The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgette: "Ha I can only imagine! OK lemme get around to you and see how you're doing on his cock."

As Bridgette made her way around to Olivia's end of the 69, she watched as Olivia lustfully and expertly stroked and sucked his cock which was dripping with her spit. It was dripping down his balls and onto the blanket. Very sexy.

Bridgette: "Damn girl...enjoying yourself a bit there?"

Olivia looked at her, well, looked at the camera and you could see the smile in her eyes. She winked as she kept a lip lock on the head of his cock and stroked his shaft. Bridgette was getting some amazing pictures of two people enjoying each other's bodies so much it was indescribable.

Bridgette: "Olivia lemme see you roll his balls with your fingers. You know like those magicians do with a coin? Yeah like that. That's nice. OK now grab both balls from the bottom of his sack and push up. Yeah like that. Now let them drop. Damn that is sexy and like you said earlier he does have a really nice set of balls on him. Hey Liam does she have a mouth on her or what? You should see her sucking your cock from this angle. Guys I got some great shots in this position. OK now keep a grip on the base of his cock. I want you to gnaw on that beautiful head. That's it, use your teeth. FUCK girl you are so damn sexy with his cock head between your teeth like that. Look at me and keep gnawing on it. Run your tongue around it. OK kiss up and down every inch. Wow yes that's beautiful. Pucker your lips and slap his cock up against your lips a few times. Now let's swap and have Olivia on top."

The two lovers stopped their oral manipulations on each other and flipped positions. Now Liam would feel her tongue on the upper side of the head of his cock which is a whole different sensation. One that might test his holding power to keep from coming.

Bridgette: "Oh damn...this is something else. Olivia....this view is amazing. His cock fucking your mouth from above like that...wow. Hey wrap your hands around his ass and rub his asshole for me. Oh shit yeah like that. His balls are almost touching your nose when he goes deep. How's your point of view? Gotta be sexy 'cause it sure is from mine."

Liam raised up to pull his cock from her mouth so she could answer the question.

Olivia: "Bridge it's fucking awesome. I do like being dominated a bit and this is a great position for that. He controls how much cock to feed me. I love it."

Bridgette: "Liam stay in that position with your cock above her mouth. Olivia flick your tongue on the tip of his cock. Oooh yeah you go girl. Liam come down closer to her mouth a little bit...right...there. OK now grab his balls for me and pull them down toward your face. Now, can you wrap your little pony tail around his balls? Damn....yes that's perfect. Oh shit is that more pre-cum I see? See if you can milk enough out to let it drip and stretch to your tongue. Yeah girl milk that cock...oh shit I see it. Yeah get it with your tongue. You should see it from my angle as it strings between his cock and your tongue. Very hot...damn hot. Whew...shit...you guys are turning me on...shit! OK guys these shots were really something special you're gonna love them. I'll say it again you are one hot couple. You seem to really be in tune with one another's body and it definitely shows. You wanna take a break? Maybe some water or a snack? I'm nowhere near done with what I want to see so it's up to you."

While neither of the lovers wanted to stop, a break was in order to get some water.

Olivia: "Yeah I guess. Let's take a water break."

Bridgette went to the fridge and got 3 water bottles and brought them to Liam and Olivia. They were both thirstier than they thought. Not just the sex, but the lights.

Bridgette: "So how is it that you guys are so in tune with one another? What's up?"

Olivia: "Bridge I don't know to be honest. My heart skipped a beat the moment he walked in my office that first day." She looked over at Liam and reached for his hand. "I can't explain it but believe me it's something I've never felt before. I mean come on, you know how we operate around here, we run a tight ship and absolutely no room for breaking any of our rules we have in place. Look at the number of times we've had to stop a shoot and fire a model on the spot!" She laughed as she recalled, "Hey remember that time we were shooting a boy/girl/boy threesome? Liam it was hilarious but the female model was PISSED! So it was a softcore shoot, like ours today was supposed to be." She really laughed at that..."Anyways, the mood was getting pretty hot and both guys were rock hard. She was on her knees with one guy behind her and one at her face. The guy behind her maintained his cool and kept his cock an inch or so from her pussy like we told him to do. But the guy at her face well, he literally took matters in his own hands and started stroking his cock, which was fine with us. But he took it too far and since her mouth was open and her tongue was out, to simulate her sucking him, he blew his load straight into her mouth. She coughed and gagged, stood up, slapped his face and kneed him in the balls!"

The three of them burst out laughing, almost to the point of tears. Liam loved Olivia's laugh.

Olivia: "She was so pissed she walked off the set, never to be heard from again. The guy was fired on the spot of course. But man it's funny now to think about it. Oh and the other time, another softcore shoot, or was supposed to be...remember when we had the guy and gal on the couch? Liam his cock was an inch from her pussy and he was rock hard. They were in a missionary position and looking into one another's eyes. She gave him a look, nodded her head then all hell broke loose. He rammed his cock into her balls deep. She screamed and had an orgasm right on the spot. We were all like Whoa Whoa Whoa! Time out guys. They kept fucking and didn't listen to us, so we just let them finish since they were both gonna be fired any way. They were oblivious to us. He ended up coming in her mouth and she gulped his load as we all watched in amazement. It was actually pretty sexy to see something like that in person. Sort of like what ole Bridgette here is seeing today. Right Bridge?"

Bridgette: "Oh yeah big time. I remember both of those events and it's funny looking back on it now. I guess every softcore shoot we do has the potential to end up with them fucking, a pussy getting licked or a cock sucked. My hats off to the models that do maintain composure because I know I sure wouldn't be able to! So Liam, how about you? You obviously have some sort of connection with Olivia."

Liam: "Oh yeah definitely. I felt something when I walked into her office. Something about her aura got my attention. The way she carried herself. She's very confident, yet vulnerable at the same time. Obviously her physical attributes got my attention first. I mean look at her. Her hair, her smile, her eyes and those things got my attention before I ever saw her naked. And naked? She's incredible. Her tits are perfect, with those curves on the side and bottom. I love how they hang on her chest. And those nipples drive me nuts! And the way she looks at me with my cock in her mouth is intoxicating. I love how she grabs my head when she kisses me. I love how she wants to kiss me at all, really. I love the shape of her mouth and her beautiful eyes."

Olivia squeezed his hand as he raised hers to his mouth and kissed it. She leaned over to him as they kissed. Bridgette noticed his cock stiffening up.

Bridgette: "Liam just her kissing you like that is making your cock hard?"

Liam: "Oh yeah kissing her is intensely erotic. There's nothing innocent about it. The way she grabs the back of my head. The way she uses her tongue and lips is a massive turn on. As you can see!" He turned to face her and spread his legs for her.

Bridgette: "Oh yes I see it alright. You guys wanna do a quick clean up before we get back into it? I know you're sweating."

Both of them agreed and went to the restrooms to freshen up and returned to the studio.

Bridgette: "Liam I have a question for you. Have you ever been rimmed?"

Liam: "No, I haven't"

Bridgette: "OK good then it will be a new experience for you. Olivia, what do you think? You wanna have him on his knees, ass up, head down and have you work his asshole with your tongue, teeth and fingers? Sound OK to you?"

Olivia: "Oh hell yes. Let's do it!"

Bridgette: "Awesome. Liam go get on that blanket again and assume the position. Head down, ass up on your knees. Make sense?"

Liam: "Yep"

Liam got into position, Olivia got next to him with her hands on his ass. Bridgette got into position directly behind them and started snapping pictures. Olivia spread his ass cheeks and went to town on his asshole. She licked and ran her tongue around in circles. Liam couldn't even begin to describe this new sensation. His eyes rolled back in his head. This was amazing.

Bridgette: "Oh shit yeah girl get after it! Damn you're such a slut...I had no idea. Run your fingernails from his asshole to his balls. Yes, like that. Spit on his asshole and run your fingertip around it. Yes just like that. Pull down on his balls. Nice...yes. OK now keep licking and start stroking his cock. Oh damn that's hot. OK now look at me and give me a smile as you keep licking. Damn you are one sexy woman Olivia! Is there anything you won't do? OK now nibble around his asshole and keep jacking his cock. Oh yeah, perfect. Damn Liam that has got to feel good!"

Olivia stopped for a second and said, "Yes I have two rules -- no cum in my mouth and no fucking my ass." She whispered, "But one of those will be broken today....ssshhhh."

Bridgette: "Got it no cum in mouth and no ass fucking. I'm excited to see which rule you're breaking today." She laughed as she went back to snapping pictures.

Olivia continued to lick and finger his asshole while she stroked his cock, which had regained its stiffness.

Bridgette: "Alright I got the pics I wanted and damn are they really hot. I have one more position for you guys. Liam lie on your back. Olivia stand over him and face him. Yes, like that. OK now squat fuck him. I wanna see that ass from the back and watch your pussy slam down on his cock. Yeah that's it...now go all the way down. Oh yeah fuck him just like that Olivia. OK now raise up and have only the head of his cock in you. Yes, now slam that pussy down on him. Fuck yeah that's it fuck that cock girl."

Olivia squat fucked Liam for as long as she could, it's a difficult position since all the effort is in the thighs. She had her hands on his chest as he watched her tits swing.

Bridgette: "OK I got some great shots of that action. Olivia you wanna take a breather? I know from personal experience that position is murder on the thighs."

Olivia: "Yes I do. Liam, stay where you are, I wanna suck you some more."

She got between his legs facing him and grabbed his cock and started sucking and stroking. Bridgette took the cue and got behind her and snapped a few pics of her ass and pussy from that angle. She moved around to the side and got shots of Olivia working his cock. Olivia never took her eyes off Liam's eyes.

Bridgette moved around to get a head on shot of Olivia. She got behind Liam's head and laid the camera on his chest to get the shot she wanted. She wanted Olivia's face and Liam's cock, nothing else in the shot. A beautiful sexy blond woman with a mouthful of a big hard cock. Simply awesome.

Bridgette: "Olivia suck his balls and stroke his cock for me. Yeah like that. OK now can you get both calls in your mouth? Ha nice good job!

Hey I just got an idea. Olivia get up on your knees. Liam stand up in front of her. Yeah like that. Liam have your arms at your side and sort of lean back a bit, make your cock really stick out. Oh yes like that. Damn. OK Olivia put all your hair on the other side so I can see your entire profile and neck. Yes lke that. Now suck just the head of his cock. Let me see your cheeks hollow in. OK now look up at him. Mother fucker you guys. This is downright beautiful!!! Liam in this pose with her mouth just sucking the head of your cock, it looks like your cock grew 2". It's amazing and it's really a beautiful. Olivia hold that pose, keep looking at him and grab your tits with both hands. Yes! OK now use one hand to rub your clit. You are so sexy Olivia I can't even find the words.

Olivia: "Bridge put the camera under his cock. I mean like lay it on the floor. In the frame I want to see his cock, my mouth and my tits from a different perspective."

Bridgette: "Oh great idea!" Bridgette got the pics Olivia wanted and resumed her directorial duties.

Bridgette: "OK now go back to sucking and stroking his cock. Yeah girl just like that. Liam, you are one lucky dude. She's a cocksucker supreme if I say so myself and I can tell she really enjoys every inch of your cock.

Olivia use your hand too as you bob your head up and down. Grab both balls and pull them down. Now get his cock good and wet. OK now wrap your tits around his cock. Yep like that now tit fuck him. Liam you can thrust if you want or let her move it's up to you. Olivia stick your tongue out when his cock gets near your mouth. Yes. These are great shots here. OK Liam keep fucking her tits. Can you lean down and kiss her at the same time? Oh wow you can. Oh shit guys that's damn sexy right there. Wow. Whew I need a fan over here. You guys are so fucking hot together. Your bodies are really in tune with one another. His cock, your pussy, his mouth, your mouth, your tits, his hands. Amazing.

Is there anything you guys want to do with or to one another and me get shots of? I do have one more thing I'd like to see although I'm not sure you'd go along with it Olivia."

Liam and Olivia paused their tit fucking to sit and talk with Bridgette.

Olivia: "Sure Bridge what's on your mind?"

Bridgette: "Well....oh fuck it I'll just come out with it. Can I suck his cock? Watching you suck him like you do really turns me on and I really want to feel his cock in my mouth. That's all I want and it won't go any further. Besides, you'll be right there watching. What do you think?"

Olivia: "Hmmm. Sure why not. But that's it and I mean it. You can do whatever you want to his cock and balls you're your mouth, tongue and hands but he will not be touching you in any way. Are we clear? Where do you want him?"

Bridgette: "Yep crystal. Over on the lounger is fine since you guys are already next to one another. Liam do me a favor and sit on the end and slide a little forward. Enough to where your balls are accessible. At least accessible by my mouth."

Bridgette got up from her stool and walked over to a makeup table and grabbed something off the top of it.

When she got back over to where they were sitting, she got down on her knees in front of Liam and put her hair in a ponytail off to one side. She knelt between Liam's legs and ran her hands all along his inner thighs. His cock, which had gone down some after he and Olivia stopped their tit fucking earlier, was a little droopy and dangling toward the floor.

Bridgette took a deep breath and looked at Olivia, "And you're sure you're OK with this?" She looked at his cock dangling, "Hmmm....actually you know what, let's do this." She got up and went and laid on her back on the blanket. "Liam come here and kneel over my face. Let's start with that."

Liam got up and walked over to her and knelt over her. His cock was starting to respond in anticipation.

Olivia got beside Liam, on her knees so she could see everything Bridgette was about to do.

Olivia: "OK Bridge it's all yours."

Bridgette gave her a smile and a wink as she stuck her tongue out to flick the head of his stiffening cock.

She cradled his balls and rolled them with her fingers as she sucked the head of his cock.

It wasn't long before this position was of no use. Liam's cock was now full raging hard and simply wouldn't bend to reach her mouth.

Since his cock could no longer be reached by her tongue, she told him to dip his balls in her mouth. She opened wide, Liam moved a little so his balls were right over her mouth. She gently used her fingers to tuck his sack between her lips. She closed her mouth and softly sucked as she reached up and jacked his cock. The pre-cum was flowing as one might expect.

She popped his balls out of her mouth and was ready to start sucking his cock like she wanted.

Bridgette: "OK let's go back to the lounger. Time for me to show you what I've been wanting to do ever since the day of your nude shoot."

They all got up and went back to the lounger. Liam on the end, with cock and balls over the edge for access and Olivia kneeling behind him so she had a perfect view. She kissed his neck as Bridgette went to work.

Bridgette knelt between his legs and ran her fingernails through the patch of pubic hair above his cock. She grabbed the base of his cock and slowly milked upward, causing a nice glob of pre-cum to emerge. She licked her lips and sucked the head of his cock. "Mmmm...Olivia he does taste good you weren't kidding." She looked up at Liam, then over at Olivia. She kept her eyes on Olivia as she slid her mouth down over the head and nibbled on it.

Bridgette gave his cock nibble kisses all up and down its length.

She reached under his cock and fondled his balls, secretly wanting the load they carried on her tongue and in her mouth, but she would never admit that to Olivia.

She put the head of his cock in her mouth and started going down. She kept going until his cock had completely disappeared. She had gone all the way down to the base of his cock, all the while looking at Olivia and gave her a wink.

Olivia: "Oh shit....Bridge means businesses! Liam are you seeing this?" As if he wasn't in a state of sheer amazement. He breathily said, "Yes Olivia....yes....I see it....oh fuck I see it..."

When Bridgette reached the base of his cock, she would push just a little bit further a few times, like a little mouth fuck that only had maybe a half inch of movement. She sucked her cheeks in and slowly pulled up and off his cock.

Olivia laughed in amazement: "Wow Bridge that's some talent you have there you show off. Don't stop now, keep going."

Bridgette was happy to comply and went down again. And again. And again. She pulled back and caught her breath, her chest heaving as her spit dripped down Liam's cock. "Fuck I could do this all day..."

Olivia: "Keep going I think he likes it. Roll his balls with your fingers. Yes like that. Liam does that feel good?"

Bridgette again went all the way to the base and rolled his balls with her fingers.

With wide eyes in disbelief and his breathing getting heavy with what was happening to him, "Yes Olivia it feels amazing."

Olivia: "Bridge get under his balls and suck them, put both in your mouth. Now stroke his cock."

Bridgette did as she was instructed and was getting more and more turned on just from knowing she was turning Liam on so much and that Olivia was watching. She stopped sucking his balls and asked Olivia a question..."

Bridgette: "Olivia can I take my top and bra off? Please? I want to slap my nipples with his cock."

Olivia let out a semi-exasperated sigh and agreed. "OK Bridge but you're awfully close to crossing a line I will not let you cross. Go ahead, let's see those tits you paid so much money for." She and Bridgette laughed at that one.

Bridgette got on her knees and took of her shirt and bra and set her tits free. It was then plainly obvious they were store bought. They were perfectly round and actually did have a bit of sag to them.

Bridgette got up close to his cock again and spit on it then jacked his shaft. She rubbed the head of his cock all over both her nipples causing her to shudder as her eyes rolled back in her head.