The Piano - The Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He loves it! You try!" Tati moved back.

Penny replaced her but looked a little apprehensive.

"Just your finger is ok, Penny. He really does love it! " Tatiana reassured her.

Penny looked at me, I winked. She smiled. She watched herself trace the line where the skin looks stitched together between my legs. She circled around my anus and smiled when it reacted and tightened from her touch. She traced around it watching it and smiling but glancing up at me over and over. She traced back to my scrotum and around each ball then back to down to repeat it all again several times. Finally she looked up at me smiling and biting her lip but looking very pleased with herself!

"Feels amazing Penny, I love the way you touch me!" I meant it.

"You're amazing Tony!" she said.

"No, you are. You're wonderfully soft and you touch me like you don't want to break anything! Happy birthday!" I said.

"Yea." She again bit her lip and watched herself trace around my anus again.

"I love how you kiss my cock and I love your hand on it too."

Tati had moved and was setting up a tripod and camera, trying to be quiet as she did. Penny didn't even seem to notice her movements mesmerized by her hands moving wherever she wished.

"Do you really like that?" she whispered.

"I really do!" I said back.

Her hand found and wrapped around my now the very hard shaft. Her dainty hand only covered about half the length. She stoked up and down.

"Here" said Tati, handing her the lube. "Not too much."

The fingers that had been running up and down between my legs took the bottle. She lowered her head down and licked the tip of head then sucked hard. "Mmmm" She squirted a little lube right on the tip. Her other hand ran up covering it. Her hands traded places sliding and pulling the lube down the shaft. My cock glistened in the lights that Tatiana had set up. Penny began stroking the length.

Without looking up she said, "You really do like this don't you!"

"I love it! I really love it! But I love even more that is you doing it and enjoying doing it! You seem more than comfortable now. You are enjoying it too! " I winked as I spoke.

Tati had moved in next to her. She traded hands but kept stroking my cock. Her other hand went back to caressing and fondling my balls. Tati moved the camera into place, aimed and shot. Penny giggled. Tati handed her the remote for the camera and quickly explained the simple functions. Her eyes went wide.

"Let me prep him." Tati went on to explain, "We haven't done this much but I think it is incredibly sexy! He says it doesn't hurt after it's in so we go careful and slow. It seems to make him harder but I don't see how he could get harder than he is now!"

Tati showed Penny the long thin rod and the bottle of lube then explained that she wanted lots of pictures as it slid in. She coated the rod with a very generous amount of lube and put the tip of the bottle at the hole in my cock. Penny's eyes were wide as she watched!

"Shoot!" said Tati!

The flash went off and Tati aimed the rod above my cock, another flash. Slowly the tip started in. The worst part was right at the first as it begins to slide in. Flash! More lube and the slow slide began. The camera was going off almost constantly. The rod began to disappear as my cock swallowed it. I could feel the sliding motion. It was in far enough that Tati let go of my cock and moved. Lots of pictures! I was instructed to turn sideways for the camera. Tati took it off the tripod and took some photos from all angles.

Tati had me slide back around to the leaned back seated position and spread my legs wide. She clicked away, photos from every angle before placing the camera back into the tripod. She took a few moments to set up the smaller tripods and action cams. Penny moved next to me.

"Does it hurt?" She looked at me with concern written all over her face.

"Not now." I told her, "Only right at first."

Tati handed Penny the remote before adding more lube to the rod.

"Lots of pictures Pen!" Tati reminded her.

Penny watched with amazement but kept the camera clicking constantly as Tati pushed the rod nearly all the way in! She moved for some clear photos before reaching over to begin fucking my cock with it. Slowly out, more lube, then back in. She only held the tip and moved it very slowly. She motioned to Penny and tapped my knees. I spread my legs as wide as I could. Penny moved next to her and watched. My eyes were glued to those incredible two pairs of beautiful tits! My cock flexed at the thought and pushed the rod out a little. Tati had Penny take the end of the rod.

"Slowly." She told her, "Feel right here."

Tati held Penny's other hand at the underside and base of my cock where she could feel the shaft moving. Her eyes got large and nipples begin to puff out. She liked this new way of playing. Tati left her side while she slowly worked the rod in and out. Her other hand rested on my leg. Tati moved in with the camera, close up movie.

Penny looked up as the rod slid in, "I'm fucking your cock with this!"

She leaned down and kissed me, a soft intense wet kiss. The rod stopped for that moment. Another hand took over. Penny moved back. Tati held Penny's hand to my cock and the rod moved a little faster. More lube was added and she gave me back to Penny. Penny went slower but seemed awestruck as she stroked the rod in and out of my hardness! The two traded a few times. The rod was sliding easily now and Penny enjoyed fucking my cock and stroking it at the same time! On Tati's next turn she moved in and slid the rod slowly up and out.

Penny produced a couple of wet wipes and the two took turns cleaning off the lube. Cold wet wipes caused me to go a little limp. Penny mauled me with a dry cloth just before Tati brought me back to full life! She engulfed me and swallowed me balls deep. She came up for air and Penny's head dropped down! She sucked the head between her lips. Tati moved away. Penny brushed my leg smashing her breasts, ok boobs, to me and her eyes went big as my cock flexed in her mouth!

Tatiana appeared with a small paint brush, cup and bowl. Penny was instructed to cover the about half way up the shaft, my balls but not the head with the clear syrup from the bowl. She painted with a smile, giggles and bouncing boobies. I watched, wished and loved what I saw! Tatiana moved cameras and prepared for whatever was next. Once I was well painted Tati showed Penny the contents of a cup and they both giggled. They could giggle all they wanted! Those perfect boobies bounced with perfection as they did!

Together they covered my part of my shaft and balls with cupcake sprinkles! I was turned into a cock-cake! They cleaned up the extra and brushed me off until the only thing that was sprinkled was my now rock hard pointing sky ward concert grand multi-colored sprinkled cock. Penny moved and the camera started going off again. Penny stood by giggling, arms crossed and tits bouncing.

Tati was ready for the next step. Penny took over the camera and Tati ran some olive oil on a long thin candle. Penny snapped away as Tati aimed it into my cock and it slid into the hole where the steel rod had been. It was longer, but not as thick as the rod. It easily slid in until a couple of inches and the wick were above the head. It stayed there while Tati showed Penny how to make a movie. The process was repeated and a movie was made recording the event.

Tatiana showed Penny where to stand, how to lean in and finally she practiced blowing out the candle. The camera was placed where it caught the breasts and lips but focused on the cock-cake and candle. Tati had the remote in hand and lit the candle. I'll admit I became concerned but the second Tati was out of the frame the camera went off as Penny blew me out. The candle was raised up and everything reset. The candle burned a little longer sometimes and the girls traded places.

Both white and pink candles were used and my safety was always looked after. The candles burned without the wax running down, thank goodness! Several videos were captured and at least 1000 photos! Finally the sixth or seventh candle was blown out but left in its cock candle stick holder. They both put their lips on either side of my shaft and took photo after photo of them cleaning the sprinkles off my cock and balls.

When the candle finally slid out I was about to bust. Tati said "He's all yours! Happy Birthday, Penny dear!" and Penny sucked me! Her swirling tongue and fingers on my wet sticky balls was all I needed. She sucked hard! I blew cum shot after cum shot into her mouth! She tried to swallow so sexily but some still escaped rolling down her chin. Cum drips dotted her incredible boobs! She looked sexy, hot and steaming horny! She sucked and licked to her heats content. Her practice, lust or whatever it was paid off.

Penny breathed in! I rose to meet her! My 8 inch throbbing fuck missile launched into her open mouth and she buried it to its base! Balls deep! I shot again this time squirting down her throat! A few hard grunts and I relaxed back on the counter. Everything caught on video. Penny made a scene of letting my cock wet with cum saliva slowly slid from her mouth. She hollowed her lips sucking as it slid. Finally the full on hard concert grand popped out and sprang straight up. She kissed the head then smiled.

I groaned again! Tati was quick! Penny had the camera aimed and rolling and Tati swallowed me whole! Another set of cum explosions flew as Tatiana sucked me in and out fucking her mouth with my cock. I went stiff, rose off the counter again and groaned loud and hard. I pushed up hard driving my cock balls deep into Tatiana's sucking mouth. Penny didn't have the camera any more. Her breasts pushed around my arm and she covered my gaping mouth with hers. Tati kept mouth fucking me as she tried to suck my cock off my body.

Finally enough was enough! I collapsed back laying on the counter. Tati swallowed and reveled in her victory! The girls stood hugging, giggling, boobs smashed together watching my heavy breathing. Penny held the base of my cock as it flexed and throbbed with each heart beat. It was finally slowing relaxing.

"That was so awesome, so, WOW!" Penny said.

Tati and Penny took turns kissing me and each other! Tati patted my chest and Penny kissed me again, soft, loving this time. She and I watched Tati move to the camera. Penny had put it on the tripod and kept the action recording! Tati shut it down and retrieved the memory card. That signaled the end of that part of the party.

"Help him down Pen." Tati said and crossed the room to the TV.

Penny helped me down. I took the wipes and cleaned some cum off Penny's boobs. She looked up with soft bedroom eyes.

"I've been waiting for you to touch them." She said.

I sat the wipe on the counter. My hands found her wonderful soft boobs, I leaned down. She tip toed up and we kissed.

"Happy Birthday beautiful Penny!" I almost whispered.

We followed Tati. I was led to be seated and Tati announced it was now or never. Penny looked up at her with a question in her eyes. Tati hooked her shorts and slid them down. She stood before us now nude. I will never get over how incredibly beautiful she is. She is perfect dressed up, perfect relaxed and amazingly perfect nude! My cock agreed and began, to my surprise, to rise. Penny, had sat down and cuddle in next to me, slid off the couch and stood next to Tatiana. They hugged and Tati, looking only at Penny, shook her head affirmatively then sat.

"Tony," Penny grinned at me, "If you want them off, they're yours!"

I stood, "You sure?"

"More than ever." She returned and hugged me.

I took her in my arms then spun her around. The little dance move ended with her facing me. I hooked my fingers at the waist and slid her cut off shorts down until they fell on their own. She stepped out and left them there on the floor. There's something about a woman completely nude. Penny's small shorts really didn't hide much. But now, at least to me, she was even more beautiful. I let my hands slide down her arms and hold them out from her as I sat down. Penny cuddled in close taking and guiding my hand while holding my eyes locked on hers. My fingers moved across her soft tummy and to her pussy. She closed her eyes and let out a gentle soft "mmm".

Penny did a little spin. Tati smiled at her and gave a slight nod of her head. Penny bit her lip and sat at my other side. Tati lightly pushed my other hand to Penny. Penny took it and like Tati placed it on her soft mons and pushed my finger into her pussy. She was moist. She took a short quick breath as my one, then two fingers pushed deeper. She turned toward me, pressed against me and pushed my hand harder and my fingers deeper.

Penny kissed my cheek and moaned. "That feels wonderful!"

Tatiana held out the remote, punched the button and my cock appeared on the big screen. Both were equally moist. Both rested heads on my shoulders. Both softly shared caressing the cock that had been their entertainment and toy. We relaxed back as pictures and videos of a cock-cake appeared and disappeared from the screen.

They seemed to melt into me. Their hands stopped caressing my cock but stayed resting wrapped around it. I collected the loving kisses and moans. Each helped and pushed my fingers to explore their warmth, finger fucking them and teasing erect wonderful clits while their pussies got wetter and wetter.

Penny softly kissed my cheek, "I can stay all week end." she said. My cock started once again to stiffen