All Comments on 'The Portrait Ch. 02'

by Jaydean409

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Quite the intense dp scene with those two guys…. Rough porn video, hubby should video it for posterity

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I was going to be encouraging and patient; but yes, this sucked.

If she developed a crippling drug habit, would he support her by getting her treatment or by indulging her drug oroblem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your creativity and storytelling are fine. I however personally despise cuckold and rough sex stories On the other hand I enjoyover the top revenge except on TRULY remorsefull women. Reasonable RACC stories are acceptable. As long as your stories have adequate tags you won't recieve ratings based on my personal taste but on your writing skills.

phabulousphreddyphabulousphreddyabout 2 years ago

So that was one of the wildest and best written pieces I have read.

It was dark but very, very erotic.

Thank you for this.

Will there be further chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the absolute fuck is wrong with that idiot crying like bitch over the wrong category? He whines more than a Japanese dirt bike. He also texts like a 12 year old girl writing about her crush. I think he’s going to give himself a heart attack. We can only hope.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 2 years ago
Too violent for me.

You write very well and have followed the style of the author of The Portrait.

OK you mention the daughters briefly and give the name of the husband, the children especially girls I feel would notice the difference in their mother.

It is in the loving wives section?

The wife has suffered enough, no more please.

dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 2 years ago

A good addition to a great story. I hope you keep writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Did you listen to the anonymous deletion fairy Jay? All the real comments seem to have disappeared.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

I read Chapter 3 first. Now I've read CindysBob's original plus Jaydean's first sequel (this chapter, 2). My impressions of 2 are like my earlier impressions of 3. The absolute best part is the detailed, moment-by-moment accounts of dominant/submissive sex. Jaydean does this extraordinarily well. The scenes are erotic, extreme, and surprisingly believable. That's quite an achievement. I'm impressed by the characters' psychological complexity too.

I do have a few quibbles about this very-good-overall story.

(1) In places one finds a vague generality--or simply an absence of details--where a few well-chosen specific details would have been much better. For example, Leanne says, "I decided to go to one of those big-box hardware stores today." How about, instead, "I went over to Home Depot to get some mulch"? Also: how about briefly *describing* the store's back room where Leanne submits to sex with two store employees?

(2) In places there's too much overt "telling" of the story's underlying ideas. I felt this a little at the beginning and especially near the end, after the bath, when Leanne delivers a remarkably concise, coherent, and well-organized analysis of the psychological roots of her recent submissive behavior.

(3) Near the beginning, the main character/narrator acts/speaks in an extremely harsh, controlling, arrogant, demanding, and authoritarian way as he gives his wife a very strong scolding. I found this a very large turnoff (which could be just a personal quirk rather than a problem with the story itself). But his nasty and superior behavior here--"telling off" his wife in no uncertain terms--does strike me as quite out-of-character for him.

Overall, though, I think Jaydean's series is very good work indeed--and especially impressive, as the author appears to be new at writing erotic fiction. I liked Chapter 3 too, and I'm much looking forwards to Chapter 4.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

My first reaction to the story was the offer of $1,500 to use the property as background for a painting. My thought? The offer was insufficient. I would have asked for much more. I thought $1,500 was not remotely enough. I would have asked for $10K. Then there's the reference to Leanne being raped. The man paid $500. A good defense lawyer would successfully characterize the $500 as payment for sex. Although Leanne was treated extremely roughly, it was what she wanted and knew would happen. So it's a rape fantasy realized, but it's not rape. And, to me, George is a pimp and Leanne is a whore. I don't mean that as a negative comment but merely as a legal appraisal of what happened when the timer was running after the $500 had been paid. I have no issue with George wanting to pimp his wife or his wife whoring if she wants to. But even the whole $1,500 payment seems to be inadequate. Leanne may be a whore, but she should not be a cheap whore. $2,000 per customer seems more appropriate to me. I guess my comment makes clear that I viewed the use of Leanne to be a business transaction. I like the idea of the sex as business but am not fond of Leanne's proclivities for pain as necessary for climax. Nonetheless, I rated this as 5 stars. George and Leanne can lead their lives as they choose.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

I like the way her husband reclaims her at the end and that they agree to do this together. I recently posted a story about a hot wife being fucked in a club and then reclaimed by hubby at home. Check it out.

Congratulations on your first story! That is an accomplishment! 5 stars from me.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter3 months ago

Loved it. Was hoping for more bi male action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaydean409@Jaydean409
I'm a dirty old man, love reading stories of slavery, humiliation, forced bi-sex, cuckoldry and other perversions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES