The Power of Steve - Broken Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
A seemingly innocent, but cheating wife.
2k words
3.87
3.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 2

Steve He then turned his head to look back at me and said, "Miss J, Can you massage that too?"

I had no choice in my brain at that moment, but to take hold of Steve's dick, that was so beautifully hanging low between his thighs. His balls required one of my hands while my other hand went straight to pulling and massaging his dick. It was amazing at how soft, almost velvet-like this beastly looking appendage was. The skin was supple, and moved easily. He was uncircumcised, which was new and so erotically fascinating for me. I was out of my mind watching as his foreskin would uncover the head of his dick and how elegantly, it naturally rolled back. I tugged on the whole penis down with now both my hands, massaging it gently at first and then with more momentum and urgency to see it grow. It quickly hardened, stiffened in fact, now pushing straight in front of Steve. This forced me to get closer to his back and butt, with my hands deep up under him. I was in a heaven with the most lustful passion I had ever felt in my whole life. Holding this huge male appendage, nearly hugging this Adonis of a man from his backside, his balls laying over my arms as I massaged back and forth. I felt I could do this forever. Then suddenly Steve pulled away, and turn around.

I could now this his amazing cock from the front side, but before I could reach out he grabbed my by my face and pulled me in close with aggression in for a deep kiss. His tongue went deep down my throat. It tasted so good, and he kept at it, just digging his tongue deeper into my throat. He then pulled away, and pushed my face down to his waiting cock. I have never been this close to a dick that still had this kind foreskin. The bulbous head of his dick was still covered by his foreskin. It was amazing to see this. He then put one of his big hands on his dick and pulled the foreskin all the way back, exposing the head of his cock. Shit, that was fucking amazing. With his other hand he pushed my head and mouth down to his engorged cock. He was ready -- shit, I was ready too. I engulfed the cock as best I could. I am pretty amazing at giving blowjobs according to my husband, but this one, Steve's dick, was a whole new experience. Not just the foreskin, but the girth of this thing must have been twice the size of Brett's. I took the first 4 inches or so as deep as I could, and then started gagging. Steve, said to slow down, but still kept pressure on the back of my head.

We will still in the steam room, and amazingly no one came in, but just then I could hear voices outside, and Steve looked up.

"Hey, let's get out of here. I have a lot more to do to you"

Steve just wrapped his towel around his waist, which just barely made it around, there was both a gap in towel that left one of his legs fully exposed. But the real issue was the huge hard-on that was pointing straight out, it seemed to be coming down a bit, but pulled the fabric of the towel further exposing his leg. He positioned me in front of him, as an attempt to hide his erection as we walked out.

Once out of the steam room, we saw two other couples chatting as they were seated in the hot tub, they barely glanced up at us. But I did see one of the women in the tub look up at the situation, Steve was holding my waist to keep me close to his protruding and attention grabbing cock. She smiled an approving smile... I thought to myself, Fuck Yeah, I'm gonna have the time of my life tonight with this dick, this man, this god of a human... and maybe I can just pretend I'm in a dream, with no guilt.

We got to his room, and he of course dropped his towel. And then pulled me in for another deep tongue kissed, this lasted a couple minutes before he picked up off the ground and dug his mouth all over my covered tits. First his tongue then his mouth pulled on my swim top until he was able to pull enough of the fabric away to uncover my right nipple. He ate at my tits like a hungry animal, god I loved it, and all the while I was still floating in the air with his strong arms keeping me above the floor.

Steve then lowered me to the bed. My hands were all over him. He pulled my swim suit bottoms off, and leaned down to force his big tongue straight into my waiting cunt. He was an expert -- and I started convulsing with my first of many orgasms that night. He ate away, and though I was already dripping wet, he made sure my twatch was ready to his fuck pole of a dick to penetrate me.

He pulled back from eating me, and grabbed his dick, pointed at my waiting cunt and gently rubbed the head of his dick across my vagina. I couldn't believe the feeling, and all of sudden started to convulse again in a wild organism, this was now my fourth intense orgasm. The most I've ever had in a night was 3 ... all with my husband using his tongue to finally get me to cum.

Steve then looked at me intensely, and asked "Ready?"

"Oh my god, yes, please Fuck Me" I yelped, I felt like a hungry slut, who needed to be fucked to survive at that moment. I have never been so overtaken with the image, the fantasy, the desire of sex then at that moment. But we were just getting started.

Steve first edged his fat, coke bottle of a dick into my pussy, it began to hurt at first. I'd never been stretched like this. He could see the initial pain on my face, so he held steady for a couple seconds, and then looked at me again intensely and smiled... then said "You're gonna love this dick inside of you... you may never want another dick" he said this so matter of fact, and some confidently as his started a slow pace of penetrating me as I laid on my back. He began with only a few inches into my cunt, each inch slowly taking ownership of my deep love canal, and then finally his 8+ inch thick sex tool was all the way in, as I could feel his very warm nut sack on my anus.

"Ok Bitch, you're ready now, stretched and ready for a real fuck" As he said this I felt my body break out into a sweat of nerves that then unleashed another convulsive orgasm of ecstasy. I rolled my eyes back into my head as my body shuddered, and I could feel the wetness dripping from my cunt as Steve started plowing his cock so deep, and so hard into my vagina. I was beyond anything I had ever experienced in my whole life. For a second I thought to myself, this must be what heaven is, and maybe that's where I've gone to, maybe somehow God has taken me there and in heaven you fuck all day, with huge dicks deep into your vag, with adonis men who look like TV stars an fuck you so deeply and so hard that you're in a near endless orgasm.

Steve then picked me up off the bed, this woke me from my fuck-fantasy trance, and as he lifted me off the bed with ease I began another of my orgasms, this must be the 6th or 7th, and the first in my life the had ever happened with penetration alone.

Steve held me by my hips as he just kept fucking and then pull my nipples close to his mouth as he devoured first the right one, then went to the left one, and then back to the right... all the while he just kept pumping his huge cock deep into my wet pussy. I was dripping down my legs with my pussy juice, and it felt amazing.

Steve then pulled me off his dick and set me back on the bed. "Lick my cock honey" he commanded. I wrapped both my hands around the man meat and dove straight onto it. Even with both my hands grasping at this pole of sex flesh, it was still more than 4 inches left for me to engulf with my mouth.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me as deep as I could go onto his dick. Again I started to gag, and he looked down at me and said, "Babe, relax your throat and get a lot more of my meat down deep into your throat... ok"

I just looked up at him and nodded, as if to say, "oh god yes, I will try my new man god" I did as told and took a lot more of his meat down my throat, and he smiled, "Good girl... now let's really fuck"

I had no idea what this meant, since the fucking thus far was more than I'd ever experienced. Steve then pulled my mouth off his dick and picked me up and nearly threw me on the bed, grabbed me by my waist and set me up doggy style at the edge of the bed. He was tall enough to just straight enter me at the level. He pushed on the small of my back to improve the angle of his soon to devour entry into my vagina. First he took his hand and poked one then two fingers into my waiting cunt.

He pulled his fingers out and brought them up to my face. "Taste your sex babe, it smells super sweet." I just lapped at his fingers like a sex crazed animal. He of course then dove his cock straight into my cunt, this time no slow entry, just balls to the wall right out of the gate, and then the ball slapping started. He was hot and sweaty at this point, and his ball sack had dropped even lower, it felt heavy as it slapped me. His heavy nuts kept stretching his ball sack until they became so elongated that it was slapping my tummy at at each aggressive pump into my cunt. He went on like this until I came once with mind numbing convulsions, and no sooner as the first one subsided, I came again. I then could hear him start to grunt, animal like sounds, and could also feel his dick get super stiff, and unbelievably bigger... gads!

Steve then screamed, "Fuck I'm cumming!!!, I'm fucking cumming!!!, take my juice babe, I'm filling you up...." He kept pumping like this for what seemed 20 more full force times, balls deep at a depth I had never felt a dick in my life. I imagined in my head that his dick was so long that it might just pop out of may mouth.

And then he finally stopped. He fell onto of me and I collapsed under him as I heard his breathing heavily into my ear. He was dripping with sweat. He was heavy, and I knew I'd be crushed soon. He then took a deep breath and pushed up, as he did this his cock flopped out of my cunt.

He looked down at my cunt... and said, "That's fucking sexy, you have to see this!" And with that he picked me up like a baby, holding me so that none of his cum would drip out, and quickly carried me straight to the big bathroom mirror, and held me while opening my legs ... so that I could have a full view of my cunt, engorged from violent sex, and oozing with what looked like cups of cum. He just stood there, holding me as it kept running out of me.

I then thought to myself, shit, I've just fucked a man who probably is still virile with live sperm. My husband had had a vasectomy some time ago, and I've not taken or used birth control for years. Shit, what if I got pregnant.