The Power of Steve - Broken Husband Pt. 01

Story Info
A seemingly innocent, but cheating wife, upends her marriage.
1.3k words
3.52
6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

part 1

A story, of a seemingly innocent, but cheating wife, who deeply regrets her mistakes, but would do it again without hesitation. The power of Steve, the power of amazing sex, and how this broke my husband but I would do it again.

The power of Steve, I broke my promise, I broke my husband

I have been married for over 20 years to my husband who I met while in college. This is a story of how amazing sex, no, Fucking Amazing Sex, broke my wedding vows, but in spite of all the pain I caused, sadly I would do it again. We have had a wonderful marriage. At times things were hard, but overall me and my husband enjoyed a near perfect life. We had three kids, now all grown and early in their careers. My husband, Brett, worked hard in a banking job, always reminding himself to work hard to provide for his family, and to protect me with enough savings for when we were older.

I was able to stay home with the kids while they were young, this meant my husband was the sole provider of course but the costs of supporting our house, that needed substantial remodeling, saving for colleges, and all the while trying to maintain an upstanding upper middle class suburban life style weighed heavily on my Brett's shoulders. I knew this, and was always supportive and grateful for Brett.

Now that the kids had grown, I thought to go back to work, and quickly landed a job as a designer for homes. I had taken some community college courses on interior design and got a certification over a few years. During the courses I met a number of other designers who I quickly made friends with, and one of them offered me a job.

Brett was super encouraging about me taking a job, and while my income was measly compared to his, he was happy to see some income finally coming in from me. My design work required that I go to work sites a lot, and these were large mansions or homes that were under construction. Over time I got to town a lot of the contractors, and they were always sweet to me. Some would even flirt with me, which of course I loved but was embarrassed by.

Sex with Brett was always amazing. I would tell him that I loved his dick, that it was perfect. My only other boyfriends and flings were no match for Brett in bed. His dick was the biggest that I had ever had, and he knew how to use it. I always loved his cock deep inside. Brett was in super great shape, always training at Crossfit, and could lift me and flip me over during sex. He had amazing stamina too. But his dick was fat and long, and way bigger than the dicks on my high school boyfriends. He was also amazing at eating my cunt and making me cum, often more than once. I was never able to cum from penetration though. He would ask, "have you ever cum from a dick?" "No Brett, I have never ... I don't think I can." I didn't ever think that was possible.

While on a job site, one of the regular contractors, Bill, introduced me to a new installer for some of the electrical roman shades that my design team needed installed. The contractors were always pretty formal with me, and would call me Miss Jameson. "Miss Jameson, please meet Steve, he will be the lead installer for your Carmel project. He's been on my team for a few months, and was in San Diego for years with another construction firm.

"Hi Miss Jameson, nice to meet you." said Steve as he reached out his large hand. I was literally awestruck by this specimen of a man. He was the spitting image of Jamie from the TV series Outlanders. I could feel myself blushing as I reached my hand out. I've always had sweaty palms when I'm nervous.

As Steve reached out, he just held my hand, somehow he could sense my fascination with him. Bill was stumbling what to say, as he watched us in the extended handshake embrace. I've always been attracted to beautiful, manly men, but this time was unreal. Steve was so beautiful, so sexy. He was tall, probably 6' 4" or more, and I'm short 5' 2". He towered over me, and I was just staring up at him with these overwhelmed puppy eyes.

Bill finally interrupted us, "Uh, well Miss Jameson, I will just let you and Steve ... uh, work out the plans for the project, and leave you to it, OK? "

"oh, oh, oh, uh yeh, sure" I stumbled. Steve was still holding my hand, as I nodded toward Bill.

I finally let go of Steve's hand, and gathered my breath. He and I then talked about the project. The client was urgent to have us get the installation done ASAP. This meant a trip to Carmel, and to kickoff the project first thing in the morning. The only way to make this happen was spend the night in Carmel.

Steve explained the details of the project. But he also wanted to share more about his background. He was very gregarious, laughter was a natural part of his conversation. While he began to just share details of the project, he then moved to telling about his time learning the trade in San Diego, and at each piece of his story there were jokes or some sort of funny part of the story. We sat there chatting for what must have been an hour.

He then shared about his wife who, had died suddenly from cancer. He teared up as he told the story, and I leaned-in to put my hand on his huge shoulder. As I did that, I felt a stir in my loins ... yikes... It was electric. He continued to share, about the loss of his wife, all the while I just kept rubbing his shoulder gently. I then took my other hand and put it on top of his hand. Oh my god, I wanted this man. He was just so beautiful. I sort of imagined for a moment that I was on the TV set for Outlanders, and I was speaking with real life Jamie. I could feel the wetness in my panties. Shit this kind of reaction has not happened since I was in high school with my first boyfriend, who was quite a jock and hot as hell.

I gathered my things, told Steve that I'd be heading to Carmel shortly and spending the night at the local hotel near the project. He agreed, and said he'd be heading there soon too. I went home to pack, and told my husband about the project. Brett was always very supportive and helped me pack and get the car ready for my drive. I told Brett that the project should be done in one day, worst case, it would need a 2nd day, so maybe I'd need to stay a second night. He was fine with that and wished me luck as I drove away.

The hotel was one that I had stayed at before, when my firm was designing this house project earlier in the year. It had a nice spa with a steam room and hot tubs. I was looking forward to using both after I checked in. I also dreamt more about Steve, as I was driving and about the possibility that Steve would check in to the same hotel, that he might also come to the spa... again my crotch was dripping... Wow!

Continues to part 2... Hotel steam room with Steve