The Physio's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further ado, she wormed her way into the bed next to me and slid her hand under the waistband of her pyjamas.

I hardly knew what to do, or say. "Need any help with that?" I asked, feeling foolish.

"No, I can manage very well on my own, thank you. But you can watch, if you like." She moved the bedclothes aside.

I did like. And my erection liked. What was I to do with it? I felt embarrassed and uncertain. This was unknown territory.

"I'd forgotten just how good this feels," she exclaimed, as her ministrations began to take effect.

To watch her at play was an education. Her finger-tips were tender; they were urgent. She waved a palm over her pussy, hardly brushing the hairs as they rose to meet her touch; under my gaze, she eased her glistening lips apart. Going in, she settled into a steady, sensuous rhythm. She was a picture of womanhood unashamed.

I might as well not have been there, for all the notice she took of me. She was descending deeper and deeper into her own private paradise. Was this the woman I had married, who only a few minutes before had been teasing me about bra-swapping? It was as if I was looking at her for the first time. Suppose this was to be the last time? What had I lost? Phyllis, Myrtle, Ingrid, Penny, the women of my fantasies, all faded from my consciousness.

Just when she got close to climax, Shirley looked up. "That was money well spent," she said, drawing me down into her embrace. Her cunt, as I entered it, was the sweetest and warmest I had ever known.

12