The Preacher's Wife Pt. 10

Story Info
Brit and I recruit her husband.
1.8k words
4.15
5.2k
8

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers

Chapter 10

I opened the door, greeting Rob and Britney. Rob was in jeans and a flannel shirt and Brit was in a tight, low-cut vest that was cut well down between her breasts and a pair of black spandex pants with four-inch heels. Her hair was back in a simple ponytail. As always, she was picture of perfection.

I had spoken to Brit multiple times that day and she knew what to expect. Rob, however, did not and he was shown his first clue that the evening was to be an adventure as I greeted him. With Britney standing there, I sidled up to Rob on my tiptoes and said hello as I kissed him on the lips and rubbed my hand down his chest to his cock and gave it a firm squeeze. I then turned to Brit and kissed her hard and passionately before they came in and my door was closed behind them

Rob was shocked, but Britney smiled and just walked around us and into the living room, sitting on the sofa. She watched as Rob, completely taken aback, stood frozen as I dropped to me knees in front of him and started to pull out his cock.

"So, I know you fucked her, sweetheart, but did she ever suck your cock?" she asked him as a sudden realization that something was afoot spread across his face. As she spoke, I was sucking his cock deeply, playing with his balls.

"Come here, Brit" I said, "Give me a hand".

"I just want to watch for now" she said as she looked on.

"Wh..where's your husband?" Rob asked, trepidatiously.

"He's here" Brit answered for me, so I didn't have to take his cock from my mouth

She called him, and like an obedient puppy, he came down from our bedroom in his panties and bra and Rob pushed me away, but I pushed my way back in, taking his cock as deeply as I could. My husband and Britney watched as I worked on his cock.

He was obviously uncomfortable, but Britney was watching him get his cock sucked without a word, so his objections faded pretty quickly,

I stood and started to unbutton his shirt, but he was resistant, but I was undeterred and managed to get it off and began to pull his pants off. When they were off, I pushed him down on the couch and climbed on him. He was obviously uncomfortable but was loosening up.

I slid his cock into my wet pussy and began to slowly work myself up and down on him. Every time I lowered myself on him, he arched his back slightly to drive his cock further up into me.

Britney watched her husband fuck me, along with my husband who was still in nothing but panties and a bra, when the doorbell finally rang. I had been wondering how long I would have to drag this out before Danae got here.

My husband, knowing the plan, did exactly as he had been instructed and simply opened the door for Danae and her guests. Her long blonde hair was simply tied back in a pony tail that hung nearly to her ass and she was wearing a long white flowing dress that clung just enough to cling around her breasts and ass but be loose fitting everywhere else.

What really shocked Rob, however, were the three men with her. Suddenly there were 5 men, although one of them was wearing a bra and panties, in the room and only two women, one of whom was his wife. He tried to push me away again, but I kept massing his cock with my wet pussy.

Danae immediately went to Rob and sat beside him. "This must be Rob" she said as she leaned in to kiss his neck, He looked to Britney, who obviously was not objecting, and allowed us both to continue. Danae pulled his face around to kiss his lips and I began to fuck him a little harder and a little more insistently. His hips were bucking harder and faster.

I was starting to lose track of the plan, because as I have mentioned, Rob had a pretty impressive cock and it felt so good. Easily the nicest cock of any of them men in the church, it filled me more than any of them had and I was enjoying it, but we did have a plan.

I glanced over at Brit and all was proceeding well. Rob was engaged with Danae and me, and had yet to notice that three men were touching his wife. One of them had her top pulled won, exposing one breast as he was molesting her nipple. Another was rubbing her flat stomach and the third had his hand patting her pussy as she lifted herself to meet his hand.

Now that things were going as I wanted, I allowed myself to let go and pound my pussy with Robs cock hard. I took it to the hilt and ground myself into him as Danae kissed his and kept him distracted. Harder and more furiously he began to fuck me as he was beginning to lose control.

I buried his cock in me and began to rock my hips forward and back quickly as I felt him begin to tense up. He tried to push me away as he was ready to cum, but he was too deep and I had the advantage with leverage. I felt him spasm hard and I felt his cum shoot into me. I locked my pussy down on him and held him there until suddenly he noticed his wife.

By this time, she was lying down across the laps of three men as they sat in a row on the sofa and were each fondling the entirety of her petite body, which was now completely naked. As Rob tried to get up, Danae moved me off him and assumed a position between his legs and took his semi flaccid, but still impressive, cock in her mouth tasting him and me in unison.

She slowly worked her mouth deep on his cock and he once again lost interest in what Britney was doing. Slowly, up and down until her chin was resting against his abdomen, she deepthroated his ever-growing cock. He began to moan every time she took him deep.

She was like a machine, relentless and steady. Deep and back off, slowly and with purpose.

"Fuck me" she said when he was good and hard and in no state to refuse, and she lay down in the on her back with her with her head resting against the back. Rob immediately climbed between her legs and lifted her dress, exposing her wet pussy, which he immediately plunged his rock hard cock into.

She threw her had back and allowed him to fuck her hard. She was being tossed violently in the chair and obviously loved it. I worked my way around behind him and pressed myself against him, slowing him some, but allowing me to caress his body down to his ass while he continued fucking her.

Then, I signaled my husband, and without a sound, he assumed my place. He was caressing Ron sensually, focusing on his ass as he had been instructed. Rob was moaning and focused on Danae's face as she fed him a constant barrage of dirty talk, a lot of it aimed at my husband, but she made it seem to him that she was talking to me.

Rob had no idea it was my husband giving him sensual massage while he fucked another woman while his wife was watching from a nearby sofa. She had the cock of the man under her head in her mouth while the man at her waist had put his cock in her pussy and was pumping her while they all three molested her perfect naked body.

Then my husband bent down and placed his face at Rob's ass. He tenderly licked up his crack and Rob moaned. Then, my husband plunged in, aggressively attacking Rob's asshole with his mouth and tongue as I moved around into Rob's field of vision.

"What the hell" he grunted as he turned to looak at his ass being kissed by his pastor. He stopped fucking Danae, who put her arms around him and tried to force him to keep fucking her. He acted as if he didn't see what was going on at his ass and continued fucking until he as cumming hard again.

But then, he had to deal with the man in his ass, and he acted all macho as if he hadn't seen it before then.

He shoved my husband away as he stood, his cock hanging there, nearly still hard.

"Suck it" I said to my husband. "You've done it before, many times. Show everyone what a good little cocksucker you are."

With no further argument, he moved to Rob's cock and began to expertly suck it while Rob watched his wife being fucked by three men. She was on her knees with one fucking her from behind and the other two were side by side in front of her kissing as she worked back and forth between their stiff cocks.

Rob watched as these three men took turns on his wife's pussy, and she was enjoying it. But he couldn't take his eyes off the guys kissing. When they switched who was fucking her, she took the cock appearing at her mouth in stride, cleaning her own pussy juices off of them without a second thought.

When he was ready to cum in my husband's mouth, my husband pulled away and I got down, taking his cock in my mouth and sucking the cum out of him. It wasn't much of a load this time, but I kept sucking him anyway, trying to keep him hard.

Alas, to no avail. He was spent, and he just lay there, exhausted as Danae and I got up and went to join Britney and the three guests. My husband put his bra and panties back on and went to sit by Rob, who was too exhausted to object.

I must admit, I had believed my interest in my attitudes toward my husband and the other men in the church were strictly because of what they had done to me but I was extremely turned on by watching these strange effeminate men kiss, suck and fuck each other and I loved their dynamic with Danae, Britney and me. I loved everything that happened.

Rob had passed out and finally, the rest of us were spent. So, while we waited for Rob to wake up, we had one last task for my husband. He turned on the television which was playing, on a loop, the more interesting parts of the evening.

Danae had put a couple of hidden remote-controlled cameras in the room and they were linked wirelessly to Plato's website server, and they were now being replayed on our TV. Right now, with no audio, Rob was fucking Danae while my husband was licking his asshole.

We had him.

dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers