All Comments on 'The Plaything Ch. 01'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot!

I loved the story and hope to see and imagine more of Danni!

DWornockDWornockabout 11 years ago
Kind of erotic.

But a bit too much to seem realistic.

autoplotautoplotabout 11 years agoAuthor

It's definitely not realistic, DWornock. Not meant to be. Thanks for the comment!

steve1996steve1996about 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Great story. Any chance you're planning to write about what happens when she returns to the party? Plenty of interesting characters here to explore.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Loved the plot and the characters having actual character, added a whole level to the eroticism. The reluctant aspect was played out very well. Look forward to seeing more of your work! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OKAY……

It really should have been more sexy and her like friend adam should have became her boyfriend and just put long stories in chapters too long

autoplotautoplotabout 11 years agoAuthor

@steve1996, definitely planning to return to the story and write further chapters if people end up liking it.

@ElectricBadger, thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs work

You kept getting your own characters mixed up putting he's after dani's thoughts or else she's when talking abot the guys holding dani or fucking her... learn to differentiate your characters In your own story/ies better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

Found it erotic and it didn't stray too far into the realms of fantasy so that it remained very believable and, for me, these are the sort of stories that I like the best.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding rendition of this fantasy

I loved this. Left to read another story and said to myself ... fuck! Came back here and scored it. Thought I would comment that it is very well written. Her POV narration is spot on in my imagination of what this 'could' be like.

Reading it made me shake my head .. say 'shit' ... and go to the author page to see if you wrote more.

Thanks for a few minutes of sexual oblivion ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES