All Comments on 'The Policeman's Mistress Pt. 02'

by Roberts2410

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was loving the story until we got to the "daddy" part that was a turn off for me. I also think letting all her friend use him up whenever they want is a little off, maybe share him yes but mistress must be present or loan him out at times. Now for Riley, she seems adorable but already shows signs of bi-curious so I hope you continue to develop that. Hope to see him made to do things when at work, maybe even have him submit to his partner. thanks for sharing I hope to see part 3 soon.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this. Looking forward to future installments.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Very hot story. I love a story where a man is blackmailed and used just outside of his wife's vision. The threat of sending him home after draining him dry in the first chapter is super hot also. A few nights of Matt not being able to please Riley because his cock is completely drained will make it even easier for Mistress to bed her.

Thank you for writing and posting here. It is such a welcome sight to see a story from this rare genra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man I’m soooo hoping that you continue this story. It’s great. I love the fantasy of blackmailing.

WatpWatpabout 1 year ago

Please post the next part soon

Roberts2410Roberts2410about 1 year agoAuthor

Pt3 pending with Literotica Admin, focuses on Riley and The Mistress. 👍

Ripala0527Ripala05275 months ago

Your stories are insane!! LOVE reading them. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoberts2410@Roberts2410
Writing fantasies I can't experience. R.I.P. Omegle. If any females want to roleplay please get in touch through feedback. I am working on a lot of stories after a long absence, I just don't want everyone of my stories to feel the same which I feel it was becoming. Stay...