The Preacher's Wife Pt. 09

Story Info
Brit meets Danae.
1.8k words
4.05
5.1k
9

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

Chapter 9

It was that time of year. Britney and I ran into each other quite a bit; church, school functions and just out and about. But we were becoming friends. I think she had started to understand why I had done the things I had done, but more importantly, she was feeling as betrayed by her husband as I was by mine.

We occasionally took the kids to the park together. We sat together at church sometimes. We kept talking about having to get together. What was funny was that these conversations would happen at church and we were talking about getting together to fuck our husbands but everyone around us assumed we were talking about family dinner.

The more time I spent with her, the more incredibly beautiful I realized she was. I had never been into girls until Danae, but I was into Britney. I wanted her fucking my husband. I wanted to watch her fuck her husband. I wanted to kiss her and touch her while we watched her husband fuck my husband.

But life was not allowing such things. What was happening, however, was that we were getting closer. I would go so far as to say she had become my best friend at the church.

I wanted to introduce her to Danae.

It took way too long to get her up to Plato's, but eventually I got Britney to go with me up there. It was a Wednesday so we had to be careful about time. Both of our kids were in school, except for my baby, who was with my Mother.

I dressed as had become the norm for me, which was just a little bit more evocative than was appropriate for church and Brit was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a plain white T-shirt.

Nobody ever looked as good in a plain white T-shirt.

I had made sure Danae was working. I was looking forward to seeing her again. It had been too long, but more than that, I couldn't wait for her and Brit to get to know each other.

As the doors closed behind us, Brit was enthralled at what she saw. The same long display counters with multiple monitors playing every kind of porn imaginable. Doorways went off to other rooms separated by beaded curtains hiding the darkness awaiting behind them.

Her face was pallid as she looked around, her eyes focusing on first one perverted porn act then another. She had never seen most of these acts before, and even though I had told her about Plato's in detail, she was obviously not prepared.

Danae, dressed in a long flowing white robe with nothing on beneath, allowed her perfect breasts and silky body to provide texture to the sheer fabric. As she walked, it flowed like a train behind her.

"This must be Britney" she said as she kissed her on each cheek and took her hand, lifting it above her head to twirl her like a ballerina. "She is as perfect as you said, my dear. Delicious."

"You just can't live in that outfit though. It hides so much of what you have to offer. We just can't let this travesty go on any longer. Help me get her ready, My dear." She said as she led Britney through one of the beaded curtains into what I knew was the lingerie room.

"Help her out of that, sweetheart" Danae said to me as she began scouring the displays for what she thought to be the perfect outfit for Brit. I, for my part, began to gently pull at the T Shirt, feeling for any resistance, but there was none. If she had not been so overwhelmed, I am sure Brit would have balked, but she was on sensory overload and Danae's demeanor and lavished attention was sweetening the pot.

Over her head came the T shirt, and Danae had to stop what she was doing.

"Oh my God" she gasped. "Such perfect nipples. I bet they are so sensitive. I am sorry but I must" she said as she lowered her lips to suck on one of Britney's nipples. Quickly. She didn't leave time for objection. It was like a lick and run, leaving Britney in her wake. "Here" she said as she tossed me a dress. "Never hide what you have, especially when it is perfection.

"And take off those dreadful jeans. Here." she said tossing a pair of white lace thigh highs.

I began to unbutton her jeans and lower them when I was face to face with Britney's freshly shaven pussy. It was glorious. Her labia were just swollen enough from child birth and use that they hung down like small flaps, separated by a few millimeters. I wanted to kiss them, but I refrained.

When I had her jeans off, I helped her step into the dress and pulled it up to her shoulders as I stood. Narrow white straps caressed her shoulders and the front was ruched down almost to her navel with a scant few inches of material below that. In all, it barely covered her ass and as she twirled to look in the many mirrors, it was visible most of the time.

I was still on my knees if front of her as I began to pull on the lace thigh-highs. They came pretty high on her thighs, leaving about two inches between the top of the hose and the hem of her dress.

Danae stood, marveling at her with her thumb and forefinger on her own chin when suddenly a visible inspiration hit her.

"Come with me, dears" she said as she glided into another room. She pulled off the shelf a delicate strappy white shoe, probably a 3-inch heel. I would have thought that she would opt for something higher for Brit, with her being so short and petite, but she obviously thought it best to accentuate her small stature.

"Dear" she said to Brit, "you are a vision. There is one more accessory. Come with me. And prance. Work that outfit" she said as she led the way to the toy room.

She took out a very small strap, and as she reached for the shelf, she said, "Do I remember hearing that your husband is a very tall, burly man?"

"Y-y-y-y, yes" was all Brit could muster. Still.

Danae pulled off the shelf a huge Dildo, with big saggy balls and began to affix it to the strap. She handed it to me. "Here dear, help her on with it."

When I was finished, in front of me stood the most incredible looking girl I had ever seen, and hanging about 8 inches below the hem of her dress, dangled a beautiful penis. It was as big as any I had ever seen

"Dear" she said to me. "Get on your knees in front of her and show her her power."

Immediately, I was on my knees in front of Britney, her huge cock hanging in my face. I didn't touch it. I gently grasped either side of her hips and gently swayed them, causing her cock to wave gently in front of my face. I leaned into her hips and gently began to kiss the upper part of her thighs just where the bare skin was showing below her dress.

I kissed her gently on the left thigh. Then the right. Then I let my hands slide around and up under her dress to feel the perfect curve of her amazing ass. I pulled her closer to me and smashed my face against her thighs. My hands worked to the center of her ass and with my index fingers, I traced the curve of her crack.

"Stop" Danae commanded. "Dear" she said, shifting her gaze to Britney. "You must get comfortable. The two of you explore the store. Show her around." she said to me.

"Let me change" Britney said as she started to reach for her clothes.

"I won't hear of it. You are perfect. Let them get used to seeing perfection."

"There aren't any dressing rooms here. Everybody is free to do or be whatever they want. No judging" I said as I took her hand and began to lead her through the store, looking at the various displays.

We walked hand in hand, almost floating like school girls. She began to loosen up and I wanted to help her experience more and more. As we rounded a corner, a middle-aged man stopped in his tracks when he saw her.

I tugged at her hand and stopped her, twirling her as Danae had done earlier. She did a small flourish as she spun. When she stopped, I nodded to him to kiss her breast. He leaned to her and I gently nudged her toward him indicating it was OK.

He gently pushed aside the draped top and kissed her amazingly erect nipple.

I gave her hand a tug and led her deeper into the store. He went on his way.

Suddenly, my phone alarmed. "Oh, no!" I exclaimed. We have to leave. We have to get home before the kids." I said as I tugged on Britney to head her toward the door.

"Where can I change?" she asked.

"I told you, wherever you feel like. There are no changing rooms here. And, I have to tell you, the way you look...get ready for it because people will be watching."

But, as we got back to where her clothes were laying, Danae was there and when Britney started to change, Danae stopped her.

"No, No No! Gentlemen, help this lady change."

Without a further word, every guy in the room was politely offering assistance, which she tried to refuse. At first, but soon as someone would take off her dress, he would begin to play with her breasts as another guy helped her on with her T shirt. A guy was on his knees taking off her thigh highs and as he did, he kissed her legs all the way to her feet. As he began to pull up her jeans, he gave her pussy a quick kiss right before he zipped them.

She was beyond objecting. She was hypnotized. When she was dressed, I took her hand and led her to the counter. I gave Danae my credit card and as she rang it all up deftly, I said, "Can you come down to my house Saturday night? The kids will be at my in-laws and both our husbands will be there. I want you to...help us with them."

"Oh, baby. I was hoping you would get around to asking me. Absolutely, what do you want from me?" she asked as she stepped from behind the counter and handed me a bag with my purchases.

I smiled wickedly. "Use your imagination." I said as she laughed and kissed both Britney and me on the lips. Brit let her and even returned it a little.

We barely got to my home before the kids and no one was the wiser, but I looked forward to Saturday all week.

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers