All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 13'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This was too easy. Its easy to overpower someone when you have unlimited power, that doesn't make it erotic. Why get married just to take everything away including his will? Might as well marry the toaster to the vacuum and then never let them touch while taking away any desire they have.

Literally, this was about as erotic as watching paint dry.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Reread this and it got worse.

He doesn't take care of anyone but the women. He keeps the men because he likes to pretend he's a decent guy but he’s not. He’s a rapist. It wouldnt surprise me if he was a pedophile. After all, laws and morality don't apply to him.

He compelled Reese to love him; but thats not love. He let Dan marry her and then took away his love and desire for Reese, he made him a puppet. Fucking boring.

And if Reese genuinely loves “master” then why isnt she married to him? Why does dhe have no will to resist him.

Thats the problem. When you can compel love, its not love. Love, by its very definition has to be given freely. A drug addict will say and do anything for another fix, same with Reese. She is compelled to love “Master” complete with all the endorphins that say she loves him…but its not love. It’s just rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whackdoodle seems not to understand MC stories. This story was fabulous. I don’t criticise the plot, because when thats the fantasy of author, I cannot judge. I can only say thank you when an author shares its fantasy with us for free and this fantasy turn me on. What I don’t understand is why is Lauri missing alt the hotel room? That makes no sense. Hopefully the next installment comes in a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should take one of the locals working at the resort. Bring her back as his live in maid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wecome back

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure what is the deal with @Whackdoodle, you are reading mind controller stories. if you want vanilla maybe go to erotic coupling? mind controller stories will always have the mc that will change their subject's mind so of course if we go by your definition it will be counted as a rapist.

well, I kinda agree with you that this jeff personality is not that good, but are not most of the mind controller stories like that? at least there is no too hardcore stuff like golden shower or scats and the most important (for me at least) no sharing, I hate that time when he shares the girls with his best friend. also, he will never turn into a pedo if we look at the site rule of writing that banned underage characters to become objects of sexual deeds (if I am not wrong).

from what I see at the last and this chp, it seems like the author trying to make another template alien invader kind of story as the enemies. (tbh I am not a fans of this)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story but I would like if the narrative of the story in future installments maybe will be focused on the main characters of the story such as Faye.. Debra.. And I think Jeff really loves Faye... And that storyline at some point should step in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As good as always. Which can easy be seen at the ratings. Please take constructive criticism but don’t regard on the haters. In the end it is your story and it must meet with your likings. My advice: build yourself an overview of all your characters and where they are. At the moment I had the feeling you left some of them out because you forgot them. Eg Lauri or Shannon. And please: please don’t make us wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back! Please keep these coming, it's the best MC series on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you please keep us informed of long it will take you for the next chapter? In your bio you wrote something, but it is still for chapter 7. Note that there are many people eagerly waiting for your writings. Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES