All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Pt. 06'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 months ago

The author has created a wonderfully perverted slut, who will control her life, her husband, and all the man she wants to fuck. The preacher’s wife is young, slim, and with beautiful, full tirs. She now wears clothes in public and to church that are just a notch above slutty, and therefore appropriate for church. She is working on the final touches of her plan to achieve complete control of the men in the church, and has begun training her now completely submissive husband to take a large strap-on dildo up his ass. What I really like about this story is how well developed her character is, and how cool, calm, and collected her dialogue is. All her actions are now calculated to attract the maximum male attention. She dresses in much more revealing clothes, with no panties and push up bras to show off her obviously beautiful breasts. Will the other “brothers” be trained in anal sex too? Perhaps she will bring in her new friends from Victoria’s Secret and Plato’s Closet to use the strap on with her husband, followed by a bout of lesbien sex while he watches, his dick completely flacid. Incredibly twisted, but very erotic. I love the shopping trips; they are perhaps the most erotic scenes.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“I made eye contact with every man I saw, hoping to catch them staring, but it wasn't really happening. So, when we were coming up to a group of people walking, I reached down and with exaggerated motion I unbuttoned one more button, letting my lapels fall open more and revealing an almost obscene view of my breasts.

They noticed, and I smiled. My husband winced, so I began to walk to make them bounce more, making him work to keep up with me. I was now getting the stares that I wanted and it was driving him crazy.”

Wonderful passage from Ch. 5. How the slut wife, now an exhibitionist, enjoys taunting her now completely dominated pastor husband with her exposed big tits and getting the lecherous attention from other men that she desires. This story is so deliciously perverted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The title is better as "The Preacher's Whore"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Go to jail. Sexual assault along with other crimes. Nasty and in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was rape, the victim never enjoyed it nor participated willingly. I did not think that that was allowed, but if it is this is most definitely no the correct category for it to be in. You are a good writer but having your MC go from a willing victim to a sadistic sexual predator is too extreme and should be placed in a category where the reader expects this type of plot line

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I see that some commenters are hung up on the author’s choice of category for this story. It seems very appropriate to me. It is most definitely about a husband and wife. I am not aware that the site requires “trigger warnings” for readers with sensitive feelings, or that revenge stories do not belong in the LW category. The category boundaries have to be fluid, as stories very often overlap them or move in and out of categories as the plot develops. There are lots of BTB and revenge stories in the LW category, and “rape” has to be considered in the fantasy context of the story. Many LW stories contain unwanted but pleasurable sex, and that is often the point of the story. Criticizing a story because you find the content objectionable or do not like the category in which it is placed is not constructive. If the story is not to your taste, move on or suggest a better category. Or better yet, write a story to show how it should be done.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

The wife will be back to Plato’s Den to get progressively larger strapondildos until her husband can take anything - and he will. At some point he may even beg to be ass fucked by the wife and her friend from Plato’s Den. Since she want to remain married and have more babies for him to take care of, his embrace of their new relationship and a dildo in his ass will accomplish everything she wanted.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Ambul is trying to supplant Ic69 as the Chief Cuck. Four long winded comments on common cuck shit is a little much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And let’s just hope she doesn’t t wake up ever again ! What a horrid evil cheating slut . Why would anyone put up with any of that crap ? She should be pushing up daisies in a graveyard somewhere far from her home in an unmarked grave !

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

26thNC seems to think that adolescent name calling scores points. Enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous