" He asked.

Bridgette: "Yeah she's running a bit late due to a prior engagement. Believe me she wouldn't miss this for the world. Trust me she'll be here soon enough." She gave him a wink.

Bridgette told him, "OK Liam over in the dressing room are your clothes for today. Cargo shorts and a muscle shirt so go ahead and get changed for me."

Liam: "Do I put on underwear?"

Bridgette: "Yeah good idea we want this to look as natural as possible."

He swapped clothes and came out ready to get started.

Bridgette: "OK Liam you look great! Ready for a day at the beach?"

Liam: "You bet I'm ready!"

Bridgette: "That's the spirit. Try to relax, but not too much. Look....Liam...you're going to be naked with a naked woman today. You will be touching her and she will be touching you. Your cock will be poised at the entrance of her pussy, ready to fuck. Your mouth and tongue will literally be an inch from her pussy. Her mouth and tongue will be mere centimeters from your cock. It's OK if you get hard. In fact I want you to get hard. So keep that in mind and just let things flow naturally. Oh and don't forget, I'll be getting the whole thing on film and will be moving around you two as you do your thing. I will be directing you, especially when both of you are naked, but for the most part just let go and have a good time."

That did put him at ease a little. Where was Olivia? Where was the girl he was going to be with?

Liam: "Are there any ground rules? Can I kiss her if she's OK with that? How softcore will this be?"

Bridgette: "Great question Liam thanks for asking ahead of time to keep from spoiling any chemistry or moods. The order of who's in control today is me, the female model and then you. Actually you don't have a whole lot of say to be honest. OK so...no penetration of any kind. Keep your tongue and fingers out of her pussy. She might or might not grab your cock which is OK. She might cup your balls and she might actually stroke your cock but we leave that up to her. But she will not...let me repeat....she will not be putting her tongue or mouth on your cock. Let's be clear -- I don't care how horny and hard you get. I don't care how much pre-cum starts to flow from the head of your cock from being turned on -- do not grab her head to put your cock in her mouth. Do not even try fuck her. Don't put your cock any closer to her mouth, tongue or pussy than what I tell you to. She's being told these same things, believe me. You can kiss of course and believe me you'll want to. Go ahead and have at it, as deep and as wet as you want. You can suck, lick and kiss her nipples if you want. Oh and the little mishap the other day with your cock peeking through? No biggie and we all got a kick out of it and it's what led to you being here today. But if you cross the line with anything we've discussed, you won't be invited back. Oh and by the way, your nude shoot the other day was fantastic. The shots she got of pre-cum dripping from your cock....truly amazing. Olivia must have really turned you on."

"Wow, OK. Great info and some important safety tips! And yeah you could say I was turned on." He smiled, thinking about that day.

.

Bridgette continued, "OK let's get some preliminary shots of just you on the various props so I can check my lighting."

He did as he was instructed and had a good rapport with Bridgette. But he didn't feel that spark like he did with Olivia. Dammit where was she? And where's the girl he'll be with?

Bridgette's phone rang and she answered it. "OK great, send her in."

Oh man, this was it. The girl was about to come into the studio! Liam was nervous and excited at the same time and couldn't wait.

The studio door opened and in came Olivia. "H O L Y S H I T" was the only thing running through his mind. Could it be? Olivia was the other model? He was going to be naked with her?! His heart skipped several beats at the thought of kissing her and seeing her with no clothes on. Or watching her strip. Or helping her strip. Or her stripping him.